00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Pawnwolf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~The C&C Regulars Lounge~

767,375 Views | 18,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-05 09:53:39

At 2/5/13 09:40 AM, UVSoaked wrote: I'm currently studying media design and already have a job lined up for me in Cali.

You lucky devil, I imagine it's awesome to work in Cali. I'm stuck in the UK for the foreseeable future, as for studying media design I've studied media but then started along the graphic design path afterwards. If I like drawing I might as well try and get a qualification in it and reach for the stars hahaha.

I do have some school projects right now, but also other projects from my own freelancing company, clients and my own personal projects. So "projects" wasn't just limited to school. :)

Cool dude, if you need a designer give me a shout.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-05 14:16:35

At 2/5/13 09:53 AM, Decky wrote: You lucky devil, I imagine it's awesome to work in Cali. I'm stuck in the UK for the foreseeable future, as for studying media design I've studied media but then started along the graphic design path afterwards. If I like drawing I might as well try and get a qualification in it and reach for the stars hahaha.

Yeah, I can't wait to move there. It sure will be different compared to Southern Ontario. :p

Designing is pretty good work, unless your clients are frustrating, that's why I rarely take freelancing jobs. I'm just using this has some background education. I hope to be going in to community management more later on.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-06 03:15:31

Oh man you know I gotta post on page 666.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-06 09:17:14

At 2/6/13 03:15 AM, SapphireLight wrote: Oh man you know I gotta post on page 666.

Why post? for the glory of Satan of course.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-06 14:41:49

I can't refrain from posting here anymore.

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-06 15:07:19

At 2/6/13 02:41 PM, Spretznaz wrote: I can't refrain from posting here anymore.

SILENCE! 666 is about me! And I deserve a par-ty! This... shall be MY Super Sweet 666!! Minions of The C&C Regulars Lounge! The time has come for us to rise! For my Super Sweet 666 party!! I got Bacardi, and Ghetto One to sponsor the party, and I'm calling it Hell In Clubs & Crews 2013! But now, heed my words: in order to get in to the party, you have to RSVP and get a blue wristband. Everyone is gonna try and get into this party, so if you don't get your wristband in advance, or you're not wearing that wristband at the door, you're NOT GETTING IN!! And NOW know this: It's a costume party, so you have to wear a costume. BUT... nobody better show up as The Crow! I'm serious. Every costume party there's like fourteen guys come dressed like the Crow 'cause they wanna look hot and hook up. It's lame! If you come dressed as the Crow, you're NOT GETTING IN to the party!! Go now and prepare!! If you miss my party you are a looozer!!

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-07 07:44:30

At 2/7/13 12:50 AM, Chrausner wrote: I don't want to be sinful for posting here on 666.

But I can't resist.

May the lord forgive me.

There is no "Lord" here. I am your god now.

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-07 08:10:06

At 2/7/13 07:54 AM, Chrausner wrote:
At 2/7/13 07:44 AM, Spretznaz wrote:
There is no "Lord" here. I am your god now.
Yes, Master Spretznaz.

What can I do to have my sins forgiven?

Well...

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-08 11:03:06

Shaitan akbar!

Happy 666 pages!

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-09 11:27:24

SIX! ONE-SIX! THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST!

HELL AND FIRE! IS GOING TO BE RELEASED!

amidoinitrite?

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-11 12:15:07

At 2/9/13 11:27 AM, Coop wrote: SIX! ONE-SIX! THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST!

HELL AND FIRE! IS GOING TO BE RELEASED!

amidoinitrite?

how about.........

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-11 12:19:26

Somehow I couldn't find this on Google images. Come on now, Google.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-11 12:25:42

At 2/11/13 12:19 PM, Bahamut wrote: Somehow I couldn't find this on Google images. Come on now, Google.

I have that exact puppet, it boxes.
But still, long live Morningstar.

Piss

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-11 12:49:32

At 2/11/13 12:19 PM, Bahamut wrote: Somehow I couldn't find this on Google images. Come on now, Google.

I might be wrong, but I think somebody posted that on the 666th page of the Metal Hell.

Man, when I look back at that, it makes me miss Gendo.

and his dancing Lum sig.

Damnit, they need to bring back animated gifs.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-11 12:58:51

At 2/11/13 12:49 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
I might be wrong, but I think somebody posted that on the 666th page of the Metal Hell.

Yeah, that was me. I dug up that 666 madness just to post that picture again.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-11 23:00:23

At 2/11/13 12:58 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/11/13 12:49 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
Yeah, that was me. I dug up that 666 madness just to post that picture again.

hah, I hada feeling.

I remember Gendo posted some gay looking fat guy in a devil suit,

alsooooooo

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-12 08:20:34

At 2/11/13 11:00 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: alsooooooo

Also...

Forgive the goofy music video.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2015-02-20 15:15:16

It says something about this clubs activity/the amount of users having their posts deleted that this thread was up to it's 666th page. Now all my Satan posts at the top of this thread don't make any sense.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2015-02-20 17:39:58

At 2/20/15 03:15 PM, Decky wrote: It says something about this clubs activity/the amount of users having their posts deleted that this thread was up to it's 666th page. Now all my Satan posts at the top of this thread don't make any sense.

Posts have been vanishing from all over for a while. The reason why is still up for debate. In time, your jokes will become funny again.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2015-02-21 18:29:07

At 2/20/15 05:39 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: The reason why is still up for debate. In time, your jokes will become funny again.

This too is still up for debate.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2015-09-25 01:00:32

At 2/21/15 06:29 PM, Decky wrote:
At 2/20/15 05:39 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: The reason why is still up for debate. In time, your jokes will become funny again.
This too is still up for debate.

Man, what's become of this site when the regular's lounge not only falls off the grid, but stays off for years long gaps.
It's fairly sad considering how much fun I had here in these forums.

Does Anyone know if these people still use this site? I wonder how many friends I made here are left.

Quikfox, Snare, Bahumut, Bonus_Stage, MasterInuyasha, ChiefCoop, BareNaked_Mike, Reaper,

Theres so many people I lost contact with and cant even remember their screen names

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2015-09-25 01:34:07

And I see most of the clubs I was in are dead. RIP NG Supreme Court, The Reviewer's Club, Department of Defense, The Book Club, NG Mafia, Late Night Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2015-09-25 07:08:00

At 9/25/15 01:00 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Does Anyone know if these people still use this site?

Quikfox - Don't know
Snare - Don't know
Bahumut - Changed his username to Murray, he's still about just not as often.
Bonus_Stage, - Don't know
MasterInuyasha, - Don't know
ChiefCoop, - Coop?
BareNaked_Mike - Don't know
Reaper - Don't know

At 9/25/15 01:34 AM, MasterStalker wrote: And I see most of the clubs I was in are dead. RIP NG Supreme Court, The Reviewer's Club, Department of Defense, The Book Club, NG Mafia, Late Night Lounge

I've seen the Late Night Lounge get a few posts every now and again. On the other hand there's a new Review Request Club which allows users to submit what they want reviewing and last I heard they keep a roster of reviews that wish to join.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2015-09-25 21:14:03

At 9/25/15 07:08 AM, Decky wrote:
At 9/25/15 01:00 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Does Anyone know if these people still use this site?
Quikfox - Don't know
Snare - Don't know
Bahumut - Changed his username to Murray, he's still about just not as often.
Bonus_Stage, - Don't know
MasterInuyasha, - Don't know
ChiefCoop, - Coop?
BareNaked_Mike - Don't know
Reaper - Don't know
At 9/25/15 01:34 AM, MasterStalker wrote: And I see most of the clubs I was in are dead. RIP NG Supreme Court, The Reviewer's Club, Department of Defense, The Book Club, NG Mafia, Late Night Lounge
I've seen the Late Night Lounge get a few posts every now and again. On the other hand there's a new Review Request Club which allows users to submit what they want reviewing and last I heard they keep a roster of reviews that wish to join.

Could be. If not, then definitely a sibling. Ah. The new review crew seems a bit better organized. We would just hit the portal and see how many reviews we could do, and lengthy they could get. Which got next level crazy when you see a full page review maxing out the character cap for a minute long flash, lol.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2015-09-29 01:45:36

At 9/25/15 09:14 PM, MasterStalker wrote: The new review crew seems a bit better organized. We would just hit the portal and see how many reviews we could do, and lengthy they could get.

There is nothing wrong with redoing or creating a new crew. It has to be done as time goes on.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2015-09-29 03:13:22

At 9/29/15 01:45 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 9/25/15 09:14 PM, MasterStalker wrote: The new review crew seems a bit better organized. We would just hit the portal and see how many reviews we could do, and lengthy they could get.
There is nothing wrong with redoing or creating a new crew. It has to be done as time goes on.

Oh, I get it. I just get overly old man level nostalgic and expected things to be more like the 2000s. It's always good to look back, even if revisiting ends up being a little bittersweet.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2015-09-29 09:16:27

At 9/29/15 03:13 AM, MasterStalker wrote: I just get overly old man level nostalgic and expected things to be more like the 2000s.

I'm sure the new crew would be grateful of a veteran from a previous incarnation lending a hand. You could even see it as showing the new bloods how it's done.

It's always good to look back, even if revisiting ends up being a little bittersweet.

Not enjoying your trip down memory lane?

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2015-09-29 15:08:56

At 9/29/15 09:16 AM, Decky wrote:
At 9/29/15 03:13 AM, MasterStalker wrote: I just get overly old man level nostalgic and expected things to be more like the 2000s.
I'm sure the new crew would be grateful of a veteran from a previous incarnation lending a hand. You could even see it as showing the new bloods how it's done.
It's always good to look back, even if revisiting ends up being a little bittersweet.
Not enjoying your trip down memory lane?

Wishing I did it sooner. looks like 2013 was the magic number for when everyone left and everything I frequented died off. The C&C section alone had hundreds of daily posts and was always moving fast with things would fall to the 3rd page over the course of a week then bouncing back.

Funny I tried to come back a few times but my email address didn't exist any more so I couldn't get the password reset emails. I gave up a little too easily too many time. I finally had to have Wade verify who I was and swap in a new email address. Wish I thought of that sooner

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2015-09-29 15:15:39

Keep in mind It was also 2006. There was no Facebook/twitter/tumblr/reddit. Just Myspace. And everyone was weary of viruses from them by that time. So I can see where a lot of traffic actually migrated over time, beside people just growing out of here.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2015-10-31 14:27:03

At 9/29/15 03:15 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Keep in mind It was also 2006. There was no Facebook/twitter/tumblr/reddit. Just Myspace. And everyone was weary of viruses from them by that time. So I can see where a lot of traffic actually migrated over time, beside people just growing out of here.

and C&C is just a weird concept that came out from an inside joke from the General forum in 2003 when it was created - we kept making random threads in General like 'The <user> Club thread, no girls allowed!!" or something. Eventually we got this forum all to ourselves and it became more of a more in-depth long-term discussion of shared hobbies and interests. It worked because General moved so quickly you couldn't continue a conversation from just a day earlier. But now that General has slowed down and we have notifications when people reply to our posts/threads we can keep a conversation going in any thread in General for much longer. I mean, the football threads in General are active every week but the american football club thread is dormant.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature