00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Raym00n just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vampire Hunters Club(RPC)

23,375 Views | 488 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 03:10:32

(OOC: k thanks now let me get back to my story)

The two other vampires where glazing in my eyes...then they started to move in cirkels around me...I smiled...they would not be the first to make a move...I reached down the back of my coat and pulled out my old trusty sword...the Demonsword...
The vampires backed away...I charged at the first swinging my sword to my right and when I was close enough I swong my sword to the left cutting him in half...I knew that this would not be enough to kill a vampire and would merly slow him down...I raised my sword and trusted it trough his head...The I reached in my pocket and got out one of my last bottles of holy water.I poured some over his head and the remaining part over my sword...
The last one jumped on my back and started to bite me, I felt him draing my blood from my body, I reached him with one hand and trew him over...He hit the wall but directly stood up.
"very well...old friend..." He said smiling.
"Who are you?" I was stuned his voice seemed so familiar..."Ossu?Is that you?"
"Yes it is...why don't we fight togheter?We could make a powerfull team..." He said but I knew that it was a trick ...I took my sword and charged int trough his heart.
"I don't make deals with traitors..." I took my sword and left him burning...

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 03:14:00

At 5/23/04 03:05 AM, ADarkerBreed wrote: when'd I get mind wipe...

When I gave it to you just now :P

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 03:16:38

*applauds* good story line I like the whole demonsword thing and the fact that you can kill a vampire without flame or sun. But then again you are killing normal vampires not lamias.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 03:26:05

can I have speed

*watches Ossu's carnage*
I believe someone deserves applause
too bad I have to kill you
I'm not that easy hunter
I am faster than you and stronger...
holy water does not affect me... for I am spit from the throat of Hell itself
and any steak is easily avoided...
so try me, my two colleagues SPAS and Katana and my partner Dementhysis...
pity, you fought well
*pulls out katana*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 03:31:44

It depends can I have another grand LOL :P ?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 03:37:52

*looks at the vampire behind him*
The bitemarks on his neck have already disapeared.
"Good sir I do not hunt vampires...I merly survive...and I have been sucsefully doing so for around 500 years..."
Trows the demonsword on the road...
"But if you wish to fight then pick up my sword and show me your real strenght..."
I grin as I await to see if he tries to pick it up...noone can...it will always be to heavy for them...no mather how strong they are...

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 03:40:56

At 5/23/04 03:37 AM, Joic wrote: I grin as I await to see if he tries to pick it up...noone can...it will always be to heavy for them...no mather how strong they are...

We have no need to fight the *picks sword up and tosses it*
a rather nicely made sword a bit heavy though
*hands Dementhysis another 1000*
well... I'm nice...
we might need another to join us... and you and your sword may come in handy... do you accept

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 03:47:29

"You..you...where able to pick it up...imposible...*
I look at him in amazment...
"How much are you willing to pay sir?" I ask with a slight grin on my face...
"If the pay is good then I will join..."

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 03:55:13

At 5/23/04 03:47 AM, Joic wrote: "You..you...where able to pick it up...imposible...*
I look at him in amazment...
"How much are you willing to pay sir?" I ask with a slight grin on my face...
"If the pay is good then I will join..."

LOL :P so astonishing an immortal monster more ancient than yourself can pick up a demonsword, hell here try holding this, but be careful not to let it consume whatever soul you have left *hands Joic a wraith blade*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 03:58:05

At 5/23/04 03:47 AM, Joic wrote: "If the pay is good then I will join..."

hey just ask her...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 03:59:53

At 5/23/04 03:55 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: LOL :P so astonishing an immortal monster more ancient than yourself can pick up a demonsword

hey I caught up with the times... check the shotgun...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 04:02:30

It is time I must retire... for even ancients get tired

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 04:04:45

At 5/23/04 03:58 AM, ADarkerBreed wrote:
hey just ask her...

Yup it's true $3,500.00 in just a few hours

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 04:06:32

At 5/23/04 04:02 AM, ADarkerBreed wrote: It is time I must retire... for even ancients get tired

Goodnight Daemieon... or should I say Goodmorning... or should I say Good 2 hours before dawn :P

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 04:07:30

*looks at the blade*
"I have no soul...I lost it years ago...I do not want to talk about it..."
*gives the wraith blade back to dementhysis*
"I will join...but it will cost you...Have you hearded of a lamia called Azner?"

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 04:09:08

At 5/23/04 04:04 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote:
At 5/23/04 03:58 AM, ADarkerBreed wrote:
hey just ask her...
Yup it's true $3,500.00 in just a few hours

"good then we have an egreement"

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 04:14:20

At 5/23/04 04:07 AM, Joic wrote: *looks at the blade*
"I have no soul...I lost it years ago...I do not want to talk about it..."
*gives the wraith blade back to dementhysis*
"I will join...but it will cost you...Have you hearded of a lamia called Azner?"

*thinks* I know many lamias I have killed many let's see thinks............................................................ quite possibly maybeb sort of kind of I think :P isn't that the one that preyed in such a way that it's feeding was soon called the Vampires Kiss?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 04:21:22

At 5/23/04 04:14 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: *thinks* I know many lamias I have killed many let's see thinks............................................................ quite possibly maybeb sort of kind of I think :P isn't that the one that preyed in such a way that it's feeding was soon called the Vampires Kiss?

no it's the lamia that feeds on evrything...even my kind...and then he burns us with his mark..."
Removes his glove and shows the burned letter V on his right hand.
"I have been looking for him for ages...Ossu was one of his men...and an old friend of me...I seek revenge on him...The vampire kiss was created by a vampire that only feeds on females...by kissing them no?...I might be wrong..."

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 04:26:42

At 5/23/04 04:21 AM, Joic wrote:
At 5/23/04 04:14 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: *thinks* I know many lamias I have killed many let's see thinks............................................................ quite possibly maybeb sort of kind of I think :P isn't that the one that preyed in such a way that it's feeding was soon called the Vampires Kiss?
no it's the lamia that feeds on evrything...even my kind...and then he burns us with his mark..."
Removes his glove and shows the burned letter V on his right hand.
"I have been looking for him for ages...Ossu was one of his men...and an old friend of me...I seek revenge on him...The vampire kiss was created by a vampire that only feeds on females...by kissing them no?...I might be wrong..."

Ahhh... you are correct, how could I have forgotten. follow me *leads Joic to home and into the library* Sit there for a second *searches the scriptures*................................................................
.......................................................................... Ah-ha i've found it here *hands Joic the scripture for the lamia he seeks and lights the fire and candles with a flick of the wrist* Read it it will tell you location fledge date everything...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 04:33:22

At 5/23/04 04:26 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: Ahhh... you are correct, how could I have forgotten. follow me *leads Joic to home and into the library* Sit there for a second *searches the scriptures*................................................................
.......................................................................... Ah-ha i've found it here *hands Joic the scripture for the lamia he seeks and lights the fire and candles with a flick of the wrist* Read it it will tell you location fledge date everything...

"Thank you...you can keep your money I will help you for free then...I will hunt this bastard down..."
*takes out a locker from his chest and opens it...as he looks at the picture a tear runs down his cheek...*
"I will have my revenge for what he has done...he will pay..."
*Holds the locker in his hand and starts to look around*
"What is this place?"

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 04:39:39

At 5/23/04 04:33 AM, Joic wrote: "What is this place?"

*comes out of nowhere*
A library, it holds records and every book first edition, I might add, from creation until now... *picks up a book*
I love peotry

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 04:42:09

miss me...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 04:46:37

At 5/23/04 04:42 AM, ADarkerBreed wrote: miss me...

yes Demigod :P what's with that site you an avid game freak :P it's ok if u are :P

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 04:46:41

At 5/23/04 04:39 AM, ADarkerBreed wrote:
*comes out of nowhere*
A library, it holds records and every book first edition, I might add, from creation until now... *picks up a book*
I love peotry

"wow...this must have cost a fortune...or alot of bodies..."
*takes out a book about Azner*
"Mind if I study these?"
*points at the other three books on the shelve.As he takes out a cigaret*
"You don't mind if I smoke do you?It helps me think."

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 04:48:32

At 5/23/04 04:46 AM, Joic wrote:
At 5/23/04 04:39 AM, ADarkerBreed wrote:
*comes out of nowhere*
I love peotry
"wow...this must have cost a fortune...or alot of bodies..."
*takes out a book about Azner*
"Mind if I study these?"
*points at the other three books on the shelve.As he takes out a cigaret*
"You don't mind if I smoke do you?It helps me think."

Study all you waan't you are part of my group therefore my stuff is your stuff :P. And smoke all you want just don't get near any old pages with it :P.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 04:51:12

(OCC:K I'm out I don't know when I will be back)

"Thank you"
*lights his cigaret and goes into a room with the book*
"Truly interesting...I go from hunted to hunter in merly minutes..."

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 04:55:15

alone I see...
*puts back book*
so what do you think of him... nice young fellow...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 05:02:28

At 5/23/04 04:55 AM, ADarkerBreed wrote: alone I see...
*puts back book*
so what do you think of him... nice young fellow...

oh kind generous one, one who pays me... would you like me to help Joic kill this lamia or would you like me to stop Joic from killing the lamia?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 05:07:22

is the lamia a threat to us...
if it is we take it out for the rookie...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 05:11:33

sadly I must retire and leave you to your own...

-out of character-
I cant come on much tomorrow, my bands coming over...