00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mochiifur just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ram's Official Art Thread!

90,647 Views | 510 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-04-23 14:56:36

Going to giving this one full color :o My OC beatrixx.

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-04-23 21:23:19

I really adore how you shaded your drawings in the recent pages, they look softer compared to the artworks you pumped out when I last saw this thread. Have you tried exploring the realm of digital art a bit more? I can't help but notice that most of your art is on traditional media. I am not saying that this is a negative thing but I think it would do wonders to your repertoire as an artist if you manage to be proficient at both.

It's great to see that you're still doing art after for so long! Thanks for granting me the opportunity to see your works again. Cheers!

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-10-21 21:19:56

At 4/23/15 09:23 PM, Fifty-50 wrote: I really adore how you shaded your drawings in the recent pages, they look softer compared to the artworks you pumped out when I last saw this thread. Have you tried exploring the realm of digital art a bit more? I can't help but notice that most of your art is on traditional media. I am not saying that this is a negative thing but I think it would do wonders to your repertoire as an artist if you manage to be proficient at both.

It's great to see that you're still doing art after for so long! Thanks for granting me the opportunity to see your works again. Cheers!

I've been sketching here and there just to keep me going. And been taking on character requests just for some practice and such. Thanks im glad to see you are still here 50 ^-^. Here is a sketch of a friends Original character, I did enjoy this.

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-10-21 21:28:49

Sometimes I feel if I could I would rename this My Sketch Thread since lately thats all I do. A character of mine I am doing for a friend who wants to make a hentai with Him XD.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-10-21 21:33:02

Just sketch of my OC Kagura, I enjoy most of my sketches but I feel I should eventually break out my paints again.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-10-21 21:41:55

At 10/21/15 09:33 PM, Ramatsu wrote: Just sketch of my OC Kagura, I enjoy most of my sketches but I feel I should eventually break out my paints again.

I do enjoy playing with the lighting when im sketching. This was a sketch of a buds OC. She had massive hips which was also fun to play with :p.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-10-22 12:14:02

Another sketch of a buds OC by request.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-10-22 12:18:33

Yet another, I had fun with this one. Totally flawed anatomy wise but I still like the way it came out. I noticed I've been drawing alot of booty XD.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-10-22 12:28:40

I noticed I don't do much fan art and such, but here is a work in progress of one of My All-time favorite gaming franchises, Kingdom Hearts

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-10-23 16:51:07

Some quick doodle I did that I think actually came out okay XD.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-10-23 18:21:07

At 10/23/15 04:51 PM, Ramatsu wrote: Some quick doodle I did that I think actually came out okay XD.

that was a quick doodle? it's a masterpiece as for me..

i really hope i find this thread sooner. dang it! your shading and coloring are so good, the image feels like popping out!!

hope to see more from you!! :D

If you got some spare time, please review/critique some of my content right here.

Thank you very much :)

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-10-25 00:16:17

At 10/23/15 06:21 PM, BakayaroDaWickrayz wrote:
At 10/23/15 04:51 PM, Ramatsu wrote: Some quick doodle I did that I think actually came out okay XD.
that was a quick doodle? it's a masterpiece as for me..

i really hope i find this thread sooner. dang it! your shading and coloring are so good, the image feels like popping out!!

hope to see more from you!! :D

Hey man I'm glad you like my stuff. Im far from where I want to be but eventually I will get there. This piece here I will paint once the sketch is finished. Not sure what she will be wearing atm.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-10-25 00:50:00

At 10/25/15 12:16 AM, Ramatsu wrote: Hey man I'm glad you like my stuff. Im far from where I want to be but eventually I will get there. This piece here I will paint once the sketch is finished. Not sure what she will be wearing atm.

can't wait to see the finished product :D, i like how you make the body curve.. it looks amazing!

If you got some spare time, please review/critique some of my content right here.

Thank you very much :)

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-10-28 11:51:17

This was an art trade with a friend of their OC. The angle makes it look abit funny but ehh.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-10-31 02:19:56

At 10/29/15 02:14 AM, CypressDahlia wrote: Sir I am tempted to ship you my scanner. Your work has always been really cool but damn I wanna see it in high fidelity.

I kinda like taking pictures of my work, I can be creative with the lighting and angle in which I take it in. Which I have always thought was cool. T-T hearing those words from you though makes me feel really good, I will never stop improving. Also here is a piece im working on of my main protagonist Suku.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-11-03 00:45:03

Did this piece for halloween, rushed through it, because the holiday was ending. My Oc Aoi as a jedi

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-11-15 02:01:46

A piece I am currently working on, its going to be a gory piece >:)

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-11-15 02:06:19

At 11/15/15 02:01 AM, Ramatsu wrote: A piece I am currently working on, its going to be a gory piece >:)

I totally uploaded on the wrong one but anyway here was something simple I did just to test things out.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-11-22 04:25:06

At 11/15/15 09:28 PM, EKM wrote: Your artwork has immensely improved from the first picture you've posted. Don't get complacent. Keep improving. I like the style and you draw the characters attractively (particularly the women) with a good mix of all attributes. The lighting, the shading, the anatomical positioning and the colouring are all polished. There are some minor awkward shapes here and there, but they're for the most part barely noticeable when looking at the entire piece. Good stuff. It blows anything I've drawn in my sketchbook out of the water, despite differences in styles.

Thanks for the feedback Mate! I still feel I have a long ways to go and no matter how long it takes I will continue reaching higher and higher. There will always definitely be flaws within my pieces but as I improve I will slowly dwindle down the mistakes to a minimum.
Here is another piece im currently working on, a mermaid dragonlady of sorts. My main focus here was dynamic perspective, which is something I might be working on more in future pieces.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2015-11-30 20:05:10

This was an art trade with a good pal over on FB.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2016-01-08 07:53:17

Been crazy busy, had no time for the arts. Slowly getting some time again, here is some slow progress on this lovely here

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2016-01-08 07:59:05

At 1/8/16 07:53 AM, Ramatsu wrote: Been crazy busy, had no time for the arts. Slowly getting some time again, here is some slow progress on this lovely here

Also some progress on my main protagonist, using mix media including watercolor paint, marker and colored pencil.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2016-11-22 16:14:18

Its been awhile but I am still alive barely. Not having much time for art but still seeing as I manage to improve is telling me something. Here is something I recently finished. Im certain the quality will be killed

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2016-11-23 14:29:15

Just something random and quick, might eventually finish it

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2016-11-25 11:13:28

At 11/22/16 04:14 PM, Ramatsu wrote: Its been awhile but I am still alive barely. Not having much time for art but still seeing as I manage to improve is telling me something. Here is something I recently finished. Im certain the quality will be killed

Yooo, nice to see you around dude, you're as much a surgeon with your equipment as ever.

Sucks that you can't fight the good fight as often, but what's here is worth it.

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2016-12-02 14:30:52

Just a small sketch thing im working on, My OC utsukushii(suku for short) and her child Sai

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2018-12-10 23:17:30

Is it right for me to revive this old thing? Here trying to continue my Art journey. Here is a digital thing i never finished. But i did within the last year

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2018-12-11 17:51:42

This was a sketch i did of a friend. Was a nude photo ref, she wanted to be a pixie i turned Her into one.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2019-01-05 06:29:05

I suppose i can share a few sketches and things i may not have shared here. Grace here is a rough character design from my graphic novel.

iu_1283_3726561.jpg

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2019-01-05 09:00:35

I see really great work here, especially since I've been seeing your work ever since we were both art forum regs. Glad to see you're still alive.

BBS Signature