Reviews for "Mega Man 1 Remake"

error?

I think there's some kind of bug. Every boss after the yellow devil, Megaman fires the arm cannon no matter which weapon you select. Otherwise, pretty attractive, nothing too great or original (I've seen megaman rpgs like this elsewhere on this site)
gc

Cute

Well, overall, I thought this was pretty cool. Excusing your English, as it is not your native language as you said, it was quite good.

Of course, it's not anywhere as in depth as a real RPG, and I of course liked the actual action games better, but for what it is it was pretty cool. It's nice how you had all the weaknessness of the bosses in there (I remembered them all from the original NES classic). I also liked the music (but then again, I like video game music for the most part).

This was more like short video, then an actual game, but it was still entertaining. Nice work.

Too easy

It's a good RPG remake of the original Megaman game but it's way too easy and tends to freeze on certain levels.

Too Easy

I like the idea, but it is just too easy.

when i play bomb man it freezes