00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

5Harkbait178 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Late Night Lounge

718,937 Views | 15,630 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 04:18:15

LATE NIGHT LOUNGE

A place where the regulars of newgrounds can hang out that post during the late night hours. there will be things to do and they will try to keep the bordem away. Also, a club where poeple can have convos at, but only late at night.

also a place to discuss experiences that ppl have had at late night parties or anything else thats just funny like that

To Join Just ask one of four leaders

| XwaynecoltX | Onic51346 | -Axe- | HeinousAnus |

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 04:18:59

This sounds like a great idea to me. It can keep the bordem away, and help people to make new friends. I am all about this becuase as most people know I am up every night all the time and bored most of the time due to nothing to do. I am proud to be a part of this.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 04:19:42

Oh...well... but isn't there already a Late night crew out here? :/

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 04:29:35

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 04:34:07

Well maybe a Dead One, And the members here were all original members of that one, this has better direction with alot of activities planned, thanks for the post.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 04:40:41

Okies well as long as they don't mind there being another club... ^_^ I might even stop in here at night sometimes if I see it up. Hiyas, I'm Aasha.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 04:45:14

At 4/21/04 04:40 AM, Aasha wrote: Okies well as long as they don't mind there being another club... ^_^ I might even stop in here at night sometimes if I see it up. Hiyas, I'm Aasha.

Hello Aasha, I am Onic51346, and thankyou for deciding to stop in everynow and then. We are a nice bunch of people except for AXE, he is a mean person.lol just kidding. Well, feel free to stop by and say hi whenever you want.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 04:50:08

At 4/21/04 04:34 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Well maybe a Dead One, And the members here were all original members of that one, this has better direction with alot of activities planned, thanks for the post.

~X~

Why didn't you just fix up the old one? Oh well, i'm most active at night, i'll join.......maybe......

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 05:19:46

At 4/21/04 04:50 AM, CHEESEGOD wrote:
At 4/21/04 04:34 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Well maybe a Dead One, And the members here were all original members of that one, this has better direction with alot of activities planned, thanks for the post.

~X~
Why didn't you just fix up the old one? Oh well, i'm most active at night, i'll join.......maybe......

Because It had lost some members that posted and it was just not going anyplace, this one is going to have alot more and with 4 leaders running it there will always be some great late night excitement.

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 05:23:45

That's justified, sign me up then.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 05:32:18

At 4/21/04 05:23 AM, CHEESEGOD wrote: That's justified, sign me up then.

Well you are in As of now we dont know if we will have numbers maybe later, but feel free to tell us the many wacky latenight maddness that goes on arounds here, your name tells me you have seen alot heh.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 05:34:51

At 4/21/04 05:32 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 4/21/04 05:23 AM, CHEESEGOD wrote: That's justified, sign me up then.
Well you are in As of now we dont know if we will have numbers maybe later, but feel free to tell us the many wacky latenight maddness that goes on arounds here, your name tells me you have seen alot heh.

~X~

Yes, i've seen alot, that's for sure, i'll post my fave story in a second.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 05:36:30

I gots a story to tell you guys......I was out last night/morning with Alex and our friend, sitting in the parking lots by the mall, when this crappy car pulls into the parking lot with a nicer car behind it. The guys in the first car yelled, "Where's the party kids?" as they threw about three eggs (by Alexs reckoning) at us, everyone of them missed. So then they drive away, stop, and the people in both cars start talking to each other. So I get up and start yelling, "Where's my bacon, you cheap fucking assholes!?!?" and things of that nature. After a few seconds Alex and our friend join in. So then they drive away, so now i'm getting pissed, so I run after them, but they got away :(

One of the eggs we found wasn't even broken! So we tried to feed it to this racoon we saw later that night that had no tail. But the racoon didn't eat it. We watched him for quite a bit. It was fun.

But we never got our fucking bacon.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 05:48:29

HAHA those are some good times I bet, I dont really go outside of newgrounds haha no i do but not that much anymore, I know onic has a few good crazy nights, Cheese do you live on the westcoast? Kinda sounds like it but I could be wrong, I live on the westcoast newport beach to be exact ha, Ok I will stop for now.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 05:50:59

At 4/21/04 05:48 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: HAHA those are some good times I bet, I dont really go outside of newgrounds haha no i do but not that much anymore, I know onic has a few good crazy nights, Cheese do you live on the westcoast? Kinda sounds like it but I could be wrong, I live on the westcoast newport beach to be exact ha, Ok I will stop for now.

~X~

Yes, yes I do, near Vancouver. I have more, but none written down....or as good as that one.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 05:53:21

Welcome Cheesegod. That is quite the story that you told there. Sounds like lots of fun to feed an egg to a raccoon. Well, I am still here for the late of the night and being a little bored, maybe I will find somthing to do soon.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 05:54:52

Here's the bad side of the night. Straight from the RPG club.

Me too, I think I maybe staying in for quite some time after tonight though. *sighs* Let's see if I have the enrgy in me to write this out, I was out with my 3 friends, we were sitting in the zellers parking lot and these guys started yelling at us from across the street, they must of been drunk and stoned. Then they started walking towards us, one of the guys asked "Who's the mouthy one?", we of course had no clue what he was talking about, he asks again, then he takes his skateboard and hits my friend in the back of the head, he raises it agin to hit someone, and my other two friends bolt. They change their minds and run off. My friends head is gushing blood, blood running down his face. I look at my hand, and i'm holding my knife (we think that's what scared them off) I help my friend go sit down, as we're crossing the street he yells at this car for help, with blood everywhere, and they don't even stop! One of my other friends has phoned the police, we waited and I rode in the ambulance with him, my other friends walked. Took awhile but he got six stiches or so, i'm a little shooken up, I can't imagine how he feels. Fuck, i'm so pissed off, wtf! I gotta go sleep this off or something.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 06:12:54

Well, here I go, this is a story that I will make up as I go. I love fictional stuff.

I was walking home after saving that busload of burning orphans from going over that cliff, when I saw a quarter on the ground. I bent over to pick it up only to hear Akbar scream out of nowhere "It's a trap!!!" I quickly used my matrix like skills to jump out of the way. I flew a good 50 feet back only to see an explosion in the distance where I was standing. I wondered why that had happened...and that is when the hordes of ninjas attacked me. I used all my super powers to overcome them and just chop them into bits. I thought I was safe then but the enemies just kept coming. This time it was Spiders! Tons of Spiders! They rushed at me on land, sea, and air. I dogded alot of them but they were to persitant for me. They surrounded my body and pretty much dog piled on top of me. One whispered into my ear "It is inevitable...Mr. Onic..." after hearing that i lept up throwing them in all directions. I flew away only to be grabed by Giant Killer Robots! I fought my way through them but they were to strong. So I picked up AXE and threw him at them. He exploded taking them all out. I had saved the day once agian. And now I am here.
(All storys need to end in killer robots)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 06:14:05

Hey When Onic51346, -Axe-, HeinousAnus See this POST Let me know what you think Do we need to give numbers to incoming members or are we just going come and go thru the night.???

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 06:17:56

At 4/21/04 06:14 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Hey When Onic51346, -Axe-, HeinousAnus See this POST Let me know what you think Do we need to give numbers to incoming members or are we just going come and go thru the night.???

~X~

If possible, I would like to be number 127, 601

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 07:40:35

great, X!
sign me up!
i'll probably be on only friday and saturday nights (school, y'know?)

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 11:32:30

At 4/21/04 06:14 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Hey When Onic51346, -Axe-, HeinousAnus See this POST Let me know what you think Do we need to give numbers to incoming members or are we just going come and go thru the night.???

~X~

i think that this kind of club doesnt really need numbers...unless you needed a little organization in compiling a list of the members, it wouldnt make much sense to give someone a number that really doesnt mean anything to them except when they joined in relation to everyone else

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 12:03:43

I've got a total of 1 hours sleep tonight, 6:30 am to 7:30 am. And now I must stay up till it's time to pick up my sister, I may have a little nap before then, who knows.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 12:05:12

I'll join!

It may not be late at night here yet, but I am usually up late!

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 12:06:59

At 4/21/04 12:05 PM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: I'll join!

Me too.

It may not be late at night here yet, but I am usually up late!

Umm, me too.

Mike

not Mike

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 12:39:28

Welcome new members have a seat Tell a story something that happend at night, Try and post with thaught and quality,

Anyone have a favorite tv program or is it the good ol dvd, or maybe its cable, anyways what do you guys have on the tube latenight???

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 12:52:20

At 4/21/04 12:39 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Anyone have a favorite tv program or is it the good ol dvd, or maybe its cable, anyways what do you guys have on the tube latenight???

~X~

Me, nothing usually, I go on Newgrounds most of the time rather then watch TV. I like it so much because I can listen to music at the same time, and I have around 300 or so cd's!

However when I do go to watch TV I usually just put on a cartoon show and play the Bass while watching it. If no cartoons are on that I like, I will put in an old tape I recorded of Nicktoons from 10 years ago.
Playing the Bass and watching TV = twice the fun while getting better on the Bass!

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 12:59:29

At 4/21/04 12:52 PM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote:
At 4/21/04 12:39 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Anyone have a favorite tv program or is it the good ol dvd, or maybe its cable, anyways what do you guys have on the tube latenight???

~X~
Me, nothing usually, I go on Newgrounds most of the time rather then watch TV. I like it so much because I can listen to music at the same time, and I have around 300 or so cd's!

However when I do go to watch TV I usually just put on a cartoon show and play the Bass while watching it. If no cartoons are on that I like, I will put in an old tape I recorded of Nicktoons from 10 years ago.
Playing the Bass and watching TV = twice the fun while getting better on the Bass!

Mike

Sounds good do you have any audio in the audio Portal I am always looking for new stuff for future flash works, I watch simpsons, king of the hill larry david all dvd stuff, but whats most on tv at the times of midnight till about 5 am is alot of MASH but it is kinda funny for old stuff heh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 13:01:54

At 4/21/04 12:59 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Sounds good do you have any audio in the audio Portal I am always looking for new stuff for future flash works

Yes sir! 13 Songs thus far, in fact my latest song won weekly second place.
It's not my best though.

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-21 13:32:00

And I am stopping in to say hi. I guess I must have missed out on the rest of the conversation that was going on last night, but I am glad to see this crew up and running. Hopefully, this will be a lot better than the last one. I really like this idea...I officially have a new favorite Crew.