Reviews for "Animal crossing revenge"

Hmmm...

As being an animal crossing fan,I still found it funny. Unfortunatly, I didn't give all stars because it is discontinued, it is very crapily drawn, and that is the most pathetic blood I have ever seen. But it was still funny because most of the charectersin Animal Crossing are jerks and morons.

well it sucks but...

I just noticed you didnt kill Mr. Resetti how come that little bitching mole deserves it!

BillPremo responds:

I was planing to in a sequel.Yet I never got the chance to finish it 4 years ago. The audio got messed up and the file got corrupted. So I never got to blow Mr.Resetti's face off with a shotgun.

Funny But I Like Animal Crossing

Lmao i laughed my head off at the Gyroid assistant & Bill watering his flowers, it was funny over all but i didnt understand half the voices. ALSO I found Tortimer HILARIOUS since he had an old man voice and was green like he was sick or something. The graphics could have been better but im new so what do i know..?

Great film thing, 8 out of 10.

kinda wierd

its really had no story to it, i mean why was he killing everyone and everything? All the gunshots' volume was disturbingly loud and uncomfortably, and you couldn't really understand what anything said. The sound test was a surprising twist and was kinda of funny but not that much. So im gonna give it a 3

wishes never come true(sigh)

OMG that was so funny i wish i could do that to tom nook i F@#$ing hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!