00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

m00nray just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vampire Hunters Club(RPC)

23,374 Views | 488 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-15 21:06:53

My god!! I've barely ever posted here!! I beg forgiveness!!

Er, anyway this RP is getting so confusing, so I have some questions,

1. Forget about my previous post ( the one where I made tons of mistakes)
2. Where is everyone(in character I mean)? At first I thought everyone was in the spectral realm, but then it got confusing....
3. To Dementhylys: why haven't you posted for all this time ?
4. To Joic what IS a Tyrant anyway? At first I thoght you meant a ruler, but soon you made it seem like they were a magical race or something...
5. Why am I the only guy who didn't choose a super-powerful character?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-16 09:53:42

At 6/15/04 09:06 PM, Hyoshi wrote: 4. To Joic what IS a Tyrant anyway? At first I thoght you meant a ruler, but soon you made it seem like they were a magical race or something...

Well A Tyrant is a magical being that looks like a human...only a Tyrant is a hole lot bigger,stronger,faster and recovers from wounds almost directly...Does that awnser your question?

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-17 22:41:48

OOC: Hello?*hello?* *hello?*

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-18 07:29:07

BIC:

Joic stood up from the floor...somehow reality had just caught up with him...He just realised that he was back in the normal world...well as far as normal goes...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-18 22:37:38

At 6/15/04 09:06 PM, Hyoshi wrote: 1. Forget about my previous post ( the one where I made tons of mistakes)
2. Where is everyone(in character I mean)? At first I thought everyone was in the spectral realm, but then it got confusing....
3. To Dementhylys: why haven't you posted for all this time ?
4. To Joic what IS a Tyrant anyway? At first I thoght you meant a ruler, but soon you made it seem like they were a magical race or something...
5. Why am I the only guy who didn't choose a super-powerful character?

1. Done
2. Right now, we are just shitting around, we've been doing it for like 11 pages, the only real posters for this club are myself, redangleking, and LunchBox29
3. I've been busy with my REAL life ^_^
4. he answered that...
5. We are not super powerful, they just wish to act like fools for fun, they have weaknesses, just as I do, they are not immortal.

OOC: from now on I am going to be starting a story, which I would like to call 'Lore of the City' I will post it here chapter by chapter, starting next post.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-18 22:39:06

1. Done
2. Right now, we are just shitting around, we've been doing it for like 11 pages, the only real posters for this club are myself, redangleking, and LunchBox29
3. I've been busy with my REAL life ^_^
4. he answered that...
5. We are not super powerful, they just wish to act like fools for fun, they have weaknesses, just as I do, they are not immortal.

OOC: from now on I am going to be starting a story, which I would like to call 'Lore of the City' I will post it here chapter by chapter, starting next post.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-18 22:54:19

Chapter 1:
Moonset, just before dawn; swollen moon collapsing into a notch between black mountains; river talking quietly to itself among the stones; pine and horsemint scenting the air as Abasio brushed by them on his way down the farm lane. Big Blue whickered softly from the corral, more a question than a good-bye, but for that brief moment Abasio longed to be back on his bed on the back porch, curled under his light blanket in the morning cool. It was the same home-longing that had stopped him a year ago at the valley road and last winter when he got as far as Wise Rocks Farm. This time the doubts and longings didn't sneak up on him, didn't send him scurrying back to the farm before anyone found out he was gone. This time wasn't practice, it was real.
Besides, he could always come back.
Ma had come back. She'd run off to Fantis when she wasn't much older than he, been picked up and sold as a conk, to somebody or other, she never would say who, but she'd come back. Grandpa said yes, she had, but she wasn't the same. Abasio couldn't imagine her any different. She was just Ma, quiet and busy, sometimes clucking after him like a mother hen and sometimes going off onto the wods and losing herself. She always came home eventually, sometimes grabbing him, holding him close, and crying, " Abasio, oh, Abasio, don't ever leave me! Stay here where it's safe!"
(Chapter 1 to be continued, not finished, I just got bored ^_^)

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-18 23:34:19

nice story...so uhhhhm...what are we supossed to do?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-18 23:46:07

At 6/18/04 11:34 PM, Joic wrote: nice story...so uhhhhm...what are we supossed to do?

The whole purpose of this club was to be a continuous story, but you and dart seemed to turn it into an RP club ^_^, i'm trying to get back on topic. Just keep on writing where I left off. I started a new story, since the old one would have been too complicated for you two ^_^

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-19 00:15:40

At 6/18/04 11:46 PM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: The whole purpose of this club was to be a continuous story, but you and dart seemed to turn it into an RP club ^_^, i'm trying to get back on topic. Just keep on writing where I left off. I started a new story, since the old one would have been too complicated for you two ^_^

so I"m still a tyrant...geez I don't know what the fuck I should do AAAAAAAAG MY HEAD HURTS...geez mornings suck ass...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-19 00:52:10

At 6/19/04 12:15 AM, Joic wrote: so I"m still a tyrant...geez I don't know what the fuck I should do AAAAAAAAG MY HEAD HURTS...geez mornings suck ass...

that it does that it does.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-20 01:50:27

So should I like continue the story from here on out or are you?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-20 03:56:29

At 6/20/04 01:50 AM, Joic wrote: So should I like continue the story from here on out or are you?

It doesn't matter, just make sure you call it before you post it, like if you were gonna' continue the story post once bfore it saying continuation of story 'City of old lore' an then you may proceed with the actual story the next post.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-20 04:43:42

Lamia...your link to The Shadow Prophets Crew is a little outdated. Just thought I'd let you know.

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-20 04:58:45

At 6/20/04 03:56 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote:
At 6/20/04 01:50 AM, Joic wrote: So should I like continue the story from here on out or are you?
It doesn't matter, just make sure you call it before you post it, like if you were gonna' continue the story post once bfore it saying continuation of story 'City of old lore' an then you may proceed with the actual story the next post.

K thx...
"Pain" Chapter One:

Joic sat on his favorite place...The higest tower of the city...He could see evrything as always he had a new hit...A new human beeing to kill...Vampires where after his death...And humans always wanted someone dead...Or protected...
Joic jumped of off the tower and landing very quietly...He folowed the ally till he saw the sighn "Last Resort Inn"...Joic opend the door...
"Aaah Joic my friend!" Reno said who was behind the counter stealing beer...
"Reno I don't believe in friendship..." Joic was calm as ever...Behind him a door opend and the dirct scream of"RENO STOP STEALING BEER GODDAMNIT!!!JOIC STOP THAT GUY!" it was Phany, Joic grabed Reno and put him infront of Phany...
"You're in big trouble mate, thank you Joic..." She said...
"No problem..I'll take an ale just put it on my tab..."Joic said while getting out an ale...
K that's it this story will later connect to yours...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-20 16:04:26

Alright, this is a continuation of Joic's " Pain", and it might connect to Dementhylys's story.

Chapter 1 "The Dream and the Damned"

I had a very odd dream. It was of the Land of the Dead, or Spectral Realm, or the Other Side... But I was not dead , I had some purpose for being there, some reason, some cause...
But at the moment this was not of my concern , for I had to meet a man named Jacob at the Last Resort Inn.

At the Inn, I saw an odd man, for didn't seem human. But that didn't matter, I scanned around, searching for this Jacob...
"Ah! Arthur" a man called out as I took a seat at his table.
"Now Jacob, what was this assignment you had for me?" I asked . "I want you kill the vampire, Raseer".
"I trust you'll pay me well?."
"Yes, of course".
I was set. Raseer was quite a powerful vampire, and he made him self well known. Finding him would be easy, but killing him?
Pehaps not.

ht

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-21 10:09:30

Continuation my own "Pain"

Chapter one

Joic sat down with his ale and took a few swings of it...He liked this beer...It was named Chimay...It was very powerfull, humans would be instantly drunk if they drank of it as Joic...but then again Joic wasn't realy human...there where two things that gave him away...one his eyes and two his height...He was arou six to seven feet tall...

Reno took a run for it...
"RENO GODDAMN IT!"
Joic hearde Phany shout just a moment before Reno pasted him Joic trew his mug...The mug made direct contact with Reno's face taking him down...Phany walked up to Reno and dragged his sorry but to one of the rooms upstairs...

Joic was sitting on his chair peacefully as a man in a cloak came upto him and wisphered:"You're Joic right?Well I want you to protect someone..."
"How much are you paying?"Joic asked...He didn't care who...protecting or killing if the pay was good it was all the same to him...
"20 000...The kids name is Abasio...I fear that he is in grave danger..."
Joic nodded...He would even protect his enemy for 20 000 gold pieces...this was a rich man...
Joic was silent he heard some footsteps on the roof...He stood up and walked out...As he looked up two Werewolves jumped on him...He grabed the first one and trew him against a wall at the end of the ally the second one he trew trough the window inside the Inn...He jumped in as the creature hit the wall at trumendes speed...
"EVRYONE TO THE BASEMENT....NOW!!!"

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-21 20:39:29

continuation to my previous post

Chapter 1
As I began to leave the Inn I noticed a cloaked figure aproach the tall man. That tall,tall, man who was not human. Something different than human. Somthing...

The cloaked figure spoke of the protection of a boy named Abasio. Then time sped and werewolves entered. Why? No one knew. The tall, tall man attacked both of them with unimaginable strength. He threw one right through a window. I approached him. "It is not wise for a human to attack a werewolf, let alone two of them. But you are not human. What are you? Who are you?"

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-21 22:41:47

Character: Raven
Story: once a English soldier he was bitten by a crazied vampire in the night just before the last bit of blood was about to leave his body the vampire was attacked by a group of vampires. in the group was a lord of a great vampire kingdom and saved Raven from death only to make him part of the dead. they ripped the other vampire pieces. they couldn't let him stay on a crazied hunt killing every human in sight. the vampire lord didn't want this maddness in his lands killing a uneeded meal.
120 years later Raven was asigned to the deathclaw unit a group of vampires seleted to hunt vampire hunters and stop the killing of there great race.
800 years later raven is made head of the unit and right handman of the vampire lord

(sorry for any errors and I can't think of any names for the lord or other stuff like that. I'll think of something soon thanks)

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-22 21:30:47

it was very dark to dark for anyone to see but me as i began to walk down the street i realized i had no idea where i was as i looked around i saw a man fight ing 2 werewolfs i emediatly realized he was not human by his strength i walked to the building and sat down in an empty chair i took one glance around and began to drink an ale i had found waiting on the counter as i took a sip a peice of glass broke it i turned and said with anger "damn werewolfs you dare spill my drink" i stood and drew my gun
.................................................ya there ya go my chapter 1

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-22 22:40:02

OOC:Dart long time no see...I see your not your immortal drago...but why the hell does evryone join in op my post?...ugggh screw it...Besides what time are we in Dementhysis?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-23 22:30:51

I'm out of this club so you can go and make up your own story...bye bye...when you read this Dementhysis...I'll see you in SPC...

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-24 08:06:03

hahahaha...
a club for the hunters.
like most sheep, you think there is safety in numbers.
if only you were right...

im watching you, my flock.

sweet dreams.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-24 20:43:48

God damn it! Practically everyone left this club! The story won't make any progress for about, two weeks! Please, if you're a member of this club, continue the story! Before I leave too!

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-24 22:20:44

Can I be like a VampiRe.?.

And likE biTe PeopLes NeCks.?.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-26 02:23:49

DAMN IT!!!!! I'm taking control of this club again, Hyoshi, seeing as you and I are the only one's left and Dark Raven if he stays, we shall continue the story.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-06-27 22:55:56

Good evening. I'm Ash and i'm a vampire. I would love to join in on the fun if thats ok. *licks fang*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-07-01 06:47:29

Midnight in the city, Raven sits at a bar and drinks the night away has the night passes by a scream is heard from a booth in the bar. people start running out of the bar screaming and yelling. Raven turns and sees a vampire feasting off a young girl. 'hey you, isn't that a bit of a mess to be opening feeding like that right in public, how distasteful". the other vampire looks up "mine your business" bites back into the girl. Raven turns back to the bar and finshes his drink. then gets up and walks over too the booth. he shoots the vampire in the heart ten times and the vampire falls over "your business is mine" starts walking out the door "it won't be long before the vampire hunters will be here too bad i got the kill" walks out into the night.

(it's always good to give the character some personaity frist)
(the other vampire wasn't the same clan)

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-09-28 10:55:44

"Hey look at how well you guys did without me." He says, chuckling. "Wow you guys did worse than I thought you would."

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-10-21 01:34:12

hey im not shure if this club is dead or anything but i would like to join.

ok so this will be my profile in the club if i am excepted
Name: Ramone (VHR) for short
Classification: Hunter
Species(Vampire or Mortal) : ?
Experience: ?
Greatest Feet: Defeating a small army of Elder Vampires in a single night.
Qoute: All will be revealed with time.

wich it shall.
if I am excepted you will learn more if me. eventually
And now i bid you adou.

*vanishes in a puff of smoke*