Reviews for "Inherit"

The only thing I COULD have been complained about was the no auto save, but you clearly told us in the description. So just the fact that you were up front that the game didn't have one was very endearing. ( I'm a sucker for honesty) Other than that this game is really solid and I'm actually, currently stuck right now trying to figure out the bedroom safe combo. I would love to see you do another one in this kind of genre, as I do like these kinds of games, but either the art is poor and the game is too short, or the art is great but the writing is lackluster. Yours hit good spots on both points. Thanks for sharing this with us dude.

Thank you very much!
Yeah, the bedroom safe code is a bit tricky... if you're stuck, you can check the walkthrough linked in the game description!

wow

Thanks!

A nice game that brings up the feelings of nostalgia. Well done. Hope for more in the future

Nirag responds:

Thank you! Glad that I managed to bring up the old times!

You've created a classic of the classics. Very well done.

Thank you very much!

Good game there were some typos but it was still understandable. For those of you looking to the reviews for help DON'T FORGET TO SAVE especially when you see odd stuff.

Thank you!
Good advice, saving often is recommended... and if someone is looking in the reviews for help, don't forget there's a link to a walkthrough in the game description!