00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RIOTxANON06 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters

89,232 Views | 863 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2012-07-03 15:40:28

any guys can add me. PSN:Christo_Martinez XboxGT: MrChristo

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2012-08-02 09:05:33

Who said the druganov was shit?

The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2012-08-17 09:53:11

At 8/2/12 09:05 AM, Life-Stream wrote: Who said the druganov was shit?

I am decent at COD.
So can i join?

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you want but you can only spend it once. Choose wisely young one.

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2012-12-06 10:57:30

I am back for Black Ops 2. I see the HQ has deteriorated in the time I have been away. Well bump this bitch up and lets get this thing rolling.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2012-12-07 08:39:10

At 12/6/12 10:57 AM, TheRipper00 wrote: I am back for Black Ops 2. I see the HQ has deteriorated in the time I have been away. Well bump this bitch up and lets get this thing rolling.

ehhhh why not, I'm on BO2, Usually on multiplayer, haven't presteiged yet, but my KDR right now is a 1.15, add me name is "Tysonizer "on psn, i'm up to play on any game type, but can usually be found on Team death match when i'm alone.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2012-12-07 16:28:48

It took me a few days to get used to BO2 multiplayer. In my first days I was getting slaughtered online going negative in almost every game I played. The game feels different than previous Call of Duty's and took some time for me to adapt to. I will admit that I dislike the guns, the perks and the spawn themes. Treyarch hit the lottery with the first Black Ops but I'm not feeling the love with this one.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2012-12-08 01:13:55

At 12/6/12 10:57 AM, TheRipper00 wrote: I am back for Black Ops 2. I see the HQ has deteriorated in the time I have been away. Well bump this bitch up and lets get this thing rolling.

I approve of this. Thanks Mein Ripper !

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2012-12-10 11:33:11

This game did have a learning curve with the online. The game speed was different, as well as getting used to all of the killstreaks and attachments. Not using them but playing against them. It threw me off because I was getting obliterated at spawn points and guys had me in target finders across the map. Almost at level 55 then time to Prestige, and now I have the shit sorted out alot better.

I have found my sweet spot in classes with ...
Skorpion EVO 3, Reflex Sight, Silencer
KAP -40
Ghost
Cold Blooded
Dead Silence
C4
Shock Charge

Or

MTAR - Silencer, Millimeter Scanner
Kap - 40
Ghost
Toughness
Extreme Conditioning
Bouncing Bettys
Shock Charge

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2012-12-12 04:56:16

At 8/2/12 09:05 AM, Life-Stream wrote: Who said the druganov was shit?

Good stuff with the druganov. 4.0 ratio with it, that's pretty sick. Too bad im not a sniper user though. I'm more of a run and gun type of person. I basically use submachine guns.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2012-12-13 03:02:38

They still haven't stopped dickwads from making CoD threads in the Video Games nerdface forums, right ? Good job ruining the clan, Newgrounds.

Anyway. If there is a way to revive this clan and get shit going I will gladly help out :)

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2012-12-16 04:17:34

At 12/16/12 04:15 AM, Austerity wrote: MW4 coming out late next year, and probably BO3 in 2014. The cycle continues... I'll stick with Counter-Strike.

I'm personally sick of the Call of Duty series since blacks ops 2 for me was a complete failure with the online game play. The story modes are always good in the COD series though.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2012-12-16 04:37:37

At 12/16/12 04:19 AM, Austerity wrote: Same, but it is the fastest selling entertainment product of all time with $500m in first day sales, so don't expect it to go away this decade.

Yeah, that's super crazy sales. To be honest I'm thinking they just make the COD series for profit and not for fun, hence Activision is a piece of shit because they got rid of Bizarre Creations, my favorite game developers.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2012-12-16 05:44:20

At 12/16/12 05:25 AM, Austerity wrote: Despite those huge sales, Activision-Blizzard is still second in sales to Nintendo.

-Damn, I figured Nintendo would be ahead of the game with so many games that they make in a year span.
-Do you agree that the best COD online game was COD4?

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2012-12-16 06:33:43

At 12/16/12 06:28 AM, Austerity wrote: I only played COD3, BO1, and MW3.

O man, you're missing out on COD4 and MW2. Those were the 2 best COD's in my opinion. They both ran smoothly and they were a lot of fun to play.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2012-12-19 14:58:23

At 12/7/12 04:28 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: I will admit that I dislike the guns, the perks and the spawn themes. Treyarch hit the lottery with the first Black Ops but I'm not feeling the love with this one.

Maybe I've been a bit too harsh on the game. In the first days that I played it, I absolutely hated MP and felt like Treyarch messed it up completely. Now, after playing it for something to close to a month, I am starting to find my sweet spot and comfort with BO2. I think the recent patch they put out certainly helped addressed issues with the game. The lag can sometimes be problematic but networking is a complicated area and they seem to be working on addressing that.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2013-07-07 16:11:40

Black Ops 2 came out/ or is going to come out.
But the developers said that they're not going to do Black Ops 2, WHAT THE HELL? (From the goodly known source of mine.)

"I fapped to this topic."

- Razeroath.

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2013-07-09 13:45:25

So who here still plays WaW?

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2013-07-09 23:58:36

At 7/9/13 01:45 PM, darkjam wrote: So who here still plays WaW?

WaW is the one CoD that died the quickest online. It's still possible to get games on CoD4, Black Ops and MW2, but I don't know if there is enough people online on WaW to enjoy the experience. Tell me how it is, and on which console you're playing. I might do a little comeback just for the sake of it :P

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2013-07-10 13:48:46

WaW is the one CoD that died the quickest online. It's still possible to get games on CoD4, Black Ops and MW2, but I don't know if there is enough people online on WaW to enjoy the experience. Tell me how it is, and on which console you're playing. I might do a little comeback just for the sake of it :P

That's too bad about the online going quick, it was amazing with some of the best maps for me. Anyway, I still play it on PS3 which only has like 100 players. Too bad.

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2013-07-10 14:46:48

At 7/10/13 01:48 PM, darkjam wrote: That's too bad about the online going quick, it was amazing with some of the best maps for me. Anyway, I still play it on PS3 which only has like 100 players. Too bad.

My PSN is HeavenDuff. You can add me, if you're on I could play a few matches again :)

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2013-07-11 01:21:31

I tried playing World At War today. After 10 seconds in the game, a guy on the other team "called in dogs". I left the game, and decided to never play WaW again.

I've played some Black Ops, though. It was rather fun. I was happy do revisit my favorite maps and my very own custom classes :)

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2013-11-03 11:56:12

Have any of you pre-ordered Call of Duty Ghosts or are buying it when it comes out? I pre-ordered my copy of the Xbox 360 hardened edition from EB Games/Gamestop. From the various Youtube videos that I have watched, Ghosts MP looks like it will be a lot fun. I hear that they have made the maps more corridor-based instead of having these open maps where you get gunned down by air support every so often. Those are changes I approve of, although I'll have to wait and play the game to give my final verdict on that.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2013-11-14 12:41:15

So...CoD Ghosts. Opinions?

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2013-12-16 17:59:30

At 11/14/13 12:41 PM, Life-Stream wrote: So...CoD Ghosts. Opinions?

Different game, same old bullshit. Once again, IW prove their incompetence by un-doing anything good Treyarch did in the previous game, and add in a bunch of brand new bollocks that does nothing but wind people up for no reason.

The only redeeming things about Ghosts are the hit detection and Extinction mode. If you've been on other forums or message boards discussing this game, then you'll have seen complaints about the maps, weapon and perk balance, and the general playstyles that this game forces people into.

So basically, it's a complete joke of a game. First CoD game I've regretted buying since it's impossible for me to have fun playing, even when playing in a full party. Granted, the other games have their own big flaws, but they don't quite irritate me as much as Ghosts does.

It's the perfect time for Activision to put this series to rest, it doesn't deserve to have its reputation butchered with more annual releases. Unless there are some serious changes applied to Ghosts, I'll be sticking with the odd session on Black Ops 2 now and again instead.

long time no post lolololol

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature