Reviews for "Animal crossing revenge"

...

i agree with ravengirl13 and that was ..........fukin funny

my thoughts...

I have to say, that was terrible. Newgrounds is already filled with tos of pointless killing and crap. And why did you have to torture a sweet videogame like that? May the company sue you for this crap. And I have to say that the only people who give this video over five must be at least a juvenile delinquint or love to be cruel to animals.
Constructive: Hopefully you might try practicing drawing on the computer and add better sound effects. I understand that you were young at the time, but it still doesn't give you the right to bash Animal Crossing.

Well it definently wasn't as bad as people say.

I've never made a flash before (since the tutorial is down, and I am new to NG)
but it was pretty good, and I understand you were WAY younger, about 5 years.
Overall though, it was pretty good.

Sicko

That was awful. I can understand why you would want to kill Tortimer, but in regards to everyone else killed in there: have fun in hell. Do you kick puppies for fun or something?

BillPremo responds:

I think heres something wrong with you because you think theres a imaginary place called hell. Plus you really don't think highly of yourself considering you say you're a manga obsessed idiot and you have no flash skills, so why should your review matter? I made this 5 years ago and I admit it's crappy but the sad thing is you never comment on the quality at all or make a constructive review. You don't know me and you're just a little piece of shit on the surface of New Grounds.

5/10

i hate rosie! woo1 she exploded! nice vid! but graphics and sound were bad. i liked the part where Doc was shitting!