Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! May. 25th, 2013 @ 12:45 AM Reply

At 5/24/13 02:47 AM, LeeIsMyName wrote:
At 3/22/13 12:52 PM, Ramatsu wrote: this one i just started, I'm trying to get like a disturbing feel from this one. This is actually an Old OC remake, trying to work on designing her armor, and debating on wether i should give her an extra set of arms or not. Originally she had and extra set but it was Aura like but im thinking more along the lines of them having a more physical form.
You should really finish this. For some reason, I favor the pictures of women holding some kind of severed head, always just seems awesome to me. I'd love to see this finalized.

I do intend to finish it sometime, hopefully i get the urge to complete it soon. This is some random piece that i'll probably never finish.. I really need to invest in some drawing pencils rather than having a mechanical pencil all the time. I suck at realism and its just too tedious D:, have to keep practicing though.

Ram's Official Art Thread!

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.
My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! May. 29th, 2013 @ 12:28 PM Reply

Finished this piece for my good Pal. It is also up in the Portal now, Not much to say about it.

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.
My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! May. 29th, 2013 @ 12:34 PM Reply

At 5/29/13 12:28 PM, Ramatsu wrote: Finished this piece for my good Pal. It is also up in the Portal now, Not much to say about it.

Also working on a sketch. i plan for it to be a fully fleshed out pencil drawing when im finished with it.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Jun. 3rd, 2013 @ 04:18 AM Reply

At 5/29/13 12:34 PM, Ramatsu wrote:
At 5/29/13 12:28 PM, Ramatsu wrote:

So me and my pal really liked how much the differences between our 2 characters fit together and decided to do a little Crossover type thing. i think itll be pretty fun, i already have a few ideas down on paper for the panels and such.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Jun. 18th, 2013 @ 04:06 PM Reply

At 6/3/13 04:18 AM, Ramatsu wrote:
At 5/29/13 12:34 PM, Ramatsu wrote:
At 5/29/13 12:28 PM, Ramatsu wrote:
So me and my pal really liked how much the differences between our 2 characters fit together and decided to do a little Crossover type thing. i think itll be pretty fun, i already have a few ideas down on paper for the panels and such.

Just some other random mess, this is a request i started for someone of their OC. Talk about ASS! Lol, Summers around the corner!!

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Jul. 7th, 2013 @ 12:07 AM Reply

Well i thought id put this up here as well, feel free to look at it Here in the art portal for a more hi-res version of it. so you can see all my sketchy mistakes and all that other jazz.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Jul. 7th, 2013 @ 12:21 AM Reply

At 7/7/13 12:07 AM, Ramatsu wrote: Well i thought id put this up here as well, feel free to look at it Here in the art portal for a more hi-res version of it. so you can see all my sketchy mistakes and all that other jazz.

Also here is some random piece im working on. not sure where its going, im letting my mechanical pencil take me wherever. i do like how it is coming along though

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Jul. 7th, 2013 @ 01:41 AM Reply

At 7/7/13 12:21 AM, Ramatsu wrote:
Also here is some random piece im working on. not sure where its going, im letting my mechanical pencil take me wherever. i do like how it is coming along though

Definitely like how it's coming along, hope you finish it :D

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Jul. 12th, 2013 @ 12:53 PM Reply

At 7/7/13 01:41 AM, ZaneZansorrow wrote:
At 7/7/13 12:21 AM, Ramatsu wrote:
Definitely like how it's coming along, hope you finish it :D

Thanx Zane, Yeah i do plan on finishing it digitally. Here is a sketch of another Dragon lady in progress, This will also be Colored digitally eventually.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Sep. 28th, 2013 @ 02:40 PM Reply

I haven't uploaded anything in a while, I have been pretty busy with lifey stuff and cant work on any big projects i'd like to do atm. For Now i'll Upload some sketches and stuff until its Time for me to go.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Sep. 28th, 2013 @ 02:44 PM Reply

When I get the chance I want to color this piece digitally.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Sep. 28th, 2013 @ 02:48 PM Reply

Colored piece of one of my Original characters, Aoi.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Sep. 28th, 2013 @ 03:03 PM Reply

I wanted to try out gray toned sketch paper, and I like the way it looks. This is my Main OC before she goes all hell bent on revenge, This'll be as innocent as she'll ever get. Emphasis on the boobs

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Knocturne
Knocturne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Sep. 28th, 2013 @ 05:49 PM Reply

At 9/28/13 02:44 PM, Ramatsu wrote: When I get the chance I want to color this piece digitally.

I like it better without color

Who is the hunter?

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Sep. 28th, 2013 @ 11:19 PM Reply

more boobs

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Sep. 28th, 2013 @ 11:29 PM Reply

At 9/28/13 05:49 PM, Knocturne wrote:
At 9/28/13 02:44 PM, Ramatsu wrote: When I get the chance I want to color this piece digitally.
I like it better without color

Indeed I may wreck it, but I want to try the no black bold line semi realistic approach. I mean its worth a shot, it could become a masterpiece of mine or something a lot worse T-T. Well here's my Main OC again this Time looking more sinister and sultry O_O. that sitting pose was hard tbh and after all the sitting poses I done practiced I still had issues drawing this one out.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Rampager
Rampager
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 05:54 PM Reply

Indeed I may wreck it, but I want to try the no black bold line semi realistic approach. I mean its worth a shot, it could become a masterpiece of mine or something a lot worse T-T. Well here's my Main OC again this Time looking more sinister and sultry O_O. that sitting pose was hard tbh and after all the sitting poses I done practiced I still had issues drawing this one out.

all are great overall. yea her leg looks kind of off a little but as a whole its awesome

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Oct. 10th, 2013 @ 01:48 AM Reply

A sketch of my yin yang OC Zenaku (pure evil).

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Oct. 10th, 2013 @ 01:54 AM Reply

Another quick sketch of my yinyang OC kiyoko (pure). Split personality on a whole different level.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Oct. 10th, 2013 @ 02:03 AM Reply

Wanted to try something slightly different. Noticable mistakes but its only a sketch I wont try to fix it.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Oct. 10th, 2013 @ 02:11 AM Reply

Quick sketch of My main OC Beautiful dressed as wonderwoman because its almost that time of year again. I do plan on inking and coloring this one when I get time.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Oct. 10th, 2013 @ 02:21 AM Reply

Heres a drawing of my Dragon oracle OC in a more realistic fantasy style.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Oct. 11th, 2013 @ 09:16 PM Reply

Tried something different with the inking

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Oct. 11th, 2013 @ 09:24 PM Reply

At 10/11/13 09:16 PM, Ramatsu wrote: Tried something different with the inking

Sorry forgot to let it finish loading v_v.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Oct. 11th, 2013 @ 09:32 PM Reply

Heres the finished version of my main protagonist dressed as Wonderwoman for halloween.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
HypnoSquido
HypnoSquido
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Oct. 11th, 2013 @ 09:37 PM Reply

At 10/11/13 09:32 PM, Ramatsu wrote: Heres the finished version of my main protagonist dressed as Wonderwoman for halloween.

Im in love with your talent~
Great work, Its all awesome! : D

Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Oct. 11th, 2013 @ 10:49 PM Reply

At 10/11/13 09:37 PM, HypnoSquido wrote:
At 10/11/13 09:32 PM, Ramatsu wrote: Heres the finished version of my main protagonist dressed as Wonderwoman for halloween.
Im in love with your talent~
Great work, Its all awesome! : D

Thanks! I really appreciate that!! I could have sworn I posted this one here but its of my OC Saiko.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Oct. 21st, 2013 @ 12:25 PM Reply

A quicky of my OC Saiko as juri from street fighter.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Oct. 21st, 2013 @ 12:28 PM Reply

At 10/21/13 12:25 PM, Ramatsu wrote: A quicky of my OC Saiko as juri from street fighter.

I didnt like her hair so I changed it, I also went with a slightly different approach with this one, I didnt use any black ink multiliners for the outlines, looks weird but I still like how it came out.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! Oct. 21st, 2013 @ 12:45 PM Reply

Now this one is a sketch of my OC Akemi as the bouncy Mai Shiranui from The King Of Fighters. I like how the pose came out in such a short time I was very proud of this one.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature