00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fluffymofo808 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~The C&C Regulars Lounge~

775,039 Views | 18,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-07-28 15:53:35

I like chinese food the most. Some seseme chicken with pork fried rice and I'm content.

Subway is food for a cheap meal. I usually order the spicy italian footlong and load it with veggies.

And I'm in an abusive relationship with tacobell... I just love it so much, why does it hurt me :( :( :(

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-07-28 20:39:02

At 7/28/11 01:03 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 7/27/11 08:45 PM, Bahamut wrote: My friends often hang out at a Subway almost every Wednesday.
>Subway
>Not tuesday, thursday, or sunday

You high bro?

That'll be my friends who are high, haha. I at least had Subway today on a Thursday so that better make you happy.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-08-11 03:27:00

My uni has a Subway on campus.

I don't eat it all that much, though. For the same price I can make the same thing I order from there 3 times. Italian herb and cheese bread, footlong, all salads, chicken fillet, hot chili sauce, salt and pepper and that's it :D

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-08-12 07:41:27

At 8/11/11 03:27 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: My uni has a Subway on campus.

That is the best thing I have heard all day :).

I don't eat it all that much, though. For the same price I can make the same thing I order from there 3 times. Italian herb and cheese bread, footlong, all salads, chicken fillet, hot chili sauce, salt and pepper and that's it :D

I'm not a big fast food fan but Subway is the one I eat the most, usually like twice a year. I always get the steak and cheese on Italian bread with jalapenos and mayonnaise. Sounds a little odd with the mayo but it tastes great.

You got my hopes up that the uni I go to next year will have a Subway that I can take advantage of bi-annually.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-08-12 15:30:39

At 8/12/11 07:41 AM, Decky wrote: You got my hopes up that the uni I go to next year will have a Subway that I can take advantage of bi-annually.

Bi-annially? If I were that lucky it'd be bi-daily almost. I loooove Subway. The buffalo chicken sandwich with jalapenos lettuce and mayo is my all-time favorite sandwich combination ever.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-08-15 07:17:36

Scarecrow Festival in Yorkshire

Scroll along to Corky's Bar and you, like me, will miss Corky, whom I wish were here to share in this marvel.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-08-15 09:55:33

At 8/12/11 03:30 PM, Ship wrote: Bi-annially? If I were that lucky it'd be bi-daily almost. I loooove Subway. The buffalo chicken sandwich with jalapenos lettuce and mayo is my all-time favorite sandwich combination ever.

Yeah, I just completely went off fast food. At first it was just KFC and McDonalds but now I just eat cooked meals at my house. Uni is going to be a big shock to my system I think :). Then again I can see myself living off the discounted area at the local supermarket.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-12 18:04:14

Haven't been on this site in forever, how do guys?

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-12 18:15:34

At 9/12/11 06:09 PM, Confucianism wrote: Would there be a problem with said intentions?

From what I remember, the Lounge is for anyone who happens to be on the C&C forum and wants to chat. I see no problem with it, but if there is, I'm sure any of the countless mods who belong to this Lounge will gladly delete your post.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-12 18:20:15

At 9/12/11 06:15 PM, Gu-rrilla wrote: I'm sure any of the countless mods who belong to this Lounge will gladly delete your post.

Don't mind if I do.

Kidding aside, sit down and have a cup of coffee around here.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-12 18:25:46

At 9/12/11 06:23 PM, Confucianism wrote: Dont mind if I do. Although I would prefer a cup of tea if you have any...two sugars...and a splash of milk if you be so kind. 'Chuckle'

Make that two cups.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-12 18:31:07

At 9/12/11 06:20 PM, Bahamut wrote: Kidding aside, sit down and have a cup of coffee around here.

How've you guys been? I've noticed a bit of inactivity, as with any thread these days.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-12 18:43:56

Tea, coffee, I like 'em both.

At 9/12/11 06:31 PM, Gu-rrilla wrote:
At 9/12/11 06:20 PM, Bahamut wrote: Kidding aside, sit down and have a cup of coffee around here.
How've you guys been? I've noticed a bit of inactivity, as with any thread these days.

Back to unemployment. It sucks but I'm stuck just like millions of others so I'm not alone here. That aside, I've been here on NG for 7 years now and in two weeks time I'll be in Paris.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-12 19:29:40

I'm also unemployed now :/ As of a month ago I've been doing nothing but sitting on my ass all day :D The company i worked for for 6 years, made about 10 people redundant the day they let me go. I'm not really complaining though; I wasn't very happy there and would have eventually left. Atleast this way they gave me 7 thousand euros in redundancy fees :)

Speaking of years on newgrounds. I'm coming up to 9 years in a few months. Funny thing is, I thought it was yesterday when I hit 9 years, cos my sign up date is 11/9/02. Then i remembered it's in American format, so it's the 9th of November -_-

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-14 07:00:22

At 9/12/11 06:58 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/12/11 06:43 PM, Bahamut wrote: Tea, coffee, I like 'em both.
Damn straight you like 'em both.

But you know what I like slightly more? Hot chocolate!

At 9/12/11 07:29 PM, Life-Stream wrote: I'm also unemployed now :/ As of a month ago I've been doing nothing but sitting on my ass all day :D

That I don't want. The best I can do at home is making icons and some job searching. Well, the former isn't bad.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-14 12:21:37

At 9/12/11 06:43 PM, Bahamut wrote: Back to unemployment. It sucks but I'm stuck just like millions of others so I'm not alone here.

Unemployment is long. I've got pay day from my last job coming up on 1st october, and I'm applying for some charity street fundraising job to see me through until I can find something permanent. I hate the instability though.

That aside, I've been here on NG for 7 years now and in two weeks time I'll be in Paris.

Congrats on the 7 years, that's maaaad.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-14 14:54:11

hi guys just wanted to let you know how awesome my job is

B|

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-15 08:42:43

At 9/14/11 02:54 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: hi guys just wanted to let you know how awesome my job is

B|

Tell me more.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-15 12:50:28

Don't have a job yet, but tell us more about it!!

Does it involves medicine? Gotta love medicine! :D

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-15 14:30:56

My job sucks :(

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-15 15:52:53

I started this week in a graduate C++ development role just outside guildford, its cool.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-15 20:58:16

I'm jealous of your job Leo, the jobhunt has been pretty dry for me tbh. I want a fucking salary

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-16 15:12:49

you need to be really proactive. My sister graduated with some sociology/media type job and she was constantly job hunting from june till january, with lots of networking and unpaid work experience. She just pulled a list of top PR companies in london and just emailed all of them etc. Never stopped.

etc.

NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURRENDER

also go back to uni and get a technology degree cos they're in well short supply these days lol

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-16 15:21:18

Yeah I haven't been as proactive as I could have been. Doing part time work takes it out of you a bit, especially when you're doing 11 straight days of 10 hour shifts. Oh and on top of that I've only recently replaced my old shitty broken laptop so that hurt my progress. This weekend will be a "getting my shit together" weekend.

But yeah writing cover letters is literally the most boring thing ever. Cheers for the advice though buddy <3

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-19 00:51:10

Come inside and meet the missus.

Come insiiiiide. Have a cup o' teeeaaa.

~The C&C Regulars Lounge~

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-21 07:14:57

At 9/19/11 12:51 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
Come inside and meet the missus.

Come insiiiiide. Have a cup o' teeeaaa.

"Did you just say hello?"

"No, I said 'ello. *chuckles* close enough."

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-21 09:45:51

I've just looked at my posts and I do bellieve that about 90% of my posts for the past year or so have been in the Clubs & Crews forums. I can remember a time when I used to post more in the Art forums. O' how times have changed.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-23 09:16:37

The My Little Pony: Frienship Is Magic thread has been locked by EyeLovePoozy. Did those posting in the thread prove themselves enough to be able to manage a club here in the C&C?

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-23 18:33:09

At 9/23/11 09:16 AM, The-Great-One wrote: The My Little Pony: Frienship Is Magic thread has been locked by EyeLovePoozy. Did those posting in the thread prove themselves enough to be able to manage a club here in the C&C?

yeah, like we want that cesspool shifted to here.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-09-23 18:42:27

At 9/23/11 06:33 PM, Malachy wrote:
At 9/23/11 09:16 AM, The-Great-One wrote: The My Little Pony: Frienship Is Magic thread has been locked by EyeLovePoozy. Did those posting in the thread prove themselves enough to be able to manage a club here in the C&C?
yeah, like we want that cesspool shifted to here.

Amen to that.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature