New Topic Respond to this Topic
Flowers10
Flowers10
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Oct. 21st, 2013 @ 01:58 PM Reply

At 10/21/13 12:45 PM, Ramatsu wrote: Now this one is a sketch of my OC Akemi as the bouncy Mai Shiranui from The King Of Fighters. I like how the pose came out in such a short time I was very proud of this one.

Nice clean lines on this! Also i like your greyscales very much!

Click on the sig!
Or my thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Oct. 21st, 2013 @ 03:30 PM Reply

At 10/21/13 01:58 PM, Flowers10 wrote:
At 10/21/13 12:45 PM, Ramatsu wrote: Now this one is a sketch of my OC Akemi as the bouncy Mai Shiranui from The King Of Fighters. I like how the pose came out in such a short time I was very proud of this one.
Nice clean lines on this! Also i like your greyscales very much!

Thanx Flowers that means alot coming from you!! Im afraid I messed this piece up now because I tried to go for a different approach for the background. I used watercolor for the background and tried to go for an abstractish feel but it didnt come out how I pictured it in my head. That blue is actually a massive water fall I named the grand falls in my series, but it looks more like the sky v_v.

Ram's Official Art Thread!

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.
My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 1st, 2013 @ 12:30 AM Reply

Just a sketch of a friends OC. Her name is Testament, I've been pretty busy but I do get time to sketch every now and then.

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.
My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 1st, 2013 @ 12:34 AM Reply

At 12/1/13 12:30 AM, Ramatsu wrote: Just a sketch of a friends OC. Her name is Testament, I've been pretty busy but I do get time to sketch every now and then.

Another random sketch of boobs yay! My OC Eki, tried my hand at perspective. Thought it was a fun sketch.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 1st, 2013 @ 12:40 AM Reply

At 12/1/13 12:30 AM, Ramatsu wrote: Just a sketch of a friends OC. Her name is Testament, I've been pretty busy but I do get time to sketch every now and then.

Also here is something ill be spending tons of time on, with a slightly different approache than my usual cartoony anime style.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 1st, 2013 @ 12:52 AM Reply

At 12/1/13 12:40 AM, Ramatsu wrote: Also here is something ill be spending tons of time on, with a slightly different approache than my usual cartoony anime style.

This is the wrong upload ive already made a few changes to that piece maybe ill post later in its progress. But hey here is a random on that Crossover I mentioned on my account page a few months back. Tons more primed pages where that came from but wont be posting them here.(or at least not yet.) P.S. by Primed I mean as if a quick lay over before I start adding the finishing touches, a few things I need to fix before I do anything else to the pages.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 1st, 2013 @ 11:24 AM Reply

Sketch of Ego.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 1st, 2013 @ 11:31 AM Reply

At 12/1/13 11:24 AM, Ramatsu wrote: Sketch of Ego.

Quick sketch of another friends OC . Sorry for all the boobs lol or am I??

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 1st, 2013 @ 11:38 AM Reply

Sketch of my OC Amaterasu, the Eldest of Yuumei sisters.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 1st, 2013 @ 11:44 AM Reply

At 12/1/13 11:38 AM, Ramatsu wrote: Sketch of my OC Amaterasu, the Eldest of Yuumei sisters.

And a drawing of my OC Selma, she is the leader/protector of a rebellion.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Flowers10
Flowers10
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 1st, 2013 @ 12:24 PM Reply

At 12/1/13 11:44 AM, Ramatsu wrote:
At 12/1/13 11:38 AM, Ramatsu wrote: Sketch of my OC Amaterasu, the Eldest of Yuumei sisters.
And a drawing of my OC Selma, she is the leader/protector of a rebellion.

Her boobs are too small, you dissapoint me Ramatsu...

Click on the sig!
Or my thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 3rd, 2013 @ 06:52 AM Reply

I know I disappoint myself sometimes too T-T. But here is a sneak peak of my OC beautiful im working on. Still in the sloppy color stages.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Flowers10
Flowers10
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 3rd, 2013 @ 07:00 AM Reply

At 12/3/13 06:52 AM, Ramatsu wrote:

I know I disappoint myself sometimes too T-T. But here is a sneak peak of my OC beautiful im working on. Still in the sloppy color stages.

already looks cool mang, keep it up

Click on the sig!
Or my thread

BBS Signature
ThePsychoSheep
ThePsychoSheep
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 3rd, 2013 @ 07:10 AM Reply

Pfffff such a long time since I checked out this thread.Damn I am really impressed with the improvement here,son.You have come a long way.However your sketches and drawings on paper exceed a lot more in talent and skill than your colored works.But maybe it's just me.Just keep on the good work :D

I think something smart has to be written in here but im too dumb to think it up
Click signature for my DeviantArt

BBS Signature
LegolaSS
LegolaSS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 3rd, 2013 @ 07:16 AM Reply

Love your sketchbook work and lines, if you could kindly put all these into a book i could acquire i would be most thankful :3... your stuff has come along way from the early days, cant wait to see more :3

BBS Signature
Tapersteve
Tapersteve
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 3rd, 2013 @ 09:21 PM Reply

your very talented at drawing, I'm not a big fan of the shove massive titts on everything approach. The dragon i'm presuming you have designed is informed and believable, more conceptual art which does rely on boobs would be my crit.
god I sound like a kill joy.

Visit My Deviant Art Gallery for more of my work
http://seeartineverything.deviantar t.com/
or my Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeechIllustrations

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 9th, 2013 @ 12:32 AM Reply

At 12/3/13 09:21 PM, Tapersteve wrote: your very talented at drawing, I'm not a big fan of the shove massive titts on everything approach. The dragon i'm presuming you have designed is informed and believable, more conceptual art which does rely on boobs would be my crit.
god I sound like a kill joy.

Lol sorry bro I love boobs even more so drawing them. But hows about some Cheeks?? You guys might remember this gal, My sexy beast OC Shinja. Ive been trying to get a hairstyle that resembles snakes but arent snakes. She will probably going through another redesign. Im not feeling this one too much.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 9th, 2013 @ 12:36 AM Reply

At 12/3/13 07:16 AM, LegolaSS wrote: Love your sketchbook work and lines, if you could kindly put all these into a book i could acquire i would be most thankful :3... your stuff has come along way from the early days, cant wait to see more :3

Thanx legolass that means alot coming from you, maybe one day I will throw these sketches into a book . Here is something im working on for a bud over on IG. I went with a slightly different approach its still has the anime feel to it but different from my more cartoony style.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 13th, 2013 @ 03:49 AM Reply

Just thought id share the finished piece. But its time to get into spirit. Think ill be sketching up ideas for christmas season.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 15th, 2013 @ 12:13 PM Reply

Forgot to post this the other day was just something quick and simple.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 15th, 2013 @ 12:17 PM Reply

Also this piece for its that time of year. My OC Aoi dressed in her christmas outfit XD.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Dec. 20th, 2013 @ 03:27 PM Reply

At 12/15/13 12:17 PM, Ramatsu wrote: Also this piece for its that time of year. My OC Aoi dressed in her christmas outfit XD.

Happy holidays everyone, might not be on until after christmas

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Jan. 31st, 2014 @ 08:36 PM Reply

Sketch of my OC Nu'e im working on. A dragon raised by humans, she uses her own scales for arrowheads.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Feb. 1st, 2014 @ 03:51 AM Reply

At 1/31/14 08:36 PM, Ramatsu wrote: Sketch of my OC Nu'e im working on. A dragon raised by humans, she uses her own scales for arrowheads.

A doodle at work of my OCs. Sometimes I think to myself why do I always draw my OCs then I tell myself because its what I enjoy doing!

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Feb. 1st, 2014 @ 03:59 AM Reply

An assassin's love story doesnt have a happy ending. "Your heart is your worst enemy." Just a sketch of a tragic romance.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Feb. 15th, 2014 @ 12:06 AM Reply

At 2/1/14 03:59 AM, Ramatsu wrote: An assassin's love story doesnt have a happy ending. "Your heart is your worst enemy." Just a sketch of a tragic romance.

Had artblock recently heres another sketch of a random witch lady that cast a spell that lifted the curse of my artblock. Sadly she doesnt have a name.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Feb. 20th, 2014 @ 11:25 PM Reply

At 2/15/14 12:06 AM, Ramatsu wrote:
At 2/1/14 03:59 AM, Ramatsu wrote: An assassin's love story doesnt have a happy ending. "Your heart is your worst enemy." Just a sketch of a tragic romance.
Had artblock recently heres another sketch of a random witch lady that cast a spell that lifted the curse of my artblock. Sadly she doesnt have a name.

This here is a quick sketch of someones character I thought id take a shot at.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Feb. 20th, 2014 @ 11:29 PM Reply

And a remake of one of my Originals.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Feb. 20th, 2014 @ 11:40 PM Reply

Also finally decided to pick up a cintiq to see if itll bring me closer to home. I didnt want anything

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Feb. 21st, 2014 @ 11:50 PM Reply

At 2/20/14 11:40 PM, Ramatsu wrote: Also finally decided to pick up a cintiq to see if itll bring me closer to home. I didnt want anything

Being able to see what I am drawing makes things alot more easy and fun for me. I am loving this thing!!

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature