Reviews for "Mega Man 1 Remake"

Incrivel

Um trabalho brasileiro muito bem feito!
BRASIL NA PARADA! YEAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Parabens!

Anax responds:

Valeu companheiro!! Mas podemos unir forças e mostrar que nem só os gringos ou japoneses que sabem fazer jogo. E olha que falo isso porque fiztoda a engine, não copei de ninguém. VALEU!!!

HOLEE SHIZ-NIT!!!!!

That was INCREDIBLE. I mean just INCREDIBLE. Your first game? Damn I thought you knew this stuff already! At first I was gonna give it average because the fighting wasn't much, but after that big yellow guy it got better! WOW! Tom, put this in the collections NOW!!!!!

Anax responds:

Companion! Very thankful for the comments. I know that the game didn't please all, but the one that imports is that made the game with a lot of dedication. I hope has amused at least you. I am happy of receiving a comment on my project.

not bad...for a start

You should add weaknesses to the bosses...you know...like in the game

Like fireman gets hurt a lot more by cold...blah blah...

cuz...there's not reallly all that much point to it at the moment...you always win by ten points

heh

I would give u a 10 if the game wasnt so easy can u die in this game at all. And like most games this game has this right click glithch when u right click and press play u skip each boss

Anax responds:

I know... are you cheating the game?? Everything well. But it tries to play of the legal form and you it will feel the levels of difficulty. Have fun!