00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

yampots just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Secret Service - Warning to all!

43,940 Views | 669 Replies

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:30:01

At 5/24/07 12:28 AM, JoeisCooler wrote: It does not matter if you call Bush an asshole. I am more of a moderate person politics wise. Still, YOU CAN NOT MAKE THREATS about the president. Newgrounds users need to be careful what they type. As dumb as it sounds, you could go to prison. That would suck....

Fucking hell.

Fancy Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:30:41

At 5/24/07 12:28 AM, Maus wrote:
At 5/24/07 12:27 AM, wwwyzzerdd wrote: Then you'll have the Super-Duper Secret Service coming to your house.
they have stealth camo too
They unlocked the ninja suit? That's pretty hardcore.

They also have a bunch of crack which they will sprinkle in various places around your house to help with your future arrests.

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:31:45

At 5/24/07 12:30 AM, Acid wrote:

They also have a bunch of crack which they will sprinkle in various places around your house to help with your future arrests.

I thought that happens only if you are black.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:32:17

At 5/24/07 12:28 AM, Tal-con wrote:
At 5/24/07 12:26 AM, Serphyas wrote: A week ago Wade made a thread telling us to stand up against censorship, and now this shit gets pulled.

L-to-the-awl.
Hey, remember Elfer's sigs? Yeah, fight the power.

lolz :)

I don't know who Elfer is (was?). Sorry. :(

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:34:53

Hey guys, the First Amendment gives me the right to fuck cattle in Times Square while smoking crack and firing my machine gun at random people.

BEN FRANKLIN WROTE IT IN LIKE 1453 SO IT MUST BE TRUE

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:36:33

Well it all depends on what kind of free speech we're talking about

As far as O&A goes, it's just a few racial remarks. Get over it; a lot of the time they're making fun of themselves. Leave them be

But saying you're going to kill the President, and pretend to make plans, you might know you're kidding, but they won't. They'll investigate. I don't care if they take people in for questioning or to tell them to just stop for a bit, but if they were to completely shut down this site, THEN I'd be angry.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:38:35

At 5/24/07 12:31 AM, SirXVII wrote:
At 5/24/07 12:30 AM, Acid wrote:

I thought that happens only if you are black.

It depends on where you live, really. They either set up a Meth Lab in your basement, or simply sprinkle Crack everywhere.

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:39:44

At 5/24/07 12:34 AM, CaptainBob wrote: Hey guys, the First Amendment gives me the right to fuck cattle in Times Square while smoking crack and firing my machine gun at random people.

What makes my head hurt is how people make the leap from "don't threaten the President" to "oh jeez wow I'm scared to post anything about Bush now!" Do they not get the concept? Are they just lacking anything intelligent to say, but cannot fight urge to post and just let whatever quarter-assed thought comes first to roll off their fingertips?

It's at times like this I can really appreciate my goals to achieve a post-secondary education.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:40:43

At 5/24/07 12:37 AM, Reed wrote:
At 5/24/07 12:34 AM, CaptainBob wrote: Hey guys, the First Amendment gives me the right to fuck cattle in Times Square while smoking crack and firing my machine gun at random people.

yeh cause saying "man tha president suxx I wanna puch heem" no matter the context on the internet is exactly the same as that right?

Hey, CaptainBob's excessive sarcasm, involving his hilarious interpretation of the Newgrounds community, is both FUNNY and INTELLECTUALLY STIMULATING.

...Right?

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:41:36

At 5/24/07 12:28 AM, Maus wrote: They unlocked the ninja suit? That's pretty hardcore.

Also, lol at MGS reference

I think there is no problem with what the SS is doing right now. All they're doing is questioning people. It's not like they're going, "LOL JAIL FOR JOO!" and taking away ALL of your rights. Just simple questioning is all.

Let them do that, but no more. They should only take affirmative action if a threat is actually found.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:41:52

So wait what if you live in India

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:43:22

Yeah I did it. I reported them. It was hilarious, and it still is. Why? Because they were dumb shits. I hope they learned a lesson. I just told Wade and now i am letting the BBS know. Fear WillPostForFood.

-WillPostForFood

The names Food, WillPostForFood.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:43:35

At 5/24/07 12:41 AM, Zephyrnot wrote: So wait what if you live in India

lol, the secret service will invade and take it over as one of their secret service bases D:

8D

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:44:34

Wow, sometimes i am never serious about something like this but for once, i actually belive you people....Ah i think i wont do anything on these forums for a while, especially get into the way of politics..

Knottsberry-Jr Rule You All!

Newgrounds Wiki Page!!

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:45:28

At 5/24/07 12:43 AM, WillPostForFood wrote: Yeah I did it. I reported them. It was hilarious, and it still is. Why? Because they were dumb shits. I hope they learned a lesson. I just told Wade and now i am letting the BBS know. Fear WillPostForFood.

-WillPostForFood

I'm sure Wade learned his!

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:45:29

Willpostforfood did admit to me he reported the users. I can't confirm it, but he seems to be telling the truth from what I can tell.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:45:35

At 5/24/07 12:44 AM, cellardoor6 wrote: Hmmm...

Fucking damn right. For the first time in ages, I really appreciate one of your posts.

Fancy Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:46:11

At 5/23/07 11:19 PM, CHRlST wrote: Holy shit are you joking? The internet really is serious business now.

Can I say that I dislike our current president and his choices or will I get investigated aswell? :|

you shoulda said that with the pic lol

hey this means it IS getting facism because -freedom of speech, hurry up guys and kick him out! its supposed to be you choose, and hes going to far also ill tell you why global warming is happening, its cos of oil, the oil is all getting drained and tahts making the earth unstable >:(

:/

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:48:05

At 5/24/07 12:45 AM, WadeFulp wrote: Willpostforfood did admit to me he reported the users. I can't confirm it, but he seems to be telling the truth from what I can tell.

If he did, he had every right to.

If not, the person who actually did (or other people who might have as well) had full right too. Whether it be as a joke or in complete seriousness, they have right to.

No matter how gay of a reason it was to report it, it's completely obvious that they are in the internet... why would they NOT be there? lol

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:48:40

Wade doesnt like the SS calling his house. Thats why hes putting on the aviators for this topic. The aviators only come on for serious buisness.

Secret Service - Warning to all!

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:49:12

Hmm, something like this has to happen when I am for once of the forums.

Who would even give someone of high status death threats anyway? Whenever I want to do something political, I quote stephen colbert.

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:49:14

At 5/24/07 12:48 AM, SardonicSamurai wrote:
At 5/24/07 12:45 AM, WadeFulp wrote: Willpostforfood did admit to me he reported the users. I can't confirm it, but he seems to be telling the truth from what I can tell.

If not, the person who actually did (or other people who might have as well) had full right too. Whether it be as a joke or in complete seriousness, they have right to.

No matter how gay of a reason it was to report it, it's completely obvious that they are in the internet... why would they NOT be there? lol

I don't know, judging from how WillPostForFood is acting, it wasn't really much for the greater concern of the people around him so much as it was for the sole purpose of being a dick and wasting everyone's time. Why Wade isn't pissed is beyond me.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:53:32

At 5/24/07 12:48 AM, SardonicSamurai wrote:

I'd really like to know what the actual threat was, so I know how far we are aloud to speak.

I mean, I can understand shouting "FIRE" in a crowded room being illegal, as that directly threatens people around oneself, but how far can we take it concerning the president?

Also, something people should realize is that if someone was actually intending to harm the president, there's a large chance that they would not only NOT talk about it publicly, or on an extremely popular internet BBS, not to mention even with close friends.

I don't want anyone to kill Bush, or even harm him; though I don't have great respect for him, I think that it could be worse (Cheney, for instance). Besides, I'm not morally big on murder.

But this is too far.

Fancy Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:53:44

At 5/24/07 12:43 AM, WillPostForFood wrote: Yeah I did it. I reported them. It was hilarious, and it still is. Why? Because they were dumb shits. I hope they learned a lesson. I just told Wade and now i am letting the BBS know. Fear WillPostForFood.

-WillPostForFood

You're a fucking douche bag.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:54:48

Ok now i don't belive what is happening on this topic, i mean all this action just because people were making (probably) fake threats to the president..
SS they need to mind their own buisness, not to be mean but please why search newgrounds forums for presidents information?

Knottsberry-Jr Rule You All!

Newgrounds Wiki Page!!

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:55:26

And I mean, he seems awful proud of wasting Wade's, and the government's, time. Why isn't Wade going medieval on his account?

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:56:54

At 5/24/07 12:55 AM, Zerostar wrote: Why isn't Wade going medieval on his account?

They didn't say anything about his wife, duh.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:57:14

I support SS doing this, actually. What if a threat was real? I would not take any chances, and I would do what they are doing. I wouldn't say they are over-reacting, I say they are doing what they need to do.

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:57:20

At 5/24/07 12:55 AM, Zerostar wrote: And I mean, he seems awful proud of wasting Wade's, and the government's, time. Why isn't Wade going medieval on his account?

Wade appears more upset by the "offenders" than the Gestapo.

Fancy Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 00:57:57

At 5/24/07 12:55 AM, Zerostar wrote: And I mean, he seems awful proud of wasting Wade's, and the government's, time. Why isn't Wade going medieval on his account?

"He did the right thing."

What irks me is his gloating. Talk about a lack of modesty, sheesh.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies