00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

emoloser21 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vampire Hunters Club(RPC)

23,371 Views | 488 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-11 20:15:18

At 5/11/04 08:06 PM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: Oh okay I understand :P

Good. So, since Vampires aren't real, what do you do hear?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-11 21:40:10

*continues..* I awake in a large room on top of the most soft bed i have ever touched. "Nice place, isn't it? The original owner was a frequenter of the burlesques houses, he invited me in one night for some drinks..." Lestat chuckles to himself, "And now it is mine. How are you feeling?" "Amazing! I feel like I could run faster than anything known to man!" I reply. "In time, my dear boy, I believe you may be able to. You are so strong, unlike any I have seen before. It's somewhat amazing, but at the same time peculiar. If you are feeling up to it, i'd like to try something the great elderly vampire Kliman the Soul Reader showed me." I shook my head in agreement, I didn't dare say no in fear of agrrevating him. I may be more powerful then most at this stage, but i was not going to over estimate my strength to that extent, I knew Lestat was strong. He approaches me and extends his arms, his hands wide closing in on my head, when suddenly he turns qickly "We have a visitor..."

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-12 08:33:01

*blink. Blink blink.* Um.... May I join?
My normal character in RPs such as this (and was going to be untill you posted your character, in the SPC) is a vampire/vampire hunter who has the approval and blessing of the Church of England, and I work for them.
I still need to talk to you on AIM... So... If you could please get AIM and post your AIM adress...
Anyways, may I join?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-12 15:29:38

At 5/12/04 08:33 AM, LadyAurin wrote: *blink. Blink blink.* Um.... May I join?
My normal character in RPs such as this (and was going to be untill you posted your character, in the SPC) is a vampire/vampire hunter who has the approval and blessing of the Church of England, and I work for them.
I still need to talk to you on AIM... So... If you could please get AIM and post your AIM adress...
Anyways, may I join?

Yes you may join since I know you have skills no test will be required.You may talk to me on AIM but try tommorow i'm not at home right now.
My AIM: Lamia_Hunter696
what's yours???

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-12 15:47:46

*continues extension of Theo's story from my characters point of view*
I followed Lestat into the night. Well not really Lestat more like Lestat's sent. He was moving at a very high speed a speed that most Lamias will never reach. Luckily I am not one of the most lamias I was able to follow him with ease. I approched him stalkingly. I knew he knew I was there so why didn't he stop me from following??? you'll soon find out. I saw him going into an old burlesque house and followed. I put my ear to the door and I culd hear Lestat speaking with his fledgeling. I felt sorry for the fledgeling, because I knew he would either join me or be smited. I know how over powering Lestat could be so I doubted that the fledgeling would join me in a split second. but maybe, I thought, he will. I saw a mortal walking down the street and stopped him. I told him that my friend was living just over there in that old burlesque house and that she wanted some company. Like most men he couldn't resist and he went over and knocked on the door, while I was poised in the bushs waiting, feeling Lestats power come closer and closer. The man knew nothing, but I knew he was damned... *to be continued by responder*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-12 17:15:02

I have another question that needs answering. This is what i was planning on posting (if this si acceptable then i won't post it a second time, but if it isn't i'll re-post a new continuation)...
*continues* Just as he finnished his sentence, there came 3 knocks at the door. "Stay here," he tells me and leaves the room. But i couldn't stay where i was, because i could sense something too, and that something felt very threatning, so i quietly sneek out into the hall, knowing Lestat would realize I was no longer on the bed, but not caring. I couldn't resist. Lestat opens the door and a strange looking man is there. I knew he was human, he smelled like supper. Lestat and the man spoke for a few seconds, and then the man turned in fright trying to run, but Lestat grabbed him and bit into him. The man lay limp in Lestat summoned me over to feed. I hurried over and bit in and started sucking as hard as I possibly could. "That's a good boy. Let me have a little drink before the blood gets too cold please." I got of the mans neck and took a few steps back, face covered in blood. Lestat dug his fangs in again (and here's the part that i wanted to know was acceptable) and suddnely something came flying out of the bushes at Lestat... (is it ok that i did something for your character?)

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-15 20:19:13

At 5/12/04 05:15 PM, LunchBox29 wrote: (is it ok that i did something for your character?)

It is ok that you did that for my character, but please try to make it sound like my character. I wouldn't fly out of bushes, I would probably cloak into the shadows and you would probably see a shadow move that wasn't supposed to. Thank you for asking though.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-15 20:53:40

*continues* Just as he finnished his sentence, there came 3 knocks at the door. "Stay here," he tells me and leaves the room. But i couldn't stay where i was, because i could sense something too, and that something felt very threatning, so i quietly sneek out into the hall, knowing Lestat would realize I was no longer on the bed, but not caring. I couldn't resist. Lestat opens the door and a strange looking man is there. I knew he was human, he smelled like supper. Lestat and the man spoke for a few seconds, and then the man turned in fright trying to run, but Lestat grabbed him and bit into him. The man lay limp in Lestat summoned me over to feed. I hurried over and bit in and started sucking as hard as I possibly could. "That's a good boy. Let me have a little drink before the blood gets too cold please." I got of the mans neck and took a few steps back, face covered in blood. Lestat dug his fangs in again (and here's the part that i wanted to know was acceptable) and suddnely something came flying out of the bushes at Lestat...

*continues from my point of view*
I saw Lestat come to the door which is surprising I expected one of his many servants to come to the door, but it was Lestat. That's how I knew he knew I was there. He attacked the man and I snapped a picture of it to go into my file on Lestat ( I always keep a file on all the Vampires I hunt Lestat and Armand have the biggest) It really is a thing of taste to get excited seeing human blood spilt by another of your kind... it's a taste acquired over centuries rather than a taste acquired over indulgence. I knew this would probably be my one and only chance at him unguarded so I cloaked myself and stepped into the shadows. Out of the corner of my eye I saw his fledgling, the one who's name I didn't know, staring directly at me. He couldn't know I was there of course only two vampires have the power to see through cloaking, Armand and Morbius, but at such a great blood-birth it i spossible that he felt my presence. I re-focused my attention on Lestat I knew that I must act quickly. I took out my blowgun acquired from the time of the New World from a tribe of Indians I once protected against the fierce White Faces, I believe they called themselves the Lo Kui. Anyway I loaded in the gun a single mortalian dart. Blessed with holy water by a high priest it had the power to kill any vampire at a single touch. I was no exception, I handled it very carefuly. I aimed at Lestat and shot it directly at his head. I knew if this assassination succeeded that the poor fledgling would be orphaned and left to fend for himself as I was at my time of birth. It's be easier for him in the great city of London, so many cut throats and thieves. It would be a better life for him without Lestat. For Lestat followed the bible saying ' God acts in mysterious ways, while the Devil plays in trickier ones' I knew that he was not a satanic Lamia therefore making him an outcast he was a Roman Catholic, used to be a high priest himself. He had to die, he plays in the devils shadow, but seeks gods light. I would never understand him neither alive nor dead maybe in my own death I would see him in a new light.
*to be continued*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-15 23:01:08

LoL Sorry I made you use a dart gun... :P

*continues...* Lestat let's out a tremendous scream and grips his neck. He begins to decompose, or what seems like decomposing at super speed, right in front of my eyes. I cannot believe it, but I do not feel remourse, which is so unusual because i used to be such a caring person. But i suppose that explains it, I'm no longer a "person", so to say. I look up to see who might have shot Lestat, and i catch a quick glimpse of someone in the bushes, but it seems hazy. There is someone in the world who is out of focus like a badly taken picture. The thought makes me laugh and I think to myself "That explains why no one has a good picture of the sasquatch, he's out of focus!" The only distint feature i can make out of this out of focus person is the shock on their face. Why shock? I don't know. I look down again and see a dusty looking squelton where Lestat had been laying moments before. "Aw shit," i think to myself, "what if that perosn wants to kill me too?!" and i become very nervous and get out of the door frame. I start thinking of what i can do, which isnt much, because this perosn MUST be a pro, so if they wanted me dead, they could track me easily. "I'm a goner." All i can think of how I'd rather be back at the funeral home, where i always felt safe, dead people can't hurt you. I close my eyes and begin wishing i was there....What a strange feeling. I feel like im in a million peices. I open my eyes to see whats going on, and i am no longer in the big house, but i am in the funeral home, safe like always!

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-15 23:13:20

At 5/15/04 11:01 PM, LunchBox29 wrote: LoL Sorry I made you use a dart gun... :P

*continues...* Lestat let's out a tremendous scream and grips his neck. He begins to decompose, or what seems like decomposing at super speed, right in front of my eyes. I cannot believe it, but I do not feel remourse, which is so unusual because i used to be such a caring person. But i suppose that explains it, I'm no longer a "person", so to say. I look up to see who might have shot Lestat, and i catch a quick glimpse of someone in the bushes, but it seems hazy. There is someone in the world who is out of focus like a badly taken picture. The thought makes me laugh and I think to myself "That explains why no one has a good picture of the sasquatch, he's out of focus!" The only distint feature i can make out of this out of focus person is the shock on their face. Why shock? I don't know. I look down again and see a dusty looking squelton where Lestat had been laying moments before. "Aw shit," i think to myself, "what if that perosn wants to kill me too?!" and i become very nervous and get out of the door frame. I start thinking of what i can do, which isnt much, because this perosn MUST be a pro, so if they wanted me dead, they could track me easily. "I'm a goner." All i can think of how I'd rather be back at the funeral home, where i always felt safe, dead people can't hurt you. I close my eyes and begin wishing i was there....What a strange feeling. I feel like im in a million peices. I open my eyes to see whats going on, and i am no longer in the big house, but i am in the funeral home, safe like always!

*continues*
After I took out Lestat I un-cloaked myself and noted that the fledgling noted my presence. He knew noot who I was, but I could smell his fear. Why did he freat? I thought was it because he thinks I was going after him? Was it because I allowed him to note me before cloaking again. Well anyway whatever the reason I saw that he was scared shitless and that's not a very honourable thing for a Lamia aven just a fledgling. So I decided to help him out I used the power that comes with time and combined it with the power of mind control and sent him back to his old life, whatever it may have been in his mind. In all reality he was sitting right in front of me eyes opened, but in a trance. In his own little world he was happy again. I decided to let him linger, for he had the rest of eternity to hate his life why start so early.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-15 23:21:31

Aw! Phooei LoL i wanted to be able to transport

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-15 23:23:51

At 5/15/04 11:21 PM, LunchBox29 wrote: Aw! Phooei LoL i wanted to be able to transport

LOL just make the story continue on and give another time in where you have a situation to transport. Please wait until at least page five because most fledglings do not automatically have that power to start off with.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-15 23:27:53

LoL Oh. I'm fine with that. But i figured in time of desperation, just like real people, we find out we can do things we didn't know we could do before. Catch my drift? But it really don't matter :P

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-15 23:31:52

At 5/15/04 11:27 PM, LunchBox29 wrote: LoL Oh. I'm fine with that. But i figured in time of desperation, just like real people, we find out we can do things we didn't know we could do before. Catch my drift? But it really don't matter :P

Yes it does work like that for Lamias, but not with skills that highly advanced that takes years or extremely ancient blood to be able to transport. LOL :P you can have the ability to cloak yourself making you able to merge with the shadows.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-15 23:46:43

YAY! AN ABILITY! I'M NO LONGER A USELESS FUCK-NUT! LoL

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 00:01:51

Good now type like the wind type. LOL :P

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 01:38:33

actually i agree with you ....... their are vampires........ for example Count Dracula was a real person..... he enjoyed torturing and killing people...... there was one event in which he invited all the poor in the village he owned to a feast and while they were eating he set the building ablaze and laughed at their horrible shrieks of terror........ he would impale people on 13 foot spikes in front of his castle and while they were dyeing he would sit and eat his dinner while watching it......... he filed his teeth down because he was a cannibal and found it easier to tear through human flesh this way......... he never was married but he had a mistress aptly named ''The Countess" she believed that taking a bath in the blood of 1000 virgins would give her life forever ........ shortly after she did it she was murdered........ but enought about that

Name: Christian Wolf
Species: Part Werewolf, Part Vampire
Job: he spends most of his life trying to find a cure for his ''sickness and has come acrossed many cures but only which cured vampires , or werewolves alone
Strengths: He has a TREMENDOUS physical strength and has control over most dark arts
Weaknesses: he is weak against all things holy and he protests fighting women
Skills: once a month on a full moon he turns into a werewolf , being a vampire too he turns into a bit of both adding together the two races strengths and removing the two races weaknesses

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 01:42:06

At 5/16/04 01:38 AM, D-Ranged wrote:
Name: Christian Wolf
Species: Part Werewolf, Part Vampire
Job: he spends most of his life trying to find a cure for his ''sickness and has come acrossed many cures but only which cured vampires , or werewolves alone
Strengths: He has a TREMENDOUS physical strength and has control over most dark arts
Weaknesses: he is weak against all things holy and he protests fighting women
Skills: once a month on a full moon he turns into a werewolf , being a vampire too he turns into a bit of both adding together the two races strengths and removing the two races weaknesses

Christian Wolf is what you shall forever be called by me are you sure there are no last minute changes before I finalize the deal???

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 01:46:43

nope no changes........... at all............. for sure.......... i wont ever ask to change anything..........

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 01:50:00

At 5/16/04 01:46 AM, D-Ranged wrote: nope no changes........... at all............. for sure.......... i wont ever ask to change anything..........

okay good then prepare to be drawn into the story.
And here we............ uhh.....uhhh...... yeah Theo willl write you into the plot then you can write yourself, but only after either him or I introduce you to the VHC. LOL :P i'm to tired of writing long drawn out stories... Todays another night...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 01:53:16

wait i have a question .......... why would you want to live in norfolk???

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 02:05:24

At 5/16/04 01:53 AM, D-Ranged wrote: wait i have a question .......... why would you want to live in norfolk???

Why would I want to live in Norfolk??? I don't want to live in Norfolk I want to go to Ireland or Germany...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 02:12:27

oh what a coincidence cuz i want to live in florida too ....... (this was a joke i would love to live in scottland , and id love to see the memorial for william wallace because hes my ancestror , i think you know who he is but if you dont he was the character mel gibson played in braveheart and if you didnt see the movie he basically defended all of scotland from being taken over from england, which happend to be the strongest armie in the world at that time... but they still captured him... chopped off his right arm, left leg, ripped his intestines out and burnt them, castrated him , and he wasnt even dead until they decapitaded him .......... so yea, im related to him and it would be cool to live their and stuff since the whole family on my dads side come from their and our last name stands for white warrior in vikish cuz the scotts were the children of the vikings.......... so yea

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 02:17:09

Ahhhhh so you follow the ways of Valhalla??? You liked or disliked the age of Ragnarok???

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 02:18:41

gimme a second while i google both of those terms ill get back to ya with an answer in just a sec

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 02:23:49

well i have a dog named odin and odin has something to do with alhalla ........... and ragnarok is a MMORPG .......... but other than that i dont know anything (i didnt do a google search im too lazy)

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 02:39:03

At 5/16/04 02:23 AM, D-Ranged wrote: well i have a dog named odin and odin has something to do with alhalla ........... and ragnarok is a MMORPG .......... but other than that i dont know anything (i didnt do a google search im too lazy)

Odin is the norse god Valhalla is the Viking Heaven where they can battle in peace. Raganarok is the age of destruction, as the Vikings called it, the age in which no light prevails.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 02:47:40

i new who odin was and ive heard that they believed heaven was a place they could fight for the rest of eternity but never heard about he age of ragnarok ... what happend that made em so uhh you know depressed or un-light??

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 03:01:28

At 5/16/04 02:47 AM, D-Ranged wrote: i new who odin was and ive heard that they believed heaven was a place they could fight for the rest of eternity but never heard about he age of ragnarok ... what happend that made em so uhh you know depressed or un-light??

Ragnarok is just the age of chaos it was dark times, no one really knows why, but many theorists believe it was because of the Vikings themselves, who were pillagers and looters.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 03:28:56

i think ive heard of that too..... like for a long couple of years the vikings would come to their village for their crops and live stock and they would rape their woman and stuff....... it was really fucked up