Nice artwork, better then mine.

Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-08-03 11:40:00 Reply

At 8/2/12 08:07 PM, razem wrote: Nice artwork, better then mine.

we just probably have different styles, doesn't mean i am better than you are.

I think coming up with dynamic poses and inking together have to be my most favorite thing about drawing, even more so than drawing boobs! it can be a pain in the ass though currently she looks like she has no legs! lol i'll have to darken her foot in the background when i throw some color on. Probably the inking needs some work ill work on that abit later when i get home. i'll leave you guys with this.

Ram's Official Art Thread!

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.
My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-08-03 22:55:13 Reply

At 8/3/12 11:40 AM, Ramatsu wrote:
At 8/2/12 08:07 PM, razem wrote: Nice artwork, better then mine.
we just probably have different styles, doesn't mean i am better than you are.

I think coming up with dynamic poses and inking together have to be my most favorite thing about drawing, even more so than drawing boobs! it can be a pain in the ass though currently she looks like she has no legs! lol i'll have to darken her foot in the background when i throw some color on. Probably the inking needs some work ill work on that abit later when i get home. i'll leave you guys with this.

I experimented with the colors with the copics and prismacolor pencils. thought she still somewhat look like her legs are amputated i like how the colors came out. well guess im on to something new then.

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.
My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-08-10 02:01:33 Reply

I havent been feeling very artsy lately, and been pretty busy.. not really motivated to dish out anything even slightly appealing, if my past works werent total shit. i've had 2 people this week call my stuff "lame" or "shit" i thought to myself "what do they know.." wasn't really affected by it until a few moments ago. here's a sketch about an hour in got bored and started adding details and i gave up on it. eventually might finish it.. who knows, who cares.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-08-10 02:10:07 Reply

This is a 30 min sketch of someone that requested me to draw them in like my style, trying to dish out some perspective practice while i was at it, i'll finish this because it is not for myself but someone else. im not creative enough.. i guess i need to work on originality but honestly i dont know where to start.. and i have no idea why its orange looking WTH.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-08-11 14:22:36 Reply

At 8/10/12 02:10 AM, Ramatsu wrote: This is a 30 min sketch of someone that requested me to draw them in like my style, trying to dish out some perspective practice while i was at it, i'll finish this because it is not for myself but someone else. im not creative enough.. i guess i need to work on originality but honestly i dont know where to start.. and i have no idea why its orange looking WTH.

So i ended up coloring this piece didnt take long. the gun looks like utter shit, an i experimented with the color of the water, and i tried something different with the inking i wanted to give a sketchy feel. i think it came out alright.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-08-14 15:22:49 Reply

NFSW!

NSFW!!

These are two of my OCs Eki and Bastet. they are totally fanservice type characters, does not mean that they dont have a background, looking at the picture now i see bastet's shoulders need to be pushed back a little. when i ink it i'll make a scan then ill color digitally and traditionally only because i dont have enough dark colors to get the setting i want for this piece.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-08-15 23:32:17 Reply

At 8/14/12 03:22 PM, Ramatsu wrote: NFSW!

NSFW!!

These are two of my OCs Eki and Bastet.

Inked and scanned, w/e nobody cares. on to the coloring.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-08-16 14:50:40 Reply

Colored.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-08-17 22:53:24 Reply

At 8/16/12 02:50 PM, Ramatsu wrote: Colored.

45 min sketch, bought so,e art supplies. i'll be working in watercolor real soon. and i have a sketch book to throw all my pencil ish in there maybe some ink but no color. i didnt put much thought into the characters, just normal everyday people kind of thing.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-08-18 12:51:38 Reply

At 8/17/12 10:53 PM, Ramatsu wrote:

45 min sketch, bought so,e art supplies. i'll be working in watercolor real soon. and i have a sketch book to throw all my pencil ish in there maybe some ink but no color. i didnt put much thought into the characters, just normal everyday people kind of thing.

quick 35 min sketch, i dont know tbh whats actually going on lol w/e.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-08-27 00:14:29 Reply

At 8/18/12 12:51 PM, Ramatsu wrote:
At 8/17/12 10:53 PM, Ramatsu wrote:

quick 35 min sketch, i dont know tbh whats actually going on lol w/e.

Well i didnt get to participate in the comic jam because of work, but i tried something slightly different, something like realistic of my OC beautiful totally improvised no reference. didnt know where to go with it and this is a sad 2 hours in, tried to make the hair as realistic as i could. boring stuff

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
nikolaipedrovakaNP
nikolaipedrovakaNP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-08-27 03:03:14 Reply

Man, u have the strangest dream I ever seen. Btw, I think u already good in coloring, but I think the light are wrong after u colour it (5th picture). I like it when it's still pencil (really, i don't know why...). I like ur detail man!!!

U A A
R M
E A
Z
I
N
G

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-08-27 12:32:10 Reply

At 8/27/12 03:03 AM, nikolaipedrovakaNP wrote: Man, u have the strangest dream I ever seen. Btw, I think u already good in coloring, but I think the light are wrong after u colour it (5th picture). I like it when it's still pencil (really, i don't know why...). I like ur detail man!!!

U A A
R M
E A
Z
I
N
G

Haha thanx man the dream got even more strange, but yeah about that piece didn't really throw in a light source i just threw in some color and that was that. I'm ok there is much i still need to learn, now as for this piece this is an hour in on a dragon OC of mine. hard to see whats going on- on her head because there is so much going on lol. i am in debate on wether i should leave her chest bare or not and what i should add to her legs. might just scrap this piece and start all over -sigh- i dont know anymore.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-09-06 02:44:51 Reply

works got me beat! but here is a pen sketch i did while on my 15. gotta color that dragon lady in. almost forgot about it. not my best work but i thought i post so i don't end up vanishing again.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-09-06 22:20:57 Reply

hmm

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-09-06 22:25:47 Reply

You've gotten pretty good on your coloring lately huh ramatsu ;)

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-09-06 22:57:52 Reply

At 9/6/12 10:25 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote: You've gotten pretty good on your coloring lately huh ramatsu ;)

i guess i have, i've been practicing on alot of things. i set up a challenge for myself as of next month i'll hopefully be referencing things and photo studying. landscape practice. and a whole bunch of other things i dont like doing. i just thought i'd widen my portfolio.

But for now here is something im working on, totally improvised i didnt map out the characters. not used to drawing group pictures at all guess ill work on that too.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Generations1st
Generations1st
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Filmmaker
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-09-07 10:28:55 Reply

At 9/6/12 10:57 PM, Ramatsu wrote:
At 9/6/12 10:25 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote: You've gotten pretty good on your coloring lately huh ramatsu ;)
i guess i have, i've been practicing on alot of things. i set up a challenge for myself as of next month i'll hopefully be referencing things and photo studying. landscape practice. and a whole bunch of other things i dont like doing. i just thought i'd widen my portfolio.

But for now here is something im working on, totally improvised i didnt map out the characters. not used to drawing group pictures at all guess ill work on that too.

That's what i like to see, Are you using 2B pencils?
It's pretty solid, although that all changes when it's put in a scanner at most times.

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-09-07 20:38:50 Reply

At 9/7/12 10:28 AM, Generations1st wrote:

That's what i like to see, Are you using 2B pencils?
It's pretty solid, although that all changes when it's put in a scanner at most times.

W/e a mechanical pencil is, yeah i dont like scanning anymore it kills the shadows and all that good mess. plus this paper is too big for a home scanner anyway. i'm investing in getting a better camera so when i want to actually edit something on the PC i can take a proper picture with it and send it or how ever it works. random sketchs i did today during my meal time at work, none of these took any longer than 6min.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-09-10 18:58:34 Reply

Sailor moon anyone? working on a request for some one. nothing special

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-09-13 01:36:20 Reply

At 9/10/12 06:58 PM, Ramatsu wrote: Sailor moon anyone? working on a request for some one. nothing special

oh i never posted this up, lol i thought i did the same day, it's kool looking at my thread and looking at the little improvements over the time. but here's that finished piece of sailor moon and that guy. totally improvised the whole thing, i havent picked up a pencil since tekken came out >.>.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-09-28 01:43:17 Reply

At 9/13/12 01:36 AM, Ramatsu wrote:
At 9/10/12 06:58 PM, Ramatsu wrote: Sailor moon anyone? working on a request for some one. nothing special
oh i never posted this up, lol i thought i did the same day, it's kool looking at my thread and looking at the little improvements over the time. but here's that finished piece of sailor moon and that guy. totally improvised the whole thing, i havent picked up a pencil since tekken came out >.>.

i've been fairly busy... and honestly i did not want to post this but i feel like the laptop will lose memory again, and i don't want this going completely down the drain. thought i'd practice and experiment in photoshop some more since i neglected my tablet for months and i just got it last year. quality might plummet

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
monsterparty
monsterparty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-09-28 10:44:08 Reply

You're just as good as disappearing as I am! Loving the new stuff. I hope you finish up this latest one because I always really liked the sketch for it. If you don't finish coloring it, I might have to do it myself (if you don't mind).
:]

Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-10-28 09:58:11 Reply

At 9/28/12 10:44 AM, monsterparty wrote: You're just as good as disappearing as I am! Loving the new stuff. I hope you finish up this latest one because I always really liked the sketch for it. If you don't finish coloring it, I might have to do it myself (if you don't mind).
]

Hey sure, give it a shot, you'd execute it much better than i can. but here is something. yes, its another dragon gal.(something about them in skimpy clothing lol) i'll probably finish this up sometime after work.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-10-28 12:52:30 Reply

At 10/28/12 09:58 AM, Ramatsu wrote: Hey sure, give it a shot, you'd execute it much better than i can. but here is something. yes, its another dragon gal.(something about them in skimpy clothing lol) i'll probably finish this up sometime after work.

Can't exactly call it skimpy clothing if her boobs are hanging out ;P

Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-10-28 19:58:34 Reply

At 10/28/12 12:52 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 10/28/12 09:58 AM, Ramatsu wrote: Hey sure, give it a shot, you'd execute it much better than i can. but here is something. yes, its another dragon gal.(something about them in skimpy clothing lol) i'll probably finish this up sometime after work.
Can't exactly call it skimpy clothing if her boobs are hanging out ;P

i guess you're right jonny, i said that because she still had some type of clothing on. if you consider whatever shes wearing as clothing anyway heres the finished version i guess. i fucked up on the hair big time, but there are also some small mistakes that arent very noticable on the pc so ill leave it at that.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-11-11 19:25:18 Reply

work has been killing all of my time lately, i had 50 plus hours last week!... well here is some more boring shit, im currently in a phase. dragon women(don't forget nude) im so disorganized right now.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-11-11 19:30:32 Reply

worked on these sketches today since i had today off. when ever i have off again ill eventually ink and color them tradtionally, i like drawing women and i love dragons so mixing them together are definitely a good thing for me. hopefully im not gone too long again i really want to have some time to draw no interuptions. 40+ hours this week :l -sigh-.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-11-11 21:01:09 Reply

something quick.. not really motivated to finish...

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature