Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Inherit"

Awesome and Compelling storyline, diifucult at times but it really is worth it, my new all time favorite game on newgrounds. YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB. please keep it up. (couldnt get the walkthrough to work)

Thank you very much!!
I'm sending you a PM about the walkthrough!

To all those complaining about 'switching' between controls...

You do know you can use the right mouse button to switch? (unless on MAC)

This is an older style point and click game where right clicking to switch between actions was the norm.

I was really creeped out and hoping for no jump scares while playing this game.

Enjoyed it although I was stumped at the 3 digit passcode which I thought was hinted with the metronome - but it was wrong?

Always enjoy your games and looking forward to your next one!

Thank you very much!!
Yes, the metronome is a hint for the password: on the top shelf of the bookcase in the music room, there's a book about music: use it to open it and see the numeric values of basic tempo markings.
thank you again, hope you'll like my next games!

A TON of EFFORT has been put into this game.

Thank you!

Good game there were some typos but it was still understandable. For those of you looking to the reviews for help DON'T FORGET TO SAVE especially when you see odd stuff.

Thank you!
Good advice, saving often is recommended... and if someone is looking in the reviews for help, don't forget there's a link to a walkthrough in the game description!

**SPOILER ALERT** Great game, it's just too difficult to figure out where to use the paper knife, and the shed was very well hidden I didn't know about the shed until I saw the walkthrough, I hoped that the ending would explain what happened to the vampire girls. Overall very good game, I loved the art, and it was challenging, keep making more games!

Thank you very much!
I didn't know very well how to balance difficulty, so I put a walkthrough just in case... glas it was helpful!
The vampire girls are just an easter egg from the first Last Half of Darkness!