Reviews for "Mega Man 1 Remake"

Very nice job.

It was slow and boring in the beginning when fighting the 6 robot masters but after that i really started getting into it cause it was more of a challenge then,great job. =)

Cool Game

Wow this is an awesome game looks like you really spent some time making this, the animation and controls are great.

wow

to all you fuks who say this game blows screw you! why dont YOU SPEND HOURS OF THE DAY AND MAKE ONE AS GOOD AS IT WAS...sure the grammar was bad but still...

to that retard that posted like 4th or 5th under me that wanted criticle hits...dude shut up in megaman THERE ARENT ANY CRITICLE HITS OK?! AND NEITHER WILL HE MISS HE ALWAYS HITS HIS TARGETS IN THE SHOW...THE MANGA WHEREVER! ill give this a 10 since i like the way the game works out

A decent Mega Man game.

The final levels take forever. And they're hard. I gave up after I lost a second time in Round 2 through the Robot Masters. But it's made easier because by then you have all their weapons, so you can nail super-effective hits against them. Just remember to finish them off with the Buster, to save energy.

pretty good. it nedds workthough.

especially on the enging. regenerated? what the hell?and the grammer