00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gustavo-Y-YA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

It's time to stand up to Israel

76,197 Views | 1,853 Replies

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-15 19:37:19

Hey guess what Isreal blew up now!?!?!

A light-house! The Lebanese port lighthouse.

I mean OF COURSE THERE WERE TERRORISTS NEEDING TO USE IT.

Murdering coward, civilian targeting war-mongers.

Source

"Eighteen Lebanese civilians, including women and children, were killed on the coastal road to the southern city of Tyre when their vehicles were struck by missiles as they fled a village.

"AS THEY FLED A VILLAGE"

Murdering bastards.

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-15 19:39:56

Link to the murder of women and children by Isreal

Forgot to post it with the above link.

They were given 2 hours to leave, they left, when the UN couldn't give them shelter they headed towards Syria in two cars and a pickup truck.

They never made, the murderous bombs and weapons destroyed them.

Isreal used to hang Nazi war Criminals. I hope they hang whoever bombed those children, I hope they hang him or her. But since that is unlikely, I hope that they crash their plane and die.

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-15 20:29:29

Anyone who claims that the Palestinians are the aggressors need to view the following documentary:

http://video.google...p;q=peace+propaganda

Before you spew the MSM line that is regurgitated endlessly ad nauseum all over the Zionist controlled media do some independent reserach and find out what is REALLY going on over there. The Israeli Zionists are as fascist the Nazis ever were.

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-15 20:48:30

At 7/15/06 08:29 PM, Messyoup wrote: Anyone who claims that the Palestinians are the aggressors need to view the following documentary:

Before you spew the MSM line that is regurgitated endlessly ad nauseum all over the Zionist controlled media do some independent reserach and find out what is REALLY going on over there. The Israeli Zionists are as fascist the Nazis ever were.

Being Jewish has nothing to do with it. Also you've got to consider that at the start of this conflict Isreal was correct. They were attacked from all sides and not given a chance for peace. It's just now the winds are changing and they are behaving like they once were being done by.

I don't think throwing 'Zionist' and so on, into it is very appropriate, religion has nothing to do with it.

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-15 21:39:03

why is no one helping lebanon? AT ALL. the country is pretty much gone , the EU is againts it but wont do anything. and the UN wouldent they could of but didint give shelter to the women and children. for gods sake the UN isint even helping!
whats wrong with this world?

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-15 22:24:40

Lol..no offense to anyone on here...but i myself am in the US military, and my personal views differ form everyone elses. yes i will agree not all goverements choose to do the right things, but they do what is needed to protect the people of their country. Israel is stuck in a hell-hole, literally! its surrounded by enemies, and its in predominately muslim area of the world. It has to stand up for itself. Israel is one of our allies, its now very easy to make allies, especially those as strong as israel, we are lucky to have them...one one thing allies do is support eachother. If one of your best friends do something wrong, you still support them, because their your friend. Jst my little bit on the whole deal...heh...but everyone is entitled to their oppinion...take care guys...

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-15 23:06:40

At 7/15/06 04:50 AM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: Hitting a single building because there is one terrorist in it is fine if its empty apart from him. If there is a family of people in there, who may, or may not, be innocent and that house is hit and that family is killed, then that is wrong as far as I'm concerned.

The problem is that the terrorists are ALWAYS among civilians. If Israel never attacked a terrorist when civilians would get hurt, very few terrorists would be attacked, and the terrorists would believe that by moving among civilians they would be safe.

Children are not viable targets for military strikes and everything should be done to avoid killing them. That includes being more selective in strikes. The Life of one terrorist for 4 or 5 innocents is not a good trade.

Well, that’s why children are not targeted and everything is done to avoid killing them. That is why they are selective about strikes, and try to minimize deaths. The life of one terrorist for 4 or 5 innocents is a better trade than the life of that terrorist for 20 innocents (as would be the case if he went on to suicide bomb).

You want the bombing and shit to stop? Then try diplomacy, and this time try it properly and actually talk to the opposition. And don't give me shit about how Diplomacy didn't work in the past so it won't work now. Israel wasn't exactly trying its hardest when it decided to not talk to Hamas when they were elcted. If they had been serious about using diplomacy to solve the situation, then they would have kept communciations open.

“Not trying their hardest.” What more could they have done? How is the situation so different that diplomacy will work now? I wouldn’t mention how it didn’t work in the past if I thought the situation now was any more conducive.

The best way to deal with Terrorists is to remove their hatred. If Israel is shown to be co-operating with Palestine and Lebanon, then isn't there a chance that the people of those nations will start thinking " Hang on a sec. These Israeli's aren't that bad really" and then go and vote for Parties that are actually more in favour of Israel?

Co-operating with Palestine and Lebanon in what way? I agree that the best way to deal with terrorists is to remove their hatred. But what do you do in the mean time, when you can’t get at their hatred and they are attacking you?

At 7/15/06 11:58 AM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: And ther eis the major problem I have with your arguement. I don't think killing innocent kids is jsutified if it gets rid of some terrorists. If you do think that's fine, then fair enough, but I don't and I'm of the opinion that it should be stopped, but the Terrorists aren't going to stop hiding with families or whatever, so it really falls down to Israel not to bomb them.

I consdier all kids lives sacred and whislt I detest the fatc that terrorists use them as shields, I dislike the fact that Israel is killing them.

You understand that that terrorist would go on to attempt to murder as many civilians, including children, as possible, right?

They pick out targets, proof like they hit Gaza buildings when there was no one in it.
I'm not denying they pick out targets, what I'm saying is that they choose targets that have terrorists in them and innocents. As I've alreayd said, I don't think anything justifies the killing of a child.

There is no target that is exclusively terrorist. No terrorist doesn’t hide behind civilians, no terrorist can be killed on their own land without at least minimal civilian deaths. Yet, if the terrorists are not attacked, they will continue to attack Israel.

And anyway, they won't have been killed yet, capturing soldier sis the only tactic that Palestine has had a success with in getting thigns they want, Israel released some Prisoner sin the past when a soldier was captured according to a BBC report on the radio I heard. The terrorists will be thinking that if it worked once, it'll work again and keep the soldiers alive.

By Palestine I assume you mean the Palestinians (Palestine includes Israel). You just framed the best reason not to negotiate with terrorists. You make a trade, and they will kidnap more. What do the Palestinians want? I assure you that all of their desires, aside from the destruction of Israel, can be achieved without terrorism.

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-15 23:08:18

At 7/15/06 12:35 PM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote:
At 7/15/06 11:21 AM, -Akula- wrote: Here's the difference, you think you can't stop terrorism, right? But terrrorists think they can stop you and they will continue to wage war until they reach what they want, and if you sit still and don't resist, they will win.
I'm not saying don't resist, I'm saying don't blow them up, deal with the root cause of the problem, which in my opinion is poverty , poor education and lack of oppurtunities. If you remove those causes you'll find that the problem dissipates to almsot negligible levels.

You’d hope so. When Egypt gave Gaza to Israel, Israel began universities and improved the economy of Gaza. That is why their standard of living is higher than the rest of the Arab world. Unfortunately, terrorists still developed.

At 7/15/06 04:27 PM, gooze_bump wrote: www.atimes.com/atime..e_East/HG15Ak02.html

Others have already responded to what you wrote here. I’d like to point out quote from your article, going out to all those who say that Lebanon government is not responsible for Hezbollah despite their being members of the government:

Damaging his credibility was a statement by Lebanon's ambassador to the United States, Farid Abbud, who spoke on CNN and demanded a prisoner exchange between Hezbollah and Israel, adding that Israel must return the occupied Sheba Farms to Lebanon.
His statements gave the impression that the Lebanese government, which he was officially representing, approved of the kidnapping and was echoing the demands of Nasrallah. As a result, he was recalled to Lebanon.
At 7/15/06 05:59 PM, shakiko wrote: i dont consider hezballah a terrorist group

Well there is your problem. How do you define terrorism, I wonder?

At 7/15/06 07:03 PM, gooze_bump wrote: where the only people that will be hurt are again the INNOCENT.

So Hesbollah is innocent, then?

At 7/15/06 07:39 PM, Turandot wrote: They were given 2 hours to leave, they left, when the UN couldn't give them shelter they headed towards Syria in two cars and a pickup truck.

Well heading towards Syria is not suspicious at all, now is it?

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 03:27:22

At 7/15/06 07:37 PM, Turandot wrote: At 7/15/06 05:59 PM, shakiko wrote: i dont consider hezballah a terrorist group, i think that the USA and isreal call them that is because hezballah its what kepping them from geting rid of lebanon.

Let me repeat myself. Nobody-wants-your-country. They don't want to get rid of it, they want to get rid of Hesbollah. They don't want to kill your mom, dad, sister, brother, whatever. They want to get those assholes who are ruining your life.

and ALL of lebanon is bombed , there is no roads left , its not just beirut , you would know that if you have some kind of arab news network, (aljezera, LBC ect) or even you can just cheq on there sites, in in arabic but you can translate it with google or somthing. ( pretty good translations)

See post later on about all of the bombings.

At 7/15/06 06:37 PM, shakiko wrote: well , you can go to your home country , i cant even if i tried, no airports , no ports no roads, were being bombed every two freken seconds. ect, i just hope my mom comes home safely

If you really want to, you can still go. You just have to try, write a few letters to embassies etc. You'll find a way. I'm sure you can even land in Israel and go to Lebanon across the boarder, at your own risk though but I am sure it's possible.

Hey guess what Isreal blew up now!?!?!

Wee! Another episode of lets 'talk shit'

A light-house! The Lebanese port lighthouse.

Wow, no shit.

I mean OF COURSE THERE WERE TERRORISTS NEEDING TO USE IT.

Give me one good reason why it couldn't be used for terrorist activity.

Light houses bring in ships, ships smuggle stuff, simple right?

Sarai there are people there, tacticians, who are way smarter than you and me. If they do something, they do it for a reason. If they would just randomly blow up stuff with no purpose, the UN would had forced them to stop already. That alone means that their actions are justified if the world isn't getting involved.

Murdering coward, civilian targeting war-mongers.

If you want to stop the rockets, you have to stop the supllies.

Air supplies; Airport-eliminated
Land supplies; Bridges/roads-eliminated
Sea supplies; Ports- intact
Sea supplies; Lighthouse- destroyed.

Source

"Eighteen Lebanese civilians, including women and children, were killed on the coastal road to the southern city of Tyre when their vehicles were struck by missiles as they fled a village.

"AS THEY FLED A VILLAGE"

WHILE KNOWING THEY SHOULD HAD LEFT EARLIER. THEY TOOK THE RISK WHEN THEY STAYED. ANYTHING MOVING ON THAT ROAD CAN BE HOSTILE, YOU CANNOT LOOK INTO THE CAR TO SEE WHETHER IT'S A BOMB OR A COUCH.

What the fuck were they supposed to do? Were they supposed to let them go through and with that endanger the lifes or their own men. They might aswell been hostiles who wanted to blow up border patrol posts.

They were warned, those who left are now safe. Those who stayed, took the risk.

No matter what, when there is war and you can be affected by it directly, you leave no matter what.

Murdering bastards.

Excellent soldiers, give them a medal.

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 05:12:05

Well, i guess it's clear now, israel is no longer after Hezbollah, they are after lebanon.
(maybe i just state the obvious)

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 05:18:33

At 7/16/06 05:12 AM, TwO_FaCeD_PaRaNoID wrote: Well, i guess it's clear now, israel is no longer after Hezbollah, they are after lebanon.

how?????-i'm currently under hizbullah attack......-
let beirut burn for all i care....

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 05:23:47

At 7/16/06 05:12 AM, TwO_FaCeD_PaRaNoID wrote: Well, i guess it's clear now, israel is no longer after Hezbollah, they are after lebanon.

Why?

To those who claim that Hesbollah isn't doing crap.

I think that if someone nukes Iran this shit will be over with.

There are NO peacufull civilians in Iran, that nation is so fucked up that you can kill anyone.

Either nuke or Grad . Proven to be effective.

Who Hesbollah is

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 05:25:43

At 7/15/06 07:37 PM, Turandot wrote: A light-house! The Lebanese port lighthouse.

That was done while commando was secretly operating nearby attacking hizbullah targets, I can't imagine people not being able to live normally without a lighthouse...

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 05:49:11

Today just hours ago I was rushed from my home into a shelter as over ten rockets were launched to near by locations. Lebanese Hezbollah have no problem killing civilians just as well, taking out a train station and defenseless people. You say we killed civilians, they were given the chance to leave before the attack begun. They chose to stay and pay the price. Now we are forced to counter. And if you ask me, We should destroy Lebanon and leave no trace of it now. When was the last time an Israeli civilian strapped on a bomb to himself and went to a Lebanon mall to blow himself up?

You answer me this, a person pokes a dog with a stick, the dog bites and injures the person, who in his right mind blames the dog?

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 05:55:18

At 7/16/06 03:27 AM, -Akula- wrote:

Source

"AS THEY FLED A VILLAGE"
WHILE KNOWING THEY SHOULD HAD LEFT EARLIER. THEY TOOK THE RISK WHEN THEY STAYED. ANYTHING MOVING ON THAT ROAD CAN BE HOSTILE, YOU CANNOT LOOK INTO THE CAR TO SEE WHETHER IT'S A BOMB OR A COUCH.

What the fuck were they supposed to do? Were they supposed to let them go through and with that endanger the lifes or their own men. They might aswell been hostiles who wanted to blow up border patrol posts.

No matter what, when there is war and you can be affected by it directly, you leave no matter what.

Murdering bastards.

What a LOAD OF LYING BULLSHIT. They left within two hours after getting leaflets warning them to leave. THey left by car, and the original source was incorrect, they weren't heading towards the Syrian border, but towards another town.

If Isreal tells them to leave and then bombs them when they leave. Congratulations.

They might aswell been hostiles who wanted to blow up border patrol posts.

THEY WEREN'T HEADING TOWARDS YOUR BORDER. Your planes bombed two cars and one pick-up as they were heading away from the area you told them to leave.

Justifying murder makes you just like them, a murdering Israeli.

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 05:59:41

At 7/16/06 05:49 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Today just hours ago I was rushed from my home into a shelter as over ten rockets were launched to near by locations. Lebanese Hezbollah have no problem killing civilians just as well, taking out a train station and defenseless people. You say we killed civilians, they were given the chance to leave before the attack begun. They chose to stay and pay the price. Now we are forced to counter. And if you ask me, We should destroy Lebanon and leave no trace of it now. When was the last time an Israeli civilian strapped on a bomb to himself and went to a Lebanon mall to blow himself up?

You answer me this, a person pokes a dog with a stick, the dog bites and injures the person, who in his right mind blames the dog?

Their rockets hit random targets, it sucks. Sorry for your civilian deaths.
However you gave civilians a few hours to leave then killed them as they leave. Isreal fully deserves all the deaths that happen from rockets, even though the people who die don't deserve death.

Your suicide bombing reference has no comparison. When was the last time an Arab got into a jet fighter and blew up your powerplants? Huh?

Your civilians have a chance to leave, they didn't. What's the difference in the argument? Huh? If they CHOOSE TO STAY THEY DESERVE TO GET KILLED. Isn't that what murdering Israeli's have been saying? Isn't that what you and Akula have just said?

"It's a war, they should leave!"

Well, it's a war isn't it according to you. If your civilians don't leave the area, they're going to die. Their fault.

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 06:02:03

At 7/16/06 05:55 AM, Turandot wrote:
At 7/16/06 03:27 AM, -Akula- wrote:

Source

"AS THEY FLED A VILLAGE"

Murdering bastards.
What a LOAD OF LYING BULLSHIT. They left within two hours after getting leaflets warning them to leave. THey left by car, and the original source was incorrect, they weren't heading towards the Syrian border, but towards another town.

Copy and paste:

Fine then they could had been smuggling weapons or soldiers to Syria. NO EXCEPTIONS MADE. I can make up a million things, so can they and they want to make sure they're all secure.

If Isreal tells them to leave and then bombs them when they leave. Congratulations.

They told them a day before they started, they now gave them tiem again to leave. If Hesbollah gives a shit about it's citizens they won't shoot missiles at Israel.

Today's bombing was a direct reaction to the Haifa bombing. Provocation received an answer.

They might aswell been hostiles who wanted to blow up border patrol posts.
THEY WEREN'T HEADING TOWARDS YOUR BORDER. Your planes bombed two cars and one pick-up as they were heading away from the area you told them to leave.

Fine then they could had been smuggling weapons or soldiers to Syria. NO EXCEPTIONS MADE. I can make up a million things, so can they and they want to make sure they're all secure.

Justifying murder makes you just like them, a murdering Israeli.

Fine, if you want to see me that way then get your ass over to Lebanon, I need target practice. I currently suck at murders.

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 06:07:50

At 7/15/06 08:29 PM, Messyoup wrote: Anyone who claims that the Palestinians are the aggressors need to view the following documentary:

that movie is just one enourmous conspirancy theory about how israel is trying to censor our news. Most of it is just bullocks, and the israelian Army is moved away from the palestanian teritory for some years now.
They are just saying that israel is manupilating the globe by pr institutions.

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 06:11:16

At 7/16/06 06:02 AM, -Akula- wrote:
Fine, if you want to see me that way then get your ass over to Lebanon, I need target practice. I currently suck at murders.

Yeah you let your mudering Government do it for you. 100+ civilians dead in Lebanon. They're getting pretty good at it!

Oh and if you killed me it wouldn't be MURDER, because I would be shooting back at you, and I suck less at that then you.

Isreal, shooting civilians and murdering them because they can't target the militants Hezbollah. Angry kid with sharp teeth.

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 06:18:51

At 7/16/06 06:11 AM, Turandot wrote:
Yeah you let your mudering Government do it for you. 100+ civilians dead in Lebanon. They're getting pretty good at it!

dead israelis since the start of today...-8 possibley 9 ...40 injued.....

i have lost all sympathy for those peole...-until hizbullah is stopped...let beirut burn.....

don't expect a lot more comments from me as i may be going back to the shelters..(again..)

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 06:24:35

At 7/16/06 06:11 AM, Turandot wrote:
Oh and if you killed me it wouldn't be MURDER, because I would be shooting back at you, and I suck less at that then you.

Don't worry, Hesbollah would help you. Either that or force you to wear a belt with c4 and run ito me.

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 06:27:13

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 06:36:20

Oh, so somehow it's worse when Isreali civilians die than Lebanese Civilians.

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 06:44:16

At 7/16/06 06:36 AM, Turandot wrote: Oh, so somehow it's worse when Isreali civilians die than Lebanese Civilians.

no...i just prefer it that way.......-you can say whatever you want on the palestinian conflict(As long as it isn't ignorant or false...)as i believe israel is making some (well, ..a lot..)mistakes there...

but the war in lebanon is completely just....-it is the equivalant of the us-afgahn war.....
even the arab parties in the israeli parliament show their support in it..(with the radical left wing ones ..) -and when YOSSI BEILIN ,supports this war and is in an agreement with the government-you can tell that this is RIGHT..

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 06:47:30

At 7/16/06 06:44 AM, 4aces wrote:
At 7/16/06 06:36 AM, Turandot wrote: Oh, so somehow it's worse when Isreali civilians die than Lebanese Civilians.
no...i just prefer it that way.......-you can say whatever you want on the palestinian conflict(As long as it isn't ignorant or false...)as i believe israel is making some (well, ..a lot..)mistakes there...

but the war in lebanon is completely just....-it is the equivalant of the us-afgahn war.....
even the arab parties in the israeli parliament show their support in it..(with the radical left wing ones ..) -and when YOSSI BEILIN ,supports this war and is in an agreement with the government-you can tell that this is RIGHT..

But who are you fighting? The Leabanese or Hezsbollah? They're not one and the same you know. Your military has somehow managed to miss that fact. Most deaths so far are Civlian, most damage so far is against Civilian infrastructure.

?

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 06:53:16

Did america blow up basic civilian resources such as Fueldepots, roads, electricity?
NO they didn't they just took over some airfields and supported the opposition of the taliban(generalised speaking ofcourse) what if israel just supported the libanese goverment's enemies? O wait, the opposition doesn't need to take down the goverment with violence because they've got the holy democracy.

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 07:17:08

At 7/16/06 06:47 AM, Turandot wrote:

But who are you fighting? The Leabanese or Hezsbollah? They're not one and the same you know. Your military has somehow managed to miss that fact. Most deaths so far are Civlian, most damage so far is against Civilian infrastructure.

?

perhaps you did not know...but when two nations are fighting each other(escpecially when the hizbullah are hiding amongst civilians) -most who die are civilians....more civilians have died in the israeli side than combatant ones as well....

israel is trying to fight hizbullah and by doing so is also fighting lebanon(the way us fought the whole of afgahnistan and the taliban..-lebanon defends and assists hizbullah...) lahoud still insists on not ridding of hezbullah....... god...i hope seniora slaps that guy....

whops gotta go to a shelter the alarms just went off again....

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 07:25:23

At 7/16/06 06:53 AM, TwO_FaCeD_PaRaNoID wrote:

Did america blow up basic civilian resources such as Fueldepots, roads, electricity?
NO they didn't they just took over some airfields and supported the opposition of the taliban(generalised speaking ofcourse) what if israel just supported the libanese goverment's enemies? O wait, the opposition doesn't need to take down the goverment with violence because they've got the holy democracy.

israel does not wish to bring down the lebanese government as it is finally democratic(well mostly..)
BUT to force the lebanese to live up to their responsiblities...-take control of their own land and prevent attacks from it on other sovereign nations....-or they are responsible themselves.........the point is...-they attacked from lebanese soil-and by not doing anything about it , the lebanese regime is as guilty as the afgahn one.....

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 07:25:31

At 7/16/06 06:53 AM, TwO_FaCeD_PaRaNoID wrote:

NO they didn't they just took over some airfields and supported the opposition of the taliban(generalised speaking ofcourse)

America send in like what... 200.000 soldiers to the middle east? And they led losses. Israel does not want their people to die. Therefor they attack the enemy. Oh and don't give me crap that America never blew up roads etc. They did the same things. The only difference is that they were willing to risk the lives of their troops. Israel is not.

what if israel just supported the libanese goverment's enemies? O wait, the opposition doesn't need to take down the goverment with violence because they've got the holy democracy.

Democracy is good for western countries, in the Middle East it get's abused. The current government is fine except for the fact that they can't handle terrorism. It's opposition are scumbags who I would like to see burn.

In other news:

Condoleeza Rice now fully supports the Israeli fire and says not to stop now.

Response to It's time to stand up to Israel 2006-07-16 07:48:12

I'm not saying that i'm against Israel at the moment, i think their doing the right think. But it isn't compareble to the Afganistan war. THat is just bull, and that was what i'm trying to say in my last post!