00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Colinozo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans

140,490 Views | 1,361 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-19 23:06:25

At 11/19/12 08:53 PM, Teqneek wrote:
Don't sell yourself short Rampant. Your rap skill has been steadily improving since Clabtrap. I look forward to your next battle. Who's your victim btw?

Himself, when he finally gets his balls up and steps to the Static

They say I've lost my marbles

But I got these beats

Bangin' out the back of my toy car

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-20 00:37:41

all u loosers will loose aginst me in a rap. battel. i don have time fro this cuz i am go have sex with yor gilrfrinds HAHAHAHA BITHC@

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-20 10:42:58

At 11/19/12 11:06 PM, exstatification wrote:
At 11/19/12 08:53 PM, Teqneek wrote:
Don't sell yourself short Rampant. Your rap skill has been steadily improving since Clabtrap. I look forward to your next battle. Who's your victim btw?
Himself, when he finally gets his balls up and steps to the Static

Hope you don't gorge yourself on turkey, 'cos you're gonna be served up a slice of humble pie.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-20 17:04:18

At 11/20/12 10:42 AM, RampantMusik wrote:
Hope you don't gorge yourself on turkey, 'cos you're gonna be served up a slice of humble pie.

Come and get your crow, buddy, it's time to chow down

They say I've lost my marbles

But I got these beats

Bangin' out the back of my toy car

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-20 17:12:46

At 11/20/12 05:04 PM, exstatification wrote:
At 11/20/12 10:42 AM, RampantMusik wrote:
Come and get your crow, buddy, it's time to chow down

Rampant vs Exstafsadhrsdlkfkc.
And that video was awesome. I want to meet that chick in the Uggs.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-23 04:07:36

At 8/13/12 09:29 PM, Obsideo wrote: Let's start this off with some sadness!

http://soundcloud.com/tatehansen/sixteen-bars-sampler

That's a kid I know in real life who's a rapper.

WHO ALREADY HAS A RECORD DEAL.

I can't see why.

It's all about his content, I guarantee you. (Not that I'm okay with that)

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-23 04:10:32

No idea whats being discussed here. My friend let me know about this thread, so I'm gonna go ahead and post a link to my music here. I'd really appreciate if people could listen and let me know what they think.

http://soundcloud.com/d2j2

http://reverbnation.com/DJDj1

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-23 05:04:56

At 11/23/12 04:10 AM, Tsukama wrote: No idea whats being discussed here. My friend let me know about this thread, so I'm gonna go ahead and post a link to my music here. I'd really appreciate if people could listen and let me know what they think.

It's sort of a place for dumping our tunes to attain feedback from people who are actually into hip hop. Also it's for talking shit and just general hip-hop discussion.

Diggin' your stuff by the way, followed you on SC.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-23 16:40:17

Sup y'all.

I know this isn't strictly the place for this, but check this out I just finished.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-25 18:03:04

At 11/20/12 12:37 AM, MilkDudisaBEAST wrote: all u loosers will loose aginst me in a rap. battel. i don have time fro this cuz i am go have sex with yor gilrfrinds HAHAHAHA BITHC@

I respect this man.

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-25 23:53:42

Last installment of the Sunday Meds series.

Catching Airwaves coming out very soon! Enjoy.

Yay, more jokes!

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-27 21:34:38

War Spawn is challenging Bummer City Town for the HDC battle rap title. The voting is open, so check it out and leave some feedback!

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-28 07:15:08

At 11/27/12 09:34 PM, Teqneek wrote: War Spawn is challenging Bummer City Town for the HDC battle rap title. The voting is open, so check it out and leave some feedback!
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/512929

BCT won.

BBS Signature

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-11-30 16:16:23

Yo has anyone heard from Big Red in the past 6 months? Like, is Clabtrap 2013 happening still? It fucking better be; that contest was awesome.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-01 03:47:49

At 11/30/12 04:16 PM, Teqneek wrote: Yo has anyone heard from Big Red in the past 6 months? Like, is Clabtrap 2013 happening still? It fucking better be; that contest was awesome.

i aint heard shit but yo Teq why didnt you keep going after you beat WS? and since WS lost to you why did he even get to battle BCT ill never understand things here at NG......smh

The feeling of loseing when you gave it your best is a great dissapointment but not trying at all and giveing up makes you the greatest dissapointment of all!

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-01 05:35:03

At 12/1/12 03:47 AM, AoKoMo wrote:
At 11/30/12 04:16 PM, Teqneek wrote: Yo has anyone heard from Big Red in the past 6 months? Like, is Clabtrap 2013 happening still? It fucking better be; that contest was awesome.
i aint heard shit but yo Teq why didnt you keep going after you beat WS? and since WS lost to you why did he even get to battle BCT ill never understand things here at NG......smh

I think the comp started around March this year didn't it? Probably be around the same time I'd guess.

Spawn already had 3 wins before he battled Teq, but I think it's meant to be three in a row to take on the champion. I'm not sure, fuck it.

Also another HDC battle with MC OG and Rezzy Tip.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-01 11:21:58

At 12/1/12 03:47 AM, AoKoMo wrote:

It seems weird since he lost to me, but in order to challenge the champ you need 3 wins in a row (which he had before our battle). I'm not sure why he agreed to battle me after already qualifying for the championship, but he did and he lost. Still, he already met the criteria for challenging BCT, so they let him go for it anyway and I don't mind that.

I'm not too worried about being the HDC champ and constantly having to battle for my title. I don't consider myself a "battle rapper" anyway. I occasionally battle, and mostly it's just for fun.

One thing I will be pissed about if it happens: The seeding for the International MC Invitational tournament should be out soon, and I better be seeded above War Spawn lol. I have a feeling That he will somehow be a 1 seed and I'll be a 2 or 3.

SIDE NOTE- Stop zero bombing my shit you assholes! In the past month or so, my song ratings have nose-dived into oblivion because of these no life losers. Worry about your own shit and stop zeroing mine!

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-01 14:11:45

Just wanted to send you along the link to our debut EP, "Modern Marvels". We just released it 12/01//2012 and it's available for FREE download. It's a 10 track project featuring all original songs. Everything was written, produced, engineered, and recorded by the four of us.

Here are some links:
http://primeexamplemusic.bandcamp.com/album/modern-marvels - Album
http://primeexample716.com - Website
@PrimeExample716 - Twitter

Thanks again for the support in advance!

- Prime Example

BBS Signature

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-01 15:40:46

At 12/1/12 02:11 PM, DaRk wrote:
Thanks again for the support in advance!

- Prime Example

I chkd that shit "The Take Off" is DA BOMB (kris kross second album)

BBS Signature

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-01 20:33:20

Hey guys,

Just thought I would let you know about the newly released EP Ace and I just dropped.

It's called Catching Airwaves, and you can view the whole thing here at Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/knightsofthecrunktable/sets/catching-a irwaves/

Downloadable links coming very soon! Check my news updates for further information.

Thanks for your support, everyone! This club is great.

Here's a single from the EP as well: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/513512

Yay, more jokes!

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-02 11:43:29

Okay so apparently an HDC video game is being made. It's a fighting game featuring HDC members as the characters, beating the shit out of each other. Should be... interesting.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-04 11:06:08

At 12/1/12 11:21 AM, Teqneek wrote: One thing I will be pissed about if it happens: The seeding for the International MC Invitational tournament should be out soon, and I better be seeded above War Spawn lol. I have a feeling That he will somehow be a 1 seed and I'll be a 2 or 3.

Sorry, I'm looking at the brackets right now as they are currently and you are seeded lower than Spawn. Mainly because his battle statistics simply outweigh yours and the skill rating was pretty even after sending down your music and his, they rated both of you pretty evenly with very conflicting styles though.

In other words, you're both dope in your way. However, Spawn is like 5-2 or somewhere around there with open battles as well, and you're 2-1 I think? Meaning your even until then, and in the seeding of this competition, battle statistics weigh heavily in the seeding process, more-so than actual skill. (Because we only have about 25 people judging each of your alls skill, so its hard base 25 people's opinions above actual battle statistics.) Spawn's statistics outweigh yours also because he has battled more. The experience factor also weighs into the stats.

I'm sorry if the seeding upsets you when it comes out, but I can promise we did the best we can with it. On a personal note, seeding really shouldn't matter any way. In the end, just do your best, give it your all, and you should be rewarded for it, whether its with more respect, a better seeding next year or in any other future competitions, or with actually winning it all and getting the prizes.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-04 11:27:19

At 12/4/12 11:06 AM, mjohnson00 wrote: A lot of shit

I'm assuming the seeding only matters toward early match ups anyway right? I mean, it's not like it will have any effect on the outcome of any of the battles unless the judges are incompetent dick riders.

I'm curious to see where I'm seeded still though aha.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-04 12:39:20

At 12/4/12 11:27 AM, NogginmenAnimations wrote: I'm assuming the seeding only matters toward early match ups anyway right? I mean, it's not like it will have any effect on the outcome of any of the battles unless the judges are incompetent dick riders.

The seeding is only there to start the whole thing off. The judges won't take the rappers skill outside of the battle into any thought during voting on a battle, as they shouldn't.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-05 08:03:33

At 12/4/12 12:39 PM, mjohnson00 wrote:
At 12/4/12 11:27 AM, NogginmenAnimations wrote: I'm assuming the seeding only matters toward early match ups anyway right? I mean, it's not like it will have any effect on the outcome of any of the battles unless the judges are incompetent dick riders.

The seeding is only there to start the whole thing off. The judges won't take the rappers skill outside of the battle into any thought during voting on a battle, as they shouldn't.

Yeah right. Your judges will be just as subjective as all the judges in any rap battle. Don't pretend like you have a better grip on things.

BBS Signature

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-06 09:53:19

At 12/5/12 08:03 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Yeah right. Your judges will be just as subjective as all the judges in any rap battle. Don't pretend like you have a better grip on things.

I can assure everybody that the judges in this competition will be completely unbias in their voting process.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-06 11:02:19

At 12/6/12 09:53 AM, mjohnson00 wrote:
At 12/5/12 08:03 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Yeah right. Your judges will be just as subjective as all the judges in any rap battle. Don't pretend like you have a better grip on things.
I can assure everybody that the judges in this competition will be completely unbias in their voting process.

I don't give a crap cuz I'm not in it. You, sunra and mao are all bitches.

BBS Signature

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-06 11:54:32

At 12/6/12 11:02 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I don't give a crap cuz I'm not in it. You, sunra and mao are all bitches.

If you do not give a crap then I ask that you please refrain from making accusations of the judging, voting, or anything else to do with the Tournament, or forever prove that you do indeed give a crap. Also, I can't speak for "sunra" or "mao" but I can certainly tell you that I am not a dog, nor am I female. These are also false accusations.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-06 16:11:56

AW SHIT IT'S BEEF SON! BEEEEEEEEEPH!

Side note- did anyone else get a Nigerian Banker scam in their NG mailbox today? I didn't know people still fell for this dumb ass con.

Response to Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, And Fans 2012-12-07 05:38:20