For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Animal crossing revenge"

suck0rz

I should just keep making a ton of accounts to bring down your score since you're just an immature flamer.

No matter what you post, there's always going to be someone insulting it and attacking the author. If you get that pissed at someone on the web, than that says a lot about where your life is leading you.

Asshole.

BillPremo responds:

To bad all I have to do is tell Mr. Fulp your account and they will trace your IP address on each account of yours and delete them all.

Terrible.

Grow up, dude. Since when is it clever to watch characters walk around and kill each other? You even did it in a poor way. The voice acting reflects something of a 12 year old who enjoys the concept of swearing to act cool. You're calling a gyroid (fire-hydrant) a dildo? Geez; you should be a professional comedian. And; how many years did it take you to think up the axe idea? I mean, just... wow. *vomits*

BillPremo responds:

you are right I was 12 when I made this but that was 2 years ago dipshit.

That was funny!

That was really funny. The only thing is, you put an axe through somebody who looks like my character! :( Anyways, this is hilarious. Keep it up! Oh, and maybe kill off Joan next time. I don't know why, so don't ask.

yawn.... fun making this?? try again!

This was rubbish, didnt understand the concept of this movie & got bored half way through then thought Id still give a chance but wished I hadnt. total waste of space

BillPremo responds:

It was my second movie so I know, I look at it every day and laugh at how much I sucked back then. But I'm making a new great series so wait for the good stuff.

hahaha

KILL MR.RESETTI PLEASE! I CANT STAND THAT JURK OFF AHHHHHGGGGGHHHHHH PLEASE MAKE HIM GET ATTACKED BY A MUTATED PILE OF SHIT WITH APPLES AND OLIVES STICKING OUT AND HAVE HIM WEARING A HAT YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS