00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ayya1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Secret Service - Warning to all!

43,934 Views | 669 Replies

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:04:57

any1 think SS would come to the netherlands for that... lol...
not that i want my acc terminated (omg noo!) but i dont think they come around... maybe i start a war that way... if that was treu, maybe some irac person posted here... hmm... nuff said!

Conspiracy :O | Best story thread ever!

"I guess my kick made his penis explode since blood started gushing down his leg." - Stoptalking

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:05:54

At 5/24/07 01:04 PM, gekko007 wrote: any1 think SS would come to the netherlands for that... lol...
not that i want my acc terminated (omg noo!) but i dont think they come around... maybe i start a war that way... if that was treu, maybe some irac person posted here... hmm... nuff said!

The SS would probably ask your local police, or whoeve, to come check on you.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:06:15

... i didnt mean things like that, i ment little jokes. you cant get told of for that, because they are harmless. newgrounds is a communtity, youve got to admit they are taking the subject a bit to far.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:06:41

the good part is, the Secret Service is always gonna have a hard time trying to find you.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:09:00

At 5/24/07 12:50 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Considering the UK is an ally to the US, if the US felt a threat was credible enough they could call on your country to either investigate you, or have you brought to the USA for investigation.

Hahaha Guantamano (sp) basically apparently America is allowed to take citizens of other countries and torture them and keep them captive for 5 years before even trialling them untill its a smaller sentence to plead guilty and serve the rest of the sentence. America is above the law it can take whoever they want cos the countries beneath it are too passive and relying on there protection and trade to function.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:10:14

I'm actually more concerened about having my account terminated then having the SS at my door.

I'd give them thea and biscuits and we'd all be friends. That's what I do when the cops come over when I'm beating my mom again.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:12:21

At 5/24/07 01:06 PM, Twist-Chao06 wrote: ... i didnt mean things like that, i ment little jokes. you cant get told of for that, because they are harmless. newgrounds is a communtity, youve got to admit they are taking the subject a bit to far.

Shut up.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:17:41

At 5/24/07 01:06 PM, Truth wrote: the good part is, the Secret Service is always gonna have a hard time trying to find you.

Not really. Wade I am sure willingly gave the SS the users IP address. Then they went to the ISP, and the isp probably told them where they live.

The names Food, WillPostForFood.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:18:27

Jesus Christ, what the fuck is so hard to understand about this? Why is there this huge contingent of idiots here who have to do EXACTLY what they're told NOT to?

Newsflash- depending on local laws, you can get in serious trouble for threatening to kill ANYBODY. I don't think anyone would be crying "freedom of speech" and such if someone was saying they were going to kill THEM on the internet. Don't act like your fucking rights are being infringed upon because you CAN'T TYPE OUT A DEATH THREAT ON THE INTERNET. God DAMN.

Having said that, George W. Bush sucks donkey dicks in hell. He's about as good a president as a used Trojan loaded with fermented AIDS sperm. That is my learned and considered opinion.

WINNER BEST ANIMATED FEATURE 2008 ATLANTA UNDERGROUND FILM FESTIVAL

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:21:12

By the way, does the person reporting the threats to the Secret Service have any responsibility whatsoever in this? If they make a report, when they obviously know the person who made the thread was joking, aren't they basically guilty of making a false alarm? I know it's a fine line though; of course the reporter can always claim they thought the threat was serious and the Secret Service will have a hard time telling if they're lying or not.

The worst thing that could happen, is that this becomes some insane internet fad, where everyone jokingly reports people when they see them make "threats" against the president on any message board, IM convo or chat room. If the Secret Service did a major investigation on each case, their resources would be wasted horribly, and they could miss potentially serious and dangerous threats.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:21:31

At 5/24/07 01:09 PM, TropicalPenquin wrote:
At 5/24/07 01:06 PM, Truth wrote: the good part is, the Secret Service is always gonna have a hard time trying to find you.
NG>IP address>House address

You can do it your self with the right tools/knowledge and maybe a bit of money. It's not to hard.

i could be in a library right now

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:22:30

Agreed. Now im Completly Terrified of getting banned, im getting out of this topic. Bye.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:23:40

At 5/24/07 01:21 PM, AapoJoki wrote: By the way, does the person reporting the threats to the Secret Service have any responsibility whatsoever in this? If they make a report, when they obviously know the person who made the thread was joking, aren't they basically guilty of making a false alarm? I know it's a fine line though; of course the reporter can always claim they thought the threat was serious and the Secret Service will have a hard time telling if they're lying or not.

No, the SS has a obligation to investigate ALL threats towards the president. Joking or not, they are all serious to them .

The names Food, WillPostForFood.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:34:09

At 5/24/07 12:50 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 5/24/07 12:45 PM, TropicalPenquin wrote: Man... What happened to free speech. Can they get me? I live in england.
Considering the UK is an ally to the US,

Our governments are allies, but as for the public in both countries, we hate each other. America can fuck off nosing around in our country as far as im concerned.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:36:34

At 5/24/07 01:21 PM, AapoJoki wrote: The worst thing that could happen, is that this becomes some insane internet fad, where everyone jokingly reports people when they see them make "threats" against the president on any message board, IM convo or chat room. If the Secret Service did a major investigation on each case, their resources would be wasted horribly, and they could miss potentially serious and dangerous threats.

That would be over with before it started. Ever call in a fake fire alarm or something similar? This would be much, much worse.

WINNER BEST ANIMATED FEATURE 2008 ATLANTA UNDERGROUND FILM FESTIVAL

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:37:04

Why dont you post this as news, more people will notice it. (Wont need to be bumped)

Grass grows, Birds fly, Sun Shines, and bruddah, I hurt people.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:38:46

Damned! The bbs ain't safe no more if everyone can read it!

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:39:27

lmao the star syndicate is way ahead of ya on this one wade. months ago, vozz got a visit from the secret service because an SS member posing as him made threats towards the president. he didnt even DO anything, and the secret service still confiscated his computer. a month later, 2 SS members got visits from the FBI for fake bomb threats, and their computers were taken as well.
the PATRIOT act has given the government the power to monitor absolutely EVERYTHING we do on the internet. even when we're clearly fucking around, such as simply saying the words "kill president," they still send some poor sap recruit out to investigate. i think its absolutely hysterical, personally.

i'd be willing to bet there's some poor entry-level special agent reading this very topic right now, looking for terrorist threats. hey agent hows it goin! how does it feel to be hunting down dangerous teenagers in the suburbs? all because of that bullshit PATRIOT act which gave you more power than you know what to do with. this is really what you signed up for after you graduated the FBI academy, huh... arresting kids for joke posts on the internet!! while the real terrorists are coming up with some other plan of attack that you cant possibly stop no matter how much you spy on the american public! yeh

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:39:30

At 5/24/07 01:21 PM, Truth wrote:
At 5/24/07 01:09 PM, TropicalPenquin wrote:
NG>IP address>House address

You can do it your self with the right tools/knowledge and maybe a bit of money. It's not to hard.
i could be in a library right now

Have you covered all your tracks? Do you always sign on to newgrounds from a library? If so is it at the same time or around the same time? Have you ever signed on from home? Are you sure newgrounds doesn't store every IP address you've signed on from? What about the email you registered with? Do you use that email on other sites? In all your posts have you ever made any mention to what school you go to or your home town? Remember, they have time and our money to work with. There is so much data they'd have more than enough to find you.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:41:34

This thread is epic.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:41:36

Well i just hope that everyone reads this topic so they know they can make fun of bush but not threaten him. But damn i never knew that the Secret Service actually would do that just because of a post on a BBS.

Man..I've been gone a while o.O..

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:42:39

At 5/24/07 01:40 PM, MissAllanPoe wrote:
At 5/24/07 01:37 PM, Eatsalottagrass wrote: Why dont you post this as news, more people will notice it. (Wont need to be bumped)
It's best to be able to bump it for the future.

Just in case.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:42:41

Hold On. NG might have a problem. Knowing Flash Groups Like KK or SS, IF one member reads this, knowing them they might start making some flashes with threats or some shit. they have to take the piss out of everything. i dont think any of them would care if they get banned. Anybody Agree?

yes i said i was leaving the topic. Meh.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:43:20

Can't we just spam this place under a proxy? Who gets in trouble then?

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:50:28

At 5/24/07 11:05 AM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 5/24/07 01:47 AM, BoIogna wrote: You know who I'd really like to assassinate right now? George W. Bush, the current president of the United States.
You know Madcow, using an alt won't keep the SS from finding you.

The SS won't find him if he's using a proxy. >:D

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:51:44

At 5/24/07 01:46 PM, Fyndir wrote:
At 5/24/07 01:43 PM, FeargusMcDuff wrote: Can't we just spam this place under a proxy? Who gets in trouble then?
Do you honestly believe that proxies are infallible?

I believe that a combination of Tor, Privoxy, or just Vidalia is for the most part. Again add in Wifi hot spots with MAC address spoofing and I doubt you'll be found.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:51:56

As far as doing things like this from a library, most have security cameras. We show the SS the date, time, and IP the offender posted from, they find it was fom a library, they pull the security camera footage for that date and see the person, or people, who were using the computer(s) at that time, etc.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:52:00

I don't really mind, I mean if they don't check for threats on the internet, how else will they figure out if somebody is plotting against him. Besides, threatining to kill someone over the internet is immature anyways, OMG IM GOING TO KILL TOM BECUZ I GOT BLAMMED!!!11 one+shift!

First blood! First topic of 2010!

KC Green has just won my heart.

Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:53:22

At 5/24/07 01:46 PM, Fyndir wrote:
At 5/24/07 01:43 PM, FeargusMcDuff wrote: Can't we just spam this place under a proxy? Who gets in trouble then?
Do you honestly believe that proxies are infallible?

yea, you can register a new email under a proxi, create an alt with that email and proxy,and log to them on only whilst using the proxy.peace of cake.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:54:24

hurray for proxies!