00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

namilos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

3-D Model Requests Here

7,336 Views | 84 Replies

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 15:20:09

dude ur drawing suck shit and no one likes u. go die

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 15:25:42

Like To See You Do Better Leonardo

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 15:55:11

I've Done Another One Fous Take A Look at This

3-D Model Requests Here

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 15:57:46

STOP BEING SO LAME.
lolcaps

BBS Signature

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 15:57:57

At 3/14/07 03:55 PM, Chaomaster2 wrote: I've Done Another One Fous Take A Look at This

I Used The BAT For This 1

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 16:06:11

At 3/14/07 03:55 PM, Chaomaster2 wrote: I've Done Another One Fous Take A Look at This

Thats amazing...

Doubly so since GMAX doesn't have a render function...

BBS Signature

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 16:09:27

I Made The Pikmin 3 Months Ago Gi go. I used the Building Arcitecht Tool for thi one its an expansion pack for gmax it's more high def. get it at Turbosquid for 295.99

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 16:11:18

At 3/14/07 04:06 PM, Gi-go wrote:
I really fuckin believe you went from pikmen to some huge detailed helicopter in one day.

Go Fish

Honestly, I didn't believe it either.
I started searching google images and deviant art to see who he stole this from. :/
Didn't find anything though.

bleh.

BBS Signature

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 16:12:53

At 3/13/07 09:45 PM, Chaomaster2 wrote: I'm Going To Ignore That Because Your On Dead Man's Row. I Reported U @$$ Munch

LMAO. Bitch is even fucking afraid to type "ass" on the fucking BBS.

GTFO noob.

srsly

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 16:14:20

At 3/14/07 04:12 PM, VictoryGin wrote:
At 3/14/07 03:25 PM, Chaomaster2 wrote: Like To See You Do Better Leonardo
D'oh, I thought you had stopped abusing the English language...
Caps Makes You Sound Like A Real Retard. It Really Does.

I'm trying okay. It's a terrible habit of mine and are trying to quit

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 16:32:53

Looks like something from a game actually...lets see some wireframe.

BBS Signature

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 16:34:02

At 3/14/07 04:12 PM, Radioactive24 wrote: LMAO. Bitch is even fucking afraid to type "ass" on the fucking BBS.

That was a bit uncalled for, RadioActive. :[
He's only a kid....I think o.O..Well it says "14" but than again, mom may be watching him :D

At 3/14/07 04:14 PM, Chaomaster2 wrote:
At 3/14/07 04:12 PM, VictoryGin wrote:
Like To See You Do Better Leonardo
D'oh, I thought you had stopped abusing the English language...
Caps Makes You Sound Like A Real Retard. It Really Does.

wow.
Okay, I think it's done with beating up on the kid and making fun of him.
He just wanted to make a 3D shop request thread so he can have a good time and help out people, yet people just keep putting him down.
Just leave him be, and leave him alone.
I think this thread needs a lock request...

I feel like a dad.

BBS Signature

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 16:45:36

At 3/14/07 04:34 PM, Rudy wrote:
At 3/14/07 04:12 PM, Radioactive24 wrote: LMAO. Bitch is even fucking afraid to type "ass" on the fucking BBS.
That was a bit uncalled for, RadioActive. :[
He's only a kid....I think o.O..Well it says "14" but than again, mom may be watching him :D

I'm definitely sick of this. Read my fucking username. is the A fucking capitalized? NO.

Also, who gives a fuck if he's 14? I was swearing when I was 14 and if I had had any interest in the BBS, I would have posted when I was 14.

And fuck his mom. If his mom is watching his ass, then she needs to step the fuck off.

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 16:48:48

At 3/14/07 04:45 PM, Radioactive24 wrote: I'm definitely sick of this. Read my fucking username. is the A fucking capitalized? NO.

Also, who gives a fuck if he's 14? I was swearing when I was 14 and if I had had any interest in the BBS, I would have posted when I was 14.

And fuck his mom. If his mom is watching his ass, then she needs to step the fuck off.

Wow, chill out man. Is it necessary to spaz out just because I said to lay off the kid? Like seriously, you shouldn't be getting all mad at me just because I said leave the kid alone. You shouldn't be bashing him around anyway, he's just there. Just leave it be, and ignore it. Don't let it bother you so much, and if you are going to let it bother you than you have some problems.

Also, about the uhm cursing at 14 thing, some kids are different. They aren't all like you. -_-

I admit I've been cursing for a while now since 13 or so, but that's just me. Not everyone's the same.

BBS Signature

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 17:13:05

Can people stop bashing this guy? I think that last model was pretty good. Better than I could do.

So please, stop randomly flaming this guy...

It's not big or funny, especially since this guy is still being very reasonable yet you're acting like kids putting him down like that.

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 17:28:27

were flaming this kid because he's trying to look tough on the internets, and is failing. im starting to doubt this kid is really even 14. and i dont think he made that helicopter either.

And That Caps Thing Is Getting Really Annoying.

now, before someone takes down this kids ip adress and goes to his house to kill him, lets lock this thread.

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 18:01:19

At 3/13/07 10:17 PM, Explodingtoaster wrote: first off skeik sprite, your 15 and ghave probably never touched a girls boob. second off, no, flash does not support a 3rd axis. it is 2 d you dumb fuck. ive been using flash. second off, stop Tping Like This You Look Like a Faggot. and third, opinions are assholes??? wtf does that mean. learn correct english. opinions are non- proper nouns. ass-holes, in this context, is an ajective. you cant apply ajectives to non proper nouns like this, except in certain situations. i think what you meant to say was oppinionated people are assholes, but your too dumb to know that. the reason i say this is because opinions are inanimate objects, so if you think they are assholes i thinjk you havea very server mental condition called being a dumbass. if your going to keep using a sentance, make sure it is gramically correct, you stupid half pint fuck. all you have succeded in doing is making yourself look like an idiot. and you still havint posted a link to the agency you "own" your a lying douch who is trying to look tough by lying to strangers on the internet. you are pathetic. get the fuck off my internets and go finish your bottle. your done bitch. dontcome back.

Hey asshole, maybe you should learn NOT to flame older members?

Jesus titty-fucking Christ.

And if you are going to flame, MAKE IT FUCKING READABLE!

Also, who the fuck are you to talk? He's made fucking games. Skeik is a semi-established member of the NG community. What are you? A FUCKING N00B. What does that amount to? JACK SHIT.

Here, your precious opinion means nothing. As of now, you are a bitch, and until you work your way up or prove yourself, you will always be one. It's not like flaming right of the bat is going to help you out any either.

Oh, and the full idiomatic expression that YOU DON'T SEEM TO FUCKING KNOW AND EVERYONE ELSE DOES IS "Opinions are like asshole; everybody has them."

You must be fucking stupid to not know that.

And I loved how you tried to call him out for being a "dumb fuck", when you can't even type with proper grammar and spelling. here, I made a list for you of everything YOU spelled wrong and that I corrected. Ready? Here we go:

- Ghave = Gave. Who the FUCK can't spell that.
- Tping = Typing, I can only assume.
- english = English, it gets fucking captialized
- ajective = adjective, And not only did you spell it wrong once, you spelled it wrong TWICE.
- ass-hole = asshole, All one word "buddy". Also, WHEN THE FUCK HAS ASSHOLE BEEN AN ADJECTIVE?! IT'S A FUCKING NOUN YOU FUCKBAG! IT ALWAYS HAS AND IT ALWAYS WILL BE, UNLESS YOU SAY SOMEONE IS BEING ASSHOLE-LIKE, IT ISN'T A FUCKING ADJECTIVE!
- oppinionated = opinionated, get it the fuck right.
- sentance = sentence, I don't know how you fucked this one up.
- gramically = grammatically, HOLY FUCKING SHIT, MAN, YOU WEREN'T EVEN FUCKING CLOSE! XD
- secceded = succeeded, yeah, you fucked this one up pretty badly too.
- havint = Haven't, It's a fucking contraction, not a new goddamn word.
- douch = douche, Without the e, it's pronounced "dowch". You fucking Douche.

Also, you seem to be horribly mistaken. This cannot POSSIBLY be YOUR internets, especially since this is not even your site. These would be Tom's internets, and even then, only this page. So you GTFO Tom's internets, you whiny bitch.

So, even if I don't support the guy whose thread this is, you have no fucking right to talk shit on him, if you can call your feeble attempt at the English language anything aside from a bastardization of it.

Oh, also:

Big man, talking shit on a 15 year old. You're probably 14. And 17 year old can spell.

You whine like a bitch.

Habitat: Hell

No, no it isn't.
Job: Flash Guy

LV 02 Dark

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Message from Explodingtoaster:
Insert clever message here >

Very clever. And original. Not.

Exp. Points: 80 / 100

Lame. You have nothing.

Sign-up Date: 3/8/07

HEY, YOU'VE BEEN HERE FOR 6 WHOLE DAYS! YOU NEED TO LEARN ALL ABOUT LEVELS, SIGN UP DATES, AND THAT THE PEOPLE ABOVE YOU HAVE EARNED FUCKING RESPECT! SO STFU AND GTFO NEWGROUNDS '07!

Flash Reviews by Explodingtoaster:
- none - Music Reviews by Explodingtoaster:
1 review available

Flash by Explodingtoaster:
- none -

Pussy. Nice flash movies.

Music by Explodingtoaster:
- none -

Nobody cares about music except for the music people.

Favorite Flash Artists:
- none -

Off to a good start.

Favorite Flash Content:
- none -

At least there's no Foamy.

So, now that we can all see that you are so qualified to criticize people, talk to me. I want you to try and flame me. Just try. Honestly, you are the stupidest mother fucker I have seen so far this year, and seriously, I've seen a WHOLE LOT.

I'm going to be taking that screen name of yours and running it to my friends in the GG. Have fun with their spamming. You ass bandit.

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 18:07:01

Lol owned him like blanketman.

XBL Gamertag: MysticBasilisk add me if your hardcore enough.

Sheezy | Ngcollabs

BBS Signature

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 18:26:11

Haha, wow, nice Rai. Very nice.

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 18:30:29

At 3/13/07 10:17 PM, Explodingtoaster wrote: STUFFLES

You speak the English language worse than a fucking cat. Go die of cancer. Skeik does suck at flash, most people who suck at flash get dailys and front pages, ang those who don't suck have been on NG for like what? 6 days and have shitty sigs and avatars (such as yourself).

You win.

Or should I say.

Youloseduntcumback. See what I did there, I butchered the English language as well.

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 18:31:15

At 3/14/07 06:01 PM, Radioactive24 wrote: 5 page RANT

why does this thread make idiots out of everyone

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 19:22:08

yo can i get a 3d penis this is important

BBS Signature

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 19:27:25

At 3/13/07 10:17 PM, Explodingtoaster wrote:
touched a girls boob.

Have you? I am just glad someone finally told you to shut the fuck up. You are a goddamn retard, thinking you can take on someone because they're better than you.

01000100011000010110111001100011011 01001011011100110011101010000011010 01011011100110010101100001011100000 11100000110110001100101010001110111 010101111001

BBS Signature

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 19:38:00

Radioactive's post was very entertaining.

Please keep going. I want more.

Oh yea, and stealing is bad Chaosmaster. Especially when you showed us what you can do right before.That helicopter, does not belong to you.

How about you practice WAY more, and come back... maybe 5 months later? People might forget you during then, and if you do neat stuff, you might get respect.

j

Response to 3-D Model Requests Here 2007-03-14 19:44:34

What a load of codswallop.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature