00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GingaSnappd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans

140,192 Views | 1,361 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-10 03:15:14

At 11/9/12 03:30 PM, Luke wrote: Hey guys, I have a new mixtape out that I dropped about two days ago.
It would mean a lot to me if you guys would take the time to check it out and maybe download it (it is free, donations are also accepted though not expected).

It is a 9 track mixtape of newer songs, older songs, and unreleased songs.

I am also looking at finding a community online of artists that I can work with, who are willing to offer words for improvement, etc... Not just say "You suck" and not work with them.
I want a healthy and active community of passionate artists... If any of you know of a place like that, let me know please.

Here's the link: www.madmikado.bandcamp.com

Enjoy!

I thought it was a pretty good mixtape. If I could offer any criticism, I think it would be to work on your breathing a little. At times it sounded like you were out of breath. Maybe work on trying to breathe a little easier and I think that could improve your flow a bit. Overall I really liked it, it was nice and aggressive, and I think you've got a very unique style. You've got a passion that most modern rappers don't have. I look forward to hearing more from you dude. Welcome to the community!

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-10 12:10:47

just put out this parody rap if anyone wants to check it out.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-10 13:39:02

Prior to her cuming
i had to stick my thumb in
her ass one time smell my finger make you vomit

Gimme a minute! And im in it!

BBS Signature

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-10 14:42:08

hey yo hip hopping rap flowing peeps :D
i got this piano beat on my page, of which i would love to get some vocals on.
and since i don't have a microphone myself i thought "hey i can just submit a topic on audio forum and see what happens"
it's simply called Piano beat (preview)
so if any of you could be interested in a co-op on the track, please respond or throw me a PM or whatever.
i still got the project on my computer so, their is a possibility of adjusting the beat if necessary
- best regards.
Ace Jack Lind

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-10 16:17:33

At 11/9/12 03:41 PM, Teqneek wrote: You just found it. Also, if you make yourself known up here (hell, you may already be know in the NG hip hop scene, but this is the first time I've seen you) you will probably get an invite to HDC, which is where all of us Newgrounds rappers gather to make tracks, help each other out, and talk shit.

I was in HDC about a year ago, many of them know me. Mao, GasmasQ, Wyze, etc etc. I worked with all of them, made some mistakes along the way and I am not sure they are big fans of me both musically and personally anymore.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-10 16:34:17

At 11/10/12 04:17 PM, Luke wrote:
I was in HDC about a year ago, many of them know me. Mao, GasmasQ, Wyze, etc etc. I worked with all of them, made some mistakes along the way and I am not sure they are big fans of me both musically and personally anymore.

Oh. Well maybe you can get back in. Time heals allllll woooouuuuuuunnnnnddddddsssss...

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-10 21:24:39

At 11/10/12 03:15 AM, JackRocker wrote: I thought it was a pretty good mixtape. If I could offer any criticism, I think it would be to work on your breathing a little. At times it sounded like you were out of breath. Maybe work on trying to breathe a little easier and I think that could improve your flow a bit. Overall I really liked it, it was nice and aggressive, and I think you've got a very unique style. You've got a passion that most modern rappers don't have. I look forward to hearing more from you dude. Welcome to the community!

Thank you for the kind words.
I will work on breathing.
More music will come soon. Hopefully. I am hoping to do two mixtapes in 2013 but that will be a busy year for me, so it is tough to say.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-11 02:35:33

At 11/10/12 09:24 PM, Luke wrote:
At 11/10/12 03:15 AM, JackRocker wrote: I thought it was a pretty good mixtape. If I could offer any criticism, I think it would be to work on your breathing a little. At times it sounded like you were out of breath. Maybe work on trying to breathe a little easier and I think that could improve your flow a bit. Overall I really liked it, it was nice and aggressive, and I think you've got a very unique style. You've got a passion that most modern rappers don't have. I look forward to hearing more from you dude. Welcome to the community!
Thank you for the kind words.
I will work on breathing.
More music will come soon. Hopefully. I am hoping to do two mixtapes in 2013 but that will be a busy year for me, so it is tough to say.

Not a problem man! I'm by no means a rapper, but I do know what I like to hear, so I try to offer my opinions as constructively as possible. I'd definitely like to hear a couple mixtapes from you if you do have the time. Good luck, and hopefully you'll have time for music in the coming year!

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-11 08:28:07

New Humble Drum Circle cypher, and stuff. Featuring a host of NG rappers.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/510773?updated=1

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-11 08:29:14

FML, fancy link time go?

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-11 14:47:49

At 11/11/12 08:29 AM, NogginmenAnimations wrote: FML, fancy link time go?

Ignore that, I had to make some changes and stuff.

AceJack: Your beat's not bad! Keep comin' back and makin' 'em!

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-11 15:15:35

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/509761

Hoping to get this to a hundred downloads. I dunno why, it just seems like it'd be some sort of achievement. It got so many so quickly then just diminished towards the 90's

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-11 15:31:19

At 11/11/12 03:15 PM, Butsaay wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/509761

Hoping to get this to a hundred downloads. I dunno why, it just seems like it'd be some sort of achievement. It got so many so quickly then just diminished towards the 90's

Funny song, but holy shit man, that's a suspiciously high download count for a track with no comments and under 200 views.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-11 16:06:45

At 11/11/12 03:31 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 11/11/12 03:15 PM, Butsaay wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/509761

Funny song, but holy shit man, that's a suspiciously high download count for a track with no comments and under 200 views.

yeah man I was like that as well, I put it out and in like less than a day I got over 40 downloads and around 30 plays. I figured someone might've tweeted/facebooked it or blogged it somewhere, or something.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-11 16:59:56

At 11/11/12 02:35 AM, JackRocker wrote: Not a problem man! I'm by no means a rapper, but I do know what I like to hear, so I try to offer my opinions as constructively as possible. I'd definitely like to hear a couple mixtapes from you if you do have the time. Good luck, and hopefully you'll have time for music in the coming year!

I thought 2012 would be a very good year for me as an artist, and it had the potential to be the best year of my career after I dropped The Unusual ft Sapien in February and it got so many hits and such good feedback within a few weeks. It was great, but then I got all mixed up in drugs and stuff for a while so, it messed me up a bit.

Next year will be much better, I have a few things planned and am really hoping everything will go perfectly.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-11 19:05:12

At 11/11/12 04:59 PM, Luke wrote:

I thought 2012 would be a very good year for me as an artist, and it had the potential to be the best year of my career after I dropped The Unusual ft Sapien in February and it got so many hits and such good feedback within a few weeks. It was great, but then I got all mixed up in drugs and stuff for a while so, it messed me up a bit.

Next year will be much better, I have a few things planned and am really hoping everything will go perfectly.

Well, good luck dude! Hope it's better for you, and it's good that you're staying clean. That's a huge step towards a better year.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-11 20:22:20

New Sunday Meds track tonight!

Yay, more jokes!

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-11 21:43:15

I've been honestly contemplating trying to join the HDC for a hot minute, I like a LOT of the stuff from there

They say I've lost my marbles

But I got these beats

Bangin' out the back of my toy car

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-11 23:43:45

Time Goes By! The new Sunday Meds track from the Dopamine Knights. Hope you enjoy!

Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans

Yay, more jokes!

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-11 23:46:55

At 11/11/12 09:43 PM, exstatification wrote: I've been honestly contemplating trying to join the HDC for a hot minute, I like a LOT of the stuff from there

Let's see if you can beat me first, you indelible nob-muncher.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-12 15:53:06

At 11/11/12 11:46 PM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 11/11/12 09:43 PM, exstatification wrote: I've been honestly contemplating trying to join the HDC for a hot minute, I like a LOT of the stuff from there

C'mon bro, I wouldn't need to waste the effort. You'd lose to Smorg in a hot minute, I could trash you with a hand tied behind my back and my vocal chords torn out

But I got these beats

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-12 16:54:10

At 11/12/12 03:53 PM, exstatification wrote:
At 11/11/12 11:46 PM, RampantMusik wrote:
C'mon bro, I wouldn't need to waste the effort. You'd lose to Smorg in a hot minute, I could trash you with a hand tied behind my back and my vocal chords torn out

IDK man, Rampant's skilled have vastly improved since the comp. You both should battle each other for shizzzzz

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-12 17:08:15

At 11/12/12 04:54 PM, Teqneek wrote:
IDK man, Rampant's skilled have vastly improved since the comp. You both should battle each other for shizzzzz

Oh it's def. about to be VERY on, man. I've wanted to battle this guy since I got here, to be honest

But I got these beats

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-12 17:21:51

At 11/12/12 05:08 PM, exstatification wrote:
At 11/12/12 04:54 PM, Teqneek wrote:
Oh it's def. about to be VERY on, man. I've wanted to battle this guy since I got here, to be honest

Yo Rampant, are you in HDC? If so, this would be a perfect initiation battle for him.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-12 17:23:17

At 11/12/12 05:21 PM, Teqneek wrote: Yo Rampant, are you in HDC?

Not that I know of.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-12 17:38:54

OH SHIT I forgot to mention that my battle with War Spawn made NG's front page! Fuckin awesome, that makes two appearances for me. Where the hell is my ten million dollars?

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-12 18:14:47

At 11/12/12 05:38 PM, Teqneek wrote: OH SHIT I forgot to mention that my battle with War Spawn made NG's front page! Fuckin awesome, that makes two appearances for me. Where the hell is my ten million dollars?

You made front page? Nice broski

But I got these beats

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-12 20:40:12

how do I into HDC?

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-12 21:13:40

At 11/12/12 08:40 PM, Butsaay wrote: how do I into HDC?

YOU don't. The rest of us do.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-12 22:55:30

At 11/12/12 09:13 PM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 11/12/12 08:40 PM, Butsaay wrote: how do I into HDC?
YOU don't. The rest of us do.

wat r u tryin 2 say. u tryna trick me?