00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TarikNakich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans

140,488 Views | 1,361 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-07 09:14:35

At 12/6/12 04:11 PM, Teqneek wrote: AW SHIT IT'S BEEF SON! BEEEEEEEEEPH!

Side note- did anyone else get a Nigerian Banker scam in their NG mailbox today? I didn't know people still fell for this dumb ass con.

Fuck. That was a scam?

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-08 04:42:38

i like hip hop.

hi.

BBS Signature

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-08 06:27:50

At 12/6/12 11:54 AM, mjohnson00 wrote:
At 12/6/12 11:02 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I don't give a crap cuz I'm not in it. You, sunra and mao are all bitches.
If you do not give a crap then I ask that you please refrain from making accusations of the judging, voting, or anything else to do with the Tournament, or forever prove that you do indeed give a crap. Also, I can't speak for "sunra" or "mao" but I can certainly tell you that I am not a dog, nor am I female. These are also false accusations.

Then I ask you quit trying to get me booted off of Internet sites just because I don't want to hear your retarded political "views." You should leave the earth in a spaceship with the aliens. Your contest is not going to bring you anything except a big bunch of red ink in the expense column. Hope you put in the extra hours at the BK.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-08 10:14:18

At 12/8/12 04:42 AM, TehSlapHappy wrote: i like hip hop.

hi.

Whaddup Slappy. You were in the Pirate Collab a few years ago right?!

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-08 20:58:43

At 12/8/12 06:27 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: lolimmad

Forever proven.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-09 03:01:42

At 12/8/12 04:42 AM, TehSlapHappy wrote: i like hip hop.

hi.

Hip Hop sucks.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-09 13:48:38

At 12/8/12 08:58 PM, mjohnson00 wrote:
At 12/8/12 06:27 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: lolimmad
Forever proven.

Yeahh...I've got a bigger audience than you on all sites and I'm mad? You tried to get me kicked off of Facebook and failed...so why would I be mad again? LMAO Good luck with paying for exposure...I haven't spent a penny yet

BAM

BBS Signature

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-09 22:17:03

At 12/9/12 01:48 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Yeahh...I've got a bigger audience than you on all sites and I'm mad? You tried to get me kicked off of Facebook and failed...so why would I be mad again? LMAO Good luck with paying for exposure...I haven't spent a penny yet

BAM

All of these are false allegations.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-10 03:44:07

At 12/9/12 10:17 PM, mjohnson00 wrote:
At 12/9/12 01:48 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Yeahh...I've got a bigger audience than you on all sites and I'm mad? You tried to get me kicked off of Facebook and failed...so why would I be mad again? LMAO Good luck with paying for exposure...I haven't spent a penny yet

BAM
All of these are false allegations.

Mark Johnson = MAD AS HELL omg what a tool... what, are you not gonna give the prize money away? That's the only way my allegation would be false...well MCs...YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

MIDDLE MAN MARK IS KEEPING THE PRIZE MONEY

BBS Signature

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-10 08:41:42

At 12/10/12 03:44 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Mark Johnson = MAD AS HELL omg what a tool... what, are you not gonna give the prize money away? That's the only way my allegation would be false...well MCs...YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

MIDDLE MAN MARK IS KEEPING THE PRIZE MONEY

These are also false.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-10 14:30:04

At 12/10/12 03:44 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 12/9/12 01:48 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Bitching.
Counter-bitching.
More bitching.

*le popcorn*

This is better than The Hobbit.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-10 15:00:08

At 12/10/12 02:30 PM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 12/10/12 03:44 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 12/9/12 01:48 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Bitching.
Counter-bitching.
More bitching.
*le popcorn*

Only reason I'm even humoring this idiot is because I want the hip hop forum to be on the front page of the BBS with the most posts under Clubs and Crews. I'm tired of seeing the Screamo Club at the top. Brokencyde sucks.

BBS Signature

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-10 16:32:38

You guys coerced me to make a facebook account and join HDC, then you have a mass exodus as soon as I get there? Lol come on guys.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-10 16:48:58

At 12/10/12 03:00 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Only reason I'm even humoring this idiot

This is also false.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-10 16:52:34

At 12/10/12 02:30 PM, RampantMusik wrote: *le popcorn*

I'm not bitching. I'm just here to dispute every lie he says, and clear my name of the wild rumors and accusations that he is creating.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-10 16:57:07

where the hiphop?

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-10 17:05:30

At 12/10/12 04:57 PM, bpleez wrote: where the hiphop?

Everyone in here is a musician on Newgrounds, so the hip hop is all around youuuuuu. ..

Except it's not because this thread kinda got derailed. But feel free to put it back on track haha.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-10 22:29:27

At 12/10/12 05:05 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 12/10/12 04:57 PM, bpleez wrote: where the hiphop?
Everyone in here is a musician on Newgrounds, so the hip hop is all around youuuuuu. ..

Except it's not because this thread kinda got derailed. But feel free to put it back on track haha.

Naa Mark is not a musician. He is a wannabe charlatan who wants to fleece you out of money, time and talent. And Teq, I got kicked out, I didn't move out. But it was for the best. I was spending too much time in there doing nothing circle jerking with those morons (not all of you). Since I got back out I overtook Mark's page in likes again LMAO

BBS Signature

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-11 07:52:06

At 12/10/12 10:29 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: spam

False.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-11 07:57:19

At 12/11/12 07:52 AM, mjohnson00 wrote:
At 12/10/12 10:29 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: spam
False.

As fun as this game of he-said-he-said is, can we put the focus back on the creation and appreciation of music, now?

kthxbai

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-11 09:06:05

At 12/11/12 07:57 AM, RampantMusik wrote: As fun as this game of he-said-he-said is, can we put the focus back on the creation and appreciation of music, now?

I don't want to seem rude, but are you blind? Just wondering, cause this isn't he-said-he-said, this is simply he-said. I never stopped anybody from doing any sort of Hip Hop, I love Hip Hop, continue to do it. But I'm not gonna let someone slander my name, so obviously I'm gonna come in here and dispute the rumors as quietly as I can, and I believe I have. I just don't personally think "YOU A BITCH", "False", applies to he-said-he-said.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-11 10:24:14

At 12/11/12 09:06 AM, mjohnson00 wrote:
I don't want to seem rude, but are you blind?

You must have a name in order to have it slandered. LOL
Mark is a cheat

BBS Signature

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-11 11:17:38

At 12/11/12 10:24 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: You must have a name in order to have it slandered. LOL
Mark is a cheat

Shutup and go back to jail, Milton. I'll end your career if you go any farther with this spam, troll, bullshit. That, is a promise. This is the last warning I'm giving you.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-11 11:45:00

At 12/11/12 11:17 AM, mjohnson00 wrote:
At 12/11/12 10:24 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: You must have a name in order to have it slandered. LOL
Mark is a cheat
Shutup and go back to jail, Milton. I'll end your career if you go any farther with this spam, troll, bullshit. That, is a promise. This is the last warning I'm giving you.

LOL ok loser go right ahead you nobody. Your girl is ugly and the best you can do is to threaten me with a picture. LOL it was for a driver license mishap, so go right ahead and try to make something out of nothing.

End my career! Be my guest. LMAO loser

BBS Signature

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-11 11:49:31

At 12/11/12 11:45 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I think I'm cool.

Respond to my PM or go back to Duckingham, Alabama.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-11 11:53:40

Actually, forget it. I wanna do a 32 bar battle, grudge match. Find a beat, give it to me, Teqneek or Rampant can upload it or whatever.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-11 12:07:11

Triple Post:

I don't wanna beef, I don't hate you at all. I don't wanna sit and argue and insult back and forth, as we're bound to run into eachother just through NG. I'm tired of the FB bullshit, blocked shit, fuck that. I just wanna get the beef over with. Grudge match battle. Tell me the rules of it, lets do it. I'm down.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-11 13:05:07

At 12/11/12 12:07 PM, mjohnson00 wrote: Triple Post:

I don't wanna beef, I don't hate you at all. I don't wanna sit and argue and insult back and forth, as we're bound to run into eachother just through NG. I'm tired of the FB bullshit, blocked shit, fuck that. I just wanna get the beef over with. Grudge match battle. Tell me the rules of it, lets do it. I'm down.

You don't get it. You're nobody to me. Then you personally insult me and expect me to follow your rules? LOL
Why don't you end my career like you said? Loser

Like I said, only reason I'm even responding is cuz this is fun and I'm getting paid to do it. I work from home. You're giving away money LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-11 13:16:38

At 12/11/12 01:05 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: You don't get it. You're nobody to me. Then you personally insult me and expect me to follow your rules? LOL
Why don't you end my career like you said? Loser

Like I said, only reason I'm even responding is cuz this is fun and I'm getting paid to do it. I work from home. You're giving away money LOL

I insulted you? Dude you've been insulting me for the past 5 months, before I did ANYTHING to piss you off. I personally insulted YOU? Really? You've BEEN personally insulting me. Honestly, if you're gonna duck a grudge match, then that's fine with me. I'm not worried about "ruining your career", I could give it a shot, I could give it a try, yea, I know more about your personal life than most others. But I won't, cause that's just a waste of time. I'm not hell-bent on destroying your name like you are mine, because I honestly have better things to do.

In an attempt to squash everything, and move on, like adults, I offered a grudge match, and you turned it down. That's you, not me. I'm giving away money? To who? I don't even know what you're talking about most of the time, in the past 3 days, you've told 13 lies about me and 0 truths. Look in the mirror and honestly think about who you are, because I haven't done anything other than escalate the entire situation. I didn't start a damn thing. You started it from the get-go, with your drama on FB, and then when I came in here, you started it all over again.

Honestly, if you really don't care and I'm nobody to you, then just be quiet. Like I said, either settle this like a man, with a grudge match, or keep being a drama-filled little girl. I mean jesus, its seriously no-wonder Theresa left you. I doubt anything you even said about her in your mixtape is true either, because as I've JUST proven, you're prone to lying.

Its even FUNNIER actually, because you claim that I'M the bad guy, when you're the one who does nothing but lie and make up rumors if someone doesn't agree with you. I mean jesus christ, I don't think Obama is a good president, and you straight up insulted me personally for 5 months straight on Facebook over it. And now you're mad cause I marked you as spam for it? God damn John, stop catching fucking feelings over the stupidest shit.

Whatever, I'm done, this is pointless. You're a 5 year old. Grudge match or shut the fuck up. Your choice.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-11 13:20:58

What the rest of you guys don't get it either, Teqneek, Rampant, Ax, all you SJD dick-riders.. and don't for ONE minute claim you aren't dick-riders because if you weren't, you wouldn't be able to stand talking to this dude for more than 5 minutes, we all know how he acts.

But what you guys don't get, is that SJD is basically Lejin, or Ses. I mean think about it, this is the same type of person we had to deal with 5 years ago, and is back now, and y'all are trash-talking Lejin and Ses but letting this dude get away with his bullshit? That's what makes it all worse for me. I barely care about the beef with SJD, he's a child, he comes with childish insults like he usually does and over-reacts to bullshit, whilst being unfair and then preaching about how life isn't fair at the same time. That's him, thats who he is. But the only reason he is that way, is cause you all let him be.

Did any of you think to stand up for one minute and say hey, this guy is kind of a douche, hes scaring off potential people, and only does collabs with us to keep us on his good side. Did you ever think of that? I mean seriously. Whatever. Like I said in the last post, I'm done.

I'm done with HDC, and I'm done with this forum. Sucks because I don't know how many people I've sent to this forum. But fuck it, SJD has taken over. Fucking sad day, shits bound to happen though. Even Hitler had retards who liked him.

By the way, if you all don't like what I had to say here, I really don't give a fuck. Everything I said is 100% true, whether you believe it or not. Peace.