00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirko99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vampire Hunters Club(RPC)

23,378 Views | 488 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 17:43:34

At 5/16/04 03:28 AM, D-Ranged wrote: i think ive heard of that too..... like for a long couple of years the vikings would come to their village for their crops and live stock and they would rape their woman and stuff....... it was really fucked up

Yeah the good ol' days when I could prey upon the sinful and have fun doing it, now there's just to many people that are sinful to get them all :P

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 18:27:57

ha, well ..... dont stop on acount of my need to talk about the past please continue the story so i may be introduced and i can right cuz i think i messed up the story in lunchboxes thread :(

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 19:14:29

*continues*
I leave the fledgling be and teleport back to my village. I feel wak, I need to hunt, so when I see a group of teenagers going into the forest all alone, I think it's a god send, but I was terribly terribly wrong. As I followed them into the forest I noticed that there was a full moon. Then when they walked out into the field of the ancients, a field that leads to the secret location of the ancient ones but only works for lamias to teleport, a single ray of light from the moon hit one of them and he turned into a werewolf, or puppy as we lamias call them, here's the part I got :he slashed and slaughtered the others killing them slowly and feasting on their carcasses, the part I don't get: he drank their blood as well. It is a very un-common thing to see a werewolf drinking the blood of its prey. Your more likely to see a lamia in daylight. I sensed what he was. A satanic thing. A creature so monstroserous that it is a damned thing and there are only two uses for it. Use 1: Immenent death as being half-lamia, half-werewolf is painful for the creature. Use 2: A old lore hunter, Vampire Hunter, Werewolf hunter, Bounty Hunter, Elf Hunter, etc.. I thought a while on what to do, but it was not my nature to accept apprentices or puppies I accepted him into my blood. My new coven the Coven of Holy Hunters. I later found his name was Christian Wolf which is a bit unusual seeing as how most creatures like him do not wish to show what they are.
*next*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 20:43:17

now im stoopid so i have to make sure of a few things accpeting him into your coven of hunters would meen taking him into training or for him to be your apprentice??? if so then what does accepted him into your blood mean??? if you answer these i will glady finish the story

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 20:48:35

*continues...* I feel so peaceful back here in the funeral home, I feel...happy. Strange, I didn't think I could have feelings, seeing how i had no remorse for Lestat. Oh well, I shall not ponder on past things, I have a long life to live now, things i want to do, places i want to go. I turn to go out the front door of the funeral home, and suddenly the funrale home is no longer surrounding me, but I am back in the burlesque house. I see the hazy person disappear in front of me, so I know that he or she was not after me. I draw i deep breath of relief and crumble to the floor. "What should I do next?" I think to myself, and then I hear my tummy growl. "Eat," i say out loud as i likc my lips and tongue my newly acquired fangs.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 20:56:33

im putting all of the story together in a word document so i can read it all without reading through all the posts so.... this may be a while

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 21:13:05

LoL ya man take yer time
P.S. Nice tits on your sig :D

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 21:27:28

At 5/16/04 09:13 PM, LunchBox29 wrote: LoL ya man take yer time
P.S. Nice tits on your sig :D

i know right? (o)(o)

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-16 21:39:13

well i wont be adding anything to the story for tonight because i have school tomorrow , but i can tell you i was gonna post how far we were but it took up four full pages so i dont think it will fit and ill read it and post some story tommorow........ i will be on till 10 though

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-17 15:12:23

*walks in and looks around the huge dusty library*hmmmmmm...I'm not a vampire...I don't hunt vampires...as ally can I get in?

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-17 15:43:50

yo ill join i have to pick sumtin supernatural right ok im damentario the demonic lizard man hahahahahaha

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-18 21:46:48

I'm joining, here's my character
Name: Arthur
Race: Human
Job: Vamp Hunter\theif
Weapons:Crossbow loaded with stakes,a theif's knife,and a vile of holy water
Special Abilities: Can sense any vampire/vampire hunter

Begining story: I heard of Dementhis' plan to assasinate Lestat, and (hoping to get some money out of it). When she got to the burlesque house I quickly ran to the nearest hiding spot and watched her kill Lestat, send a fledgeling off, the disapear. I sensed where she was going, a nearby village.
At the village I searched for her, but soon sensed where she really was, the Field of the Ancients.
Sure enough I find her there. "Hello" I say "I am a hunter, like you, and I saw you kill Lestat. Would you care to join me?"

To be continued...

So, am I in? (by the way when does this story take place?)

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-19 15:41:29

story:i come from the depths of hell to seek and destray lestat but i see lestat assassin flee i follow with antisipation to meet lestats killer i find the assassin talking to arthur the vampire killer well known in my line of work i think maybe i should talk with them while there still around i walk slowly and causiously through the cold air until i reach where them...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-21 22:44:19

oh ya im a demonic 100 foot tall dragon from the deapest depths of hell i hunt vampires down and eat them there my favorite snack and i already stated my name im as deadly as can be for i can shape shift into a normal human.my invincible armor proves usefull when fighting vampires i was sentanced to eternal torment for eating and destroying over 1000 vampires and now im wanted by every vampire and other evil creature pretty much my background i have 1 freind a gargoyle at a tavern in hell he told me of the fact that lestat is alive and well and im now out of the torture chamber of hell and i used to be the devels right hand man til i got a good heart from an angel i killed so now im here to rid the world of evil and eat my fill in the prosses.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-21 22:48:13

jumping jacks anyone?

im bored, so how my favorite demon hunter doing today???

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-21 22:52:58

At 5/21/04 10:48 PM, _matt_ wrote: jumping jacks anyone?

who are u talking 2 and im fit enough i meen i escaped from the devils eternal damnations jeez.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-21 22:53:43

Well... what will you vampiric vampire hunters do if you face with... VLAD...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-21 22:56:32

At 5/21/04 10:52 PM, dart74 wrote:
At 5/21/04 10:48 PM, _matt_ wrote: jumping jacks anyone?

who are u talking 2 and im fit enough i meen i escaped from the devils eternal damnations jeez.

im talking to dementhys, i still dont kno how to spell that, but whatever, you wanna do jumping jacks with me?

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-21 22:59:06

At 5/21/04 10:53 PM, X_Calibre wrote: Well... what will you vampiric vampire hunters do if you face with... VLAD...

ahem simple i eat him and let his body fill my stomach wit hthe other 50000 i ate

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-21 23:00:47

im talking to dementhys, i still dont kno how to spell that, but whatever, you wanna do jumping jacks with me?

ahem ok *does 3000 jumping jacks* fun

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-21 23:13:22

At 5/21/04 11:00 PM, dart74 wrote:

*3001 jumping jacks and doing up downs inbetween* cmon you can do better

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-22 21:25:19

At 5/21/04 11:13 PM, _matt_ wrote:
At 5/21/04 11:00 PM, dart74 wrote:
*3001 jumping jacks and doing up downs inbetween* cmon you can do better

*does 300000000 jumping jacks while parachuteingout of a plane 300 feet up* any1 who tries diz shit has got to go 2 the hospital(cept me) cuz ill mess em up for copying me

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-22 21:45:51

Everyone who has requested to join may they just have to do what Arthur did and then they will be accepted.

I'm doing well matt u??

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-22 22:37:34

name:damentrio
race:dragon
job:soul saver
weapons:swod claws teeth devil fire
special:shape shift
(already posted above)

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-22 22:39:53

At 5/22/04 10:37 PM, dart74 wrote: name:damentrio
race:dragon
job:soul saver
weapons:swod claws teeth devil fire
special:shape shift
(already posted above)

You are in and from now on no matter how much you object LOL :P I will always call you damentrio or dragon,when i'm mad :P.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-22 22:42:21

Hmm... this still here.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-22 22:48:39

don't kill me, I'm a vamp myself...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-22 22:58:14

Character
Name: Damieon
Race: Vampire
Job: Vampire Protector
Weapon: Katana and SPAS12 shotgun

Story: *watches Arthur and Dementhis from the rooftops*
I knew it, allainces...
I hate alliances
*pulls out katana and licks the fresh blood from the glimmering surface*
*leaps silently and examine Lestats body*
I must track these fiends...

Am I in guys...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-22 22:58:55

All official members (members that posted to my requirements to join) please post a picture of your character for me to put on the website i'm creating for us.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-22 23:01:05

At 5/22/04 10:58 PM, ADarkerBreed wrote: Character
Name: Damieon
Race: Vampire
Job: Vampire Protector
Weapon: Katana and SPAS12 shotgun

Story: *watches Arthur and Dementhis from the rooftops*
I knew it, allainces...
I hate alliances
*pulls out katana and licks the fresh blood from the glimmering surface*
*leaps silently and examine Lestats body*
I must track these fiends...

Am I in guys...

Yes, but you must know that you will probably be hunted by everybody in this club except me LOL :P (i'm a vampiric vampire hunter, i'm a lamia lamia hunter, whichever works for you LP) because I kill only those I am paid to kill, i'm not a heretic like everyone else :P.