00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

dwdrum just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

2,898,391 Views | 60,179 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-19 17:13:35

Here's a translation from Italian, actually pretty accurate:

Realizzato con i personaggi del gioco Castle Crashers per X-Box 360, ecco un'avvincente action game in cui dovrete combattere e sconfiggere il faccione fluttuante di Tom (l'autore del gioco) e la sua potente barba.

Di livello in livello, dotati di armi sempre più potenti, combattete questa battaglia in stile arcade contro quello che potrebbe essere un Boss di fine livello, e cercate di uscirne come vincitori ...e non come vinti! :-)

Done with the characters of the game Castle Crashers for X-Box 360, here is a thrilling action game in which you must fight and defeat the huge floating face of Tom (the author of the game) and his powerful beard.

From level to level, endowed with increasingly powerful weapons, fight this battle arcade style against what could be a Boss end level, and try to come out of it as winners ... and not as losers! :-)

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-19 18:47:39

First posts

It's an idea I have to get a few artists to do a collab about video games. It would be a huge parody with many video game sprites. What I need is a guy who can freehand draw well, has knowledge in video games and sprites, and I could also use a few more music and sound effect sites. I can provide most sprite work and sound effects and music.

Lawl. >:(

:U

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-19 20:18:19

First Post

I joined a collab. Lol.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-19 21:01:14

At 3/19/08 04:43 PM, dELtaluca wrote: i usually go through a period of a couple of months a year where i will constantly get very very heavy nose bleeds, sometimes multiple ones a day. and by heavy i mean losing almost half a pint of blood and lasting bloody ages -> often makes me passout after a while.

Sometimes that happens to me too if it's a dry season. Usually one will trigger a bunch in consecutive days because it doesn't have time to heal.

Never passed out though.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-19 21:43:41

Screen
Anyone have an extra Dell laptop screen? :P, mine finally died.

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-19 23:59:50

First Post
"Great. I signed up today, and now I have only a few hours to make a bot.

Meh, at least this means 1 extra kill for you guys. :(

</firstpost>"

Oh, lawd. On the first day of signing up, I decided I'd actually scramble a bot together in time for the AS: War. Hilarity and embarrassment ensues as my bot is crap in comparison to everyone else's... in fact, why the hell did I even enter in the first place... but at least my little guy managed to kill one person in the battle. ^.^

Mogly is silently weeping in his sleep. ;P

Nosebleeds
I don't really get them at all, except maybe only in a dry season after I blow my nose too hard or something. My dad's nose, however, tends to drip blood quite frequently in dry periods. Ick.

postcount +=1;

Newgrounds Photoshop Headquarters || Don't use MS Paint! Use Aviary!

SING US A SING YOU'RE THE PIANO MAN

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 00:23:00

Nosebleads

You know, i would have never thought people on a forum as manly as this would get nose bleeds...never occured.

I got one today durring speaches at the college because i had a slight tickle and brushed my finger lightly by. Causing a bleed. Must be from all the manly stuff i did earlier that day. : P

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 00:42:38

...there is some correlation between programmers and nosebleeds it seems...

...moose doesn't count because he only makes animations about them.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 06:58:53

GET INVOLVED.

GUHDHJIDHJ.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 08:40:06

Authorblues UOTD!
Congratulations!!!!!!

I still concider you a flash reg, even if others don't/you're rarely here. :P <33333

========|| WWWWWWWW>[-[Blog] - [Audio] - [Userpage] - [Flash] - [Last.fm]-]<WWWWWWWW ||========

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 08:42:49

At 3/20/08 08:40 AM, Vengeance wrote: Authorblues UOTD!

i realised about 5 hours ago, i sent him a message on msn to that effect : didn't feel a need to post it here.

otherwise though.

What regs have been uotd?

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 08:46:50

At 3/20/08 08:42 AM, dELtaluca wrote: i realised about 5 hours ago, i sent him a message on msn to that effect : didn't feel a need to post it here.

Me too, I was about to post it when I remembered I have work.
I haven't been user of the day, that I'm aware of.

========|| WWWWWWWW>[-[Blog] - [Audio] - [Userpage] - [Flash] - [Last.fm]-]<WWWWWWWW ||========

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 09:30:26

RE: AB: UOTD

Favorite Portal Entry: The NG Redesign Collab
Recent Submission: The NG Redesign Collab

lol, he's pretty self-obsessed =P

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 10:07:12

At 3/20/08 09:30 AM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote: RE: AB: UOTD

Favorite Portal Entry: The NG Redesign Collab

lol :P

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 10:34:50

RE: UTOD

I remember being user of the day... its an awesome day.. you get all these congratulatory PM's and everyone knows you and loves you. e-bitches just throw themselves at your screen and its just swell. I recommend it.

I imagine it equates to submitting video game parody movies.

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 10:47:37

Lost Credit Card

Not only that, I lost it in Frankfurt, Germany and the place where I lost it (assuming it IS Frankfurt) is right near the red light district.

Fuck. Me.

I have tried to call so many times and I have only connected once. Guess what? Phone ran out of time.

I really hope I don't get fucked guys :c

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 11:04:58

At 3/20/08 10:42 AM, SpamBurger wrote: Also, is there an official Pico Day '08 thread yet?

I'll make one when the preloader is availabe which is at the end of the month.

I could possibly make a pico thing with you provided that its small in scale.. working on that Castle crashers thing was a blast... im intruiged about the idea of bringing back small games like that... shit like TomFulp's crazy shuttle and things like that, games that are fun, dont take themselves seriously and yet are well designed.

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 11:13:26

Lost Card - Or Not?

So, here is my REAL situation. I don't know what came over me.

How Fucked I Am

So I'm on vacation in Germany as graduation present.

But I'm in deep shit.

My hotel in Frankfurt (where I am now) is literally a block from the Red Light District. Guess what, I got swindeled/hustled, and big time.

I get pulled into a club, they sit me down, I have a coke, everything's okay. I feel uncomfortable and try to leave and they say I need to pay 70EU

I'm confused as all I had was a coke. Then I realized they made me pay for the two drinks this woman in charge had. Fine, I'll pay. I fork up the 30EU I have with and they take me to the ATM, where I pull out 60EU (the lowest I could pull) and head back. They say I need another 100EU. I say I've paid and I want to leave and a BIG guy comes out of nowhere.

I'm big, about 300 pounds of linebacker, but this guy dwarfed me. So, they force me to go back to the ATM and draw out the 100EU. Then, after that, they take me back to a little hole in the wall (literal). They make me pay for a 200EU champagne, and then the woman starts to jerk me off. Uhhh... sorry I'm not feeling it. I went to the bathroom, pretended to finish up, and left in shame.

What should I do? Should I claim my card was stolen? I am traveling with my mom, and if I say that I am afraid she'll call and get the info and make me go there and I'll get caught lying. Should I deal with the blow? The total came to about 400EU, roughly $650.00, and that's REALLY something that would kill me. I think I only had about $800 in my account to start with, let alone how little I make from working.

Ffor once in my life, I am about to cry because I am so afraid/scared/confused/mad/ashamed.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 11:27:40

At 3/20/08 11:13 AM, Radioactive24 wrote: For once in my life, I am about to cry because I am so afraid/scared/confused/mad/ashamed.

Let me put it like this: go to your mom. As simple as that. Tell her the truth. $650 bucks is a hell of a lot of money to be swindled out of and if you explain to her the situation she should be able to empathize with you. No matter how old you are it's times like these that are parents are there to help us out. You couldn't have helped getting cheated, and you weren't asking for it, you got bullied. I think your mom will understand that. And sometimes, to grow stronger, we have to swallow our pride. It's part of becoming an adult, how we deal with our issues.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 11:32:12

At 3/20/08 11:27 AM, Deathcon7 wrote:
At 3/20/08 11:13 AM, Radioactive24 wrote: For once in my life, I am about to cry because I am so afraid/scared/confused/mad/ashamed.
Let me put it like this: go to your mom. As simple as that. Tell her the truth.

Although I'd leave the old hand job part out though.

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 11:42:56

At 3/20/08 11:27 AM, Deathcon7 wrote:
Let me put it like this: go to your mom. As simple as that. Tell her the truth. $650 bucks is a hell of a lot of money to be swindled out of and if you explain to her the situation she should be able to empathize with you.

She really won't, it's not like she'll pay it back or anything. All I'm going to get is a hug, a ''You learned a lesson'', and then the world will move on. Maybe she'd do something if my parents weren't in the middle of a divorce, but that is the stance as of now. I guess I'm not going to Comicon or Otakon this summer :c

I seriously feel like I'm going to throw up. I think this is the biggest fuck-up I've ever made. Plus, I shredded my card because I was dedicated to doing the ''lost card'' deal. Thankfully, someone pointed out that ATMs most likely have cameras, so I'd get doubly fucked.

I guess I'm just gonna come clean and suck it up, seeing as how it looks like there's no way out of this one.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 12:00:52

At 3/20/08 11:42 AM, Radioactive24 wrote: I guess I'm just gonna come clean and suck it up, seeing as how it looks like there's no way out of this one.

Especially not now that you've already put the true story on a public website :s

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 12:12:53

At 3/20/08 09:30 AM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote: Favorite Portal Entry: The NG Redesign Collab

not self obsessed. i had originally worked on the project, but couldnt be coauthored. so i wanted a reference to it in my profile. then i got coauthored. so now its in there twice.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 12:18:52

At 3/20/08 11:42 AM, Radioactive24 wrote: I guess I'm just gonna come clean and suck it up, seeing as how it looks like there's no way out of this one.

Unlucky situation you're in dude.

Wisdom Teeth
However, I'm not exactly in a state to emphasise, no matter how bad it is. Because I've just had four teeth removed from the back of my mouth.

Oh. Happy. Days.

I feel like I've got lips like Steven Tyler thanks to the fact my lower jaw has been doped with more tranquiliser than you'd use on a hippo if you wanted it to be asleep for a round trip journey of Asia. The pain is starting to set in now about half an hour after the procedure, and every time I try to open my mouth I spit blood. Which made asking for painkillers at the local shop fun (I have the intelligence to write out 'Need Neurofen. Wisdom Teeth Removed' on my phone's text messaging screen).

Oh... pain's started on the left now... Fun... fun... fun...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 12:31:27

At 3/20/08 11:13 AM, Radioactive24 wrote: How Fucked I Am

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I just wanted to point out that half the time you post here it's to tell us how messed up your relationships are or how something is going right, usually in the form of a 3-5 paragraph essay. Cheer up :).

Good luck with your issues anyhow.

Hi there!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 12:43:35

At 3/20/08 11:13 AM, Radioactive24 wrote:
How Fucked I Am

That seriously sucks dude.. The worst thing you can do in situations like that is to agree with them to pay in the first place. Once you give criminals like that a penny they come back for a dollar.. Next time make a big deal out of it, even if it's only 5 bucks. Get the manager of the place involved or something.
As it is now, it would be best to just admit what happened to your mom and let it be a lesson for the next time

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 13:09:44

At 3/20/08 11:42 AM, Radioactive24 wrote: I seriously feel like I'm going to throw up. I think this is the biggest fuck-up I've ever made. Plus, I shredded my card because I was dedicated to doing the ''lost card'' deal. Thankfully, someone pointed out that ATMs most likely have cameras, so I'd get doubly fucked.

Fuck-up?? Hardly man! The situation was out of your control! I wouldn't blame yourself at all. It sucks, really. I've had my wallet stolen from me when I was in a club in Europe last February. It sucked, but you cancel the cards, replace the other stuff, and deal with loosing some cash. You got swindled out of a ton of money, and that shit hurts, really, but like you said there was nothing you could do.

We feel for you man, really, but don't beat your self up over it. Your in Germany! Enjoy the rest of the trip while you can!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 13:46:13

At 3/20/08 12:43 PM, AloneInTheDark wrote:
At 3/20/08 11:13 AM, Radioactive24 wrote:
How Fucked I Am
That seriously sucks dude.. The worst thing you can do in situations like that is to agree with them to pay in the first place. Once you give criminals like that a penny they come back for a dollar.. Next time make a big deal out of it, even if it's only 5 bucks. Get the manager of the place involved or something.
As it is now, it would be best to just admit what happened to your mom and let it be a lesson for the next time

I agree... also it helps to not travel alone... i know its not cool to have your mom around or what not but you have to figure youre in a foreign country and you are a great catch for the criminal looking for a tourist to prey on.

Sorry bout your situation, some of the best lessons learned are the hard ones. I'm actually kinda thankful i had my uk ng friends nearby to take care of me... definately not going to drink so heavily next time. On the positive side, i appreciate you guys alot more. You know who you are :)

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 13:47:17

At 3/20/08 01:30 PM, Kanadian-Keith wrote: Europe Trip

Does anyone else other then me want to take one. To go around Europe and see all the sites and places. It would be fun, we should get a group of us and go.......in like summer of 2010.

I live in Europe, so no not really. Me and my mates were planning to go on a roadtrip to Moscow though, but seeing as our car would probably get stolen/destroyed and we'd get raped/killed/maimed/robbed we skipped that plan. Now I'm saving up now to rent some sort of van to do a roadtrip in the US in 2009, I should have enough money by then.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-20 16:40:15

See you guys in ten days!

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature