00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GreenNakamuraGPC just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~The C&C Regulars Lounge~

773,511 Views | 18,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 01:36:58

At 1/19/08 04:44 PM, smc316 wrote: Keep the chain alive! Here we go again;

bitches

Garden hoe

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 01:43:27

At 1/20/08 01:36 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: Garden hoe

WAY TO BE LATE! RIGHT NOW WE'RE SINGIN SOULJIA BOY!!!

Pfft just kidding with you man.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 01:49:09

At 1/20/08 01:43 AM, smc316 wrote:
At 1/20/08 01:36 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: Garden hoe
WAY TO BE LATE! RIGHT NOW WE'RE SINGIN SOULJIA BOY!!!

LOL i realized that when i scrolled up and saw so many one word posts after mine, then i was like OH SHI-

Pfft just kidding with you man.

Secks, so...Souljah boy eh...

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOH

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 01:51:27

At 1/20/08 01:49 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: LOL i realized that when i scrolled up and saw so many one word posts after mine, then i was like OH SHI-

For a speedmetal sandwich you sure are bloody slow!

That mjust take after the metal part of your name.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 02:01:27

At 1/20/08 01:51 AM, smc316 wrote: For a speedmetal sandwich you sure are bloody slow!

Na, thats just my alt taking over, im still all speed-metal and sandwich like an-

Fuck.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 02:45:50

At 1/19/08 05:36 PM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 1/19/08 05:30 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: We're just joking around actually. Its something we used to do all the time when I was around here more.
Well.. I don't know who you are but you're fine by my book! Join the fun! :)
I joined a month ago, so to you, I'm new! But usually when I end up in an argument like this in the General forums, the thread gets blocked and I get another ban! Maybe I will join the fun! Just hope that we don't get into trouble! :/

General forum is the wrong place to go for actual fun without having to worry about getting a ban. Threads such as this one are all for post count+1 and nothing more really. Some times there will be a decent conversation here but this is whats usual around these parts! :D

And trust me, we won't get in trouble. I've said some really insane shit before in C&C and I have never received a ban for doing it... ok I got one ban but that was for the "Dead Fetus Crew"..... hah, don't ask! :P

<33

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 03:11:48

The WI/HT? lounge thread is the biggest spam thread i've ever seen.

I can understand people posting their stat achivevemnets but the people who post all those "COngratulations!" postes are just major ass spammers!

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 03:14:39

At 1/20/08 03:11 AM, smc316 wrote: The WI/HT? lounge thread is the biggest spam thread i've ever seen.
I can understand people posting their stat achivevemnets but the people who post all those "COngratulations!" postes are just major ass spammers!

I was thinking of saying that earlier actually. Its really funny to go there sometimes and see a bunch of people who just say "grats" and thats all. I don't blame people for wanting to boast about their accomplishments but its a bit too far when all you say is grats over and over again, just to get your post count+1.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 03:18:18

At 1/20/08 03:14 AM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: I was thinking of saying that earlier actually. Its really funny to go there sometimes and see a bunch of people who just say "grats" and thats all. I don't blame people for wanting to boast about their accomplishments but its a bit too far when all you say is grats over and over again, just to get your post count+1.

Exactly, its much easier just to post a one lined reply to threads in the general that relate to the topic but don't take too much time.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 08:06:01

Meh, General has gone down hill in the last few years. C&C Is probably the best forum on NG. I´m not much of a politics or Wi/Ht poster either, so most of my posts are here in C&C. I once didn´t even go to general for a couple of years, but lately i´ve been posting more often there, which lead me to getting 2 bans (only 1 day each for posting in spam topics), so now i only post in select threads that don´t look stupid.

Aw, chain died :(

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 08:19:57

At 1/20/08 08:06 AM, Life-Stream wrote: Meh, General has gone down hill in the last few years. C&C Is probably the best forum on NG.

I agree and this is only my own opinion, because this forum has less faggots.
:I´m not much of a politics or Wi/Ht poster either, so most of my posts are here in C&C.
I'm not a typical politic person so I'd never posted to that forum but in Wi/Ht Forum, maybe frequently.

I once didn´t even go to general for a couple of years, but lately i´ve been posting more often there, which lead me to getting 2 bans (only 1 day each for posting in spam topics), so now i only post in select threads that don´t look stupid.

I always go to the General Forum but no topics I can reply on.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 10:25:01

The biggest, spammiest shit here was(/is, dont know if its still alive) The NG Mafia. And I know a thing or two about spammy clubs, hell, I even ran one of them.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 12:10:18

At 1/20/08 10:25 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: The biggest, spammiest shit here was(/is, dont know if its still alive) The NG Mafia. And I know a thing or two about spammy clubs, hell, I even ran one of them.

That would explain why it´s the biggest topic on NG

I think....

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 12:28:44

At 1/20/08 03:11 AM, smc316 wrote: The WI/HT? lounge thread is the biggest spam thread i've ever seen.

I kinda have to agree with you there. People who just say congrats and nothing but congrats are spammers. It's like you're congratulating EVERYONE, even back in 2005, 2004, etc.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 12:37:14

At 1/20/08 12:28 PM, Seamonky wrote: I kinda have to agree with you there. People who just say congrats and nothing but congrats are spammers. It's like you're congratulating EVERYONE, even back in 2005, 2004, etc.

The Wi/Ht? LUL thread is stop ALL of those threads popping up saying "Hey, look guy, I leveled up!"
Also it's just like this place, it's for the regulars of Wi/Ht?, there's on for evry forum. And the Wi/Ht? LUL is Wi/Ht?'s regular's lounge.
I take it you won't like me from now on, then.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 13:18:02

At 1/20/08 12:37 PM, NintendoMadness wrote: The Wi/Ht? LUL thread is stop ALL of those threads popping up saying "Hey, look guy, I leveled up!"
Also it's just like this place, it's for the regulars of Wi/Ht?, there's on for evry forum. And the Wi/Ht? LUL is Wi/Ht?'s regular's lounge.

Yeah, i guess the LUL is for the Wi/Ht regulars, but what we mean is that people that just go there to post one word - ´congrats´ is basically just spamming. There is a difference between that and other people that actually take the time to read who´s posted what and congratluate them all in one large post.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 13:22:44

If you say "HEy I leveled up!' Thats not spam, the mods would rather you post that stuff there instead of a making useless threads on general.

But the people who go, "Congratulations" whether is just that word or if it is a big long post are spammers. No matter how big the post is.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 13:26:09

At 1/20/08 01:18 PM, Life-Stream wrote: Yeah, i guess the LUL is for the Wi/Ht regulars, but what we mean is that people that just go there to post one word - ´congrats´ is basically just spamming.

To be honest, there actually no people that actually do that. I'm sure there be one or two out of the whole thread but thats not alot out of 2,054 pages.

There is a difference between that and other people that actually take the time to read who´s posted what and congratluate them all in one large post.

We also have loads of quoting which take up most of our posts.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 19:29:48

Yeah the C&C is the best BBS area nowadays! The only BBS area I never go is 'Politics'! Why? Politics suck bug wind! I've hated it ever since there's corruption here! The President is so damn corrupted!

"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 19:49:10

At 1/20/08 07:29 PM, LeeJaySan wrote: Yeah the C&C is the best BBS area nowadays! The only BBS area I never go is 'Politics'! Why? Politics suck bug wind! I've hated it ever since there's corruption here! The President is so damn corrupted!

You just can't understand there talk. Thats all, actually leejay your postes have been incrediably annoying these last few days. Shut the hell up.

Actually the only '07 user that I know of that s a regular of the politics forum in zoraxe7, other than that there aren't any politics forum '07 regulars.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 20:15:53

I've nevr really posted in Polotics mostly because I don't really have any opinion on then and stuff, also I'm from England so I'll probably be talking about totally different things.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 20:20:16

At 1/20/08 08:15 PM, NintendoMadness wrote: I've nevr really posted in Polotics mostly because I don't really have any opinion on then and stuff, also I'm from England so I'll probably be talking about totally different things.

Lets compare newgrounds users from the following places intellegence levels;
England>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>america.

And I live in massachuttes.

I'm sure you'd fit right in there more than any american memeber.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 20:31:18

At 1/20/08 07:29 PM, LeeJaySan wrote: Yeah the C&C is the best BBS area nowadays! The only BBS area I never go is 'Politics'! Why? Politics suck bug wind! I've hated it ever since there's corruption here! The President is so damn corrupted!

The reason I love the Clubs and Crews is because it's not as spammy as the General and there is not that many noobs here. Gotta love it. :D

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 20:37:27

At 1/20/08 08:31 PM, Seamonky wrote:
The reason I love the Clubs and Crews is because it's not as spammy as the General and there is not that many noobs here. Gotta love it. :D

Well at least somebody knows what I'm saying! And a majority of all my posts are in the C&C! And man, nearly out of the 6 clubs I'm in, three of them I'm a rule enforcer! And smc, talk to SMS! He's know the way I post!

"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 20:47:23

At 1/20/08 08:37 PM, LeeJaySan wrote: Well at least somebody knows what I'm saying! And a majority of all my posts are in the C&C! And man, nearly out of the 6 clubs I'm in, three of them I'm a rule enforcer! And smc, talk to SMS! He's know the way I post!

Basically all my posts are C&C. I really don't bother going anywhere else. I usually visit the Where is/How to forums to check up on my stats and stuff. I own a couple of clubs myself, well, the ones that I made. :/

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 20:48:20

I don't like the politics board. From my experience of the politics forum, people there are generally arrogant, self centred, and polarised in their opinions. They're too provocative (not the right word at all, I mean, too eager to jump into argument), and I feel almost more obsessed with long words and flashy statistics than a convincing argument that they truly believe in.

And for people who complain about general being full of spam, just look back at the page before :D

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 20:50:59

At 1/20/08 08:48 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: And for people who complain about general being full of spam, just look back at the page before :D

-Ah big freaking deal. It's not as much. ;)
-As for the politics, I have to agree with you there. Too much smart talk and not enough problem solving. :/

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 21:47:18

At 1/20/08 08:48 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I don't like the politics board. From my experience of the politics forum, people there are generally arrogant, self centred, and polarised in their opinions. They're too provocative (not the right word at all, I mean, too eager to jump into argument), and I feel almost more obsessed with long words and flashy statistics than a convincing argument that they truly believe in.

I have actually found that a large majority of the users in the Politics board are quite useless at using facts to hold up their debates. wikipedia is NOT a valid source for information. ever. If your professors don't accept it as reputable, than chances are it isn't.

and I agree that they are too opinionated. years ago it was much more about debate rather than opinion. at 13 the difference seems subtle, but there is a huge difference. In one you take a stance, research your side and the other side equally and try and make the most valid argument for the side you choose...it is NOT about picking what you believe in and using what daddy told you all through your childhood as facts.

I have very basic debate experience, from a highschool forensic team (not science, forensics means speech). and even from that I can tell the fucking difference between debate and flaming. what you see a lot in the politics board is morons flaming each other and generally making asses of themselves. a prime example is cellerdoor. kid's got his head stuck up his ass so far he can see what he ate two weeks into the future. people think he's smart because he can look up wiki articles all day long and put as many yellow links into his posts as possible...that's not smart, and frankly most of his arguments have huge holes in them, but he uses personal attacks (flames) instead of well formed arguments (debate) to get at anyone who disagrees. look at how he treats somebody like Grammer. he will start linking topics and newsposts and screen shots of things Grammer has done instead of actually staying to the topic of the debate.

you guys may dislike the politics board because it seems like too many smart people, but I dislike it because there aren't enough. if there were some intelligent debaters on there, it would be an awesome forum. and it was never created with the idea that it would be a cool place to hang out..that's why we have general. but the politics board also has its regulars lounge to get away from the flame wars and to not have to be drown out in the general crowd's ramblings.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 22:07:34

At 1/20/08 08:31 PM, Seamonky wrote: The reason I love the Clubs and Crews is because it's not as spammy as the General

lol

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8482 36

Thread will be invariably deleted, so here is a pic.

Also, Mal, agree with everything you say, especially about cd6 vs grammer.

~The C&C Regulars Lounge~

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-20 22:11:41

Uh oh. I was watching TV and then I wondered were my dog was, I went to look for her and found her in the kitchen. The bin was on the floor with everthing everwhere. And the worst part of it is that she ate a whole chicken carcass (not with all the meat on it though), she ate the bones.....everything. Will she be alright?

BBS Signature