Be a Supporter!

Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans

  • 41,296 Views
  • 1,279 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
RRStudios
RRStudios
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 09:06 AM Reply

At 12/11/12 07:57 AM, RampantMusik wrote: As fun as this game of he-said-he-said is, can we put the focus back on the creation and appreciation of music, now?

I don't want to seem rude, but are you blind? Just wondering, cause this isn't he-said-he-said, this is simply he-said. I never stopped anybody from doing any sort of Hip Hop, I love Hip Hop, continue to do it. But I'm not gonna let someone slander my name, so obviously I'm gonna come in here and dispute the rumors as quietly as I can, and I believe I have. I just don't personally think "YOU A BITCH", "False", applies to he-said-he-said.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 10:24 AM Reply

At 12/11/12 09:06 AM, mjohnson00 wrote:
I don't want to seem rude, but are you blind?

You must have a name in order to have it slandered. LOL
Mark is a cheat


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
RRStudios
RRStudios
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 11:17 AM Reply

At 12/11/12 10:24 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: You must have a name in order to have it slandered. LOL
Mark is a cheat

Shutup and go back to jail, Milton. I'll end your career if you go any farther with this spam, troll, bullshit. That, is a promise. This is the last warning I'm giving you.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 11:45 AM Reply

At 12/11/12 11:17 AM, mjohnson00 wrote:
At 12/11/12 10:24 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: You must have a name in order to have it slandered. LOL
Mark is a cheat
Shutup and go back to jail, Milton. I'll end your career if you go any farther with this spam, troll, bullshit. That, is a promise. This is the last warning I'm giving you.

LOL ok loser go right ahead you nobody. Your girl is ugly and the best you can do is to threaten me with a picture. LOL it was for a driver license mishap, so go right ahead and try to make something out of nothing.

End my career! Be my guest. LMAO loser


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
RRStudios
RRStudios
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 11:49 AM Reply

At 12/11/12 11:45 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I think I'm cool.

Respond to my PM or go back to Duckingham, Alabama.

RRStudios
RRStudios
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 11:53 AM Reply

Actually, forget it. I wanna do a 32 bar battle, grudge match. Find a beat, give it to me, Teqneek or Rampant can upload it or whatever.

RRStudios
RRStudios
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 12:07 PM Reply

Triple Post:

I don't wanna beef, I don't hate you at all. I don't wanna sit and argue and insult back and forth, as we're bound to run into eachother just through NG. I'm tired of the FB bullshit, blocked shit, fuck that. I just wanna get the beef over with. Grudge match battle. Tell me the rules of it, lets do it. I'm down.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 01:05 PM Reply

At 12/11/12 12:07 PM, mjohnson00 wrote: Triple Post:

I don't wanna beef, I don't hate you at all. I don't wanna sit and argue and insult back and forth, as we're bound to run into eachother just through NG. I'm tired of the FB bullshit, blocked shit, fuck that. I just wanna get the beef over with. Grudge match battle. Tell me the rules of it, lets do it. I'm down.

You don't get it. You're nobody to me. Then you personally insult me and expect me to follow your rules? LOL
Why don't you end my career like you said? Loser

Like I said, only reason I'm even responding is cuz this is fun and I'm getting paid to do it. I work from home. You're giving away money LOL


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
RRStudios
RRStudios
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 01:16 PM Reply

At 12/11/12 01:05 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: You don't get it. You're nobody to me. Then you personally insult me and expect me to follow your rules? LOL
Why don't you end my career like you said? Loser

Like I said, only reason I'm even responding is cuz this is fun and I'm getting paid to do it. I work from home. You're giving away money LOL

I insulted you? Dude you've been insulting me for the past 5 months, before I did ANYTHING to piss you off. I personally insulted YOU? Really? You've BEEN personally insulting me. Honestly, if you're gonna duck a grudge match, then that's fine with me. I'm not worried about "ruining your career", I could give it a shot, I could give it a try, yea, I know more about your personal life than most others. But I won't, cause that's just a waste of time. I'm not hell-bent on destroying your name like you are mine, because I honestly have better things to do.

In an attempt to squash everything, and move on, like adults, I offered a grudge match, and you turned it down. That's you, not me. I'm giving away money? To who? I don't even know what you're talking about most of the time, in the past 3 days, you've told 13 lies about me and 0 truths. Look in the mirror and honestly think about who you are, because I haven't done anything other than escalate the entire situation. I didn't start a damn thing. You started it from the get-go, with your drama on FB, and then when I came in here, you started it all over again.

Honestly, if you really don't care and I'm nobody to you, then just be quiet. Like I said, either settle this like a man, with a grudge match, or keep being a drama-filled little girl. I mean jesus, its seriously no-wonder Theresa left you. I doubt anything you even said about her in your mixtape is true either, because as I've JUST proven, you're prone to lying.

Its even FUNNIER actually, because you claim that I'M the bad guy, when you're the one who does nothing but lie and make up rumors if someone doesn't agree with you. I mean jesus christ, I don't think Obama is a good president, and you straight up insulted me personally for 5 months straight on Facebook over it. And now you're mad cause I marked you as spam for it? God damn John, stop catching fucking feelings over the stupidest shit.

Whatever, I'm done, this is pointless. You're a 5 year old. Grudge match or shut the fuck up. Your choice.

RRStudios
RRStudios
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 01:20 PM Reply

What the rest of you guys don't get it either, Teqneek, Rampant, Ax, all you SJD dick-riders.. and don't for ONE minute claim you aren't dick-riders because if you weren't, you wouldn't be able to stand talking to this dude for more than 5 minutes, we all know how he acts.

But what you guys don't get, is that SJD is basically Lejin, or Ses. I mean think about it, this is the same type of person we had to deal with 5 years ago, and is back now, and y'all are trash-talking Lejin and Ses but letting this dude get away with his bullshit? That's what makes it all worse for me. I barely care about the beef with SJD, he's a child, he comes with childish insults like he usually does and over-reacts to bullshit, whilst being unfair and then preaching about how life isn't fair at the same time. That's him, thats who he is. But the only reason he is that way, is cause you all let him be.

Did any of you think to stand up for one minute and say hey, this guy is kind of a douche, hes scaring off potential people, and only does collabs with us to keep us on his good side. Did you ever think of that? I mean seriously. Whatever. Like I said in the last post, I'm done.

I'm done with HDC, and I'm done with this forum. Sucks because I don't know how many people I've sent to this forum. But fuck it, SJD has taken over. Fucking sad day, shits bound to happen though. Even Hitler had retards who liked him.

By the way, if you all don't like what I had to say here, I really don't give a fuck. Everything I said is 100% true, whether you believe it or not. Peace.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 01:40 PM Reply

At 12/11/12 01:20 PM, mjohnson00 wrote: What the rest of you guys don't get it either, Teqneek, Rampant, Ax, all you SJD dick-riders.. and don't for ONE minute claim you aren't dick-riders because if you weren't, you wouldn't be able to stand talking to this dude for more than 5

Whoever I do collabs with I do because they are dope MCs. I don't need to stay on anybody's good side. I know how to promote myself without any help. And as for the folks you called out by name, I have respect for all of them cuz they're cool, Teq especially cuz instead of exploiting my mistakes, he tries to help me get thru stuff.

This all started cuz u took some of my jokes too seriously and tried to get me kicked off Facebook. Then you want to try to embarrass me with personal information along with Mao? Please. That's not trolling, that's crossing lines. So yeah, you're all blocked cuz this is just fun to me. I want to go on tour and really be a part of the music scene, not deal with community college rejects.

You're a hobbyist at best. LOL mad as fuck cuz I'm better than you. And as for the "choice" you gave me, you ain't runnin shit, son. I already dropped a verse. U can respond if you like, but I'm not wasting recording time on you.

Good luck giving away all your money to no purpose. LMAO


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
RRStudios
RRStudios
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 01:55 PM Reply

At 12/11/12 01:40 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Whoever I do collabs with I do because they are dope MCs. I don't need to stay on anybody's good side. I know how to promote myself without any help. And as for the folks you called out by name, I have respect for all of them cuz they're cool, Teq especially cuz instead of exploiting my mistakes, he tries to help me get thru stuff.

Bullshit.

This all started cuz u took some of my jokes too seriously and tried to get me kicked off Facebook. Then you want to try to embarrass me with personal information along with Mao? Please. That's not trolling, that's crossing lines. So yeah, you're all blocked cuz this is just fun to me. I want to go on tour and really be a part of the music scene, not deal with community college rejects.

You called my girlfriend ugly and said I was a quote "fucking redneck ass romney loving loser with no life, i need to get a job, and im fat as fuck" so yea.. I definitely took 5 months of that too seriously? Are you fucking stupid? Stop lying, you moron.

You're a hobbyist at best. LOL mad as fuck cuz I'm better than you. And as for the "choice" you gave me, you ain't runnin shit, son. I already dropped a verse. U can respond if you like, but I'm not wasting recording time on you.

Mad cause you're better than who? You aren't better than anything. You attach simplistic rhymes to dubstep beats.. yea.. you're better.. A hobbyist? Yea cause I own my own Label, with my own business license for it, and currently I'm pulling in a profit. Yea, hobbyist at best. If anybody is the hobbyist here, its you.

Good luck giving away all your money to no purpose. LMAO

Giving away WHAT MONEY? TO WHO? THIS AGAIN AND NOONE KNOWS WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 03:04 PM Reply

At 12/11/12 01:55 PM, mjohnson00 wrote:

:profit

LMAO LOL OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
RRStudios
RRStudios
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 03:26 PM Reply

At 12/11/12 03:04 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: LMAO LOL OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You fail at telling the truth, and at quoting, good job. Laugh, but I am making a profit, even though I don't even do what I do for the money.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 03:41 PM Reply

At 12/11/12 03:26 PM, mjohnson00 wrote:
At 12/11/12 03:04 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: LMAO LOL OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You fail at telling the truth, and at quoting, good job. Laugh, but I am making a profit, even though I don't even do what I do for the money.

LMAO LOL whatever helps ya sleep, bruh


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
RRStudios
RRStudios
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 04:39 PM Reply

At 12/11/12 03:41 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: LMAO LOL whatever helps ya sleep, bruh

I guess? I sleep fine, not really sure what that has to do with anything but yea.. weirdo..

Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 05:47 PM Reply

At 12/11/12 01:20 PM, mjohnson00 wrote: Did any of you think to stand up for one minute and say hey, this guy is kind of a douche, hes scaring off potential people, and only does collabs with us to keep us on his good side. Did you ever think of that?

My goals as an artist are to further my own career, improve my skill, and work well with others. It is not my duty, nor is it in my best interest, to get involved in the personal affairs or petty arguments of other artists. How other people act is beyond my control and, quite frankly, beyond the scope of my give-a-damn-ometer.

What I don't resort to - and what both of you, MJ and SJD, are guilty of - is petty bickering, name-calling, general asshattery, and pedantic threats to end each others' careers.

If you two have a personal beef, great, that's bloody fantastic, and good for you. Do or say whatever you want - but take it elsewhere; at the moment, you're both scaring off potentials.

Who would ever want to associate with a group or a club where the most prominent posts consist of two members having a shouting contest? Indeed, I suspect that's one of the primary reasons that others - Teq, Ax, FatBeats, et al. - have abandoned this thread - it's no longer about the music, it's filled with you two and your pathetic personal attacks.

Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 07:41 PM Reply

At 12/11/12 05:47 PM, RampantMusik wrote: What I don't resort to - and what both of you, MJ and SJD, are guilty of - is petty bickering, name-calling, general asshattery, and pedantic threats to end each others' careers.

If you two have a personal beef, great, that's bloody fantastic, and good for you. Do or say whatever you want - but take it elsewhere; at the moment, you're both scaring off potentials.

^This^

From the looks of it this thread is completely derailed at this point. I'm willing to give this club another chance, but if you guys are going to continue this pointless arguing in here, I'll feel obligated to lock this place.


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 12 July 2014)

BBS Signature
TehSlapHappy
TehSlapHappy
  • Member since: Jun. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 07:41 PM Reply

At 12/8/12 10:14 AM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 12/8/12 04:42 AM, TehSlapHappy wrote: i like hip hop.

hi.
Whaddup Slappy. You were in the Pirate Collab a few years ago right?!

I think so, I never know lol.


Sig by BlooHippoe.

BBS Signature
bpleez
bpleez
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 09:23 PM Reply

At 12/11/12 07:41 PM, Auz wrote: ^This^

From the looks of it this thread is completely derailed at this point. I'm willing to give this club another chance, but if you guys are going to continue this pointless arguing in here, I'll feel obligated to lock this place.

shutting down a thread because only two people are arguing over stupid things doesnt seem that logical to me.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 09:31 PM Reply

At 12/11/12 09:23 PM, bpleez wrote:
At 12/11/12 07:41 PM, Auz wrote:
I'm willing to give this club another chance, but if you guys are going to continue this pointless arguing in here, I'll feel obligated to lock this place.
shutting down a thread because only two people are arguing over stupid things doesnt seem that logical to me.

Yeah guys finish the argument somewhere else please. Let's get back on topic.

bpleez
bpleez
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 09:43 PM Reply

check it

  • Check The Truth (unmixed)
    Check The Truth (unmixed) by bpleez

    Unmixed beat, mostly drums.

    Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Olskool
    Popularity
    3 Views

Butsaay
Butsaay
  • Member since: Oct. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 11:04 PM Reply

can we put the focus back on the creation and appreciation of music, now?
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/514122
kthxbai

I second this.

Convey
Convey
  • Member since: Jul. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 13th, 2012 @ 08:38 AM Reply

Hey, big fan of the genre border lining on maybe making music/rapping as a hobby.

So out of general curiosity, what made you guys want to start rapping?


Because I know only stupid people increase the birth rate
I'm just about dumb enough to hold up a sperm bank

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 13th, 2012 @ 06:17 PM Reply

At 12/13/12 08:38 AM, Convey wrote: Hey, big fan of the genre border lining on maybe making music/rapping as a hobby.

So out of general curiosity, what made you guys want to start rapping?

I always loved writing and learning new words. I've always loved hip hop as well. So I decided to write a rap one day and it turned out to be sick as hell (or so I thought). Anyway from then on out I've been writing rap songs. One day I had the chance to record one of my verses on a legit setup, and I've been hooked ever since.

Now I have my own studio equipment and I'm just working at getting better. I'm trying to get my voice where I want it to be, and learning how to mix and master my vocals. It's a lot of fun.

If you are a good writer and have a sense of rhythm, then songwriting/rapping is a logical hobby to have. Good luck brutha; if you end up recording a song be sure to drop it off here!

Convey
Convey
  • Member since: Jul. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 14th, 2012 @ 12:12 AM Reply

At 12/13/12 06:17 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 12/13/12 08:38 AM, Convey wrote: Hey, big fan of the genre border lining on maybe making music/rapping as a hobby.

So out of general curiosity, what made you guys want to start rapping?
I always loved writing and learning new words. I've always loved hip hop as well. So I decided to write a rap one day and it turned out to be sick as hell (or so I thought). Anyway from then on out I've been writing rap songs. One day I had the chance to record one of my verses on a legit setup, and I've been hooked ever since.

Now I have my own studio equipment and I'm just working at getting better. I'm trying to get my voice where I want it to be, and learning how to mix and master my vocals. It's a lot of fun.

If you are a good writer and have a sense of rhythm, then songwriting/rapping is a logical hobby to have. Good luck brutha; if you end up recording a song be sure to drop it off here!

I've been somewhat writing in my head for years. Mostly in my head, but sometimes on paper. I think I need to make a habit of writing on paper every day, even if it's only for 30-45 minutes, since I really enjoy it. I think when/if I do set up a studio, I want to learn how to produce first because I think there's something incredible about being able to control what the music sounds like when you write lyrics to it. I've been playing guitar for years, and am interested in learning how to play piano, so if I combine that with producing some sort of unique signature sound I think I can create some really sick shit. The learning curve always seems intimidating at first but becomes more and more fun once you start getting it, but the last time I tried to get into music I had some unfortunate shit happen and had to stop.

I saw your comment on my profile by the way. Unfortunately I have a lot going on in the upcoming months, and don't even really own any studio equipment at the moment. If everything goes according to plan I should have my own place with a spare room that I could easily turn into a studio which in turn could turn into a hobby I heavily invest a lot of time in. Regardless, thanks for the encouragement. If I do get around to being able to, this is definitely one of the sites I'll share it with. I have a lot of ideas in my head, I just need to start actually writing them down haha.

Also since I have been looking into it anyway, what software and equipment do you use to record?


Because I know only stupid people increase the birth rate
I'm just about dumb enough to hold up a sperm bank

PARAN0RMAL
PARAN0RMAL
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 14th, 2012 @ 12:21 AM Reply

I am posting to just ask a few questions...
What in producers opinions is the best setup for making Hip-Hop beats?
Where do most producers get their cuts & is it legal to cut samples from say YouTube?
I have been looking into starting Hip-Hop beats for a project, I have a buddy who has a setup where he can play his beats and he raps over the track, just his voice no recorded vocals and it sounds pretty good. It intrigued me and now I wouldn't mind starting. I've made ambient music with FL but I don't find that to be great for Hip-Hop.

Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks!

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 14th, 2012 @ 08:50 AM Reply

At 12/14/12 12:12 AM, Convey wrote: questions

You don't really need a studio set up to be honest. I just use a USB Condenser microphone, an old pair of the girlfriends tights as a pop filter and boom, job done.
There are always beats available around here if you need one too.
Personally I got into rapping because I was really into hip hop and just thought, "Fuck it, I can do this." so I gave it a shot and developed etc.
Just have a crack at it, man.

As for gear, as I said, I have a Samson Condenser mic, I think it's the CO1U or something like that. It's pretty inexpensive and it does the job. When I have more money I'll likely get a better one, but for now it's fine.
Software I use is called SONAR LE. It came free with the mic and it's got everything you need there. Compressors, EQ, VST plugin capabilities and all that bullshit. I'm only just learning to mix myself, and it's a fun process no doubt. Lots of good video tutorials on the youtubes.

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 14th, 2012 @ 08:52 AM Reply

At 12/14/12 12:21 AM, PARAN0RMAL wrote: Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks!

As far as I know a lot of dudes around here do use FL for it. Not really much of a producer (though I would like to try more), so best to see what they say.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans Dec. 14th, 2012 @ 10:45 AM Reply

At 12/14/12 08:52 AM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 12/14/12 12:21 AM, PARAN0RMAL wrote: Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks!
As far as I know a lot of dudes around here do use FL for it. Not really much of a producer (though I would like to try more), so best to see what they say.

Yeah I always heard FL is the most popular program to make beats with. You just need to get all the plugins or you'll be stuck with the default sounds which can be identified by a lot of people. I don't make beats though. I'm too busy to really get good at it, plus I wanna just focus on rapping.

There are many good producers on Newgrounds, but more are always welcome! Everyone has their own unique style and I always love to check out the instrumentals from a dope new beatmaker!