00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Interloping just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vampire Hunters Club(RPC)

23,373 Views | 488 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 02:25:09

At 5/30/04 02:18 AM, OmegaKrypton wrote:

The only emotion I feel is love, but mentality has nothing to do with emotion. You call these men amatuers, are you crazy??? These are my kind... they are my coven of old, before I became a hunter, my master is their leader. No my friend they are not amatuers, they are just trying to look that way. Those little shades are just shadow imps, whenever they attack you just say the following words 'Demente valahia norenata.........(pause here for aproxsimately 20 seconds then begin again)Carpe Noctum Infecrtor' and they will leave you alone.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 02:26:25

"Hell...The Realm I fear the Most."

What If you are there...brother...How can I live camly here...Why couldn't I save you from him....

"Joic, I need to ask you a favour. When you do get "down there", would you ask for my brother. Well not my brother....but...but...Myself.

This is not making any sense

"What I mean is, that person I am referring to is my Evil Self, My Dark Aura. Banished there, because of a deal. I would appreciate your help...Dear Friend Joic."

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 02:30:20

"I will remember that Dementhysis-lamia, Thank you.
For now, I have a score to settle.
It seems an Oni Clan from My World (Spectral Realm) has arrived here.....looking for me. I shall bid you all farewell."

"Oh, and one more thing. Dementhysis-lamia, have you ever heard of BloodRayne. Is she real?"

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 02:37:39

Fare well good friend...and I will ask for you in the underworld...

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 02:55:35

Dementhys...since you are helping me destroy Aznar I will help you destroy your master...my strenght and your speed...he'll never beat us...what do you say?

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 03:04:12

At 5/30/04 02:55 AM, Joic wrote: Dementhys...since you are helping me destroy Aznar I will help you destroy your master...my strenght and your speed...he'll never beat us...what do you say?

Wait a minute, I just thought of something...... who did you say it was that killed your wife? Aznar is it, but that's the name of my master.................. it can't be the books wouldn't have lied, unless the books were written by him.................................. *teleports to library and searches for book* *finds book, opens front cover* *looks for author* *finds it**drops book* Shit!!!!! *teleports back to where Joic was standing* are you sure the person your looking for is Aznar???

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 03:09:57

At 5/30/04 03:04 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: Wait a minute, I just thought of something...... who did you say it was that killed your wife? Aznar is it, but that's the name of my master.................. it can't be the books wouldn't have lied, unless the books were written by him.................................. *teleports to library and searches for book* *finds book, opens front cover* *looks for author* *finds it**drops book* Shit!!!!! *teleports back to where Joic was standing* are you sure the person your looking for is Aznar???

I am positive...His hidding name is Victor...Did your master ever experiment on more then humans like feed on Tyrants and other creatures...even animals?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 03:16:57

At 5/30/04 03:09 AM, Joic wrote:
At 5/30/04 03:04 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: Wait a minute, I just thought of something...... who did you say it was that killed your wife? Aznar is it, but that's the name of my master.................. it can't be the books wouldn't have lied, unless the books were written by him.................................. *teleports to library and searches for book* *finds book, opens front cover* *looks for author* *finds it**drops book* Shit!!!!! *teleports back to where Joic was standing* are you sure the person your looking for is Aznar???
I am positive...His hidding name is Victor...Did your master ever experiment on more then humans like feed on Tyrants and other creatures...even animals?

Yes on ocassion he even fed upon other lamias, whcich defy his techings of supporting your race.

OOC: I must go soon, i'll probably be hanging out in the Soldier Clan for 15 min. then I will get ready for dawn.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 03:21:15

At 5/30/04 03:16 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: OOC: I must go soon, i'll probably be hanging out in the Soldier Clan for 15 min. then I will get ready for dawn.

OOC:Okidokie I wrote up this pretty litle Haiku:

I hate my
life
the world
sucks donkey balls

that's it...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 03:28:53

At 5/30/04 03:21 AM, Joic wrote:

I hate my
life
the world
sucks donkey balls

that's it...

I'm leaving now, but had to stop in to see what you posted LOL :P
p.s. Sorry to inform you about this, but a haiku has to have a special time or place in nature, not donkey balls LOL :P

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 03:31:22

At 5/30/04 03:28 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote:
At 5/30/04 03:21 AM, Joic wrote:

I hate my
life
the world
sucks donkey balls

that's it...
I'm leaving now, but had to stop in to see what you posted LOL :P
p.s. Sorry to inform you about this, but a haiku has to have a special time or place in nature, not donkey balls LOL :P

LoL I'll keep that in mind...next time I wright it will be in a special time or place

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 14:47:07

At 5/30/04 02:30 AM, OmegaKrypton wrote: "Oh, and one more thing. Dementhysis-lamia, have you ever heard of BloodRayne. Is she real?"

BloodRayne the character in the video-game was based on a character named uenethiasia in one of Anne Rices's novel, which her novel's are known to have 100% truth to them about the vampire race. So i'd say yes in theory she is real.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-31 01:05:57

At 5/31/04 12:44 AM, Redangleking wrote: Well, I'm no vampire and the only thing I could tell you about them is that if they are anything like Dracula, they should geth their throats checked out. That laugh isn't healthy....

Anyway, Dementhysis said the words "RP" And I was like, what? where!?!?! Cause I'm a freak like that y'know?

Anyway, I guess I'll join for now, but if I don't fit in I'll leave so...yea

Welcome redangleking to my little lair of darkness site= http://www.vampirehuntersclub.tk/ :P

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-31 01:56:08

At 5/30/04 03:16 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: Yes on ocassion he even fed upon other lamias, whcich defy his techings of supporting your race.

well...he w as sick of lamia so he went to Tyrant...do you have any idea where he is now?Somewhere he might go before battle?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-31 01:56:56

At 5/31/04 01:31 AM, Redangleking wrote: Charcter Profile

Great profile redangleking

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-31 01:59:54

At 5/31/04 01:56 AM, Joic wrote:
At 5/30/04 03:16 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: Yes on ocassion he even fed upon other lamias, whcich defy his techings of supporting your race.
well...he w as sick of lamia so he went to Tyrant...do you have any idea where he is now?Somewhere he might go before battle?

Yes, folloe me *leads Joic to the spectral realm which only he and a few others can enter*look over there quietly now start creeping over to behing that shade rock.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-31 02:18:19

At 5/31/04 01:59 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: Yes, folloe me *leads Joic to the spectral realm which only he and a few others can enter*look over there quietly now start creeping over to behing that shade rock.

what the hell is that thing
*brings his face closer to the shade rock*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-31 02:28:54

(OOC:Hey since it seems that we are the only 2 members that have been sticking around here how about we have a little battle milady *bows*)

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-31 02:30:21

At 5/31/04 02:28 AM, Joic wrote: (OOC:Hey since it seems that we are the only 2 members that have been sticking around here how about we have a little battle milady *bows*)

can't right now going in and out of to many topics, on top of that i'm on AIM with like 5 ppl LOL.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-31 03:27:27

k BIC(Back In Chara)

*looks over to Dementhys*
You realy remind me of my wife...as Beautifull as you are strong...
*looks back at the shade rock*
Is it safe to touch this thing?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-31 14:10:57

Why must everyone make super-powerful characters? I've become the weakest character on this club!
(In character)

I continue to listen. I hear of a plot to kill the vampire, Azner. Soon, two others enter. There was much talk about love. I do not know why... Suddenly, I fall through the window I was hiding
near, and am discovered. But Dementhys, and the man in the jacket are no where to be found. Odd...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-31 14:18:05

At 5/31/04 02:10 PM, Hyoshi wrote: Why must everyone make super-powerful characters? I've become the weakest character on this club!
(In character)

(what would you say of my chara against yours in ar RP fight?hmmmmmm not having anything to do with the story...)

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-31 15:55:55

At 5/31/04 02:18 PM, Joic wrote: (what would you say of my chara against yours in ar RP fight?hmmmmmm not having anything to do with the story...)

Sure, I guess but how do you RP fight?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-31 22:53:19

At 5/31/04 03:55 PM, Hyoshi wrote:
At 5/31/04 02:18 PM, Joic wrote: (what would you say of my chara against yours in ar RP fight?hmmmmmm not having anything to do with the story...)
Sure, I guess but how do you RP fight?

see I type shit like:
*goes in for a hard punch to the face*
and you dodge/block/get hit

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-01 21:05:20

shows up from the shadows how did u get access to this realm and she really does remiond me of ur wife i knew her long ago and be carefull in this realm there is more danger at each corner than ur whole life in the other realm i shall acompany u due to the fact that 1 among u has never been here i shall stick close just incase u run into my shadow twin.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-01 23:32:34

At 6/1/04 09:05 PM, dart74 wrote: shows up from the shadows how did u get access to this realm and she really does remiond me of ur wife i knew her long ago and be carefull in this realm there is more danger at each corner than ur whole life in the other realm i shall acompany u due to the fact that 1 among u has never been here i shall stick close just incase u run into my shadow twin.

I am srry but does this relm not only show my demons...For I am the one who must seak awnsers here...btw how did you get in here dragon?
And how do you know my wife?
Oooh and one last thing I have been in a heel alot of trouble...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-01 23:48:04

At 6/1/04 11:44 PM, Redangleking wrote: May I make a suggestion?

Place "< >" when Rping. That way it won't be so confusing. I'll be making my enterance soon when I see a spot for it...

OOC: wes say OOC or Out Of Chara before we post then...
say have you seen Dementhysis around lately?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-01 23:54:38

At 6/1/04 11:51 PM, Redangleking wrote:
At 6/1/04 11:48 PM, Joic wrote:
OOC: wes say OOC or Out Of Chara before we post then...
Either way, I'm gonna post with the <>'s because I'm used to it...

say have you seen Dementhysis around lately?
Actually no I haven't. Not since last night anyway...

well she has'nt really been posting around here...and I can't continue the story without her...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-02 12:58:11

*unsheats his sword and walks in a hallway nearby*
hmmm...here I must face my demons
*looks around and sees a male figure standing in a robe*
You...great...I take two steps and I already hate this place
I have no mouth so I can not speak
*the male figures face was blank...no mouth no eyes and no ears*
Ihave no eyes so I can not see

I have ears so I can not hear

I have no soul so I can not feel

But I have hands so I can hurt

I have weapons so I can kill

This is the way it has chosen

yeah yeah And this is the way it shall be...just get out of my freaking head...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-02 12:59:53

Soo... Bored....
Oooh, what's this? Can I join?