import com.newgrounds.API; import com.newgrounds.SaveGroup; import com.newgrounds.SaveFile;
API.loadFilesByViews(group_name:String, rating_name:String, sort_descending:Boolean, key_name:String, key_value:*);
- group_name - The name of the save group to search in.
- rating_name - The name of the rating to sort on.
- sort_descending - If true, files with higher ratings will be listed first.
- key_name - Optional. Use this if you want to filter results with a key.
- key_value - Optional. The value of the key you want to filter on.
This command will execute a SaveGroupQuery to get you 10 files sorted by the value of the rating you specified.
If you have configured any keys on the Save Data/Save Group page of your API setup, you can filter your results to only show results where a specific key has a specific value.
You must have a rating configured in the Save Data/Save Group page of your API setup to use this method.
This command will trigger a QUERY_COMPLETE event. Note: This feature is still in BETA, support is limited