00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Pomnicaine43 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vampire Hunters Club(RPC)

23,367 Views | 488 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2007-07-11 14:34:44

I am MCU, Vampire Hunter who is half vampire. I have a problem with the fact i need human blood to survive. But, as I am an all round nice guy I didnt want to kill innocents, so I stole blood bags from hospitals. The other vampires find their kicks in the slaughter, so i vowed to end their terrorism. I WILL kill a vampire who kills needlessly but not one who has to. Can I join?

Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2007-07-11 14:52:34

Sorry didnt read all posts. Here ya go.
name: Ryual (Pronounced, RYE-OO-AHL or RYE-OOL) Steelblade
Classification: Immortal
Species: HALF Vampire
Carreer: Full Time Vampire Hunter
Experience: Years of Practice in the Vampire ridden backstreets of my home town.
Greatest feat: Taking out a whole Vampire Yakuza mob single handed armed with only a single phial of sunlight and a few drops of holy water
Breif Bio: I've been a wanderer drifting around without a place to call home as long as i can remember. My parents were killed for their blood by the vampire yakuza which is the reason for my 'Greatest Feat'

Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2007-07-11 15:43:50

Click on my link!!!

Choose to join me and u will b able to view my stats and make ur own.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2007-07-23 11:07:38

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2008-09-15 17:32:03

Does this have anything to do with castlevania?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2008-12-16 19:14:54

name: Igott
Classification: alive
Species: Human
Carreer: Mercenary
Experience: Ex-Military, Resistance (Successful), Sgt.
Greatest feat: Part of Nornal Rebellion
Breif Bio:
When a child; lived with middle-class parents in recently taken region of Bellen. Teenager 13-16; lived with parents in when Imperial Govt. became more of Tyrants. Rebel 17-20; served in major battles, awarded 4 medals: Mechanic (successfully commandeered a enemy tank), Bleed (Injured in combat, stabbed in the lower gut by officer's sword.), Eagle Eye (Taken out over 50 enemies), Heroism (led a squadron through enemy territory to rescue a platoon of POW). Currently 21-today; Returned home to village to see home burned and raided by Vampires. Joined up with three other mercs and a filer to help the humans survive against the vampires, for a price.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2008-12-22 17:34:11

At 9/15/08 05:32 PM, CybNexusMkII wrote: Does this have anything to do with castlevania?

No, not really.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2009-08-27 22:38:37

reviving

name: Trakaas
Classification: Mortal
Carreer: Master Archivist at the Archives of Vampire History
Experience: Coming from a long line of Archivists everything known about Vampire Lore comes through my family and it's meticulous research.
Greatest feat: helped create the international archive of vampire history for all to see
(ooc: in other words pm me for a story or "history and ill make one for you. in the mean time ill start a real archive)
Breif Bio: At birth I was slated to become the master Archivist for the AoVH. At, 2 years old I had already memorized the names of all the most destructive vampires ever known.(ooc: ill give names as they are asked for) By the time I was 10, I had become well versed in most vampire languages and legends. Now, as Master Archivist I pass along all the history and legends and accounts of Vampires and of those that hunt them.

K, like i said in the little ooc notes pm me for "history" or "legends" or watever "information" you need.

Eight Words the Wiccan Rede Fullfill... "An' it harm none, do as ye' will." Remember always the Rule of Three for what ye' do returns thrice to thee.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2010-04-25 22:34:13

I have two and can't decide

name: Sir Asbian John Coleeto
Classification: Mortal (extended life)
Career: Vampire hunter
Experience: trained directly with the great Del Moore Nonlee
Greatest feat: gaining extended lifespan from an encounter with Omnias(god of time)
Bio: current leader of the Del Moore Nonlee Vampire Hunting League. wields two blades and a crossbow. while fighting a powerful but unknown (thanks to the DMNVHL) vampire he was teleported to his fight with Omnias. In which he was taken down 56min. 59sec. (New Record) with this achievement, Omnias extended his life span to 400 years(more accurately 146,000 days). He now resides in the near indestructible fortress which location will remain undisclosed. he sits in the study listening to his seer, the one vampire he won't kill. (Kill Count: 68)

or

name: Del Moore Nonlee
Classification: Immortal
Species: Vampire
Career: Vampire Slayer
Experience: self-taught Master duel-swords man
Greatest feat: Survived for a full month with the bite.
Breif Bio: while on the road Del was ambushed by at least 15 vampires (he had previously killed several related vampire mercilessly) he killed 14 suffering only minor injuries when he was jumped from behind by the last one. his blade hit before the bite did. so stabbing wooden stakes into the bloody corpse (very superstitious) he swore that he would die fighting the vampire scourge. less than a week later he formed a group under the "Don't Fear, Hunt!" campaign and had a good start with 25 members. Unfortunately many were under-trained and inexperienced. they raided a small hideout there couldn't have been more than 40 of them in the place by current standards they would have come out clean, but these men were far from those. 26 people went in 7 came out 4 barely alive the rest near collapse. Later 4 died and 1 never fully recovered. the Survivors, trained and formed the League. the rest is pretty unimportant he is now the Seer for Asbian.

Del Moore is overall better but has a planned death, which is severely limiting. while Asbian has much more resourceful thus expanding possibilities

BBS Signature