Reviews for "Mega Man 1 Remake"

You got to make nr 2!!!!!!

I always wanted anyone to re-make the old
megaman games.......But the battle song was
kinda crappy......

Anax responds:

right. But I am working hard to get better!! Very thankful!

Neat

It's a good thing I remembered all of my weaknesses from back when I played the Megaman games. Since you just stand there and choose attacks to fight bosses, it's pretty mindless once you figure out you start with energy tanks and what weapons to use. It's, of course, nowhere near as fun as the real games, battling through stages, agile maneuvering, rationing firepower against hundreds of enemies, but you can't expect that from Flash. It's a great tribute, though. I'm not quite sure if the dialogue was supposed to be funny or if it's just really, really bad English.

Anax responds:

Excuse the flaws, friend. It is that am Brazilian and to translate perfectly, it is necessary to do the whole game with the revision of an American. Anyway, very thankful!!

MEGAMAN!

at first i thought it was crap... but the later fights take strategy when u have to take them all on without stoping.and the wiley fight if u dont know the weakness u are screwed.. by the way why is what you chose the weakness.. it makes no sense at all.otehrwise.. good work

Anax responds:

Well... in spite of not understanding your doubt very well, I thank enough for your opinion. Even more!

WOW just great

wow.. that really really cool..... its very well done and is the best remake ive ever played except for the real remake of the game :/

as for the other people that reviewed...
Ez3: have you beaten the game? you cant keep hitting z at the later stages!!
Azurewrathhal: huh.. dude that do have weaknesses......plus looks like you didnt beat it either..there harder bosses later on that you must use there weaknesses.. you cant win by just hitting Z!!!!

well dude.... Great game. cant wait for the other one hope it kicks as much ass as this one did

Anax responds:

Companion! Very thankful for the comments. I know that the game didn't please all, but the one that imports is that made the game with a lot of dedication.

graphics are good

but the challenge is terrible. The problem is i can just keep tapping z over and over and then beat the game. ake different attack do different ammount of damage... good job tho.