Reviews for "Mega Man 1 Remake"

Not bad.

It did freeze on my a few times, though. :/

Try harder

ok where do i start oh yeah better then mega man rpg but still needs work so please if your gonna make an rpg don't make it so easy ok no
offense but it is too easy k thanks.

Poor

Your graphics were poorly done, often putting the characters into strange positions or not lighting up their heads. The game itself was pointless, you could kill all the first 8 bosses by simply pressing attack, and the second part was easy with the battery and energy tanks. (Wily B33R!) Work on this some more before you release it, you punk.

that was pointless

the weapons weren't special, the bosses where easy, there was no level, and i find the sound annoying. sorry, good idea, badly exacuted.

Cool!

Hey! Great short game, my friend!

I'd like it.

Peace and success for you!