00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

maxbombolo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

951,055 Views | 25,815 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2008-11-25 20:29:29

Beat the fuck out of Yunalesca, man that Holy spell sure is awesome.

Also, I bought every available music spherein the game. Which is awesome.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2008-12-01 23:45:13

I beat FFX. Yu Yevon is the worst boss ever. ZOMBIE ATTACK, PHOENIX DOWN! Seriously. Yu Yevon looks like shit, fucking too easy.

Well, the battle with Jecht rules, and I am sad that it is all over for me. Though, it is the 3rd Final Fantasy I've complete. I got all the Ultimate weapons maxed out aswell, so I am so satisfied with this go around.

BUT THE ENDING IS SO SAD GUYS :'(

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2008-12-02 06:39:52

At 12/1/08 11:45 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: BUT THE ENDING IS SO SAD GUYS :'(

Not as sad as Aeris/Aeriths death. Hell no...

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2008-12-02 07:17:37

Not much to say about FFVII, but I'm now at the point where Cloud rejoins the team in disc 2. :) I can't see why I can't complete this game before Christmas, so I'm still good.

At 12/1/08 11:45 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: I beat FFX. Yu Yevon is the worst boss ever. ZOMBIE ATTACK, PHOENIX DOWN! Seriously. Yu Yevon looks like shit, fucking too easy.

And on top of that, you can't die no matter what. I definitely agree that Yu Yevon is the worst boss ever since it's such a joke.

Well, the battle with Jecht rules, and I am sad that it is all over for me. Though, it is the 3rd Final Fantasy I've complete. I got all the Ultimate weapons maxed out aswell, so I am so satisfied with this go around.

Have you considered trying to defeat the Original Monsters in the Battle Arena? Sure, catching 10 of every catchable fiend is a pain, but fighting the big monsters is worth it.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2008-12-02 14:27:21

At 12/2/08 07:17 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 12/1/08 11:45 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: I beat FFX. Yu Yevon is the worst boss ever. ZOMBIE ATTACK, PHOENIX DOWN! Seriously. Yu Yevon looks like shit, fucking too easy.
And on top of that, you can't die no matter what. I definitely agree that Yu Yevon is the worst boss ever since it's such a joke.

I imagined I'd get another unsent dude, but I get a fucking squid thing. See Square, that is what i'd like to call a DICK MOVE! That was fucking Yu Yevon? Christ. Might aswell make L. Ron Hubbard the final boss, they're pretty much the same.

Have you considered trying to defeat the Original Monsters in the Battle Arena? Sure, catching 10 of every catchable fiend is a pain, but fighting the big monsters is worth it.

Well, i am NOWHERE ready for that. I just wanted the ultimate weapons all maxed out before I beated the game, and I did just that. Also, never again will i fucking play blitzball. It took me 100 games to get EVERYTHING for Wakka. I'd say the worst though has to be eiher the chocobo race to get 0.0.0, or dodging 200 fucking lightning bolts. But yeah, glad i beat the game and sad aswell, easily on of the better games in the series.

At 12/2/08 06:39 AM, Seamonky wrote:
At 12/1/08 11:45 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: BUT THE ENDING IS SO SAD GUYS :'(
Not as sad as Aeris/Aeriths death. Hell no...

Pffffffft, Galuf's death in FFV is fucktons sadder, and Tidus' and Auron's deaths are alot sadder aswell.... mostly because they're better characters.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2008-12-02 14:33:59

At 12/2/08 02:27 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: I imagined I'd get another unsent dude, but I get a fucking squid thing. See Square, that is what i'd like to call a DICK MOVE! That was fucking Yu Yevon? Christ. Might aswell make L. Ron Hubbard the final boss, they're pretty much the same.

Why do people get so upset about Yu Yevon?
He there for the sake of storyline, he's not a real boss. The Braska's Final Aeon is the last boss, Yu Yevon is what the final Sephiroth fight was in FFVII.

Pffffffft, Galuf's death in FFV is fucktons sadder, and Tidus' and Auron's deaths are alot sadder aswell.... mostly because they're better characters.

I agree, Tidus' and Auron's death are well sad.
No one cared about Aeris, Cloud had Tifa. Yuna only had Tidus.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2008-12-02 15:23:02

At 11/16/08 04:09 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: OH MY GOD I WANT A PSP NOW!

This trailer is fuckwin awesome. Kefka and Terra are absolutely PERFECT!

holy shit. i'm now getting a PSP!

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2008-12-06 11:08:30

Final Fantasy IX's soundtrack is very beautiful.
It gets my vote for best FF soundtrack :).

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2008-12-06 12:45:39

At 12/6/08 11:08 AM, Nev wrote: Final Fantasy IX's soundtrack is very beautiful.
It gets my vote for best FF soundtrack :).

I'm still struggling to think which is THE best FF soundtrack, but FFIX is certainly in my top 3. The other two soundtracks in my top 3 would be FFVI and FFVII. Maybe I'll finally decide my actual top 3 when I get round to making my Top FF tracks.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2008-12-06 14:10:42

At 11/16/08 04:09 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: OH MY GOD I WANT A PSP NOW!

This trailer is fuckwin awesome. Kefka and Terra are absolutely PERFECT!

Is it normal that my underwear is full of white goo after watching that? :P

That looks so damn cool. I thought they were gonna leave Cloud out of this one, but in the end they threw him in the orgy os super heroes and super villains. So it looks like the main ´goodie´ and ´baddie´ from the first 10 games so far.

It´s quite curious the names of the Japanese versions. On that video Kefka is called Celca and Terra is called Tina o_O?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2008-12-13 22:33:49

I WANNA CRY! I beat Final Fantasy VI for the first time ever. My favourite game ever. A game I call the best game of all time... NOW I BEAT IT! I WANNA CRY!

Best game I've ever played. Will do it again and again until I am dead.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2008-12-13 22:41:41

The new FF XIII (FF13) Trailer!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43656 .html

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2008-12-14 10:43:20

At 12/13/08 10:41 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: The new FF XIII (FF13) Trailer!

It looks great.
The soundtrack is decent too. Hopefully the game play will be goood :).

I think the design of the world looks very Final Fantasy VIII too. Which is always a good thing.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2008-12-16 09:17:08

Errrrr...is Mojimbo here??

I hope i can join a club of a game i like

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2008-12-19 14:23:22

At 12/13/08 10:41 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: The new FF XIII (FF13) Trailer!

Also, here's the FF XIII Versus Trailer!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43655 .html

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2009-01-04 12:44:06

At 12/16/08 09:17 AM, zimitick wrote: Errrrr...is Mojimbo here??

His last post on anything in the forums was in 2005.

Speaking of which, it's good to be back.

I'm too damn lazy to make a decent sig right now.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2009-01-06 17:52:50

Lil FF7 rap thought you guys might enjoy a good laugh

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2009-01-07 13:52:32

At 1/6/09 05:52 PM, Lejin wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 00997
Lil FF7 rap thought you guys might enjoy a good laugh

Not too bad, even though I'm not really into rap.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2009-01-30 11:47:13

New trailer for FFXIII

What do you guys think? The gameplay looks absolutely gorgeous, with very minimal lag. Could that be actual console performance, perhaps? Time will tell.

Anyway, has anybody decided which platform they are going to purchase the game for? I honestly haven't decided yet. (Un)fortunately, I have a year to decide.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2009-01-30 12:19:36

At 1/30/09 11:47 AM, Shoopufzilla wrote: New trailer for FFXIII

Not bad, not bad. The battle system looks interesting, although others are bound to say otherwise. However, I'll need to get a demo or the full game and see what I think then.

Anyway, has anybody decided which platform they are going to purchase the game for?

Easily the PS3 for me. I'll only get a 360 if I come across enough games for me to get one. Right now, that's not so.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2009-01-30 13:08:05

Well this is by the Kingdom Hearts team you know. Either way, I'm getting this game.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2009-01-30 13:14:14

At 1/30/09 12:19 PM, Bahamut wrote: Easily the PS3 for me. I'll only get a 360 if I come across enough games for me to get one. Right now, that's not so.

I think the XBox has far better games than the PS3. Wish I'd got one, would have saved some money too.

Though then again... Metal Gear Solid, I couldn't betray that.

There probably are some decent games, I'm just too poor to afford them :(.

And the trailer looks great. I'm looking forward to this game and trying not to be a miserable bastard about it. The main characters seem strong which is good, I can't be arsed with whiny leads.

Who prefered Vaan or Basch and Balthier? Who prefered Tidus to Auron?
All the best main characters are aggressive and strong, not girls who rely on others to do their morale little quest for them.

Girls in the derogatory sense, seeing as Miss Lightning her has a vag.

Though the guy looks like a pot-smoking paedophile, I'll have to try and get over that :P.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2009-02-16 12:09:47

At 1/30/09 01:14 PM, Nev wrote:
At 1/30/09 12:19 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Who prefered Vaan or Basch and Balthier? Who prefered Tidus to Auron?

I preferred Basch to any of them

Got relationship problems? Maybe me and Vincoid can help you. Strong believer in rule#42-Nothing is Sacred.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2009-02-16 13:00:20

I always have a hard time figuring out everyone's gender when I watch this.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2009-02-20 19:48:53

What do you guys think? The gameplay looks absolutely gorgeous, with very minimal lag. Could that be actual console performance, perhaps? Time will tell.

To be honest, i´m not that impressed by the overall look of it. Don´t get me wrong, the graphics look amazing, and gameplay too, but it just doesn´t look like it has that FF feel. It looks a bit too futuristic....a bit too mech/robots stuff. The music in that trailer was great though.

Once i do get it, i´ll probably love it like i do all FFs though.

Trailer wise, so far i think Versus looks a bit better.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2009-02-21 09:24:34

Man, FFXIII looks pretty sexy, I just don't want them to pull a FFXII and make the characters pansies and make everything you summon have no classic names, you do not call airships Bahamut and Ifrit, fuck you FFXII, fuck you!

So yeah, I'll properly be getting FFXIII

I be down with Mozart mother fucker! I've been banging out jives since I was a dickworm

Slags and hoes.

Oh shit king kong what are you going

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2009-02-21 13:58:13

At 2/21/09 09:24 AM, EvilJesus wrote: you do not call airships Bahamut and Ifrit, fuck you FFXII, fuck you!

So yeah, I'll properly be getting FFXIII

lol, i kinda agree on the names chosen for summons in FFXII. Half of them were unpronouncable, and the other half were new summons. What ever happened to Shiva, Ramuh, Cactuar, Typhoon, Phoenix etc...

I did recognize some of the XII summon names from FFTactics though. That´s cos they´re both based in the same world - Ivalice.

Another thing that sounded gay in XII ws how they pronounced Ivalice. That say it like ´E-valice´, like saying the letter 'E' first instead of 'Eye-valice' like it should be. >:(

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2009-02-21 16:17:43

At 2/21/09 01:58 PM, Life-Stream wrote: Another thing that sounded gay in XII ws how they pronounced Ivalice. That say it like ´E-valice´, like saying the letter 'E' first instead of 'Eye-valice' like it should be. >:(

That's how it's pronounced in Japanese.

And also how I imagined it was pronounced when I saw the word.

So really this problem is just your fault.

'Eye-valice' sounds stupid.

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2009-02-21 16:20:41

At 2/21/09 01:58 PM, Life-Stream wrote: lol, i kinda agree on the names chosen for summons in FFXII. Half of them were unpronouncable, and the other half were new summons. What ever happened to Shiva, Ramuh, Cactuar, Typhoon, Phoenix etc...

My favourite one of all time, Bahamut and they took him away from me D:

I be down with Mozart mother fucker! I've been banging out jives since I was a dickworm

Slags and hoes.

Oh shit king kong what are you going

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2009-02-21 16:40:03

At 2/21/09 04:17 PM, Kuro wrote: That's how it's pronounced in Japanese.
And also how I imagined it was pronounced when I saw the word.

I´m sure that´s the way the Japanese say it, and even the spanish would pronounce the 'I' in Ivalice as 'E'. But in the English language Ivalice should be pronounced like i said, IMO. how would(and do) someone English/American pronounce Ivan. That name is quite common here in Spain, and they say here E-Van, yet English people would say Eye-Van. Right or no?

So really this problem is just your fault.
'Eye-valice' sounds stupid.

No, E-Valice sounds stupid. And i bet there are thousands more that agree with me.