Reviews for "Mega Man 1 Remake"

ok

game froze when i had 2 fight bombman 4 the second time the rest of the game was good but 2 easy

pretty good remake

next time, here's a thought, study up on your english language because there were phrases like 'are you selling?' and i've never heard them in my entire life, study up on your 21st century english man! oh yeah, i like movies/games which use sprites! keep 'em comin! suckage music >:( not too funny neither but other than that, pretty good

meh

Okay, it was a remake, so hence no style or brain power were required. However it was a pretty good remake. The music sucked. And the use of the English language...well it's not your strong suit buddy.

this was a good game

i like this game but there are some things i dont like

1.in the game you'll see words like "are you selling?" whats with that?

2.the music gets old.

thats all i can think of for now. good game

Pretty nice.

I just put the last big blow on the orange boss and then it froze =\
But that was only my first time playing it. I'll play it again and see what happens.