00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MiyuTheSceneGirl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters

89,381 Views | 863 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-02-28 08:38:29

MP5K with gold camo is amazingly sexy <3

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-02-28 19:39:28

At 2/28/11 08:38 AM, ShadowWest wrote: MP5K with gold camo is amazingly sexy <3

You can obviously do what you want, but why would you spend 50,000points on that god awful gun!?
Even if I was to try and get all gold guns, that would be one of my last choices :/

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-02-28 20:04:55

At 2/25/11 04:06 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: Can I count both of you guys in?

Sounds Good, when is it? My psn is buster98.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-02-28 20:05:49

At 2/28/11 07:39 PM, Life-Stream wrote:
At 2/28/11 08:38 AM, ShadowWest wrote: MP5K with gold camo is amazingly sexy <3
You can obviously do what you want, but why would you spend 50,000points on that god awful gun!?
Even if I was to try and get all gold guns, that would be one of my last choices :/

The MP5K is basically an AK74u with easily-controlled recoil and no Grip or Dual Mag attachments.

It's not a god awful gun at all, it's easily the 2nd (or 3rd/4th if you prefer the MPL and/or Spectre more) best SMG in the game, people really should stop bashing it...

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-01 06:41:17

At 2/28/11 08:05 PM, ShadowWest wrote: It's not a god awful gun at all, it's easily the 2nd (or 3rd/4th if you prefer the MPL and/or Spectre more) best SMG in the game, people really should stop bashing it...

I dunno, I guess I just personally don't like it. It never seems to do the job for me. I'm not a huge fan of the ak74u either. I prefer the MPL or spectre really.

Now a gold MPL has got to look sexy!

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-02 20:47:18

Double-XP will be enabled this weekend! And for Xbox players there will be the addition of the Nuketown 24/7 playlist.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-03 02:41:41

At 3/2/11 08:47 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: Double-XP will be enabled this weekend! And for Xbox players there will be the addition of the Nuketown 24/7 playlist.

Damn! I forgot that we are getting the new maps !!!

Too bad I have a lot of school work to do...

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-03 03:00:41

At 3/2/11 08:47 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: Nuketown 24/7 playlist.

lol

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-03 03:06:14

At 3/3/11 03:00 AM, ironraven24 wrote:
At 3/2/11 08:47 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: Nuketown 24/7 playlist.
lol

Man, what a great shitload of fuck...

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-03 06:26:06

At 3/2/11 08:47 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: Double-XP will be enabled this weekend! And for Xbox players there will be the addition of the Nuketown 24/7 playlist.

Last double XP weekend they put that on PS3 too. I don't care really, I fuckin hate nuketown!

What time exactly do these maps come out?! I was hoping to have a little tester before work but I can't see them in the store :(

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-03 06:50:46

At 3/3/11 03:06 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: Man, what a great shitload of fuck...

Not really a big deal for me, since the PC doesn't have playlists, and there's always been -tons- of 24/7 Nuketown servers. It's sickening, really.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-03 16:36:50

At 3/3/11 06:50 AM, ironraven24 wrote:
At 3/3/11 03:06 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: Man, what a great shitload of fuck...
Not really a big deal for me, since the PC doesn't have playlists, and there's always been -tons- of 24/7 Nuketown servers. It's sickening, really.

Wait, what?

No playlists? What do you mean?

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-03 16:48:22

At 3/3/11 04:36 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: No playlists? What do you mean?

They have dedicated servers instead of playlists.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-03 17:28:52

At 3/3/11 04:48 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:

I still don't understand.

So you don't have lists like we do?

with

Team Deathmatch
Mercenary Team Deathmatch
Domination
Demolition
Sabotage
Search And Destroy

and all that stuff?

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-03 17:59:39

At 3/3/11 05:28 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 3/3/11 04:48 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
I still don't understand.

So you don't have lists like we do?

with

Team Deathmatch
Mercenary Team Deathmatch
Domination
Demolition
Sabotage
Search And Destroy

and all that stuff?

It's like this...

In a server lobby, there are servers and you get to choose whichever you want to join.
Server: Nuketown 24/7 Join Now - Map: Nuketown - Gametype: Team Death Match - Players: 8/8
Server: Close Quarter Combat - Map: Firing Range - Gametype: Free-For-All - Players: 7/12
Server: Makarov was here - Map: WMD - Gametype: Team Death Match - Players: 3/3
Server: Search and Destroy all day! - Map: Jungle - Gametype: Search and Destroy - Players: 5/10

In matchmaking:
Player1 clicks on playlist Free-for-all. The game automatically finds a Free-for-all server for him to join.

In server lobbies, people can purchase their own server, customize it, etc.
In matchmaking, the game just automatically places you in a server with people based on the playlist selected.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-03 18:08:10

Thanks for the info :)

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-04 06:47:21

It seems everyone has to bitch about something. If it's not the price of the maps, it's how bad they are.

I actually think the maps are pretty good. They are well made and pretty balanced in my opinion. And for each purchase you get 5 downloads, so If you split it between 4 or 5 friends it's only a few euros/dollars each.

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-04 07:14:43

At 3/4/11 06:47 AM, Life-Stream wrote: It seems everyone has to bitch about something. If it's not the price of the maps, it's how bad they are.

I actually think the maps are pretty good. They are well made and pretty balanced in my opinion. And for each purchase you get 5 downloads, so If you split it between 4 or 5 friends it's only a few euros/dollars each.

I can't speak about the DLC maps, as I don't even know if they're on PC, and I haven't played them. I never will, the price is outrageous in my opinion.

But as far as the stock maps for Black Ops goes, I only liked three maps. Jungle, Radiation, and Grid. Some maps like Hanoi and Firing Range are okay, but maps like Cracked are just fucking terrible, and it feels like little though was put into them.

They really should add more than "flat land and buildings" to (most of) their maps. Also, less tiny camping crevices.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-04 15:43:22

At 3/4/11 06:47 AM, Life-Stream wrote: It seems everyone has to bitch about something. If it's not the price of the maps, it's how bad they are.

I'll get the maps today or tomorrow.

What about a review for each map :) ????

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-05 14:33:47

I think Treyarch secretly buffed Ninja Pro in the recent patch, I've been hearing enemy footsteps much louder and clearer, well on Launch and Firing Range anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-05 16:28:17

At 3/5/11 02:33 PM, ShadowWest wrote: I think Treyarch secretly buffed Ninja Pro in the recent patch, I've been hearing enemy footsteps much louder and clearer, well on Launch and Firing Range anyway.

Ninja is not good enough in this game. I used to play with that all the time. But now, I just switched to Hacker instead.

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-05 19:32:39

Since I brought my surround sound system, I crank the volume a little bit and I can hear footsteps really loud, and I can tell if they're coming from behind, or the side etc...
Ninja pro didn't seem to make a difference when I got it... :/

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-06 13:53:03

At 3/5/11 04:28 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 3/5/11 02:33 PM, ShadowWest wrote: I think Treyarch secretly buffed Ninja Pro in the recent patch, I've been hearing enemy footsteps much louder and clearer, well on Launch and Firing Range anyway.
Ninja is not good enough in this game. I used to play with that all the time. But now, I just switched to Hacker instead.

I ether use marathon or last stand pro because I am a huge douche bag.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-06 16:10:50

At 3/6/11 01:53 PM, smeagol1 wrote: I ether use marathon or last stand pro because I am a huge douche bag.

I use Marathon on one of my SMG classes, along with Steady Aim and Lightweight.
And I never use Last Stand... it sucks and comes in handy, only when you are pretty sure you're going to die (But it's at least better than it was in previous games).

Right now, the only unbalanced perk is still Ghost. It's not over-powered like Stopping Power was in the previous games. But it still gives an annoying advantage to people who pick it up. Plus, the fact that a lot of people are using it in every single game I play, forces me to switch to Weapon classes with silenced weapon. No need to get Ghost on, though. Except of course, if every douche on the other team is using Spy Plane, or if you're team is as awesome as always (people with 5 kills 15 deaths...)

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-07 04:31:17

I hope this tourney kicks off sometime soon, getting itchy for some 1v1.

Also, any one here think we can get a Zombies team going for the PS3?

Looking to hit 20+ rounds, getting annoying playing with 11 year olds who don't know jack about how to play this game.

For example, we have the Box behind the theatre stage. We went in via the room with the double staircase, meaning we can cover the dressing room entrance and the window at the left end of the stage and have one guy keeping eye on the back window (perfect camp spot)

I tell the team when we go in don't turn on the pwoer till we all get the weapons we want from the box, then get 10k (for pack-a-punch). This will give us the best chance to grind up to the higher levels once we have upgraded weapons.

As soon as I reach the box some damned kid runs up to the power switch and immediatly turns it on. Upon asking why he did that, when we could have camped, said whiny high pitched voice kid explains thus...

"We need the power on to find the box."

This above situation has happened more times then I can count.

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com

Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-07 04:45:26

Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of active users anymore. So we don't have enough players for the Tournament right now. We still need a few more guys to join in. As soon as we get the minimal amount of players needed, we will start.

1- HeavenDuff
2- Lifestream
3- Makeshift
4- SkeletonGimp
5- TheRipper00
6-
7-
8-

I didn't play a lot of zombies for BO. I used to play it a lot on WaW. But that was back when we had more players online all the time. If you wish to play, hit me up. I'll eventually learn how to play it. I was pretty good on Nazi Zombie back in the WaW days :P

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-07 07:39:08

Played some High Roller wager matches for about 2 hours last night, only failed to finish in the Top 3 once. Decided to get gold camo for the Commando, AK47 and Galil with the points I won :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-07 11:49:31

At 3/7/11 07:39 AM, ShadowWest wrote: Played some High Roller wager matches for about 2 hours last night, only failed to finish in the Top 3 once. Decided to get gold camo for the Commando, AK47 and Galil with the points I won :)

Bling bling baby, bling bling!

BTW, if anyone is interested in doing some zombies tonight/today (depending on your time zone) I'll be grinding it out in about 2 hours time from this post, 7pm GMT.

Add me on PSN with a message that you're from newgrounds

PSN: Shalashaska-1 for those too lazy to search :3

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-07 19:27:38

At 3/6/11 04:10 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Right now, the only unbalanced perk is still Ghost.

I don't think it's over powered really. It's one of the hardest/time consuming perks to get Pro. Destroy 30 aircrafts takes time. Plus you only unlock the Strela at level 33 or something. Not to mention how rare it is to see an enemy sentry gun around to destroy.

I use Ghost on most of my set-ups. The only other first perk I think is useful is scavenger (especially when it's Pro and combined with warlord pro). Hardline isn't really necessary in my opinion. Sure I've died many times on 10 kills, just needing one more for the dogs, but I think I might not have got those 10 kills if I didn't have ghost on.

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-08 05:27:42

At 3/7/11 07:27 PM, Life-Stream wrote:

I use Ghost on most of my set-ups. The only other first perk I think is useful is scavenger (especially when it's Pro and combined with warlord pro). Hardline isn't really necessary in my opinion. Sure I've died many times on 10 kills, just needing one more for the dogs, but I think I might not have got those 10 kills if I didn't have ghost on.

I think the biggest issue with Ghost is how usefull it is even when you don't have it Pro. The ability to escape notice from a spy plane can be huge if most of your team are using ghost.

I use spy plane a lot as I only play mercenary mode for my TDM fix, without clans people tend to move more erratically so finding where the pockets of enemies are is super handy.

Still, I think Ghost is fine and overall isn't a massive issue. I use it a lot myself, it's just taking ages for me to get it Pro'd for the reasons you've given.

BBS Signature