00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LainLover just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~The C&C Regulars Lounge~

776,685 Views | 18,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-18 07:37:11

At 12/17/05 04:28 PM, BareNakedMike wrote: Well im back, everything is back to normal for me now, did I miss much?

Not really. Nothing much happened, except to me, this thread about me came up attacking me for the high score Clock Day flash. Too bad it's not me voting 5 on that flash and they're all accusing me of mass voting.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-18 09:37:54

One week till christmas and I haven't gotten anybody a damn thing..........I feel terrible well at least I'm not the only one in my family that this is happening too.

So whats everyone else doing for the holidays.

"The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark...."

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-18 10:57:07

At 12/18/05 09:37 AM, ZenGaijin wrote: One week till christmas and I haven't gotten anybody a damn thing..........I feel terrible well at least I'm not the only one in my family that this is happening too.

I haven't bought anything because I haven't had time to. ;P

So whats everyone else doing for the holidays.

For Christmas, I'm going to a bigbig party Saturday night --> Sunday morning. Should be fun.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-18 12:59:07

Im getting some CD's and my brother is getting me Red vs Blue Shirts, other then that nothing else. The addition to our house is done so now we have a new kitchen and a fire place.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-19 08:41:46

At 12/17/05 12:47 PM, _DarK_ wrote: LOL, I wish I woulda thought about that, but hey I was only 8.

Exactly why they should be destroyed.

You can take the batteries out, but then supposing some little 'innocent' kid comes along and puts some abtteries back in. Then the Furby walks again.

The only solution is violence / reprogramming them to say what they mean:

'Hello little child, I am the spawn of Satan. I have come to eat your soul Mwahahahahahaha!'

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-19 11:14:27

At 12/18/05 09:37 AM, ZenGaijin wrote: So whats everyone else doing for the holidays.

I'll be seeing people in my family for christmas. Other than that, not much except for possibly watching some movies out at the cinema and the new year's eve party at my house.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-19 16:03:15

I've finally figured out Kim Possible.

Okay, think about it:

Ron is always around with Kim at all times.

They both have communicators so they can talk with Wade.

Wade can view their actions at all times.

Thus I have deduced all of this!

Ron and Kim have furrious sex and they let Wade watch them for $20 bucks a session when they go at it.

It all makes sense now.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-19 16:06:53

That a boy Master, think outside the box. No matter how warped and twisted the outside may be, nontheless.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-19 16:11:11

At 12/19/05 04:06 PM, -Blitzen wrote: That a boy Master, think outside the box. No matter how warped and twisted the outside may be, nontheless.

You make me laugh, smile, and cry joyious tears all at the same time. But it seriously does make some serious fecking sense.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-20 05:18:02

At 12/19/05 11:14 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I'll be seeing people in my family for christmas. Other than that, not much except for possibly watching some movies out at the cinema and the new year's eve party at my house.

Well, I'll be waiting to see if one of my friends will be trying to commit suicide again, by jumping off the local bridge.

He escaped one year and keeps doing it.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-20 11:17:35

At 12/19/05 04:11 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: You make me laugh, smile, and cry joyious tears all at the same time. But it seriously does make some serious fecking sense.

Hmm, when I saw your last post, you got levelled down to 12. *points and laughs*

At 12/20/05 05:18 AM, Coop83 wrote: He escaped one year and keeps doing it.

I would probably be like that if I wanted to commit suicide, but end up not doing it. :| There's no point trying to commit suicide since I would just back out and stay alive still.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-20 11:20:19

At 12/20/05 11:17 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I would probably be like that if I wanted to commit suicide, but end up not doing it. :| There's no point trying to commit suicide since I would just back out and stay alive still.

I don't have the balls to commit suicide. If I did, it would ahve to be something really quick, without the warning of *if you perform this action, brain activity will be terminated, do you wish to proceed? yes/no.*

Something like falling head first into a really big and powerful meat grinder.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-20 11:27:38

At 12/20/05 11:22 AM, DaSadGirl wrote: Our Christmas tree is empty for now, except for just a couple of presents, which are most of my big sister's friends. We always get our gifts late, now. I'm not really excited this time around. :-\

My new job is paying off. I've finally got more presents under the tree than anyone else in the family :D I've got another shift and a half until I get to my holidays!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-21 10:08:26

At 12/20/05 11:27 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 12/20/05 11:22 AM, DaSadGirl wrote: Our Christmas tree is empty for now, except for just a couple of presents, which are most of my big sister's friends. We always get our gifts late, now. I'm not really excited this time around. :-\
My new job is paying off. I've finally got more presents under the tree than anyone else in the family :D I've got another shift and a half until I get to my holidays!

Our trees still completely devoid of presents. I just finished the last of my christmas shopping, this christmas has been the most costly ever, with £50 going on my sis, my dad, and my mum. Although it is my sister's 18th birthday. She's out taking her driving test at the moment.

NB: posting on this account, cos I have 17k on my main :)

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-21 10:16:15

After a very very very easy day of school, which I did nothing, except playing on games, my school holidays have just started. Now, Christmas is 4 days away, which is very good. Heh, I feel a little more excited about christmas than I did the last few years.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-21 10:27:17

At 12/21/05 10:16 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: After a very very very easy day of school, which I did nothing, except playing on games, my school holidays have just started. Now, Christmas is 4 days away, which is very good. Heh, I feel a little more excited about christmas than I did the last few years.

I've got another 1.5 hours tonight and then another 4 hours tomorrow morning. That makes me feel GREAT! Because most of my working hours will be spent on NG, that means uber fun and maybe a few more B/P points

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-21 23:02:50

i took my mom out for her birthday dinner on sunday (she's 48)

and all i got her was a $20 gift card to JC penny. i'm poor :(

but i worked a little two weekends ago so i figure i'll have a paycheck soon and i can buy things for people even if it is a day or two late. (great after christmas sales !)

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-22 05:02:36

At 12/21/05 11:02 PM, MALforPresident wrote: and all i got her was a $20 gift card to JC penny. i'm poor :(

I've got my Mum a CD of 'War of the Worlds' (the Jeff Wayne version)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-22 05:34:53

At 12/21/05 11:08 PM, BareNakedMike wrote: Cool, We still have till friday, but the week will be easy, somehow the Transit Strike has effected our school and we've had quite a few subs.

Damn, that fucking sucks for you. My sister started her holidays from Monday and there's people that will still be in school/college until 23rd December? I really think that sucks a lot, but then, you might come back from school around a week later after the new year.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-22 05:40:13

At 12/22/05 05:34 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Damn, that fucking sucks for you. My sister started her holidays from Monday and there's people that will still be in school/college until 23rd December? I really think that sucks a lot, but then, you might come back from school around a week later after the new year.

I finish at 1300 (so that's another 2 hours, 20 mins to go) and then I'm abck in the office on January 3rd at 9am. You can't complain if you get longer for a Christmas break than me.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-22 09:55:04

Well, after passing her driving test yesterday, my sister got TWO THOUSAND POUNDS AND A REALLY GOOD LAPTOP for her 18th birthday.

I'm feeling a bit left out now.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-22 10:10:04

At 12/22/05 05:40 AM, Coop83 wrote: I finish at 1300 (so that's another 2 hours, 20 mins to go) and then I'm abck in the office on January 3rd at 9am. You can't complain if you get longer for a Christmas break than me.

Heh, I go back to school on 4th January. Not a full two weeks of christmas holidays. :( Oh well.

At 12/22/05 09:55 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Well, after passing her driving test yesterday, my sister got TWO THOUSAND POUNDS AND A REALLY GOOD LAPTOP for her 18th birthday.

Wow, that much for passing a driving test and 18th birthday? O__O Wow, she is so fucking lucky.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-22 12:04:45

At 12/22/05 10:10 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 12/22/05 09:55 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Well, after passing her driving test yesterday, my sister got TWO THOUSAND POUNDS AND A REALLY GOOD LAPTOP for her 18th birthday.
Wow, that much for passing a driving test and 18th birthday? O__O Wow, she is so fucking lucky.

Well, not for the driving test, the fact she passed yesterday is just a coincidence. But it is her 18th, she's going to study media studies in uni next year, so she needs a decent laptop.

And the £2000 was given by grandma, not by parents. Parents got laptop, grandma got 2k.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-22 12:31:47

At 12/22/05 09:55 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
Well, after passing her driving test yesterday, my sister got TWO THOUSAND POUNDS AND A REALLY GOOD LAPTOP for her 18th birthday.

That laptop sucks for taking places. Especially the weight. Should've goten something under 6 pounds (2.7kg). Your sis will be always complaining on how heavy it is when she carries it.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-23 00:36:46

At 12/23/05 12:35 AM, DaSadGirl wrote: What the Hell is wrong with the C&C? I had to dig out this damn thread from page '3.' Is the C&C going through one of them it's-dead-but-it's-still-alive phases, again?

I tend to dig out manythings but sometimes it depends on the topic matter of the time aswell...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-23 01:04:58

At 12/23/05 01:01 AM, DaSadGirl wrote: Joker=DaSadGirl
Queen=Quisty
King=~X~

Or

Crazy=DaSadGirl

Oh and there needs to be a resident goth or emo of C&C hmmmm...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-23 01:27:45

At 12/23/05 01:25 AM, DaSadGirl wrote: This year, I'm not excited for Christmas. I guess it's because no matter how many presents I get, I will not be happy.

We wouldnt expect anything less from the SadGirl...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-23 01:51:29

At 12/23/05 01:43 AM, DaSadGirl wrote: Da*

Forhet that Da haha...

Holidays .......PFFT....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-23 05:13:51

At 12/23/05 12:35 AM, DaSadGirl wrote: What the Hell is wrong with the C&C? I had to dig out this damn thread from page '3.' Is the C&C going through one of them it's-dead-but-it's-still-alive phases, again?

I go through the first three pages to see all the C&C threads I post in and I don't complain. People here are just lazy.

At 12/23/05 12:53 AM, DaSadGirl wrote: Yes, but this is the C&C lounge. It should always be busy. I remember when it first started out, it wasn't so great, then it became nicely active, and now, it's dead. :(

Oh yeah, I remember when it first started. It was very busy back then, but now, you're all lazy fucks!

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-23 05:29:26

At 12/23/05 05:13 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Oh yeah, I remember when it first started. It was very busy back then, but now, you're all lazy fucks!

Or maybe the topic at hand just isn't something that I (we?) feel that I (we) can contribute something substantial to. Never feels too good if you bump post in any thread.

Bleh, so anyway, almost all of the non-smokers in the NG Mafia are making me feel really horrible for not being able to quit. Dammit. :'(