00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheAntking just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~The C&C Regulars Lounge~

771,139 Views | 18,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-21 22:24:52

At 1/21/08 08:44 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8860 5

Damn, I wish I was there in 2003. That way, I would of had the old school level 30 and the old school diety. Also, I would of had more stats then what I have now.

I agree! I'm starting to smell the battle of the mods!

ramagi would kill me. :(

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-21 23:34:35

At 1/21/08 06:14 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: On the topic of butter, do you guys like butter on your toast?

Light amount of butter. I don't really like the stuff in gobs like most people but with some foods it makes them magical.

At 1/21/08 09:03 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I love ramagi.
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/2433 25

Yes! Viva Piclownjew!

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-21 23:49:22

At 1/21/08 11:34 PM, Kisuke wrote:
At 1/21/08 06:14 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: On the topic of butter, do you guys like butter on your toast?
Light amount of butter. I don't really like the stuff in gobs like most people but with some foods it makes them magical.

Sometimes its good in light amounts, but if its being melted you need a hell of a lot on it i say.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-22 01:25:16

At 1/21/08 08:44 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 1/21/08 07:53 PM, NintendoMadness wrote: It would be cool if they had a mod day were everybody had the mod aura.
I doubt anyone in here will remember it at all, but back in late 2003, one day a glitch in the Matrix caused everybody to be level 30, with diety whistle.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8860 5

Dang I never knew Alastor was an attention whore those days! I guess many NG users try getting ppl's attention just to be a mod!

"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-22 01:48:23

At 1/22/08 01:25 AM, LeeJaySan wrote: Dang I never knew Alastor was an attention whore those days! I guess many NG users try getting ppl's attention just to be a mod!

lol, he wasn´t being an attention whore, he was just saying he was level 30.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-22 08:27:57

At 1/21/08 10:24 PM, Seamonky wrote:

Damn, there's a way to die happy :P

********Being British********

Being British is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.
And the most British thing of all?
Suspicion of anything foreign
Oh and...... Only in Britain ... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
Only in Britain ... do supermarkets make sick people walk all the way to the back of the shop to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
Only in Britain ... do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries and a DIET coke. (Or Gin and Slim line tonic!!!)
Only in Britain ... do banks leave both doors open and chain the pens to the counters.
Only in Britain ... do we leave cars worth thousands of pounds on the drive and lock our junk and cheap lawn mower in the garage.
Only in Britain ... do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
Only in Britain ... are there disabled parking places in front of a skating rink.
NOT TO MENTION...
3 Brits die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their tongue.
142 Brits were injured in 1999 by not removing all pins from new shirts.
58 Brits are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers.
31 Brits have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree while the fairy lights were plugged in.
19 Brits have died in the last 3 years believing that Christmas decorations were chocolate.
British Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after cracker pulling accidents.
18 Brits had serious burns in 2000 trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouth.
101 people since 1999 have had broken parts of plastic toys pulled out of the soles of their feet.
A massive 543 Brits were admitted to A&E in the last two years after opening bottles of beer with their teeth.
5 Brits were injured last year in accidents involving out of control Scalextric cars.
And finally......... In 2000 eight Brits cracked their skull whilst throwing up into the toilet.
I am proud to be British IF YOU'RE PROUD TO BE BRITISH THEN PASS THIS ON TO MORE BRITS! (We might be British but we're funny as !!)

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-22 10:07:33

At 1/22/08 01:25 AM, LeeJaySan wrote: Dang I never knew Alastor was an attention whore those days! I guess many NG users try getting ppl's attention just to be a mod!

I think you missed out on the fact THAT EVERYBODY WAS LEVEL 30.

Look on the second to last page for lots of screenies.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-22 13:39:06

At 1/22/08 08:27 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Damn, there's a way to die happy :P

********Being British********

Being British is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.
And the most British thing of all?
Suspicion of anything foreign

Lulz, you're actaully sort of right there.

Only in Britain ...

Most of them is sterotypes, but I suppose this is a funny joke.

3 Brits die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their tongue.

I didn't die....did i?

58 Brits are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers.

I'm on of 'em, every year!

British Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after cracker pulling accidents.

More elbows in face than arms.

101 people since 1999 have had broken parts of plastic toys pulled out of the soles of their feet.

Lego is sharp. :(

A massive 543 Brits were admitted to A&E in the last two years after opening bottles of beer with their teeth.

That really hurts nad makes your teeth go numb.

I am proud to be British IF YOU'RE PROUD TO BE BRITISH THEN PASS THIS ON TO MORE BRITS! (We might be British but we're funny as !!)

And slighty stupid. I'll pass it on in my userpage!!!

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-22 18:16:01

At 1/22/08 10:59 AM, Mendou wrote:
At 1/21/08 08:44 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8860 5
Damn, I wish I was there in 2003. That way, I would of had the old school level 30 and the old school diety. Also, I would of had more stats then what I have now.
You're a Sup. Commander, you don't need any more stats.

Its seamonky, of course he needs more! XD

Just messing with ya.

I should have good stats now myself but mine suck when compared to others... mainly with sign up dates! I don't mind though, I'm working a diety now and I should be getting it pretty soon with the rate at which I am going! :)

<33

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-22 18:17:31

At 1/22/08 10:07 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
I think you missed out on the fact THAT EVERYBODY WAS LEVEL 30.

Wait! You're right! That's unbelievable!

"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-23 00:42:09

At 1/22/08 06:17 PM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 1/22/08 10:07 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I think you missed out on the fact THAT EVERYBODY WAS LEVEL 30.
Wait! You're right! That's unbelievable!

I remember when that whole thing happened, it was the night I decided to go off with friends and I came back right when the problem was fixed. :(

<33

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-23 08:41:09

I've had quite a few of these come through the email recently.

A man doing market research knocked on a door and was greeted by a young woman with three small children running around at her feet.

He says, "I'm doing some research for Vaseline. Have you ever used the product?"

She says, "Yes. My husband and I use it all the time."

"And if you don't mind me asking, what do you use it for?"

"We use it for sex."

The researcher was a little taken back. "Usually people lie to me and say that they use it on a child's bicycle chain or to help with a gate hinge. But, in fact, I know that most people do use it for sex. I admire you for your honesty. Since you've been frank so far, can you tell me exactly how you use it for sex?"

The woman says, "I don't mind telling you at all. My husband and I put it on the door knob and it keeps the kids out."

(AND YOU THOUGHT WHAT? )

Dr. Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling, bouncing up and down and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

At a news conference, after announcing the invention, a large group of men took Dr. Rickson outside and kicked the shit out of him.

I was one of them!!

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-23 13:21:26

At 1/23/08 08:41 AM, Coop83 wrote: I was one of them!!

Good, we need to see titties.

Who send you these funny stuff?

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-23 16:23:03

At 1/23/08 08:41 AM, Coop83 wrote: I was one of them!!

Did you throw in a punch for me?

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-23 16:25:24

At 1/22/08 10:59 AM, Mendou wrote: You're a Sup. Commander, you don't need any more stats.

Hmm...
Audio reviews = need more.
Flash reviews = need more.
BBS posts = need more.
B/P points = Do it fairly and need more.
Etc... You get the point. :p

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-23 16:47:15

At 1/23/08 04:25 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 1/22/08 10:59 AM, Mendou wrote: You're a Sup. Commander, you don't need any more stats.
Hmm...
Audio reviews = need more.
Flash reviews = need more.
BBS posts = need more.
B/P points = Do it fairly and need more.
Etc... You get the point. :p

Yes, we all need more stats, we are hungry.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-23 16:55:34

At 1/23/08 04:47 PM, NintendoMadness wrote: Yes, we all need more stats, we are hungry.

I will stop getting the following things when I get the appriopate stats.

WHistle - deity
B/P - SUpreme comannder
Blams - 20,000
Protects - 30,000
EXP - Never
BBS postes - Possiably never
Flash reviews - 5000
Music reviews - 4000

It will take like 20 years for this to happen.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-23 17:00:22

At 1/23/08 04:55 PM, smc316 wrote: B/P - SUpreme comannder
Blams - 20,000
Protects - 30,000

Actually scrap that part I will stop when I have 20,000 and 30,000 not when I get supreme comander.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-23 17:05:01

My dream is:

B/P: I won't stop, because when I have my SC then I won't want to put it too easte.
etc.

But I'll probabaly keep on going as that's what hardcore statwhores do.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-23 21:00:27

I died down on the exp. depositing...it just doesn't make my e-penis grow any more, neither does posting...

I'll be happy if i reach 5000 posts.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-23 22:39:02

I only deposit to get to the next level, just so I don't automatically look like a noob fag.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-24 19:31:43

At 1/23/08 10:39 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I only deposit to get to the next level, just so I don't automatically look like a noob fag.

Looks like we have a little similarity!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-24 19:33:57

Ugh, life is such a jerk. He's purposley got 15,000 blams and 15,000 saves to make up a Sup. Commander. And now he dosn't B/P anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-24 20:51:28

I don't think I will ever stop posting but I did give up on b/ping and depositing for a while, sometimes a year or so at a time. I could easily be a level 30+ right now its no big deal to me, at least I got to level 20 without going insane, and it wasn't through me depositing directly either, more like me just messing around and voting for the hell of it, I got about 10 levels out of that before the redesign. :/

<33

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-24 21:06:58

Im going to get my gun license permit today, fun fun.

Cant get my license because im under 18.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-24 21:29:24

At 1/24/08 09:06 PM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: Im going to get my gun license permit today, fun fun.

That sucks, I got my hunting license not too long ago so now I can go off and kill helpless animals legally. I use bows though for the most part, but I do have access to any gun I wish to use, from handguns to shotguns! :D

<33

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-24 22:09:43

So guys, I spruced up my banner and profile pic to make them all a theme, which I think is quite nice, I'll try and do this more from now on.

Rating out of 10?

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-24 22:29:19

At 1/24/08 09:29 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:
At 1/24/08 09:06 PM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: Im going to get my gun license permit today, fun fun.
That sucks, I got my hunting license not too long ago so now I can go off and kill helpless animals legally. I use bows though for the most part, but I do have access to any gun I wish to use, from handguns to shotguns! :D

Im only going for my Category A + B permit so im stuck with air rifles, rifles and shotguns...(i think, not sure)

At 1/24/08 10:09 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Rating out of 10?

500/10

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-24 23:41:44

At 1/21/08 08:44 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 1/21/08 07:53 PM, NintendoMadness wrote: It would be cool if they had a mod day were everybody had the mod aura.
I doubt anyone in here will remember it at all, but back in late 2003, one day a glitch in the Matrix caused everybody to be level 30, with diety whistle.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8860 5

actually, the glitch happened a couple of times. I recall it happening once in very early 2003 and another time later in the same year. The site was going through a redesign at the time, piece by piece, so things weren't much unlike how it was during the most recent launch.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-01-25 01:12:34

At 1/24/08 10:29 PM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 1/24/08 09:29 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:
Im only going for my Category A + B permit so im stuck with air rifles, rifles and shotguns...(i think, not sure)

Sounds about right actually, I know in my state I can't even legally buy a pistol but I can get any other type of handgun and I can buy all rifles and shotguns. Its just some weird law for pistols because of the crime rate with them. ><

<33

BBS Signature