00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

snoozerzz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Military Crew

68,652 Views | 521 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Military Crew 2012-05-11 10:42:30

The military &its contracts suck, don't join unless you want to sit around and not kill anyone.
The army is just a cover for out black hippie president.

Myspace

Website Coming SoonPurevolume

<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature

Response to Military Crew 2012-05-11 12:11:20

At 5/8/12 03:34 AM, The-word-destroyer wrote: But no Navy does not only work on ships, We have plenty of shore commands for sailors too. For example of the following MOS's

You still have most of your sailors on ships. Hence the name sailor.

Navy is bad ass. Plus all the ports you will pull into and they women you will see my friend. I've been to 6 differnt countries, Slept with a woman from each of those countries.

Because the Navy is the only one to do that? Right.....

Navy is the gayest.

Fixed for accuracy.

HEHE

At 5/11/12 10:42 AM, nakedxbabe wrote: The military &its contracts suck, don't join unless you want to sit around and not kill anyone.
The army is just a cover for out black hippie president.

Go shoot yourself.

Clearly you lack an education. Or an IQ of over 60.

Then again ignorance is bliss.

Response to Military Crew 2012-05-16 11:46:45

At 5/11/12 07:32 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: So I'm going to Parris Island for a week with the young marines in July. I'll turn 17 while I'm there, so hopefully I will be able to enlist when I get back. Gave the recruiter my number a while back; he said he would call me in May. Still waiting to hear from him.

Say hi to the sand fleas for me.

I never regretted being a Hollywood Marine. Although we can always have a debate on what's worst, all the creepy crawlers at Parris Island, or the deadly hills of Southern California.

Response to Military Crew 2012-05-25 12:06:50

At 5/16/12 03:01 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote:
Haha, I've heard that argument a million times. I don't think anyone will ever agree on it.

No, and us West Coasters will always say we have it worst, and the East Coasters will always say they had it worst.

Really, either way, it's not easy lol.

Response to Military Crew 2012-05-25 19:13:49

Sup folks.

Private in the Mississippi National Guard. Hopefully PFC within the month!

The kind of old they just don't make anymore!

[Had your submission unpublished? Click here!]

BBS Signature

Response to Military Crew 2012-06-24 13:49:25

Response to Military Crew 2012-06-28 18:34:04

At 6/24/12 07:56 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: Oh, and we heard back from instructors at PI, and it is certain that we will be on the rappel tower while we are there :( I'm pretty sure I will have to be pushed off.

Nothing like jumping off a building with nothing but ropes.

You should probably be able to find information about recruiters on the internet I would imagine.

GOOGLE IT =)

or the marines.com website I bet.

Response to Military Crew 2012-08-18 03:54:21

Went to MEPS on Thursday and was treated to a full serving of medical checkups with a side of TAPAS (I took ASVAB prior). Took my Oath, signed the contract, yadda yadda yadda, qualified for everything so I'm all set to enter the Army. My MOS is 68W, so if I for any reason get deployed to the frontlines in Afganistan, I hope they don't put medics on their priority hit list. The bastards probably do.

If all goes well, I ship off to boot around the later of half of this coming January. I hope I don't die :P

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Military Crew 2013-04-18 03:38:12

I'm currently in the process of joining the USAF. Anyone have any tips for BMT and the Air Force in general?

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature

Response to Military Crew 2013-05-27 05:40:34

My thoughts and prayers are with you, and our fallen soldiers this Memorial Day. Thanks for being on duty, wherever you are.
Ganked the picture from here, apologies for not being more creative, like posting a nice pin-up chick... ohwait! :)

Military Crew

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Military Crew 2014-12-14 13:42:44

At 12/13/14 07:32 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: Is this still a thing? I haven't even used this site in forever and I checked this out for shits and giggles to see if people still posted. Anyways, life has changed since I used to use the forums. I've been a marine for a little over a year now, 0352 anti-tank missleman. I'm about to go on my first deployment here in a month.

Any guys still on here?

Howdy pardner! Glad to see you around again. I don't normally post in this thread but I just got back from a good stretch of leave. This coming January will mark my 2nd year in the Army. Whoopee.

Where you being deployed to?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Military Crew 2014-12-15 18:40:45

At 12/15/14 03:00 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: Not really sure what all I'm actually allowed to say; ya know opsec and all. But I will say I'll be in eastern europe

Ah, fair enough. Sometimes I wish I'd get deployed, it sucks working for a unit that has no need for you so you get shafted with all the bitchwork.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature