00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

emoloser21 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vampire Hunters Club(RPC)

23,370 Views | 488 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-29 21:13:33

Gwa! I haven't posted in so long! Sorry,sorry,sorry!

(in character)

I did not follow Dementhys, instead I wandered, searching for a vampire to kill or money or food... But soon, I found Dementhys again along with a man wearing a jacket. Somehow, he looked familar...

(out of character)
Again, SORRY!

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-29 21:32:36

here D, I'm sorry, U missed it at my sig topic thing

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-29 21:55:31

At 5/29/04 09:32 PM, ADarkerBreed wrote: here D, I'm sorry, U missed it at my sig topic thing

thanks, you know all the sigs you make are in my personal sig archive right? :P So that when I get bored of this one I go to the next :P It's very convienient since I am one of those people who switches sigs often, it helps me have stuff already pre-made :P

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-29 22:48:37

*he could feel the venom grow strong with evry breath he took*
Damn what is this shit
*he starts to wiggle a bit and after sometime he falls to the floor with a big crash*

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-29 23:25:55

OOC:huggg I feel like shit...I wonder if we have some tasty eyebal...I meen...uhm...ugh screw it*gets an eyeball*anyone else want one?

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-29 23:28:09

At 5/29/04 11:25 PM, Joic wrote: OOC:huggg I feel like shit...I wonder if we have some tasty eyebal...I meen...uhm...ugh screw it*gets an eyeball*anyone else want one?

i'll take one.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-29 23:30:36

At 5/29/04 11:28 PM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote:
At 5/29/04 11:25 PM, Joic wrote: OOC:huggg I feel like shit...I wonder if we have some tasty eyebal...I meen...uhm...ugh screw it*gets an eyeball*anyone else want one?
i'll take one.

*trows an eyeball right in Dementhysis her hand*enyoy they're quitte good let me just get us a nice wine or do you even prefer blood above that?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-29 23:30:36

At 5/29/04 10:48 PM, Joic wrote: *he could feel the venom grow strong with evry breath he took*
Damn what is this shit
*he starts to wiggle a bit and after sometime he falls to the floor with a big crash*

*draws near to Joic, senses his almost certain death, grabs him by the neck and draws all the venom from him to her. Now she feels the pain of the venom, but ignores it knowing it can't kill her, she checks and makes sure Joic is okay and then waits*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-29 23:31:41

At 5/29/04 11:30 PM, Joic wrote:
At 5/29/04 11:28 PM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote:
At 5/29/04 11:25 PM, Joic wrote:
*trows an eyeball right in Dementhysis her hand*enyoy they're quitte good let me just get us a nice wine or do you even prefer blood above that?

Do you have a drunken man's blood that's as good as wine and blood mixed?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-29 23:38:47

At 5/29/04 11:30 PM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: *draws near to Joic, senses his almost certain death, grabs him by the neck and draws all the venom from him to her. Now she feels the pain of the venom, but ignores it knowing it can't kill her, she checks and makes sure Joic is okay and then waits*

*opens up his eyes*
That is the last time I'll get hit by one of those...I'm getting to old to continue fighting...
*looks at dementhys*
You're lucky...you don't have to worry about age...
*thakes of his St. Lorenz cross and holds it out in front of him*
this thing hasn't given me good luck for 500 years...maybe it works better on you...here you can have it...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-29 23:43:20

At 5/29/04 11:38 PM, Joic wrote:
At 5/29/04 11:30 PM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: *draws near to Joic, senses his almost certain death, grabs him by the neck and draws all the venom from him to her. Now she feels the pain of the venom, but ignores it knowing it can't kill her, she checks and makes sure Joic is okay and then waits*
*opens up his eyes*
That is the last time I'll get hit by one of those...I'm getting to old to continue fighting...
*looks at dementhys*
You're lucky...you don't have to worry about age...
*thakes of his St. Lorenz cross and holds it out in front of him*
this thing hasn't given me good luck for 500 years...maybe it works better on you...here you can have it...

*takes cross, slightly wondering weather it was blessed by a high priest, if so the second she touches it she will probably burn her hand off. Nothing happens. Puts cross in pocket of cloak and helps Joic to his feet*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-29 23:43:51

At 5/29/04 11:31 PM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote:
At 5/29/04 11:30 PM, Joic wrote:
Do you have a drunken man's blood that's as good as wine and blood mixed?

Aaah the lady a a keen tast...Aaah here this one could be nice...killed in paris 1523...hmmmnot such a bad year...*poures some in Dementhysis's glass* will you do the honour of tasting milady?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 01:11:13

At 5/29/04 11:43 PM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: *takes cross, slightly wondering weather it was blessed by a high priest, if so the second she touches it she will probably burn her hand off. Nothing happens. Puts cross in pocket of cloak and helps Joic to his feet*

Take care girl...the battle with Aznar will be my last and well...I would like to have your help...
*stands up slowly with Dementhys her help*
Then atleast I know that if I can't kill him...you can...I know you can... ... ...
Well I hope I didn't hurt you to much with that venom...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 01:13:14

At 5/29/04 11:43 PM, Joic wrote:
Aaah the lady a a keen tast...Aaah here this one could be nice...killed in paris 1523...hmmmnot such a bad year...*poures some in Dementhysis's glass* will you do the honour of tasting milady?

*sips* nice old good more :P

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 01:15:23

At 5/30/04 01:11 AM, Joic wrote:
Take care girl...the battle with Aznar will be my last and well...I would like to have your help...
*stands up slowly with Dementhys her help*
Then atleast I know that if I can't kill him...you can...I know you can... ... ...
Well I hope I didn't hurt you to much with that venom...

No worries it till be easy for me, and you if you can learn the way of the lamia before your battle with Aznar, most ppl think you have to be a vampire to know the skills of the vampire, they're wrong. If you wish I can train you in the way of cloaking, and I could try to capture you a wraith blade from the spectral realm.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 01:32:03

At 5/30/04 01:15 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: No worries it till be easy for me, and you if you can learn the way of the lamia before your battle with Aznar, most ppl think you have to be a vampire to know the skills of the vampire, they're wrong. If you wish I can train you in the way of cloaking, and I could try to capture you a wraith blade from the spectral realm.

No thank you...my old skills go down with my old weapon and the old me...I will die as I lived...I will die as a Tyrant...
My kind is dieing out...but atleast they will have one more hero to remember...
*Puts his hands on Dementhysis's shoulder*
I may be old and rusty but I'm still proud of what I am...and nothing can take that away...
*smiles as he picks up his sword and looks at it*
You saved my ass alot of times good friend...I wouldn't give you up for anything in the world...
*looks back at Dementhysis*
strange how they almost talk to you...truly a special weapon...the Demonswords...and to think that I carry he oldest and strongest one of them...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 01:34:15

At 5/30/04 01:13 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: *sips* nice old good more :P

*pours the glass full and the his own*
To Death, hell and above all to the lamia
*raises his glass*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 01:40:07

At 5/30/04 01:32 AM, Joic wrote: strange how they almost talk to you...truly a special weapon...the Demonswords...and to think that I carry he oldest and strongest one of them...

I know the feeling, my wraithblade speaks to me as well, only I guess it should I mean it is made up of about 99.9% tourchered soul of hell .1% metal :P. As my old master once said, live by your kind die by your kind. I knew what he meant, but I still decided to screw the forces :P a Vampiric Vampire Hunter is what I am. I am the enemey of my own kind. I'm the enemy of all kinds. Oh well................. at least I can back up myself being an enemy w00t w00t i'm immortal to everything except fire.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 01:41:12

At 5/30/04 01:34 AM, Joic wrote: *pours the glass full and the his own*
*raises his glass*

*raises glass to that*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 01:44:16

At 5/30/04 01:41 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote:
*raises his glass*
*raises glass to that*

*enters room* and we are toasting to what...
as you can see I'm back...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 01:46:15

At 5/30/04 01:44 AM, ADarkerBreed wrote:
At 5/30/04 01:41 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote:
*raises his glass*
*raises glass to that*
*enters room* and we are toasting to what...
as you can see I'm back...

read about two sentences up from this post and you'll see what we're toasting to , I warn you not to drink unless you like blood.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 01:55:38

At 5/30/04 01:46 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: read about two sentences up from this post and you'll see what we're toasting to , I warn you not to drink unless you like blood.

then I drink in good health *pours self a glass*
but I must bid you good bye *picks up glass and walks out of room*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 01:57:46

At 5/30/04 01:55 AM, ADarkerBreed wrote:
At 5/30/04 01:46 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: read about two sentences up from this post and you'll see what we're toasting to , I warn you not to drink unless you like blood.
then I drink in good health *pours self a glass*
but I must bid you good bye *picks up glass and walks out of room*

away again...wow...hey...where did my glass go???Aaarg now I need to get a new one...*gets a new glass*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 02:02:09

At 5/30/04 01:40 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: I know the feeling, my wraithblade speaks to me as well, only I guess it should I mean it is made up of about 99.9% tourchered soul of hell .1% metal :P. As my old master once said, live by your kind die by your kind. I knew what he meant, but I still decided to screw the forces :P a Vampiric Vampire Hunter is what I am. I am the enemey of my own kind. I'm the enemy of all kinds. Oh well................. at least I can back up myself being an enemy w00t w00t i'm immortal to everything except fire.

it seems that our weapons where both made in tha depts of Hell...
*Takes his locker from under is coat, opens it and looks at the picture*
Hmmmm...I miss her so damn much...and to think...after all those years I should have gotten over her death...hmmm...I don't understand emotions...and I probably never will...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 02:05:33

At 5/30/04 02:02 AM, Joic wrote:
I don't understand emotions...and I probably never will...

Emotions are a bitch aren't they the only one true emotion a vampire can feel is love, now doesn't that suck, no hate, no mercy, no remorse, none of that only love, and why, I don't know why don't you ask the elders.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 02:07:20

After a few minutes I arrive at the shack, where I believe my fellow hunters are. Namely, Dementhysis-lamia, ADarkerBreed, and Joic. I dare not disturb their peaceful moment. But there is no peace that lasts long here. It was amazing how I easily tracked their scent

"Dementhysis-lamia, sorry to interrupt you, but I have some news which may concern you. I believe you are in danger. I found this broken tablet, had part of your name inscribed on it. Iam not sure, but I just came to warn you. I believe some of your Vampire Clan may want vengeance......against you."

Joic! Old Friend, you are hurt. Posion? If you like I can give you my White Orb. It absorbs pain and diseases.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 02:12:18

At 5/30/04 02:07 AM, OmegaKrypton wrote: "Dementhysis-lamia, sorry to interrupt you, but I have some news which may concern you. I believe you are in danger. I found this broken tablet, had part of your name inscribed on it. Iam not sure, but I just came to warn you. I believe some of your Vampire Clan may want vengeance......against you."

Another coven damn how many coven's are goiing to conspire against me, huhhhh oh well... *takes tablet and examines* *drops stone tablet and spaces out*
" This isn't just any coven......... this is the.... the..... the..... where did you get this Krypton?" *uses vampire powers to lift Krypton off his feet by the clak* *calms down and places him down* "Where?"

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 02:15:31

At 5/30/04 02:07 AM, OmegaKrypton wrote: Joic! Old Friend, you are hurt. Posion? If you like I can give you my White Orb. It absorbs pain and diseases.

It's k I'm just dealing with the aftershock...she sucked the venom out of me...
And I will ask the elders when I'm gone...or atleast Satan...cause I know that up there...they just can't wait to send me down there...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 02:18:06

Patience, Dementhysis-lamia, Patience!
I will tell you. But dont let your anger rule you. Hmph, besides I thought the only thing you could feel is love.

Now, this tablet, I found it in an abadoned shack....Near The Old Library. There was blood everywhere, if you ask me... I think they are nothing but amateurs.

Speaking of amateurs, did you happen to notice Animated Shadows roaming about? One nearly got a chunk of my waist.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-30 02:24:05

*sits down on the couch and just stays staring at the picture as a few tears roll of his cheek*
those shadows what did they look like?