00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tang-tations just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vampire Hunters Club(RPC)

23,368 Views | 488 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-22 23:23:54

I am ready to die in my own name
and may I employ you for your services *flashes wallet with several hundreds*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-22 23:25:55

the extent of my photoshopping, so I pretty much have no pic... except if U use this one...
and if U do, I'll change my weapon to scythe

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-22 23:55:09

At 5/22/04 11:25 PM, ADarkerBreed wrote: the extent of my photoshopping, so I pretty much have no pic... except if U use this one...
and if U do, I'll change my weapon to scythe

this will work thanks check out the site it's
located at http://dementhysis-lamia.tripod.com/vhc i'm still finishing it and I made some errors LOL :P in the end it's gonna be a dot tk :P

*goes into character*
Looks at money. Asks "what do you need my friend?".

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-22 23:56:52

protection... I need you to have my back...
when I hunt the hunters

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-22 23:58:24

Since I don't feel like reading back, what do you guys do here? RP? Tell storys?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 00:03:06

At 5/22/04 11:58 PM, Twin_Uzis wrote: Since I don't feel like reading back, what do you guys do here? RP? Tell storys?

We RP. In the end i'm going to try to put all of the RP posts together into an actual story/novel depending on how long this lasts. :P

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 00:04:58

At 5/22/04 11:56 PM, ADarkerBreed wrote: protection... I need you to have my back...
when I hunt the hunters

That will cost you much for they are my fellow hunters and you wish for me to help you hunt the hunters well that's..... that's just......... that's just................ fine with me. *sets lowest available price at $2,000.00 American dollars.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 00:06:54

At 5/23/04 12:03 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: We RP. In the end i'm going to try to put all of the RP posts together into an actual story/novel depending on how long this lasts. :P

A ot of people tr to do that. I've never really seen it happen.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 00:11:30

At 5/23/04 12:06 AM, Twin_Uzis wrote:
At 5/23/04 12:03 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: We RP. In the end i'm going to try to put all of the RP posts together into an actual story/novel depending on how long this lasts. :P
A ot of people tr to do that. I've never really seen it happen.

Well if you plan on being here for a lon long time then you will eventually see it happen, because I plan to do it, but hey if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out at least we have some fun along the way.

BRB time to collect EXP

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 00:14:16

good... how silent do you travel... *hands Dementhys 2500*
stay loyal... I will pay more if you kill or seriously injure an attacker...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 00:45:08

we leave soon to find hunters...
pack we are for a long hunt... until dawn

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 00:49:49

At 5/23/04 12:45 AM, ADarkerBreed wrote: we leave soon to find hunters...
pack we are for a long hunt... until dawn

*ready* I am ready, what do you wish me to call you my current employer sir, mam LOL :P, or your name???

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 00:55:00

call me by my name... if it works out you'll be permanent

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 00:58:46

Yes sir Damieon sir I shall call you by your name. LOL just think a Vampire Hunter Working for a Vampire permanently :P.

p.s. if you wanted to name yourself after the sacrlige Daemeon there's no i in it just to let you know, only if you were being sac-religeous to christianity though.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 01:00:38

*looks across city horizon*
do you see any hunters...
I think he might be *points to man dressed in black with reverend hat on and sharpened cross in hand*
maybe that was obvious
*leaps toward the man with lightning speed*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 01:08:02

*shoots his katana through the hunter* *the hunter strikes and tries to stab* *grabs croos/steak and stabs through hat and head of hunter pulls out katana and licks blood off then jumps on body rips heart out and begins to feast*
ahhhh... do you want some

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 01:09:51

At 5/23/04 01:08 AM, ADarkerBreed wrote: *shoots his katana through the hunter* *the hunter strikes and tries to stab* *grabs croos/steak and stabs through hat and head of hunter pulls out katana and licks blood off then jumps on body rips heart out and begins to feast*
ahhhh... do you want some

No thank you I only feast on sundays when the moon is red to the Vampiric eye, it's much better for your strength you know.

*out of character*
BRB I have to clear out my cache be back in 10 min.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 01:17:57

At 5/23/04 01:09 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: No thank you I only feast on sundays when the moon is red to the Vampiric eye, it's much better for your strength you know.

strength hah... I have enough of that *points at body and pulls out SPAS*
if I fail a nice anti-aircraft shotgun wont well at least a basket-ball sized hole wont *points at body's head and pulls trigger the head and stake disapear instantly*
HAH

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 01:22:05

At 5/23/04 01:17 AM, ADarkerBreed wrote:
At 5/23/04 01:09 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: No thank you I only feast on sundays when the moon is red to the Vampiric eye, it's much better for your strength you know.
strength hah... I have enough of that *points at body and pulls out SPAS*
if I fail a nice anti-aircraft shotgun wont well at least a basket-ball sized hole wont *points at body's head and pulls trigger the head and stake disapear instantly*
HAH

*picks up scent among the cillage about five miles away* Strong scent, possibly a coven of vampires. Smell like rouges, no wait........... there are vampire hunters among them I can smell them..., the hunters are attacking, should we go help the coven???

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 01:37:52

I'm not called a hunter for nothing *holsters SPAS*
lets go

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 01:55:29

Can I join?

Name: Joic
Race: Tyrant
Job: Surviving

Story:
There I stood as always at these nights I was surounded by vampires...I did not know why they want me dead that bad...
"Hmm Tyrant blood...hehehe"One of the three vampires said.
I looked at him...and I said.
"Why don't you come get a drink."
As the vampire jumped at me I raised my huge hands and grabbed his face, I slowly started to close my hands as the vampire was screaming in pain...I decided to end it and I quickly closed my hand completely pulverising his skull...this one was weak...He did not feast before coming here...but the two others looked stronger...Who where these vampires...I never saw them and yet they look so familiar...

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 02:01:15

Yes you just need to post your weapons, skills, and a pic of your character.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 02:02:42

At 5/23/04 01:37 AM, ADarkerBreed wrote: I'm not called a hunter for nothing *holsters SPAS*
lets go

Runs along side of Daemieon
LOL :P your not called a hunter your called a protector.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 02:11:21

Daemieon can you make us a gif for our homepage that has Vampire Hunter Club dripping in blood with the background being a mirror??? I'm working on the site and they start off by giving you some weird sailboat thing to show you wher to put what and I want to get rid of the sailboats. LOL :P

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 02:37:40

done... its not that good.. no mirror sorry just blood

http://www.videogame.net/Demigod/VHC.gif

-back in character-
*arrives at hunter/vamp fight taps hunter on shoulder and as he turns SPAS is shot off in the hunters face*
THIS is a warning shot!!!
*three hunters attack*
Shit
*pulls katana out w/ other hand impals one hunter and shoots a large hole in another charging one* *other hunter runs* get him, no mercy

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 02:41:13

At 5/23/04 02:37 AM, ADarkerBreed wrote: done... its not that good.. no mirror sorry just blood

http://www.videogame.net/Demigod/VHC.gif

-back in character-
*arrives at hunter/vamp fight taps hunter on shoulder and as he turns SPAS is shot off in the hunters face*
THIS is a warning shot!!!
*three hunters attack*
Shit
*pulls katana out w/ other hand impals one hunter and shoots a large hole in another charging one* *other hunter runs* get him, no mercy

*takes out crossbow and shoots hunter right between the eyes from the back of the head*

*out of character thanks :P* the new website is http://www.vampirehuntersclub.tk/

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 02:43:24

At 5/23/04 02:41 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: *takes out crossbow and shoots hunter right between the eyes from the back of the head*

*blood from hunter flies on lips and face slowly licks off*
ahh the beauty

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 02:45:40

At 5/23/04 02:01 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: Yes you just need to post your weapons, skills, and a pic of your character.

weapons: a huge sword that is a light as a feather to it's owner but the most heavyest thing in the world to others (Demonsword)
skills: super strenght and fast rejuvenation
pic:

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 02:51:29

At 5/23/04 02:45 AM, Joic wrote:
At 5/23/04 02:01 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: Yes you just need to post your weapons, skills, and a pic of your character.
weapons: a huge sword that is a light as a feather to it's owner but the most heavyest thing in the world to others (Demonsword)
skills: super strenght and fast rejuvenation
pic:

Good now you are in. the site is http://www.vampirehuntersclub.tk/ if you want to check it out.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-23 03:05:18

when'd I get mind wipe...