Reviews for "Inherit"

I got an error and the game doesn't load, it says "uncaught rangeerror array buffer allocation failed". a quick google search and it seems it is because i'm using a 32bit computer. well the reviews are very good tho i'll try from other computer later.

Hi!
After uploading the game, I had to allocate more memory to let the game run, because users were getting an "out of memory" error after playing for a while. That fixed the issue, but in turn the game runs only in 64bit browsers/pc.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

i really enjoyed how the story unfolded. for anyone that's wondering how to get the password to the attic door, aunt lydia mentions in her diary that yorick set the password to the attic door to the tempo of her favorite song. while that song isn't actually mentioned anywhere in the game, if you examine the metronome in the music room, it's stuck between allegro and vivace. musicians use a metronome when practicing to help them play on beat. the position it's stuck at is the tempo of her favorite song, since she would have played that song the most and set the metronome to that tempo the most often. and ill let you figure out the rest from there. very clever clue to hide the password. would have given it 5 stars just for that beautiful little clue. awesome game, and i look forward to the next.

Thank you very much!

This game is quite amazing for how simple the art design looks. The puzzles are not too challenging, but give you a sense of accomplishment when you solve them. Now I do have one small criticism, and this might be just my opinion. I had trouble finding the screwdriver and the small bag. It blended in with the environment a little too well. Although I could just be blind. =) With that said, I still enjoyed this game from start to finish, and I look forward to your other projects as well!

Thank you very much!
You're right, some items might be a little too hard to find, due to the fact that they blend a bit with the background. I'll be careful not to make the same mistake, thanks!

Great game!

Thank you!

great game but im stuck on the passcodes to the tower and lab i know one is the birthday code but i cant find the answer anywhere

Thank you!
There's a link to a walkthrough in the description... I'll pm you about those two though!