Reviews for "Inherit"

How do I say this.... I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS! For one this just had me so invested I felt as if I was smelling the musty air, the dampened pages of old books, and the over powering scent of grossly expired baking soda (nasty but the point is I felt like I was there). Now I did get stuck at times but 1) I am not the sharpest tool in the cemetery shed and 2) the walk through was easy to follow and easy to access. You have made one heck of a game here, Nirag and should be proud.

Nirag responds:

Thank you very much! That means a lot to me! :)

Good Game, very easy to get stuck on occasions, like you're playing the game and you're all "WHAT THE HECK AM I MISSING?!"

Nirag responds:

Thank you! Yeah, sometimes it can be tricky... that's why I provided a walkthrough for those situations! :)

Not a bad game, just didnt care for the controls. When playing point and click games, I typically anticipate only clicking. Good game, just not for me

Nirag responds:

Thank you for the review and the feedback!
I made those controls to create an old-school feeling about it... also, it was a bit of an experimental thing!

Wow amazing game, love the writting and appreciate the artwork. Keep up the great job!

Nirag responds:

Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked it!

Pretty solid overall, but I needed the walkthrough to find the rag since it blends into the room so well and there were so many other possible pieces of cloth around the house. The graphics remind me of old DOS adventure games, except for what I assume is the easter egg? They look pretty bad and I don't get why they're there to begin with.

Nirag responds:

Thank you for your review!
The easter egg is just a reference to the first Last Half of Darkness game (published in 1989), that was the main inspiration for this project.