Yay, more jokes!

Butsaay
Butsaay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 8th, 2012 @ 10:02 PM Reply

Anyone making trap beats? I'm talking arrogant as fuck, obnoxious horns, fuckin 808's everywhere and shit. I need a beat for a song I'm currently writing. (Check my tracks for... what you're getting into, refer to the track 'Stacks' on my profile for what it'll be like) Alsooooo I've got no money so all I can offer is whatever publicity I can give via credits and shit.

exstatification
exstatification
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 9th, 2012 @ 09:05 AM Reply

I'm still learning trap, but can't make it worth a damn :(

They say I've lost my marbles
But I got these beats
Bangin' out the back of my toy car

JackRocker
JackRocker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 9th, 2012 @ 11:37 AM Reply

At 11/8/12 10:02 PM, Butsaay wrote: Anyone making trap beats? I'm talking arrogant as fuck, obnoxious horns, fuckin 808's everywhere and shit. I need a beat for a song I'm currently writing. (Check my tracks for... what you're getting into, refer to the track 'Stacks' on my profile for what it'll be like) Alsooooo I've got no money so all I can offer is whatever publicity I can give via credits and shit.

Would this guy be what you're looking for? You're going to want to check out his older stuff, his newer stuff is more jazz-oriented.

Butsaay
Butsaay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 9th, 2012 @ 12:43 PM Reply

Would this guy be what you're looking for? You're going to want to check out his older stuff, his newer stuff is more jazz-oriented.

Thanks, I'll check his stuff out then

Luke
Luke
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 9th, 2012 @ 03:30 PM Reply

Hey guys, I have a new mixtape out that I dropped about two days ago.
It would mean a lot to me if you guys would take the time to check it out and maybe download it (it is free, donations are also accepted though not expected).

It is a 9 track mixtape of newer songs, older songs, and unreleased songs.

I am also looking at finding a community online of artists that I can work with, who are willing to offer words for improvement, etc... Not just say "You suck" and not work with them.
I want a healthy and active community of passionate artists... If any of you know of a place like that, let me know please.

Here's the link: www.madmikado.bandcamp.com

Enjoy!

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 9th, 2012 @ 03:41 PM Reply

At 11/9/12 03:30 PM, Luke wrote:
I am also looking at finding a community online of artists that I can work with, who are willing to offer words for improvement, etc... Not just say "You suck" and not work with them.
I want a healthy and active community of passionate artists... If any of you know of a place like that, let me know please.

You just found it. Also, if you make yourself known up here (hell, you may already be know in the NG hip hop scene, but this is the first time I've seen you) you will probably get an invite to HDC, which is where all of us Newgrounds rappers gather to make tracks, help each other out, and talk shit.

ALSO- VOTE ON MY BATTLE! I want to know what you guys think about it, regardless of whether I win or lose.

Butsaay
Butsaay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 9th, 2012 @ 11:54 PM Reply

You just found it. Also, if you make yourself known up here (hell, you may already be know in the NG hip hop scene, but this is the first time I've seen you) you will probably get an invite to HDC,

I've tried to join this HDC thing but alas, nothing.

JackRocker
JackRocker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 10th, 2012 @ 03:15 AM Reply

At 11/9/12 03:30 PM, Luke wrote: Hey guys, I have a new mixtape out that I dropped about two days ago.
It would mean a lot to me if you guys would take the time to check it out and maybe download it (it is free, donations are also accepted though not expected).

It is a 9 track mixtape of newer songs, older songs, and unreleased songs.

Here's the link: www.madmikado.bandcamp.com

Enjoy!

I thought it was a pretty good mixtape. If I could offer any criticism, I think it would be to work on your breathing a little. At times it sounded like you were out of breath. Maybe work on trying to breathe a little easier and I think that could improve your flow a bit. Overall I really liked it, it was nice and aggressive, and I think you've got a very unique style. You've got a passion that most modern rappers don't have. I look forward to hearing more from you dude. Welcome to the community!

Butsaay
Butsaay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 10th, 2012 @ 12:10 PM Reply

just put out this parody rap if anyone wants to check it out.

• Tiger Woods (Parody)
    Tiger Woods (Parody) by Butsaay

Vanilla Monster - Lost Woods parody Tiger Woods prod. Ephixa

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Modern
    Popularity

Buujack
Buujack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 10th, 2012 @ 01:39 PM Reply

Prior to her cuming
i had to stick my thumb in
her ass one time smell my finger make you vomit

Gimme a minute! And im in it! Yo moma that is!

BBS Signature
AceJackLind
AceJackLind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 10th, 2012 @ 02:42 PM Reply

hey yo hip hopping rap flowing peeps :D
i got this piano beat on my page, of which i would love to get some vocals on.
and since i don't have a microphone myself i thought "hey i can just submit a topic on audio forum and see what happens"
it's simply called Piano beat (preview)
so if any of you could be interested in a co-op on the track, please respond or throw me a PM or whatever.
i still got the project on my computer so, their is a possibility of adjusting the beat if necessary
- best regards.
Ace Jack Lind

Luke
Luke
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 10th, 2012 @ 04:17 PM Reply

At 11/9/12 03:41 PM, Teqneek wrote: You just found it. Also, if you make yourself known up here (hell, you may already be know in the NG hip hop scene, but this is the first time I've seen you) you will probably get an invite to HDC, which is where all of us Newgrounds rappers gather to make tracks, help each other out, and talk shit.

I was in HDC about a year ago, many of them know me. Mao, GasmasQ, Wyze, etc etc. I worked with all of them, made some mistakes along the way and I am not sure they are big fans of me both musically and personally anymore.

Yeah, whatever.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 10th, 2012 @ 04:34 PM Reply

At 11/10/12 04:17 PM, Luke wrote:
I was in HDC about a year ago, many of them know me. Mao, GasmasQ, Wyze, etc etc. I worked with all of them, made some mistakes along the way and I am not sure they are big fans of me both musically and personally anymore.

Oh. Well maybe you can get back in. Time heals allllll woooouuuuuuunnnnnddddddsssss...

Luke
Luke
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 10th, 2012 @ 09:24 PM Reply

At 11/10/12 03:15 AM, JackRocker wrote: I thought it was a pretty good mixtape. If I could offer any criticism, I think it would be to work on your breathing a little. At times it sounded like you were out of breath. Maybe work on trying to breathe a little easier and I think that could improve your flow a bit. Overall I really liked it, it was nice and aggressive, and I think you've got a very unique style. You've got a passion that most modern rappers don't have. I look forward to hearing more from you dude. Welcome to the community!

Thank you for the kind words.
I will work on breathing.
More music will come soon. Hopefully. I am hoping to do two mixtapes in 2013 but that will be a busy year for me, so it is tough to say.

Yeah, whatever.

JackRocker
JackRocker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 11th, 2012 @ 02:35 AM Reply

At 11/10/12 09:24 PM, Luke wrote:
At 11/10/12 03:15 AM, JackRocker wrote: I thought it was a pretty good mixtape. If I could offer any criticism, I think it would be to work on your breathing a little. At times it sounded like you were out of breath. Maybe work on trying to breathe a little easier and I think that could improve your flow a bit. Overall I really liked it, it was nice and aggressive, and I think you've got a very unique style. You've got a passion that most modern rappers don't have. I look forward to hearing more from you dude. Welcome to the community!
Thank you for the kind words.
I will work on breathing.
More music will come soon. Hopefully. I am hoping to do two mixtapes in 2013 but that will be a busy year for me, so it is tough to say.

Not a problem man! I'm by no means a rapper, but I do know what I like to hear, so I try to offer my opinions as constructively as possible. I'd definitely like to hear a couple mixtapes from you if you do have the time. Good luck, and hopefully you'll have time for music in the coming year!

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 11th, 2012 @ 08:28 AM Reply

New Humble Drum Circle cypher, and stuff. Featuring a host of NG rappers.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/510773?updated=1

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 11th, 2012 @ 08:29 AM Reply

FML, fancy link time go?

• HDC Extravaganza
    HDC Extravaganza by NogginmenAnimations

HDC CYPHER FOR YOUR EARS

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Olskool
    Popularity

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 11th, 2012 @ 02:47 PM Reply

At 11/11/12 08:29 AM, NogginmenAnimations wrote: FML, fancy link time go?

Ignore that, I had to make some changes and stuff.

AceJack: Your beat's not bad! Keep comin' back and makin' 'em!

Butsaay
Butsaay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 11th, 2012 @ 03:15 PM Reply

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/509761

Hoping to get this to a hundred downloads. I dunno why, it just seems like it'd be some sort of achievement. It got so many so quickly then just diminished towards the 90's

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 11th, 2012 @ 03:31 PM Reply

At 11/11/12 03:15 PM, Butsaay wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/509761

Hoping to get this to a hundred downloads. I dunno why, it just seems like it'd be some sort of achievement. It got so many so quickly then just diminished towards the 90's

Funny song, but holy shit man, that's a suspiciously high download count for a track with no comments and under 200 views.

Butsaay
Butsaay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 11th, 2012 @ 04:06 PM Reply

At 11/11/12 03:31 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 11/11/12 03:15 PM, Butsaay wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/509761

Funny song, but holy shit man, that's a suspiciously high download count for a track with no comments and under 200 views.

yeah man I was like that as well, I put it out and in like less than a day I got over 40 downloads and around 30 plays. I figured someone might've tweeted/facebooked it or blogged it somewhere, or something.

Luke
Luke
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 11th, 2012 @ 04:59 PM Reply

At 11/11/12 02:35 AM, JackRocker wrote: Not a problem man! I'm by no means a rapper, but I do know what I like to hear, so I try to offer my opinions as constructively as possible. I'd definitely like to hear a couple mixtapes from you if you do have the time. Good luck, and hopefully you'll have time for music in the coming year!

I thought 2012 would be a very good year for me as an artist, and it had the potential to be the best year of my career after I dropped The Unusual ft Sapien in February and it got so many hits and such good feedback within a few weeks. It was great, but then I got all mixed up in drugs and stuff for a while so, it messed me up a bit.

Next year will be much better, I have a few things planned and am really hoping everything will go perfectly.

Yeah, whatever.

JackRocker
JackRocker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 11th, 2012 @ 07:05 PM Reply

At 11/11/12 04:59 PM, Luke wrote:

I thought 2012 would be a very good year for me as an artist, and it had the potential to be the best year of my career after I dropped The Unusual ft Sapien in February and it got so many hits and such good feedback within a few weeks. It was great, but then I got all mixed up in drugs and stuff for a while so, it messed me up a bit.

Next year will be much better, I have a few things planned and am really hoping everything will go perfectly.

Well, good luck dude! Hope it's better for you, and it's good that you're staying clean. That's a huge step towards a better year.

funnyman46
funnyman46
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 11th, 2012 @ 08:22 PM Reply

New Sunday Meds track tonight!

Yay, more jokes!

exstatification
exstatification
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 11th, 2012 @ 09:43 PM Reply

I've been honestly contemplating trying to join the HDC for a hot minute, I like a LOT of the stuff from there

But I got these beats

funnyman46
funnyman46
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 11th, 2012 @ 11:43 PM Reply

Time Goes By! The new Sunday Meds track from the Dopamine Knights. Hope you enjoy!

• Time Goes By
    Time Goes By by funnyman46

The eighth edition of Sunday Meds

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Modern
    Popularity

Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans

Yay, more jokes!

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 11th, 2012 @ 11:46 PM Reply

At 11/11/12 09:43 PM, exstatification wrote: I've been honestly contemplating trying to join the HDC for a hot minute, I like a LOT of the stuff from there

Let's see if you can beat me first, you indelible nob-muncher.

exstatification
exstatification
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Nov. 12th, 2012 @ 03:53 PM Reply

At 11/11/12 11:46 PM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 11/11/12 09:43 PM, exstatification wrote: I've been honestly contemplating trying to join the HDC for a hot minute, I like a LOT of the stuff from there
Let's see if you can beat me first, you indelible nob-muncher.

C'mon bro, I wouldn't need to waste the effort. You'd lose to Smorg in a hot minute, I could trash you with a hand tied behind my back and my vocal chords torn out

But I got these beats