00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

It's time to stand up to Israel

75,953 Views | 1,853 Replies

It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 04:18:48

I've watched the unfolding events over the last few weeks in the Middle East with a growing sense of dispair. It's the one region in the world that seems intent on self-destructing itself, time and time again.

The sad thing is that some of the Western Media, especially in the USA seems to be very one-sided in reporting issues and events that occur. Most of you know many reasons for this. A strong Israel-lobby, trade and military sales that help both country's economies and ties that stretch back a number of years.

Some of you will know my views on Israel and it's Government. Just to clear up any confusion first and so you can know my 'bias' before you read the rest of this. I believe the Israel Government is blood-thirsty, uncaring about civilian deaths and very, very in breach of international human right laws, the Geneva convention and so on.

Most of you will have seen that the United Nations and other international bodies such as the EU have condemned the latest offensive by Israel, some have gone as far as saying that such attacks breach the Geneva convention or are collective punishment. I agree.

Just in case, here are some links from the BBC showing either acts of terrorism by Israel or Governments / institutions accusing Israel of terrorism / illegal acts:

Israel damages Foreign Ministry - Collective Punishment and targeting infrastructure (July 2006)

Israeli human rights groups accuse the Government of collective punishment (July 2006)

United Nations warns of Humanitarian Disaster caused by Israel (July 2006)

The EU says Israel is using "Disproportionate Force" and is causing a Humantarian Disaster (July 2006)

United Nations Human Rights Council says Israel violating Geneva Convention (July 2006)

All of these articles as well as many more can be found around the internet and on the TV press, this is not the BBC being bias, it is rather that they are some of the best reporters and coverage in the Middle East.

It saddens and makes me so angry what Israel is doing in the region. The stories above are just a small sliver of their blood-thirsty cake. We already know about the power-station they blew up, the bridges and infrastructure they target on a regular basis, their indiscriminate shelling of open land (and beaches) that cause such huge civilian life.

Israel justifies this by saying that the terrorist attacks against them are trying to destroy them. It's such a blatent lie, the terrorists can never destroy them, and Israel can never destroy the Terrorists. But every bomb that kills Arab / non-Israeli children will just breed a new generation of terrorists. Every time Israel withholds legal monies, destroys infrastructure or kills children it creates hate.

Now Israel is invading Lebanon. They have destroyed or highly damaged the only international airport, apparently because it provides supplies to the militants on the border. Any sane person can see that's rubbish, they're just trying to put pressure on the coalition Government in Lebanon.

Even there though, Israel's blood-thirst is revealed. Hezbollah has ONE government cabinet post, yet Israel has said "It holds Lebanon's Government responsible" for the recent capture of two further soldiers.... This is such a lie as usual. Israel should hold itself responsible for their capture, by provoking militant groups and civilians alike it becomes easier and easier every day for them to justify renewed attacks on Israeli targets.

What to do

1) Write to your local MP or member of congress / Senate, inform them that they should be putting pressure on the Government or directly to stop the bloodshed and force Israel to withdraw to it's own land.

2) Write letters to the Israeli Embassy denouncing their war-crimes and urging them to return to their land and accept a cease-fire and USA or EU led round-table talks on the future of the crisis.

3) Sign Internet petitions that exist demanding that Israel halt agression in the Middle East and provide funds to rebuild the infrastructure it has destroyed in countries in the Middle East.

4) Write to your Government and demand that it makes a statement condemning the Israeli offensive, include links and sources that show Israel's blood-thirsty actions (such as those above) or use quotes the BBC has gathered, eg "We will turn the clock back twenty years in Lebanon" (Israeli General) to show how little they care for Civilians etc.

5) On a given day, demonstrate outside the local Israeli embassy against their policies.

It's time to make a stand and do what we can. In our hearts most of us know that 'Peace Walls', Collective Punishment, targeting civilians and so on is not right and that it should stop. We also know that Israel likes to try and make itself out to be the victim of some massive terrorism campaign. The truth is far less impressive. Death from terrorism have fallen, a cease-fire was in-place before Israel broke it and the vast majority of Israeli' Civilians live in peace and safety far from either the Occupied territories, the Gaza Strip etc. They are far out of range of home-made rockets etc. They're mostly safe.

On the other hand, Palestinian and Arab civilians live in daily fear of helicopter gunships, shelling, smart-missiles, attack-drones and Israeli soldiers who murder and shoot Civilians and then get away with it.

Let's make a stand and do something. An internet petition first?

Israel supporters, you have your own threads, enjoy those. All the sources and statements above can be backed up with links to websites, journals, the Economist etc. Ask me to quote more sources and I'll just know you're doing it to be aggrevating on purpose. This truth is more than you can ever give with your bias, your claims of "Defence" and every other lie.

Israel murders schoolchild (Oct 2004)

United Nations condemns repeated murders of schoolchildren by Israeli weapons fire (Sept 2004)

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 04:47:13

you know, if we just took over the entire region in a violent bloodbath, then this problem wouldn't exist.

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 05:59:29

yeah....

a.you claim to dislike the israeli governmet ...yet you gave no specification to which of them you hate....the variety of israeli political parties is enormous-and ideologies are far apart.... and drastically different from one another...

b.i am very proud of the israeli government for sticking up for it's citizens and itself in such times of trouble-israel was not the provoker...but was brutally attacked both by hammas and hizbullah.... if israel were to be restraind in it's retaliation...and not bring both hizbullah and hammas to their knees,begging for a cease fire-the clock may start ticking on the israeli dream.....

c.another thing....what you fail to realize is that israel attempts strongly to avoid civilian lives in any step of the way..i know from personal experience of the stern instructions on the preservation of life-given to israeli soldiers.....
the problem is terrorists enjoy using the let's-shoot-at-the-israeli's-from-a-crowd-
so-they'd-have-to-shoot-back ....those people are the ones responsible for the deaths in the territories...with their careless manipulation of their own people for their own selfish goals.....

d.both the lebanese and the syrians will deserve what is coming to them after the recent attack....they both fund,assist and do not restrain the hizbullah......-this is LEBANESE territory after all....if they are sovern(which they aren't really..-the government is a syrian puppet..)-they are responsible for EVERY attack orginating from their land....i mean for crying out loud-the south of lebanon is completely controlled by the hizbulla...

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 08:49:14

So far 40 civilians are dead in lebanon, including two families (10 people and 7 people) both whose homes were destroyed in an act of muder by Israel.

Israel deserves what it gets now.

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 08:52:00

did you guys see this?

http://news.bbc.co.u..pictures/5175418.stm

Now Israel jsut invaded an entire country (Lebandon) blowing up their infrastructures and airport killing many civilans, abnd putting the whole country on hate the israelis.

BBS Signature

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 08:57:18

oops sorry yeah did'nt read the whole thing u got it. YEah its fubbed up, Israel do deserve what they get i ahve no sympathy for them now. Thats like someone stepiing on your feet and then u beat the living shit out of them to near death.

BBS Signature

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 09:00:37

At 7/13/06 08:52 AM, gooze_bump wrote: http://news.bbc.co.u..pictures/5175418.stm

Wow. Have you read the comments that go with those pictures?

"At least 35 civilians have been killed in the raids, which also targeted homes in southern Lebanon."

"In one house in Dweir, near Nabatiyeh, 10 members of a family, including eight children, died in an air strike."

I guess they deserve it though... those eight children should have done more to prevent Hezbollah's actions...

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 09:04:37

They're hitting civilians to 'teach them a lesson' when the civilians have done nothing, hell, the Lebonese government did nothing. This is like the UK going to war with Ireland because the IRA blew up a pub. If the lebonese started bombing Isreali cities there would be international outcry. Hezbollah does not = Lebanon.

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 09:29:12

At 7/13/06 09:00 AM, -Fudge- wrote:
At 7/13/06 08:52 AM, gooze_bump wrote: http://news.bbc.co.u..pictures/5175418.stm

" which also targeted homes in southern Lebanon."

and you recieved that information from......your over-active imagination?

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 09:35:49

At 7/13/06 09:29 AM, 4aces wrote:

From the BBC which is damn site more independent than most media in the world.

Israel has killed so far just today and yesterday AT LEAST 15 children. I'm sure they could have stopped the missiles or terrorism.

Would it be too much to ask for a few missiles to hit the Israeli' foreign ministry?

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 09:37:57

withought hezbalah lebanon would be gone, taken over by isreal years ago, kind of like isreal , my dad told me there army is full of cowards and are weak, ( he fought in the lebanise war) the only reason they've gone so far in war is because The US backs them up and sends troops everywhere they go. And who is relly wining? just yesterday hezbalah attacked and killed 8 isrealy soldiers. All you guys do is kill civilians.
My mom is in lebanon on vavation , she left the day before isreal entered the country do when she landed she found out. hope nothing happens to her...

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 09:38:44

At 7/13/06 09:35 AM, Turandot wrote:

From the BBC which is damn site more independent than most media in the world.

Israel has killed so far just today and yesterday AT LEAST 15 children. I'm sure they could have stopped the missiles or terrorism.

Would it be too much to ask for a few missiles to hit the Israeli' foreign ministry?

"Raids on targets across south Lebanon have killed at least 35. Two have died in Hezbollah attacks on Israel"
hmmmmm-somehow it seems as if the words aren't there.....

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 09:45:22

At 7/13/06 09:37 AM, shakiko wrote: withought hezbalah lebanon would be gone, taken over by isreal years ago, kind of like isreal , my dad told me there army is full of cowards and are weak, ( he fought in the lebanise war) the only reason they've gone so far in war is because The US backs them up and sends troops everywhere they go. And who is relly wining? just yesterday hezbalah attacked and killed 8 isrealy soldiers. All you guys do is kill civilians.
My mom is in lebanon on vavation , she left the day before isreal entered the country do when she landed she found out. hope nothing happens to her...

do you really want me to justify this with an answer-very well.....

a.the israeli army is considered 7th in it's power in the world....

b.your dad is ill-informed to say the least...

c.us supplies israel with a very insignificant amount of finances(compared to the entire budget..)-which israel could easily deal without(and it has for most of it's years..) ..us DOES however supply it with international support which is priceless....

d.israel has no desire to capture lebanon and if wanted to do so could have easily done so --and completely crush hizbullah....(a couple months ago..idf destroyed every hizbullah post on the israeli border IN 20 MINUTES (after they sniped down an israeli))

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 09:51:09

No, from the BBC link which gooze_bump posted.

Learn to read.

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 09:55:08

At 7/13/06 09:38 AM, 4aces wrote: "Raids on targets across south Lebanon have killed at least 35. Two have died in Hezbollah attacks on Israel"

Here's a screenshot.

It's time to stand up to Israel

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 10:43:23

Once again we see that you fail to look at the actual issue. Isreal has tried to put up with it. They gave land up that they didn't have to, they removed their forces, which they didn't have to, and they did nothing to provoke the Muslims besides existing. Then Palestine keep fucking with them. Now Isreal is pissed off. They invade Palestine to get back a kidnapped soldier and to stop being barraged by missiles. Then, just as they do this, Hezbollah (spelling?) announces that they have kidnapped two Isreali soldiers. Isreal is already pissed off, and Hezbollah basically just said kill me!!

Isreal has been very very very docile. Try walking up to a random person on the street and continuously poking him in the arm, regaurdless of what he says or does. What do you think is going to happen? He is eventually going to hit you.

This isn't about a soldier, this is about being continuosly harrassed, unprovoked, for the last 50 years.

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 11:17:08

At 7/13/06 04:18 AM, Turandot wrote: Israel is bad

Well, since the last time I typed out a response to your accusations you said, “Whatever. You can’t convince me,” without addressing what I said, I do not value your opinions or your intelligence.

Ways to protest the Israeli government defending itself against terrorists

None of your ways solve the problems. If Israel stops fighting altogether, its civilians will die in greater numbers than those non-Israelis who are dying now.

Civilians are going to die. The key is to minimize civilian deaths. You haven’t suggested a policy or a method that would reduce that.

At 7/13/06 09:04 AM, emmytee wrote: They're hitting civilians to 'teach them a lesson' when the civilians have done nothing, hell, the Lebonese government did nothing. This is like the UK going to war with Ireland because the IRA blew up a pub. If the lebonese started bombing Isreali cities there would be international outcry. Hezbollah does not = Lebanon.

ISRAEL DOES NOT TARGET CIVILIANS.

Israel also has no desire to conquer anything. In the war in which Israel captured the Gaza strip, it could have went on to Cairo, but it didn’t, because peace was more important to it.

At 7/13/06 10:43 AM, Iamrecognized wrote: Once again we see that you fail to look at the actual issue. Isreal has tried to put up with it. They gave land up that they didn't have to, they removed their forces, which they didn't have to, and they did nothing to provoke the Muslims besides existing. Then Palestine keep fucking with them. Now Isreal is pissed off. They invade Palestine to get back a kidnapped soldier and to stop being barraged by missiles. Then, just as they do this, Hezbollah (spelling?) announces that they have kidnapped two Isreali soldiers. Isreal is already pissed off, and Hezbollah basically just said kill me!!

Isreal has been very very very docile. Try walking up to a random person on the street and continuously poking him in the arm, regaurdless of what he says or does. What do you think is going to happen? He is eventually going to hit you.

This isn't about a soldier, this is about being continuosly harrassed, unprovoked, for the last 50 years.

Well said. Nothing Israel has done in the past stopped the terrorism.

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 11:28:17

At 7/13/06 11:17 AM, Dragon_Smaug wrote: Well said. Nothing Israel has done in the past stopped the terrorism.

Exactly. Isreal has been harassed by everyone basically to give up that land... and they said they wouldn't because Palestine would just use it to launch more attacks. And everyone was like 'nooooo. If you give it them, they will stop.'

So Isreal did what it was unfairly demanded to do, and then Palestine used the land to base more attacks on Isreal... Proving that Isreal was right all along.

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 11:30:33

Israel targets civilians.

Israel targets civilians with bullets (see links above), with sanctions (EG witholding tax revenues), with bombing civilian buildings (EG Airports, powerplant etc) and with measures designed to cause suffering and harm, (EG 'Peace Wall' or the law that stops married couples living together if one lives in Israel and one in the West Bank / Strip etc - Source Economist)

BBC and others reports it as so. You can't supress the truth, but sadly you probably believe that you don't 'target civilians'. Of course you do, it's all part of your grand terror campaign to 'force' militants to disarm, to somehow stop people hating you and firing rockets at you.

Am I a terrorist if I dislike Israel? Am I one if I HATE Israel? Am I one if I fire a gun at an Israeli soldier? Why answer, Israel doesn't care, it creates people at the bottom end of that line who then feed into the middle and finally they shoot at you. Most 'militants' aren't even that, they're just ordinary people sick of opression, repression and the random deaths from the sky your country inflicts on them, they pick up a gun and have at you. Your captured soldiers are lucky, at least they're being treated well and could be given back from a transfer of women and children. The civilians you target from a-far with your gunships, gunboats and artillery aren't so lucky. "Justice" is swift and explosive from your bloody weapons supplied by the US.

Israel kills more children and teenagers than Palestine, Israel bombs civilian structures, the list is endless, there's no need to go on. It's time to act before it's too late.

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 12:06:55

sAt 7/13/06 09:55 AM, -Fudge- wrote:

At 7/13/06 09:38 AM, 4aces wrote: "Raids on targets across south Lebanon have killed at least 35. Two have died in Hezbollah attacks on Israel"
Here's a screenshot.

OMG....don't tell me you just read the picture story thing....do you know why israel targets houses?-those so called"civilian" houses are actually used as storage for hizbullah armamants...-i believe anyone assisting hizbullah by allowing them the storage of arms deserves a bomb in his house......

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 12:08:03

Turandot, stop now, you’re making a fool of yourself, your articles don’t support in any way your idiotic assertion that Israel targets civilians.

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 12:23:37

At 7/13/06 12:08 PM, Dragon_Smaug wrote: Turandot, stop now, you’re making a fool of yourself, your articles don’t support in any way your idiotic assertion that Israel targets civilians.

Yes they do, the BBC even uses those words. The UN and the EU accuse Israel of collective punishment against the civilian population. The Russian Foreign Minister and the French foreign minister go further. But not as far as the Swiss who accuse you of breaking the Geneva convention.

You should stop. You're the one deciving yourself.

Quotes

"The European Union is greatly concerned about the disproportionate use of force by Israel in Lebanon in response to attacks by Hezbollah on Israel. The presidency deplores the loss of civilian lives and the destruction of civilian infrastructure. The imposition of an air and sea blockade on Lebanon cannot be justified. "
-EU

"ABOUL GHEIT, EGYPTIAN FOREIGN MINISTER
Targeting civilians under the pretext of fighting terrorism is unacceptable and unjustified. Israeli practices violate international law. We condemn any military action that targets civilians. We consider it a terrorist act, regardless of who the civilians are or its source. "

"JORDANIAN GOVERNMENT STATEMENT
Jordan stands against whoever exposes the Palestinian people and their cause, Lebanon and its sovereignty to unexpected dangers. Israel's use of force against unarmed civilians and the outcome in terms of the human loss and destruction of civil institutions.

"RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT STATEMENT
One cannot justify the continued destruction by Israel of the civilian infrastructure in Lebanon and in Palestinian territory, involving the disproportionate use of force in which the civilian population suffers.

We firmly reaffirm support for Lebanon's sovereignty and territorial integrity. All forms of terrorism are completely unacceptable. All sides involved in the current events should take rapid measures to stop the region sliding into open conflict. "

"PHILIPPE DOUSTE-BLAZY, FRENCH FOREIGN MINISTER
We obviously condemn this disproportionate act of war"

So 'Dragon_Smaug', why don't you be quiet, or go shoot someone or whatever it is you do? I'll be writing to my local politicians and organizing protests against the Terrorism Israel performs.

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 12:26:06

At 7/13/06 11:30 AM, Turandot wrote: Israel targets civilians.

Israel targets civilians with bullets (see links above), with sanctions (EG witholding tax revenues), with bombing civilian buildings (EG Airports, powerplant etc) and with measures designed to cause suffering and harm, (EG 'Peace Wall' or the law that stops married couples living together if one lives in Israel and one in the West Bank / Strip etc - Source Economist)

BBC and others reports it as so. You can't supress the truth, but sadly you probably believe that you don't 'target civilians'. Of course you do, it's all part of your grand terror campaign to 'force' militants to disarm, to somehow stop people hating you and firing rockets at you.

Am I a terrorist if I dislike Israel? Am I one if I HATE Israel? Am I one if I fire a gun at an Israeli soldier? Why answer, Israel doesn't care, it creates people at the bottom end of that line who then feed into the middle and finally they shoot at you. Most 'militants' aren't even that, they're just ordinary people sick of opression, repression and the random deaths from the sky your country inflicts on them, they pick up a gun and have at you. Your captured soldiers are lucky, at least they're being treated well and could be given back from a transfer of women and children. The civilians you target from a-far with your gunships, gunboats and artillery aren't so lucky. "Justice" is swift and explosive from your bloody weapons supplied by the US.

Israel kills more children and teenagers than Palestine, Israel bombs civilian structures, the list is endless, there's no need to go on. It's time to act before it's too late.

the point is they are opressed...but by their religous and political leaders-and later by israel as a consequence......

do you really believe israel wishes to be in a state of a prolonged warfare?-do you think it wishes to opress innocent people of the palestinian street? -it does so without much choice... palestinians join up to the struggle against israel because of severe brainwashing by terror organizations and their political and religious leaders......
they do not wish to reside peacfully near israel-history has showed us that even when israel does not act-there are terror acts...the(majority of) palestinian public simply believes that israel should not exist and that the rightful place of the jews is in "the sea".....(they have a very catchy poem to go along with it..)

those people took arms long before israel has done anything to them-and they simply do not cease..... and israel finds itself in a position where it must react-even when terrorists use school houses as bases,even when terrorists use a crowd to open fire on israeli troops,even when the palestinian public assists and shelters those who harm it the most......

israel gave the palestinian leadership (as well as syria and lebanon) so many chances for peace-all declined and rejected by the opposite side...hell the palestinian authority lead by the crooked yasser araffat,failed to live up to any of the obligation taken by itself in the oslo agreements....with such contempt for peace and blatant intention to violence from the other side-what options remain in israel's disposal but the military one?... and as we all know-war is a dirty business.......

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 12:32:52

At 7/13/06 12:06 PM, 4aces wrote: OMG....don't tell me you just read the picture story thing....do you know why israel targets houses?-those so called"civilian" houses are actually used as storage for hizbullah armamants...-i believe anyone assisting hizbullah by allowing them the storage of arms deserves a bomb in his house......

So I guess the 15 kids Israel has killed in the attacks so far were all dangerous terrorists.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 12:45:01

Isreal is one of our best allies how dare you mock them you should be ashamed. they are are friends and you never turn your back ona friend. :(

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 12:46:31

At 7/13/06 12:26 PM, 4aces wrote: the point is they are opressed...but by their religous and political leaders-and later by israel as a consequence......

So the religious leaders control all the Israel based jobs, electricity, gas and water, the religious leaders walk on the streets arresting, beating and even killing people at random?

do you really believe israel wishes to be in a state of a prolonged warfare?-do you think it wishes to opress innocent people of the palestinian street? -it does so without much choice... palestinians join up to the struggle against israel because of severe brainwashing by terror organizations and their political and religious leaders......

Or because they feel angry for being pushed away from a land that was theirs?

they do not wish to reside peacfully near israel-history has showed us that even when israel does not act-there are terror acts...

There are large groups of peacefull palestinians. What you see are the most vocal ones, the ones that are not peacefull. Most people are on neither side. Mostly bitter, but just trying to get on with their lives. Which isn't easy under occupation.

the(majority of) palestinian public simply believes that israel should not exist and that the rightful place of the jews is in "the sea".....(they have a very catchy poem to go along with it..)

Well, Israel seemed to think the rigthfull place for Palestinians would be the dessert. Well, I guess it's better than the sea, but note, that Palestinians aren't just arabs, and are as fine anywhere else. it's like saying someone from Switzerland would be fine in Germany. I mean, same language, right? The host countries of the refugees deny them rights sometimes even more than Israel, they are second class citizens (that is, if they were citizens).

those people took arms long before israel has done anything to them-and they simply do not cease.....

They took arms after they were driven from their homes. So Israel started it, be it then so that they weren't a country yet.

and israel finds itself in a position where it must react-even when terrorists use school houses as bases,even when terrorists use a crowd to open fire on israeli troops,even when the palestinian public assists and shelters those who harm it the most......

And you think that's the awnser? Killing bunch oof innocent people to catch one or two bad guys? Israel is just growing the bitterness and hate within the ranks of Palestinians.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 13:07:04

First off, excuse me for my spelling and/or grammar mistakes, English is not my native language.

Also read through my whole posts because I am adressing multiple subjects.

The Lebanese government is fully responsible for the civilian deaths. They accept the Hesbollah and give it shelter. The destruction of terrorists involves systematic clean ups. The citizens were warned and told to leave. Those who choose to stay and support the Hesbollah will undergo a tactical clean up.

I like how Dan Gillerman (sp?) Told a CNN reporter when she asked him about Gaza.

The following is not quoted because I was unable to find a transcript, yet I know what he said.

' Now (Insert reporters name , you are now sitting comfortably in your London studio, but when the Germans came your government did not sit there, they took them out. We have no choice. We will protect our citizens from Rocket attacks whatever it takes. They wanted us to leave Gaza, we left Gaza, we gave them the opportunity to make it a profit region. Since we left Gaza we have had to deal with Kassam attacks.'

Let's just get this straight, it may sound racist but I deal with this every day in Amsterdam and I deal with this every Summer in the Middle East: Arabs are arrogant, under educated assholes. They are programmed by the Hamas (The palestinians) to hate and destroy all Jews and Christians. And if you say that you are a reporter for the US or Europe they will tell you how much their life sucks, and how everyone should care for them. The ultimate ass kissers.

The media is Biased. Towards the Palestinians, they show their children in Hospitals, they show how much their wives cry for their lost husbands. Show me one reporter, apart from one Russian reporter I have seen, who will show dead Israeli Children, women and men. Shwo em oen reporter who will show the bloodbath done by a Palestinian attack. They won't, because the world is scared, and you know why? Because they are all around you. If you say something you will be shut up. And that is what Israel is sick and tired of, they are tired of the fact that for the last 50 years they had to shut up just because there are 6 million Israeli's and millions and millions of Arabs.

If they will have their way then you can be certain you will be forced to live in a Burka and be a practictal (I don't know the correct English term for this) muslim. Just like what is happening in Somialia. People get slaughtered for watching television by Islamic Extremists.

Don't get me wrong tough, I have no issues with the Islam. We were once one big happy family and I have no issues with Turks, Black people (I actually like Black people from the US mainly, because I like their style of clothing, music etc.) or any non fundamentalistic muslim. But what you see in Lebanon, Palestine, Syria and in any other Arab nation in the Middle East are Extremists.

So let me ask you this question and sorry if I seem to be rude.

Would you 'bitch' if your country would try to destroy those who want to destroy you and your family? Would you stop those who fight for your safety?

Also since I am not a member of the government and thus I do not have to be politically correct I will ask you this non politically correcty question:

Why is there not a single place on Earth where there are no problems with the Islam? Taking that there are two groups living there not just muslims.

Also another question. What normal army would hide their armed forces between civilians?

Also how THE FUCK can you be so certain that those airfields were not used for shipping weapons. The Hesbollah controls everything in Southern Lebanon. Apart from that Israeli Intelligence is everywhere and they are known as THE best intelligence service in the world. They don't fuck up on terrorist attacks nor do they fuck up on their targets.

Also on that story that the army kills children.

Let me tell you a few things.

1. How hamas works:

Here is what they do. They tell the parents that they can give the children an education. They do this aswell, even if it's not the best education they teach them stuff, but what they teach them aswell is Fundamentalistic Crap and force them to become suicide bombers. If a hamas member doesn't blow himself up before he gets children he will spoon feed them the same bullshit and they will become suicide bombers. So it's Hamas that sparks terrorism and fuels it, and NOT the Israeli gunships that protect their civilians from Kassam rockets.

Apart from that if Israel would want to blow up the whole place they would had done so by now not giving a shit about the US or the UN. But what do they do? They target empty buildings.

2. General Gaza/Arab mentality

Now I have been on the spot so let me tell you this

The mothers send their kids to go throw rocks to the soldiers and to take a rifle and kill them. If I would see even a small child of 3 years old pointing a gun at my face I would shoot him on sight. perhaps im a sick bastard in your eyes, but I would rather live, thank you very much.

To end my story.

It's the Hamas government that sends their civilians to attack Israeli civil targets, the Israeli's have taken this crap for way too long and now they are sick and tired of their people dying.

So my point of view, short and sweet:

I fully support Israel in it's action and I will do so until all terrorist forces are eradicated

If you want to go and live under a fundamentalistic islamic regime, feel free to do so. Get the fuck off of your computer, get a veil, sit down and shut up.

If you need clarification, I will check this thread. For now I have visitors and I must end here. Please note that I would like to keep this conversation mature, it is not my intention in any way to offend you or your opinion.

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 13:10:37

At 7/13/06 12:32 PM, JohnnyWang wrote:
At 7/13/06 12:06 PM, 4aces wrote: OMG....don't tell me you just read the picture story thing....do you know why israel targets houses?-those so called"civilian" houses are actually used as storage for hizbullah armamants...-i believe anyone assisting hizbullah by allowing them the storage of arms deserves a bomb in his house......
So I guess the 15 kids Israel has killed in the attacks so far were all dangerous terrorists.

They were used as human shields by terrorists. That's what they do, whether you like it or not. When the attacks took place to take out terrorist targets, if those sons of a bitches want to use children as a human shield you should blame them not the gunships.

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 13:15:05

Yes the palistinians are the true abomination we should kill all of the god damn turban heads and then that will solve quite a few problems they are animals and the deserve to be slaughterd like animals. Kill Allah

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-13 13:15:45

Sorry for my 3rd post in a row, but Sarai I just realised this is you. I would like to keep you as a friend, so please don't be personally offended by this.