00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MonkDrunkey76 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vampire Hunters Club(RPC)

23,365 Views | 488 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-24 16:48:24

At 5/24/04 04:42 PM, LadyAurin wrote: Where should I start? Hmmmm... I need some background of what exactly is going on.

i am in the library with everyone else and im talking to the mpretty much there all reading and im stalking

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-24 16:51:11

i am the killer i am the will i am the ultimate when i come alive.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-24 18:11:56

can i join, this seems like a good place for me, just look at my name!!

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-24 18:20:29

look at the post requirements...

-back to story-
It looks like I have some competition... but an ancient can destroy almost anything...
*walks around, pacing*
and yes, Dementhysis, I did touch you...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-24 18:22:37

At 5/24/04 06:20 PM, ADarkerBreed wrote: and yes, Dementhysis, I did touch you...

wow that sounded really wrong...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-24 18:23:11

At 5/24/04 06:20 PM, ADarkerBreed wrote: look at the post requirements...

where are they?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-24 18:32:47

got to vampirehunterclub.tk I think it is... it'll tell you stats... get an idea off the stats... and my power is actually speed

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-24 19:56:36

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-24 20:04:23

and its about vampire slaying so ur welcome to come there

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-24 20:13:57

At 5/24/04 08:04 PM, dart74 wrote: and its about vampire slaying so ur welcome to come there

im just writing 4 no raisins

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-24 22:34:29

At 5/24/04 04:04 PM, dart74 wrote: *slithers into the library as a snake with its fangs dripping with blood of vampires comes into rhe same room as their clan and takes the form of a black dressed dessert warrior* hello vampires *smiles with bloody fands instead of teeth*

Is there some kind of cathering here?
*looks at the black warrior*
You don't look to strong...How old are you?

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-25 09:54:32

At 5/24/04 06:23 PM, WolfStar wrote:
At 5/24/04 06:20 PM, ADarkerBreed wrote: look at the post requirements...
where are they?

check the members section on Vampirehuntersclub.tk

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-25 11:19:09

At 5/24/04 06:32 PM, ADarkerBreed wrote: got to vampirehunterclub.tk I think it is... it'll tell you stats... get an idea off the stats... and my power is actually speed

Hey...is this some kind of club that has certain requirements?
In that case I just wanted say the site where you check your stats doesn´t work....
The club sounded kinda interesting but I wonder what kind requirements you have...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-25 11:26:34

Iam OmegaKrypton. I may not be amongst the Kindred of the Night(Vampires), but Iam a servant and bringer of Justice. I will help you, Demmenthsis, in your strife against those beloved by the Night. Iam a Reaver from the Spectral Realm. Yes Iam human, but gifted. The Vampires are responsible for the death of my dearest. But no more will I stand while they rule earth and soon the heavens.

Listen I have one of the most powerful weapons of all that can vanquish the Vampires, The Whip of Alchemy. It has more strenght then a thousand swords. It is not the ORIGINAL held by the Belmont clan, but a perfect copy and amongst the diverse arsenal I have to dipose these monsters.

Demmenthsis, Iam at your service.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-25 12:19:31

At 5/25/04 11:26 AM, OmegaKrypton wrote: Demmenthsis, Iam at your service.

and at mine for I am employing Dementhysis

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-25 12:21:19

here are the requirements

Name: (your characters name)
Race: (what species your character is)
Job: (what your characters RP job is)
Weapons: (what RP weapons your character has)
Special abilities: (what special abilities your character has)

Story Fragment: (show your, not your characters, but your, RP skills)
Picture: (your characters picture, must be non-real photo, as in not real, as in cartoon, anime, etc. must be gif or jpeg.)

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-25 12:54:59

At 5/25/04 12:21 PM, ADarkerBreed wrote:

Just an example:

Name: (your characters name)

Leone

Race: (what species your character is)

Human

Job: (what your characters RP job is)

Ex. police officer, currently a gangmember

Weapons: (what RP weapons your character has)

Revolver, Colt Peacemaker

Special abilities: (what special abilities your character has)

Through his stand "Moody Blues" he can use telekinetic to stop moving objects like a bullet, but it must be in contact with the body, which means that it must first hit first, if he stops an object he can charge it with power through touching it several times increasing the speed of the object, even though it stands still, and eventually shoot it back at the enemy with an even greater power.

Story Fragment: (show your, not your characters, but your, RP skills)

I don´t quite understand what this is supposed to be...
Like MY real skills, and what kind of skills then?

Picture: (your characters picture, must be non-real photo, as in not real, as in cartoon, anime, etc. must be gif or jpeg.)

How about this?....(sorry for the long post!)

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-25 17:26:50

At 5/24/04 10:34 PM, Joic wrote: Is there some kind of cathering here?
*looks at the black warrior*
You don't look to strong...How old are you?

you obviously dont know of whom you speek for i am the imortal dragon i kill when i please and what i pleese ive come in search of vampire hunting for i like the taste of there blood and im not sure why but i was drawn to this place by a mysterious energy so why are you all here *smiles evilly and flicks wrists and claws come out of fingure tips* so do you wanna fight or be allies

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-25 17:28:24

oh yes and im a 3000 year old demonic dragon so u dont wanna fight me

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-25 23:24:03

At 5/25/04 05:28 PM, dart74 wrote: oh yes and im a 3000 year old demonic dragon so u dont wanna fight me

well all those years didn't shrink your ego...I can tell you that.
Now if you would excuse me I need to go study...
*walks to the doo and then stops and looks over his shoulder*
Oooh and for the record I'm 5261 years old to be exact.
*walks back in the room and starts to studie again*

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-26 11:41:05

ADarkerBreed, Here is what you ask.
Name: OmegaKrypton
Race: Human, but part Reaver.
Job: Demon Hunter, thats what they call Reavers in the Spectral Realm. My previous master was a ruler of that Realm.
Weapons: Escrima Blade (Standard issue for all Reavers), Whip Of Alchemy, White Orb, Blitz Shield, Crush Glove, Black Rose.

Special Abilities: Elemental Transformation (I merge with any element, and utilize its powers) Wolf Soul (Part of My Soul was Placed into A LoneWolf. Everytime I get close to myself, I become one), Chi Powers (You Know the energy within us, I can channel it into a mass of beam or explosive ball) Iron Overule (My bones become a blend of Mercury and Carbon) Angel Wings, Stride Down, Time Chaos, And my PHASE 2 FORM.......

Story: I was born in a normal life. However I was damned by unseen beings. I somehow found a way to traverse different realms. The Spectral Realm was my destiny. A world of demons, spirits, Heros, and Men of Power. I grew most of my life there, training under the Arts of the Hunters. Learning things I never thought possible. I served the King there. After some time of service, he granted me frequent visits to my own world.

What has happened now is the destruction of that Realm, where my friends and loved ones were. I dont know how. But now Iam alone. All I can do now is what I have always done.
BRING JUSTICE.

ADarkerBreed, what shall I do.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-26 14:58:26

At 5/25/04 11:24 PM, Joic wrote:
At 5/25/04 05:28 PM, dart74 wrote: oh yes and im a 3000 year old demonic dragon so u dont wanna fight me
well all those years didn't shrink your ego...I can tell you that.
Now if you would excuse me I need to go study...
*walks to the doo and then stops and looks over his shoulder*
Oooh and for the record I'm 5261 years old to be exact.
*walks back in the room and starts to studie again*

if u think u can handle my emence power then feal free my powers make me the right hand of hell so come on just try me *opens mouth and obliterates half the library* next time ill use more power behind it so u still so cocky you weakling vampire *smirks* or are you a halfbread *laughs evily*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-26 15:03:15

At 5/26/04 11:41 AM, OmegaKrypton wrote: ADarkerBreed, Here is what you ask.
ADarkerBreed, what shall I do.

wait until Dmemnthysis comes back wherever she is... she made the club

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-26 15:03:41

oh yes and i had forgoten ive existed as long as hell has and thats a very very long time i can kill any vampire with one flick of my claws and i come to be one of your allies yet you greet me with such hostility *snarls and turns into a shadow hisses out ill be back and gos to the local pub*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-26 16:45:35

I would personaly like to welcome all the new members of the VHC visit our website for more details, it's Vampire Hunters Club. Please check out our forums there for more fun and RPing.

As for LadyAurin currently there are two stories going on. One between myself and Lunchbox29 and D-Ranged, that only the best RPers can be in, your welcome to join the story, and then there's the other story with ADarkerBreed being a coven leader.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-26 22:21:30

At 5/26/04 03:03 PM, dart74 wrote: oh yes and i had forgoten ive existed as long as hell has and thats a very very long time i can kill any vampire with one flick of my claws and i come to be one of your allies yet you greet me with such hostility *snarls and turns into a shadow hisses out ill be back and gos to the local pub*

Tssssss imagine that...he thinks I'm a vampire...Do I look like one?
*looks at himself*
If he is hells right hand...then I'm lucifer... ... ...I just know I'm going to fight that guy someday...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-26 22:26:01

At 5/26/04 11:41 AM, OmegaKrypton wrote: stuff and then posted a pic

Hello Vincent from Advent Children

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-28 00:13:15

bring it on supossed satan ill murder you for impersinating him *satan shows up and blasts half the town* hahaha u missed me haha*blasts the pub into peices* anyone who dares try 2 stop me from my vampire slaughter can bring it on *laughs* u wanna fight me u worm then ill give you a free shot

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-28 00:15:52

At 5/26/04 10:21 PM, Joic wrote:
At 5/26/04 03:03 PM, dart74 wrote: oh yes and i had forgoten ive existed as long as hell has and thats a very very long time i can kill any vampire with one flick of my claws and i come to be one of your allies yet you greet me with such hostility *snarls and turns into a shadow hisses out ill be back and gos to the local pub*
Tssssss imagine that...he thinks I'm a vampire...Do I look like one?
*looks at himself*
If he is hells right hand...then I'm lucifer... ... ...I just know I'm going to fight that guy someday...

oh yes i cant tell vampires from normal people by looks i just smell their foul stench and this place reaks of vampire *stares harshly at you with cold blue eyes*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-28 00:24:12

At 5/28/04 12:15 AM, dart74 wrote: oh yes i cant tell vampires from normal people by looks i just smell their foul stench and this place reaks of vampire *stares harshly at you with cold blue eyes*

*looks right back not fearing anything*K I'll be nice to you...If you fix that part of the library*points to the part he blew up*