00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

houdinismiles just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Virgin Club

83,162 Views | 967 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 18:15:39

Fancy seeing you in here.
As you know we have the Star Wars theme ranking system. So if you choose you may pick either a Droid or a Creature.

Does that go for me too if I wanna join??

if so I wanna be Wookie...I am big and hairy afterall =)

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 18:17:26

At 8/12/06 04:01 PM, ever-vigilant wrote: the night went on and we all had a good laugh and got drunk enough to hit the dance floor.

as you may or may not see depending if you read this everything went well and i have you lot to thank. thank you one and all.
e-v

I'm glad things went well :) (and yes we do remember you)

At 8/12/06 09:22 AM, Contract_Killers wrote: I would join, but I recently lost my virginity this month. Go opposite gender BFFs!

Erm, if you read previous posts not everyone here is a virgin, but we are here to help and support virgins and their views, it appears kind of pointless to me to post what you did if you are not ever gona come back to post here.

At 8/12/06 11:53 AM, NeoSoviet wrote:
Woman and man are completely different. It`s not just the biological and obvious reasons, but the way we live are completely different.

Everyone in the world is completely different, to generalise men and women in such ways is kind of close minded and silly.
I personally know many males who rise above the steriotypes as i do women. Personally i dont like the "Generic" male, that believes in sitting on the couch every sunday watching the super bowl in their boxers with a can in one hand and their other down their pants, while the woman is in the kitchen looking after 3 kids and cooking dinner.
Can anyone say "Thats so last year" muwahahahaha...................

At 8/12/06 01:18 PM, -MetalDart- wrote:

:Let's just say, "Women. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em!"

Now who's up for donuts? :)

The saying is actually "Women. Can't live with 'em, can't burry them in the yard!"

At 8/12/06 11:53 AM, NeoSoviet wrote: And now, the fantastic culmination to my post. Blah blah blah, I believe in what Freud says, the misogynistic man who has no respect for women, has a mother complex, and believes that life entirely revolves around sex and men.

That may be the view of alot of males, but well, personally i think they are kind of outdated and generally assholes :) even though alot of females go for this kind of man (i have no idea why, i actually did a study into it and still count work it out lol). Freud was a fool that thought everything that he thinks must be true for everyone else (granted some are general emotional responses built in from thousands of years of evolution, but in general he was close minded about people evolving past that).

At 8/12/06 05:31 PM, Obi-Kun wrote: how do you guys stand making such long posts..I have to use my willpower to read all of the long ones..

Learn to concentrate for more than 12 seconds :-P it helps wonders with reading and replying hehe.

At 8/12/06 06:03 PM, Carvel wrote: This club seems like a really good idea. After reading all the discussions I'd quite like to join. If you asked me to explain why I am a virgin, the answer's simple.. I want it to be special, and I need to fully trust the person I'm with. And for me trust is a hard thing to place in people. I'm 16, and in my opinion there is plenty of time left and losing my virginity because of the pressures of friends, media and the general thought that 'everyone else is doing it' is pointless.

Stick to your beliefes :) no matter what anyone else says, it may not be for them, but you are not them ;-)

*enter support for Carvel here*

Does none read my posts or are you all too lazzy/scared to reply? i've made alot and they are generally long, but noone ever quotes or replys to me :'(

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 18:22:34

At 8/12/06 06:17 PM, Naked_Beercan wrote: *enter support for Carvel here*
Hip, Hip.

Horray!

Hip, Hip.

Horray!

Does none read my posts or are you all too lazzy/scared to reply? i've made alot and they are generally long, but noone ever quotes or replys to me :'(

You tend to post a lot more personal and rule posts, so that either its pointless to reply, or they're meant for certain people.

And yes Obi, the rank thing counts for you too.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 18:28:52

At 8/12/06 06:17 PM, Naked_Beercan wrote:
At 8/12/06 01:18 PM, -MetalDart- wrote: Let's just say, "Women. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em!"
Now who's up for donuts? :)
The saying is actually "Women. Can't live with 'em, can't burry them in the yard!"

Well I can! Just got a put them under the tree of course! No one expects the tree. <_< >_>
And if you excuse me, there's some donuts with my name on it! :D

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 18:31:50

At 8/12/06 03:39 PM, Sarah_Rawr wrote:
You know what love is, darling? Love is sacrifice. Thinking and looking outside of yourself, outside of that box which we all create for ourselves as a means of self preservation. When you can look at the one you're with and think of what is best for them, for their happiness, instead of how you'll be benefitted -- then you know that you have something substantial. Something that no amount of lust and sex can compare to. You have a relationship with another person, not one with yourself. Make sense?

Finally, all I wanted was some conversation. Something to keep me off my chocolate addiction. Now, everything you said is valid, as what I said.

See, whats great about humans, is that you can`t classify them either way without a degree of failure. We act differently all the time, our emotions are a mistery.

I also would like to add, that only little people enjoy that level of attachment you just mentioned. And that is what I said earlier about woman. That you search for that ideal. The other problem is that you may never know what the other partner thinks.

Here I will give you a little joke that explains everything. Its rather funny, but I think it explains this point:

A Womans logg:

Today I met with my husband and he was distant. I tried talking to him, but he would only reply in short messages. Yes no and that sort of thing. I tried taking him to a pub, but nothing, I tried flirting with him... but he didn`t even see into my eyes.

Then we went to a restaraunt, I tried talking to him about his day, if something was wrong. He said that everything was fine, and that he was ok. I can swear that he is cheating me.

We arrived home, and he just sat down and started watching TV. I tried too take some beautiful clothes to attract him. And to my surprise we had sex. But he was once again was distant. Now I`m crying in the bathroom, I know he has a lover, he will leave me tomorrow.

A mans logg:

Today my favorite football team lost, my boss was beeing a bitch to me... at least I got to fuck.

Yeah... see my point ? I see yours, its a girly way to see the world. But thats ok, because you are a girl. I have my own view.

I also would like to say that I enjoy a womans company, my first best friend was a girl. I used to hang out more with girls. Until I discovered the greacefullness of my gender.

Meh, if you wanna be angry at me, fine, but I can learn new things and every opnion is valid to me. Now I have changed some of my opnions, thanks to you and -Nev-, who said basicly the same thing. By the way, what the fuck man.

So yeah. I`m a new man now.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 18:32:04

At 8/12/06 06:22 PM, -Nev- wrote: You tend to post a lot more personal and rule posts, so that either its pointless to reply, or they're meant for certain people.

I actually have alot of posts not personal or rule based :-P

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 18:40:27

At 8/12/06 06:31 PM, NeoSoviet wrote: By the way, what the fuck man.

Was that directed at me?

If yes, why?
So yeah. I`m a new man now.

The sex op was a failure. You're still a woman I'm afraid.

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 18:45:12

At 8/12/06 06:40 PM, -Nev- wrote:
At 8/12/06 06:31 PM, NeoSoviet wrote: By the way, what the fuck man.
Was that directed at me?
If yes, why?

Nah, I was just bitching around.

The sex op was a failure. You're still a woman I'm afraid.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT ?! Man the doctors tried so hard, but the can`t seem to make it. Now im stuck with a half male penis, half vagina. Wanna see a pic ?

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 18:46:12

At 8/12/06 06:45 PM, NeoSoviet wrote: HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT ?! Man the doctors tried so hard, but the can`t seem to make it. Now im stuck with a half male penis, half vagina. Wanna see a pic ?

I think I speak for everyone when I say yes.

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 18:48:47

At 8/12/06 06:46 PM, -Nev- wrote:
I think I speak for everyone when I say yes.

Are you shure man ? I still have op scars. Which can be horrible to some people. But hey, if thats what you like, here look at how I look now.

Virgin Club

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 18:49:13

At 8/12/06 05:56 PM, -MetalDart- wrote:
At 8/12/06 05:54 PM, Sarah_Rawr wrote:
Remember kids, here at the Virgin Club, we're tackling real issues, interviewing real people, and bringing awareness to your very home! *Points at camera* Get involved!
This is CNN.

*Shuffles some papers and speaks with an overly jubilant voice* That's right, MetalDart!

But yeah, we just like talking. It's fun engaging in intellectual conversations with each other. Also, it's part Star Wars. Star Wars! How could you not be in a club like this?!?!

Brilliantly put dahleeng, brilliant. Speaking of Star Wars, the council is going to be chosen soon. Ooooh, excitement!

At 8/12/06 06:28 PM, -MetalDart- wrote: And if you excuse me, there's some donuts with my name on it! :D

K, I want a chocolate covered one, not custard filled, and with rainbow sprinkles on it. Make it snappy!

At 8/12/06 06:03 PM, Carvel wrote: This club seems like a really good idea. After reading all the discussions I'd quite like to join. If you asked me to explain why I am a virgin, the answer's simple.. etc.

Welcome aboard Carvel, you have respectable values which is especially good to see being at such a young and often times impressionable age. Also, thanks for taking the time to read over the club a bit.

At 8/12/06 06:17 PM, Naked_Beercan wrote: Does none read my posts or are you all too lazzy/scared to reply? i've made alot and they are generally long, but noone ever quotes or replys to me :'(

It's because you're a scary English robot man.

At 8/12/06 06:31 PM, NeoSoviet wrote: Now I have changed some of my opnions, thanks to you and -Nev-, who said basicly the same thing. By the way, what the fuck man.

Actually, my response was different from Nev. We both had opposite supporting arguments, expounding on different topics. What we did agree upon was that all people are different, though, which Naked Beercan sided with as well in his post. It doesn't make it basically the same thing, just part of the same premise.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 18:57:40

At 8/12/06 06:49 PM, Sarah_Rawr wrote:
At 8/12/06 05:56 PM, -MetalDart- wrote: This is CNN.
*Shuffles some papers and speaks with an overly jubilant voice* That's right, MetalDart!

Coming up next: "Jumbo the Happy Elephant was tragically shot to death today.......

Brilliantly put dahleeng, brilliant. Speaking of Star Wars, the council is going to be chosen soon. Ooooh, excitement!

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! :O

K, I want a chocolate covered one, not custard filled, and with rainbow sprinkles on it. Make it snappy!

See?!?! Women have such high standars. >:(
Seriously, here's one just for you. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 18:57:59

Do you lose your virginity by 'manual' or oral methods as well? (not masturbation)

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 19:03:54

At 8/12/06 06:57 PM, Athlas wrote: Do you lose your virginity by 'manual' or oral methods as well? (not masturbation)

I'm worried what you mean by 'manual' and 'not masturbation'.
Like, bumming yourself?

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 19:05:53

At 8/12/06 06:57 PM, -MetalDart- wrote:
Coming up next: "Jumbo the Happy Elephant was tragically shot to death today.......

He is not so happy now HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAhahaha.....ha....hah.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! :O

Dont be worried, youll be there. Im hated here, so no chance for me, and all the other serious posters Athlas and shit, dont seem to have what it takes. Youll be there.

See?!?! Women have such high standars. >:(
Seriously, here's one just for you. :)

You said you were joking dude, you laid. You know what im talking about. But hey, its not my business. Seriously, dont get mad.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 19:08:04

At 8/12/06 07:05 PM, NeoSoviet wrote: He is not so happy now HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAhahaha.....ha....hah.

You made Jumbo cry in heaven. :'(

Dont be worried, youll be there. Im hated here, so no chance for me, and all the other serious posters Athlas and shit, dont seem to have what it takes. Youll be there.

You're not hated by me at least. :)

You said you were joking dude, you laid. You know what im talking about. But hey, its not my business. Seriously, dont get mad.

I still am joking.

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 19:12:01

At 8/12/06 07:08 PM, -MetalDart- wrote:
You made Jumbo cry in heaven. :'(

And I feel great about it. He deserves it.

You're not hated by me at least. :)

Well well, it seems I have a friend inside the council, this may help my political influence inside the private club.

I still am joking.

I know... me too :D

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 19:14:24

At 8/12/06 07:03 PM, -Nev- wrote:
At 8/12/06 06:57 PM, Athlas wrote: Do you lose your virginity by 'manual' or oral methods as well? (not masturbation)
I'm worried what you mean by 'manual' and 'not masturbation'.
Like, bumming yourself?

It's open for interpretation.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 19:15:58

As Soviet and metal are whoring up the forum so people wont read back, here is a treat.

Heres Darth Veders (Sarah) new sig

Virgin Club

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 19:23:31

First of all, stop making assumptions about the council.

Second of all, hawtsauce.

Kthnx.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 19:29:37

-Receiving incoming transmission from R4D5-

*beepbeep* *twiiiiiet* *beepbeep*

-End of messages-

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 19:32:06

At 8/12/06 07:29 PM, Athlas wrote: -Receiving incoming transmission from R4D5-

*beepbeep* *twiiiiiet* *beepbeep*

-End of messages-

you mean this

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 19:50:32

did you all suddenly fall off the edge of the earth?

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 19:50:41

At 8/12/06 07:15 PM, Naked_Beercan wrote: As Soviet and metal are whoring up the forum so people wont read back, here is a treat.

I swear I`ll stop... the day I die :D

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 19:54:45

At 8/12/06 07:50 PM, NeoSoviet wrote:
At 8/12/06 07:15 PM, Naked_Beercan wrote: As Soviet and metal are whoring up the forum so people wont read back, here is a treat.

That may very well be much sooner than you think...

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 20:03:01

At 8/12/06 07:54 PM, Athlas wrote:

Yeh im on my way over to his now with my hammer, hacksaw, shovel and bin liners right now......

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 20:10:29

check out mine and sarahs new sig pictures :-D

if you want one for your starwars char let me know ;-) (pm me dont spam the virgin forums)

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 20:16:49

At 8/12/06 08:03 PM, Naked_Beercan wrote:
At 8/12/06 07:54 PM, Athlas wrote:
Yeh im on my way over to his now with my hammer, hacksaw, shovel and bin liners right now......

Psychopatic serial killer's checklist:

- Rusty chainsaw that jams a lot: check
- Bag to transport (dismembered) head in: check
- Needle to torment eye, and perform cock and ball torture with: check
- Lighter for same purpsose as needle (incinerate pubic hair): check
- Plain old knife: check
- Rough paper for tormenting wounds: check
- Fire axe: check
note with fire axe: Truly the weapon of a madman. Who else would attack fire with an axe?
- Salt, for multifunctional tormenting: check
- Nails: check
- Hammer: check
note with hammer and nails: tools for crucifiction/nailing to the floor or table/general torture
- Cigarettes for burnin' : check
- Oil: check
- Ducktape: check
- Shovel: check
- Sack: check
- Hockey mask: check
- Strangely disfigured figurine: check
- Psychopatic serial killer's check list: check

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 20:31:42

man you forgot to add"shoes that make you walk as fast as people run when you hunt them down"to the list

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-12 20:33:35

At 8/12/06 08:31 PM, Obi-Kun wrote: man you forgot to add"shoes that make you walk as fast as people run when you hunt them down"to the list

Why run when you can chop?