Reviews for "Mega Man 1 Remake"

dang

AXL HERE DAMN YOUR WIFE IS HOT anyway good game

error?

I think there's some kind of bug. Every boss after the yellow devil, Megaman fires the arm cannon no matter which weapon you select. Otherwise, pretty attractive, nothing too great or original (I've seen megaman rpgs like this elsewhere on this site)
gc

Great Job on Mega Man Remake!

That was a great remake of Mega Man! I like how you made it turn based action to change it up from the original. Please make more remakes!

great start..

The only problem I had with this is that you can keep pressing z, and get through everything. You need to make it when you gain lvs, the bosses get harder and you can inflict more damage. Other then there being no difficulty, it was very good.

Yeah kinda good

This game is kinda good but i wish you would have put the part where you accually move and need normal enemys like the real game. you fight enemys then move onto boss but in this fun game you made you moved right to the boss.

Anax responds:

Ok. I am preparing a continuation. Your suggestion will be assisted!!