New Topic Respond to this Topic
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-26 02:52:39 Reply

At 3/24/11 07:24 PM, tyler2513 wrote: Does everybody here have the new maps? I just got them last week! Oh and out of the only COD games I have World At War, Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2 I have now gotten to prestige 4 i Blops and Mod War 2.

Hey there !!! What system are you playing on?

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-03-26 09:42:47 Reply

At 3/26/11 02:52 AM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 3/24/11 07:24 PM, tyler2513 wrote: Does everybody here have the new maps? I just got them last week! Oh and out of the only COD games I have World At War, Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2 I have now gotten to prestige 4 i Blops and Mod War 2.
Hey there !!! What system are you playing on?

Oh I'm playing on Playstation 3. Blops name Rolloveronme (1 or 2 l's I forget)

BBS Signature
Torkelson
Torkelson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-03 03:27:05 Reply

So yeah... just got BO... so i'll be back on duty as it were...

PSN: Tork14

BBS Signature
Prodigal
Prodigal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-03 07:21:38 Reply

I was playing MW2 the other day (Black Ops Multiplayer is REALLY getting on my nerves so I don't play it that much anymore) and something cool happened. I was playing Search & Destroy with a couple of my friends, and the game started. My friend said "Watch this be a modded lobby" Soon enough, I got killed and noticed my match bonus. It was like 23593850598E.01. The killcams were also a minute long. I looked at my level, and I was level 70. Excited, I found out who was hosting this and thanked him. He said that we shouldn't leave and that he'll get us to Tenth Prestige. He held his part of the bargain :D

The only bad part about this is
1. it isn't legit
2. I have to unlock ALL the attachments and pro perks.

<3 XP Lobbies, such a shame I didn't get this done on my main account (out of Gold, sucks to be me :P)

Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-03 08:01:34 Reply

Bleh. I tried MW2 again the other day, as I haven't played it since i got BLOPS. I was seriously disappointed - EVERY game I joined was full of noobtubers and/or RPG noobs with one man army and Danger Close.

Weak.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-03 10:35:27 Reply

At 4/3/11 07:21 AM, Prodigal wrote: <3 XP Lobbies

Oh my god, yay! My icon is different and I didn't even get it like that myself!

ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-03 19:15:06 Reply

Tried using the Uzi with both Grip and a Reflex Sight today, the recoil is lowered a little bit, but it still lacks the power to take out enemies quickly even at the closest range. It's a shame really, the Uzi is one of my favourite guns ever and I hate the fact that it's an absolute piece of crap in Black Ops :(

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-03 19:33:57 Reply

At 4/3/11 07:15 PM, ShadowWest wrote: Tried using the Uzi with both Grip and a Reflex Sight today, the recoil is lowered a little bit, but it still lacks the power to take out enemies quickly even at the closest range. It's a shame really, the Uzi is one of my favourite guns ever and I hate the fact that it's an absolute piece of crap in Black Ops :(

True :(

I've been playing a lot with the Spas-12 and the M60 recently, and I must say that I'm quite surprised to realise that I kick ass with this shotgun and the heavy ass M60.

I suggest everybody try these weapon classes

Spas-12 (silenced)
CZ75 (silenced)
2x Concusion
1 Frag Grenade
Claymore

Ghost (Pro is a big plus)
Steady Aim (Pro is also a big plus)
Ninja (Pro, or Hacker is also a good choice)

The other weapon class

M60 (Grip)
RPG (2x)
2x Concusion
1 Frag Grenade
Claymore

Flak Jacket (Pro)
Hardened (Pro)
Hacker (Pro, or Tactical Mask Pro)

Torkelson
Torkelson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-05 19:11:19 Reply

Good lord this game is frustrating... It's just not as fun as MW2 or COD4... I know the noob tube thing in MW2 was a big issue, but it still never completely ruined my experience. I hated WAW... maybe it's a Treyarch thing i don't know... plus i have this fucking moderate NAT out of nowhere and it's making things even more difficult... Anyway, I'd like to try your load out Heaven but i haven't unlocked that stuff yet... and at the rate I'm going, it's gonna be forever until i do..

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-05 20:57:16 Reply

At 4/5/11 07:11 PM, Torkelson wrote: Good lord this game is frustrating... It's just not as fun as MW2 or COD4... I know the noob tube thing in MW2 was a big issue, but it still never completely ruined my experience. I hated WAW... maybe it's a Treyarch thing i don't know... plus i have this fucking moderate NAT out of nowhere and it's making things even more difficult... Anyway, I'd like to try your load out Heaven but i haven't unlocked that stuff yet... and at the rate I'm going, it's gonna be forever until i do..

I watch the videos of a guy named XboxAhoy on YouTube. The guy makes review videos for all weapons in Call Of Duty games. Now he is doing the Black Ops weapons. And I like his strategies, perk selections, attachment selection and stuff. He really knows how to play this game and how to explain why he would do this rather than that. Whatever, the guy is great! But then, I watched two or three videos he made for MW2... and it was just painful. There was no other perk selection than STOPPING POWER !!!

Man... looking at these videos, it just brings back sad memories of an unbalanced piece of shit...

Torkelson
Torkelson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-06 18:50:05 Reply

I watch the videos of a guy named XboxAhoy on YouTube. The guy makes review videos for all weapons in Call Of Duty games. Now he is doing the Black Ops weapons. And I like his strategies, perk selections, attachment selection and stuff. He really knows how to play this game and how to explain why he would do this rather than that. Whatever, the guy is great! But then, I watched two or three videos he made for MW2... and it was just painful. There was no other perk selection than STOPPING POWER !!!

Man... looking at these videos, it just brings back sad memories of an unbalanced piece of shit...

I'll have to give those a watch... I have the FAMAS and the AK74U So i actually stand a chance in a match now... I just wish there where a few starter weapons that felt worth using other then just those two.

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-07 19:50:22 Reply

Think I'm finally getting rid of Black Ops on Saturday. Moving on to bigger and brighter things!

TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-13 20:18:40 Reply

My Teammate Bdubnit's Youtube Channel

He has put up a SICK montage with one of the Dirtyest intros I have ever seen. Also the CLutchMode video and the Insane Sanity Montages feature me and a few of My other teammates.

We are in Preperation for the Midwest LAN War. 400 people to compete, Prizes and Cash. As well as the title as Kansas City BLOPS Champs. They have Adapters that allow us to play Xbox with PS3 controllers so if we can win with will be the UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONS. If you live in the Midwest hit me up I can always use good players for a second team or an MW2 Team.

The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution
Governor of the ZSC
PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-14 06:12:47 Reply

Yeah, so the second Black Ops DLC has been announced. While I haven't been playing as much lately, I'll probably still end up getting it.

ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-15 18:51:24 Reply

At 4/14/11 06:12 AM, Life-Stream wrote: Yeah, so the second Black Ops DLC has been announced. While I haven't been playing as much lately, I'll probably still end up getting it.

Remember that rumour a while back that Danny Trejo, Michael Rooker, Robert Englund and Sarah Michelle Gellar had been hired by Treyarch to work on Black Ops? Well they'll be the new zombie characters probably, so that's one huge reason for me NOT to buy this map pack. Myself and loads of other people much prefer to play as Dempsey and company. plus all of the Black Ops Zombie maps have been pretty poor compared to World at War zombie maps, so this map would have to be spectacular for me to even consider shelling out £10 to get it.

The multiplayer maps sound kinda cool, especially Zoo, but I barely play multiplayer anymore, so there's no point in me supporting this completely broken game any more than I already have.

I did play this for 2 hours with a bunch of friends the other night though (a lot of frustrating games of Domination and HQ I might add). Got myself a nice golden AK74u too.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
ArmouredGRIFFON
ArmouredGRIFFON
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Reader
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-16 10:52:23 Reply

At 4/13/11 08:18 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: My Teammate Bdubnit's Youtube Channel

He has put up a SICK montage with one of the Dirtyest intros I have ever seen. Also the CLutchMode video and the Insane Sanity Montages feature me and a few of My other teammates.

We are in Preperation for the Midwest LAN War. 400 people to compete, Prizes and Cash. As well as the title as Kansas City BLOPS Champs. They have Adapters that allow us to play Xbox with PS3 controllers so if we can win with will be the UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONS. If you live in the Midwest hit me up I can always use good players for a second team or an MW2 Team.

Good Luck.

I would personally use xbox controllers. They really offer so much more flexibility, and Xbox players always seem more competitive, online the good players are just simply miles quicker.

Now I'm trying not to show favor, or start a war so don't get me wrong, it depends what your good with, and its also rationally debatable if we're just sensible about doing so.

But I'm just saying based on my experience playing both games and having both consoles (my sister owns one) when I picked up the PS3 controller I had no issues whatsoever thrashing the shit out of PS3 players for about a week, hell I rarely died, people just seemed so slow, when I'm used to spinning around on insane sensitivity.

Its a better topic for the video game forums I'm sure, but when you come back let me know how the Xbox players play in comparison. I'm interested to see how pro players will fair across consoles!

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-17 13:35:39 Reply

At 4/15/11 06:51 PM, ShadowWest wrote:
Remember that rumour a while back that Danny Trejo, Michael Rooker, Robert Englund and Sarah Michelle Gellar had been hired by Treyarch to work on Black Ops? Well they'll be the new zombie characters probably, so that's one huge reason for me NOT to buy this map pack.

I did not know this! D:

Myself and loads of other people much prefer to play as Dempsey and company. plus all of the Black Ops Zombie maps have been pretty poor compared to World at War zombie maps, so this map would have to be spectacular for me to even consider shelling out £10 to get it.

I'll probably get it, but mainly because me and my 3 brothers split the price and all download it from the same purchase.

I did play this for 2 hours with a bunch of friends the other night though (a lot of frustrating games of Domination and HQ I might add). Got myself a nice golden AK74u too.

I haven't really been playing lately. In the last 2 weeks or so I've probably played 8 or 9 games.....very annoying ones aswell. I just got Homefront aswell, so I probablyl won't be on black ops until that map pack comes out.

ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-26 19:54:08 Reply

So the new zombie map actually looks pretty awesome, but it's certainly not worth 1200 microsoft points/ £11.99 alone.

Also played online with a few friends 2 weeks ago, got a golden M16.

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-26 22:53:03 Reply

At 4/16/11 10:52 AM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote: Good Luck.

I would personally use xbox controllers. They really offer so much more flexibility, and Xbox players always seem more competitive, online the good players are just simply miles quicker.

How do you figure? There are Millions of Players on both Consoles. How can you even begin to argue that Xbox guys are "Miles Quicker". When my PS when down and I played Xbox I had to play with a lot more little kids and a lot more noobtubes, also played a few groups of good players. There are a ton of Shitty Noobs on all systems and a lot of good players as well.

Good Players are good players, Consoles and Controllers are just a Personal Preference. Xbox and Microsoft has a unending advertising budget, also a lot more levrace with more companys. Therefore Xbox had a lot more Exclusive exposure in the early Next Gen days. Hence MLG running Xbox only COD tournys in the beginning. Now they run PS3 as well and all of those guys are on the same level.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature
ArmouredGRIFFON
ArmouredGRIFFON
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Reader
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-28 13:33:09 Reply

At 4/3/11 07:33 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:

I don't think you realise the insanely destructive power of an M60 with grip and steady aim. Just spray walking around corners.

Also PM63 rapid fire steady aim is like dropping Thors fucking thunder.

BBS Signature
ArmouredGRIFFON
ArmouredGRIFFON
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Reader
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-28 13:35:42 Reply

At 4/26/11 10:53 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Hence MLG running Xbox only COD tournys in the beginning.

Why Do You Keep Typing Like This.

It'll become a bad habit. And its just experience. I played on the PS3 with my Xbox controller once (I know a guy with this weird adapter), I honest to god didn't get touched and I'm pretty shit at Black ops. More of a Rainbow 6 Vegas warrior.

Though its all just me talking from experience, hopefully you realise that.

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-28 19:18:55 Reply

At 4/28/11 01:33 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote:
At 4/3/11 07:33 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
I don't think you realise the insanely destructive power of an M60 with grip and steady aim. Just spray walking around corners.

I know :)

Also PM63 rapid fire steady aim is like dropping Thors fucking thunder.

Will try this... when PSN is back and running... :'(

TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-28 20:57:39 Reply

At 4/28/11 01:35 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote:
It'll become a bad habit. And its just experience. I played on the PS3 with my Xbox controller once (I know a guy with this weird adapter), I honest to god didn't get touched and I'm pretty shit at Black ops. More of a Rainbow 6 Vegas warrior.

Though its all just me talking from experience, hopefully you realise that.

Listen kid Im just talking from experience as well. If you think PS3 are shit player get your adapter and Hop on. I will be glad to show you just how bad you are. You are trying to be Coy with your Insults and I dont like that kinda bullshit.

Also I will type any Fucking way I want. Hopfully you realizethat.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-28 21:04:49 Reply

The 360 version of Black Ops got an update today.

- provides support for the Escalation maps

- a new Ascension picture on the Zombies map menu (lol)

- new MLG playlist labelled as 'Competitive' in the Barebones section (Disables the use of Flak Jacket, Warlord, Second Chance, equipment, decoy grenades, nova gas and underbarrel attachments). gametypes include TDM, SnD and Domination

- removed idle sway and ADS time for sniper rifles (quickscoping is back)

- Fixed the Grim Reaper glitch in wager matches and as such has been brought back to replace the RPG in Gun Game

- fixed some glitch which allowed a Tactical Insertion to protect you from Nova Gas

- fixed an apprently glitchy Steady Aim Pro requirement

So still no FAMAS and AUG nerfs and SMG buffs then Treyarch? :/

BBS Signature
ArmouredGRIFFON
ArmouredGRIFFON
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Reader
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-04-29 07:37:14 Reply

At 4/28/11 08:57 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Listen kid Im just talking from experience as well. If you think PS3 are shit player get your adapter and Hop on. I will be glad to show you just how bad you are. You are trying to be Coy with your Insults and I dont like that kinda bullshit.

Man I didn't insult you or your playing skills, I'm sure your pretty good! No need for the hostilities. Chill bro!

Also I will type any Fucking way I want. Hopfully you realizethat.

Oh ok. :')

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-05-09 18:37:56 Reply

Meant to post this a few days ago, better late than never right? Anyway, quick opinions on what I think of the maps.

Zoo - very fun map to play, suits a variety of playstyles very well. People tend to place motion sensors and claymores all over the buildings so Hacker is a must.

Stockpile - not much to say other than to say it's a god awful piece of shit map. It reminds me of Roundhouse from World at War, but somehow even worse.

Convoy - snipers will dominate this map. Nest way to describe it is to imagine Bog from CoD4, but with 3 large lines of sight.

Hotel - pretty much like Highrise from MW2, but without an underground section and elevators in each spawn. Take that as you will.

Call of the Dead - Fanatastic and challenging zombie map, tonsbetter than Kino, Five and Ascension. Whether it's on par with the WaW zombie maps is something you can't actually decide on until you've played it a few times, but it's easily as good as Shi No Numa and Der Riese.

sorry for not being amazingly descriptive and whatnot, but I'm very tired and wanted to get this out there so yeah.

BBS Signature
HoboPorn
HoboPorn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-05-09 19:16:45 Reply

Fuck man, I wish I would have seen this club when i was playing COD. I JUST stopped played a couple weeks ago because I moved out of my buddies place. I was a few levels from 8th prestige on MW2 and i'm only 4th prestige on black ops. Both games are insanely easy online imo.

That game islike crack, I could be depressed as fuck.. If I log onto COD, BAM, depression gone.

There's just somethin about owning another persons intelligence online in a fight that just makes me jizz every time.

HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-05-10 00:27:16 Reply

It's killing me to be unable to play the game because of the hackers...

Well... Not really... I have a cool life and I've been doing a lot of cool stuff since the beginning of my summer vacations, but I'd still like to be able to play some Call Of Duty :)

smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-05-10 02:31:48 Reply

At 5/10/11 12:27 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: It's killing me to be unable to play the game because of the hackers...

Well... Not really... I have a cool life and I've been doing a lot of cool stuff since the beginning of my summer vacations, but I'd still like to be able to play some Call Of Duty :)

Shoulda got a 360. :p

Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club
www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-05-22 16:28:33 Reply

So now that the PSN is back, I finished my Prestige 9 and I just started Prestige 10. I decided to try to play Barebones Pure Team Deathmatch, and I have to say that I'm a fucking beast. No Perks, No Attachments, No Killstreak Rewards or Contracts. I'm totally owning the field with my MP5K

Hope to see you guys online soon :)